Izzy and the Dragon Wife 02

Story Info
Things worked for out for a few weeks and then they didn't.
1k words
5
1.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy and the Dragon Wife 02

"Izzy, look, I'm not stupid and I know your roomie is going to see other girls, but is there any harm if I leave a few to wear around your house in your closet?"

"Um, no, I mean, you are the Dragon Wife of the house now and I can't say enough about the other night when you tried to keep the peace with Parker's other friends and you crawled into my bed with me, so no problem."

"(Giggle), I know, right? And I thought it was cute as all get out how you cuddled (humped) my hip bone for 12 minutes. I mean, if I was a body pillow or something, wow, I would have been all "goo, goo, ga, ga" drooling, Izzy. Also, well, on a woman, just around the front and slightly under, well, there's a place for all that, I mean, unless you were sleep humping me and all."

"Oh, well, I mean, I mean, well, I've told all of my life that I sleep walk, sleep eat, sleep drive, sleep change the oil in my SUV and that only leads to sleep humping and all, so."

"Mwah. Anyways, you'd think a Dragon Wife could ask her own secret boyfriend about this, but what's the schedule around here for the next two weekends? Your roomie kind of has me hooked now. And I'm only asking because Harold's lawyers and his SCBI field agent buddies are buzzing all about trying to catch me at something, so?"

"Well, there will be a video tournament this weekend with a good mix of girls and boys and a game watch night next Friday with just the guys, so. I mean, all I can think of is that we dress exactly same so that you can move about the house freely after everyone registers what I'm wearing, but that wouldn't work anyways because Nate would be liable to bend you over in the laundry room and do you in a very Dragon Wife doggie fashion because he's hooked on me now and all, so."

"Yeah, right. Listen, didn't Nate dump you just after my last cover story when I knocked on the front door with a surprise birthday cake for your roomie, Parker and then Nate announced me by flinging your bedroom open and that's when he caught you using some of the undies that I left behind as a condom so your pillow wouldn't get wet or LOL, pregnant? Mm-mmm?"

"I mean, no, Nate dumped me because that's what guys do after they get what they want from another guy. I mean, the undies condom was actually his idea and all, so."

"Yeah, right, so my living lamp has to be turned on at 7:23pm and a outline of my head has to have the appearance that I'm sitting on the couch browsing on my Tablet by 7:41pm and the kitchen sink light briefly flicks on at 8:17pm, so?"

"Seriously, Tara?"

"Hey, that's the life when you divorce a SCBI field agent, so? I mean, I promise you Izzy, that after I crawled into your bed a few nights ago to avoid confrontations, I swear, I took a pregnancy test for my right hip and all, so?"

"Well, you know how I do with the ladies and all, so."

"Yeah, right."

Oh, to make things much easier on me, I insisted that she dress to replicate me. I mean, my house, my roomie, my rules, right?

"Wow, you look just like me, Izzy. I mean, except for the width of the hips and all, but good job, Izzy."

"Well, I whisper to Parker that he should have his Dragon Wife fun in my bed tonight and all, so."

"Ahh, doesn't little dizzy Izzy want some Dragon Wife body fluid in his bed? Well, I'll see what I can about that. And oh, by the way, um, if field agent Hansen raps on the door and asks you to turn off the front porch light, well, just throw it out there that it's that time of the month and send him on his way, so, mwah."

I mean, of course there was a catch, right? And who the hell is field agent Hansen and why would he be lightly knocking on the front door after dark when divorce surveillance was so high anyways? Especially when I was dressed to look just like Tara?

"Ooh, Tara, wow, I really like this Dragon Wife side of you. I mean, I never thought that you would give up your tight little butt to me baby. Hmm, not to mention that I really like this bent over this couch stuff too, hm, hm, hm, ooh, tight, ooh, tight, ooh, so tight, ug, ug, ug, so very, very tight. Your soon to be ex hubby is a fool honey."

"Just blow and go, ah, ah, um, field agent Hansen, just finish and go."

Lesson learned, always get the first name of the SCBI field agent that you're bending over for. Also, huh, kissing wasn't all that bad.

"You losing weight, baby? You're feeling a little thin around the hips, Tara."

"More kissing and less talking, ah, ah, you."

I mean, seriously, it was just four lips and who knew the difference, right? And seriously, do all field agents have the ability to just disappear into the dark like that? Without telling me his name?

"So, now my side, side piece boyfriend knows about butt sex then, Izzy?"

"Well, he is quite the quick talker and he was flashing his badge around and then he flashed his dick around and he really had a lot of nice things to say about you and no one ever just pushed my jeans and undies down like that before and everything just happened so fast and all, so."

"Well, it's alright, Izzy because you were right about Nate and all. He couldn't resist me, I mean you in these jeans and all, so."

"So, you know about butt sex now too then and it's a tie, Tara?"

"Ugh, you and your thing for everything to be a tie, but yes, it's a tie."

"So, I'm a Dragon Wife too then, right Tara?"

"LOL, we'll go with you're a Whelps Girlfriend for now, but who knows, maybe we can switch off again in the future and see how things go. But for now, it's still a tie, Izzy."

End Izzy and the Dragon Wife 02