Izzy in the Washroom with a Friend

Story Info
Izzy's friend gives her a surprise in the washroom.
1.8k words
3.02
24.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps he saw her with her head down, sleepwalking through the hallways of the high school. Izzy noticed him glancing at her, ignoring his friends. He was a short guy with a silly silver chain around his neck. He was eighteen and a senior, like her, but looked younger, especially dressed like that. They had chatted and flirted before. He used to tease her a lot. They even started texting for a while but his girlfriend put a stop to it. She stopped paying attention to him. It looked like he was checking her out. And why not? She looked cute in her white dress shirt and denim shorts—with a hint of pink panties.

Izzy smiled but went back to her sulking. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and it had turned nasty.

All the ugly words he spewed back at her stabbed her like knives. It was hard picturing his cute, dimpled face contorted into the kind of rage it must've taken to text all those nasty things to her. And she was concerned about what other things he could do. All those pictures he had of her. She stopped in the middle of the hallway absent-mindedly. He used to make her laugh all the time, too. She'd laugh so hard they could hear her on the other side of the building. There'd be no more of that, she lamented.

But he was the stupid one and she was blaming herself.

He was the idiot, so why should she be upset?

That's when Tone, the short guy, went up to her suddenly and tapped her on the shoulder. "Boo!"

"Tony," she said.

"Tone," he corrected her.

"DJ Tone," she said with a playful eyeroll.

"That's too formal. Only when I'm on stage. Ha. What's the matter, darlin'?"

"Nothing."

"It's something."

"It's nothing."

"It's that bitch-ass boyfriend of yours."

"Ex."

"Good." He was tapping her hand playfully. When she didn't stop him, he held it. "Forget him. Move on."

She shrugged. He was caressing her hand now and looking at her deeply with a sly grin on his face.

"How's your girlfriend?" she asked. "The one who told me to kill myself."

"I don't hang around that bitch anymore," he declared, looking away. "Too crazy." He looked back at her. "But you, baby?" He was reaching for her other hand and stopping her from walking.

"I'm crazy, too," she said.

"Yeah, but a nice kind of crazy," he said, grinning wider. "A sexy kind of crazy."

The bell rang. A one-minute warning to get to class. The other students started scrambling to get to their classes. Tone took a look around, watching the crowd slowly dissipate. He started pulling her down the hall.

"Where are you going?" she asked, a little excited.

"Come on." He pulled her to the stairs and they hurried to the floor above, which was less crowded. He looked around and didn't see anyone of significance. He nodded to her with that devilish smile and kept pulling her along.

He finally got to where he wanted to take them.

The men's room.

Izzy looked up at the sign and then gave him a bored look. "Yeah, go use it."

He shook his head and laughed. Then he started pulling her inside.

Her eyes went wide and skirted around to see if anyone was looking. "Tony!"

He kept pulling her. Her feet were resisting. He yanked her inside.

She took one look at the urinals and turned to leave. He wrapped his arms around her. "Izzy, baby," he purred in a low tone that she liked. She struggled in his arms as she smiled. He let her go and checked one of the stalls. He made a face and shook his head. He went to the handicap stall. He smiled at that and looked back at her. He offered her his hand. She stood there for a minute. She bit her lip. She remembered what one teacher told her about these boys. But she looked at Tone with his blue eyes and that silly chain with the cross on it and that smile, the kind of smile her ex-boyfriend used to give her, and his hand waiting for her.

She sighed and took his hand.

He pulled her into the stall and she yelped a little.

He closed the door behind them and immediately pounced on her with grabby hands and a mouth that wanted to kiss everything. Her hands went up his shirt onto his chest. His hands were on her breasts, where he buried his face. He could do that easily at his height. She ran her fingers through his hair. He was unbuttoning the shirt. It was taking too long. He yanked the rest open as she gasped. He pushed her up to the wall and came at her again, burying his face into her pink lacy bra. She took the shirt off so it wouldn't get wrinkled. A couple of the ripped buttons fell on the floor. She tried to hang the shirt up on the hook on the door but Tone was grabbing at her arms and her back and she dropped the shirt on the floor. He had her on the wall again, his hands clawing at the hook of her bra.

A faucet turned on all the sudden.

She gasped again. He stood still. In a panic, she indicated her shirt on the floor. Tone grabbed it and put it up on the hook. The person in the restroom was still by the faucet. The water stopped. The person moved to a urinal.

Izzy was breathing hard. Tone's eyes were everywhere as he concentrated on the sounds.

The person suddenly started moving towards the stall.

Tone rushed Izzy to the corner of the wall as far away from the other stalls as possible.

Izzy let her head rest on the wall and closed her eyes. If the person was going to do number 2 they were screwed. But the person only grabbed some toilet paper. Tone looked at Izzy and smiled. The person blew his nose, returned to the sink, and then started leaving.

When they heard the door closed, Izzy sighed in relief. Tone laughed.

Then he jumped on her again. He turned her around and gave her ass a spank. He unhooked her bra and let it slip onto the floor. He grabbed her tits from behind with too much strength. She put her hands on top of his to slow him down a little. He was rubbing himself on her, trying to get his erection going again.

"I want you," he grumbled.

She groaned.

"I want you so badly, Izzy," he said again.

He kissed her back. Then his hands went for her shorts.

She grabbed his hands suddenly, not sure what to do.

"Please, Izzy," he begged.

She groaned again.

His hands were on her ass. "I want this."

She sighed. She reached for her shorts and undid the button. Tone's hands raced back around to her front and yanked the shorts open and he pulled them down along with her panties.

She used her feet to push the clothes down to her ankles. When she looked behind, Tone's pants were already down to his ankles, too. He kicked them away, his eyes glued to her ass, his hands groping at her, one hand between her legs, his fingers going for her pussy, and his thumb poking at her ass.

"Ay," she screamed a little as the thumb poked her.

He laughed a little. "Yeah!"

He was more interested in the ass. She rubbed herself. He noticed and slid his other hand around to start rubbing her pussy for her. But that first hand was still on her ass. He was using his middle finger now to poke into her ass.

"Tony!" she said.

"Grab your tits," he commanded. So she grabbed her breasts and stimulated her own nipples.

He bent her over suddenly and she grabbed the wall and the bar on the side to balance herself.

"Tony," she said again.

He grabbed one of her hands and placed on one butt cheek and made her spread the butt cheek open. She tried to look back and see what he was doing. He pushed her back down. His cock was massaging itself between her buttocks. He rubbed it there for a few seconds.

Then she felt it.

She gasped. It was creeping in. She held her breath before taking a breath. The cock was slowly going in further. She gasped for air and took a deep breath before holding it again. Her forehead was on the cold wall. She spread her butt cheeks as far as she could. Tone continued entering her. And he held it there for a second.

Little squeaks emanated from Izzy and she closed her eyes. She blinked back a tear.

Tone sighed such a satiated sigh.

Then he pushed it in just a little more.

Izzy's hands went flailing. He held her still as he began to mercifully pull out. And he did it gently, thank God. But he didn't go all the way out. He began a forward thrust again. Izzy bit her lip, winced and whimpered as she let it come.

"Oh, yeahhhhhhh," Tone said. Izzy wasn't sure if he was enjoying the penetration or her pain.

That's when they heard a knock and a voice.

"What are you guys doing? Hey!"

She recognized it. It was Billy, a friendly freshman they all call Bone Crusher after some comic book character he likes. He was in a wheelchair and had some developmental problems. Izzy used to tutor him a few months ago.

"Aw, fuck," Tone said and pulled out too quickly.

"Ah!" Izzy said before elbowing him hard angrily. "Go," she said.

He pulled up his pants. She put her panties and bra back on. He rolled his shirt back down. She quickly put on her shorts and threw on her shirt without buttoning it. When they were ready, he opened the door. Bone Crusher stared at Tone with disapproving eyes.

"Shame on you," he said. Then he noticed Izzy. He eyes went from her familiar face, to her bra, to the panties poking out of her denim shorts, to the floor and back to her face again with his mouth agape.

"Don't tell anyone, Crusher," Izzy said, pleadingly. "Please?"

Tone grabbed her hand to go. Izzy was about to go but then stopped suddenly. Tone was already by the door and looked back to see what was keeping her. She let out a deep breath and then began limping her way to the door. Tone put an arm around her and helped her out, with Bone Crusher still staring at them.

They checked the hallway before coming out.

Tone was headed downstairs, Izzy upstairs. So they parted ways by the staircase. Tone blew her a kiss and went flying down the stairs, promising to call her later. Izzy opted for the elevator instead.

Tone never did call her.

When she text messaged, instant messaged, and worked up the nerve to call him later, the "crazy" girlfriend answered the phone instead. And cussed her out.