All Comments on 'Izzy Nude in the Park'

by Lovenude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ShmiShmiabout 3 years ago

I loved that Izzy got completely nude, from head to toe, in public. Hopefully Izzy’s movie theater (mis)adventure results in her removing her sneakers and socks and she ends up just as totally bare-assed naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i'm really excited to read more of this series!

secretwatchersecretwatcherabout 3 years ago

I don't blame her for keeping the shoes on in the theatre... The floor there is usually sticky with spilled drinks and candy. But I agree she needs to remove them too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun little Story, Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

oh, yes!!!!.......outstanding!!!

babaloo92babaloo92about 2 years ago

Fantastic. Reminds me of some of my own adventures. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!!! More please!

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Loved this. Read it several times. Reminds me of growing up. Please writeore of this type.

CheeseRavioliLoverCheeseRavioliLover8 months ago

Good story.

On a bike, you pedal, not peddle. Peddling is selling stuff, pedaling is propelling a bike. A salesman going door to door is a peddler; a cyclist trying to get uphill is a pedaler.

Little mistakes don't interfere with the building tension of the story. I just thought you'd want to know.

There must have been a really popular TV show on that night, to have the park and the roads all be empty. I bet she could have pedaled past a number of pedestrians without anyone realizing she was naked, or only noticing after she had passed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous