All Comments on 'Izzy's Average Day'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kind of uneventful, but a decent setup. I look forward to learning about the differences between Izzy and Tati. I assume the younger sister, being the shy one, will have the bigger cock. Here's wishing Dougie "godspeed."

GrandmasterBlastGrandmasterBlast10 months ago

its like you lit the fuse to a comically long dynamite and we are all waiting for the boom.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a phenomenal start - Wow!

Your characters are so damn likeable. They're rooted in realism and not in a cartoony nature.

Isabella is cool as fuck. I love here metal/punk style, I also enjoy how masculine her behaviors are yet she's well mannered. That's such a hot combination.

I for one think your writing is insanely awesome. It's so descriptive and detailed, it makes for so many wonderful mental pictures while reading. Most writers on here don't have that skill, thank you for sharing that.

I can't to wait to read more about Isabella and Doug's journey. And by that way how damn adorable is Tatiana!

5 Stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories