Izzy's Average Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm, both my moms and sister are. Not sure about any of the extended fam though."

Yet still her parents insisted on acting like they weren't.

She always just chalked it up to their age, being from a time where futanari weren't considered their own independent sex, when people like them were looked at like sideshow freaks. They always dressed conservatively to cover up their extra parts and encouraged their daughters to do the same; while her sister took after them in that regard, Isabella didn't. It was the 21st century, who cared if she had a penis!? As soon as she was old enough to buy her own clothes she started wearing tighter, more revealing outfits, no longer confining herself to dresses and long skirts. This led to her often getting in trouble at school for what the administration called 'inappropriate dress' and being sent home on several occasions for refusing to change. Just because you could see the clear outline of her dick through her pants didn't mean it was obscene!

So it made sense that most people didn't realize that there were at least four futanari that lived in town. Isabella wasn't sure if any others lived around here and in her experience there wasn't any that were as 'out' as she was. She assumed none of her parents' or sister's friends knew what they really were, whereas even strangers could clearly tell her actual sex, case in point the guy sitting next to her; there were probably people who thought she was just some weird fetishist packing her pants with a large toy, but she was always up from disapproving this assumption! Isabella didn't care what society in general seemed to think of her sex: being a futa was fucking cool and she was happy to be one!

"Woah that's pretty cool! Is it weird? I mean, to have no, uh... non futanari in your family?"

"Not really. I guess it's just normal for me! It would be weirder to me to just have like, a regular dad or brother or something."

They both chuckled, though Doug hadn't taken his eyes off her the entire time.

"Well I think it's cool. I've uh, I've always found futanari to be pretty interesting.

"Oh?" Isabella tried to suppress her knowing-grin, pursing her lips for a moment to calm herself, her lip ring pressing against her teeth, "What's so interesting about us?"

"Uh well you know..." he paused and thought for a moment, trying to choose his words carefully, "You're like... a woman, but with something extra. That's like a pretty wild thing I guess? You don't really see it in mammals I think, though I know some fish and stuff can change their sex."

"Damn really? I didn't know that. You seem pretty smart Doug, it's cute."

Doug blushed again.

"I'm planning on studying biology or animal science or something when I transfer to a University. I've always thought that stuff was cool."

"Nice nice. Well maybe when we get to my house, I can give you a 'hands on' lesson about futanari."

Isabella turned and winked at her passenger, the corner of her lip curling. She watched as long as she could as all the color drained from his face, his mouth falling open; even if he had maybe wished something like that might happen when they got to her house, he never would have expected it in a million years! It was obvious from his stupefied expression that this was the case, and he continued to gape at her. Acting like she hadn't just stunned the young man into silence, the futa turned her head back towards the road, the half-smile still plastered on her countenance. The pair stayed like this for the rest of the drive, neither saying anything more until Isabella pulled into her neighborhood.

"Here we are," she announced, her words drawing the young man's attention away from her, "mi casa!"

Doug shook his head and looked towards where the futa was motioning. It was a large house that was almost picturesque. Two stories, a neatly manicured lawn and colorful flower bed at its front, the white paint covering the exterior neither worn nor chipped - it was like something out of a homeowner's magazine! Perfectly normal and unassuming, something that Doug found surprising for some reason; he didn't know why, but he expected a family of futanari might live somewhere different? It was a dumb assumption, he realized, considering they were basically normal people besides their rarity. He continued to study the nice home as Isabella pulled up to the empty driveway, the car jerking as she parked it from her once-again speedy way of driving.

He once again waited for the futa to give instruction.

"Alright let's go!"

Not bothering to grab any of her class materials, Isabella killed the engine and slid out of the car, slamming the door loudly. Unsure if he wasn't even going to need it, still not one-hundred percent sure on what this hang out was going to consist of, Doug grabbed his backpack anyway, and followed suit. Isabella was kind enough to wait for him before meandering up to the front door. Reaching the entrance, the futa slipped a hand into her pocket and for a moment Doug wondered if she was going to pull her dick out here and now; but to his momentary disappointment, it was just a set of keys. Unlocking and entering her abode, Isabella led her guest into the entrance, kicking the door close behind her.

"Yo!" she yelled into the house, announcing her presence as she tossed a wallet and her keys onto a little table by the door, "Anyone home!?"

Standing awkwardly next to her, Doug continued to observe the normal house. It was just as nice inside as it was outside. Decorative paintings and family pictures lined the walls, a long, black runner rug adding color to the tiled floor of the entrance. The walls were white, clean, and inviting. Everything was well taken care of and orderly, and the young man felt more at ease because of it. There was a rack of shoes next to Isabella and himself that she had kicked off her boots towards, not placing them carefully like the rest of the pairs. Doug did the same, though he lined up his own a bit more neatly, not wanting to appear rude in his host's home. Sniffing the air, he was hit by that familiar unfamiliar smell of being in someone else's house, like the things they used to clean it were from a different planet. Before they had a chance to make it further into the residence, the slapping of bare feet on tile approached them.

Bounding around the corner was a girl who looked younger than Doug or Isabella - who he guessed was close in age to himself. She was shorter than he was, which made her much shorter than the tall futa next to him, who towered over him by what looked like half a foot. Her dirty-blonde hair was pulled back into a simple bun, revealing all of her youthful features to the pair. Rounded cheeks, a small button nose, and large brown eyes partially obscured behind thick, rounded glasses looked excitedly back at them, her plump pink lips opened to speak. A long, green dress adorned her body, somewhat oversized for her diminutive stature, hiding any figure she might have had; only her thin, pale arms and bare feet topped with pink-painted toes were visibly around the dark fabric. Doug harbored a guess that this was Isabella's sister she had mentioned before.

"Hey Izzy, you're home! Did you want t-" the young woman, or, futa, as Doug had been told, stopped speaking once she saw her sister was with someone, "Oh, you brought a friend over! Um, hi."

"Uh hey." Doug replied awkwardly, having assumed the house would be empty.

"Doug, this is my sister, Tatiana," Isabella motioned with a hand back and forth between them, "Tati, this is my new friend Doug."

"It's nice to meet you!" she squeaked out, her voice naturally high-pitched.

"Likewise."

"Uh did you guys want to go watch TV or play some games or something? Mom and mom won't be home till later."

"Nah but thanks for the offer. Doug and I are gonna do some uh, studying in my room."

Doug scratched the back of his head uncomfortably, the tall futa's implication clear.

"Oh, um, okay. Well if you change your mind..."

"Ha, don't wait up sis," Isabella reached out and patted her sister on the shoulder, "we're gonna be pretty busy. Isn't that right Doug?"

"Sure?"

He felt like a fish out of water.

"Alright let's go! Catch ya later Tati."

Grabbing Doug by one of his slender arms, Izzy pulled him away from her sibling, leading him through the house; not expecting this, he almost tripped on his sock-clad feet, giving Tatiana an awkward grin as he was yanked by her. She stared at the pair from behind her large spectacles with an emotion he couldn't place, her hands clasped behind her back, her expression downturned. After they had made it to the stairs he was let go of, and he quickly followed behind the futa who took the steps two at a time. He barely had a chance to look around the rest of the home, only catching quick glimpses of things here and there. In no time at all they were at her bedroom door, which had her name etched onto it in a blood-splatter style, and she shuffled him inside. The door slammed shut as soon as they were in.

"Ah nothing like your own bed!" Isabella exclaimed as she fell back onto it, stretching her limbs across the murky blue sheets. Doug couldn't help but admire her beautiful form once more as she practically presented herself to him. The bulge of her genitalia was incredibly prominent in her jeans, the fabric stretched in her splayed state - it was like he could see every inch of it! It looks so long, so thick, so big in her pants that Doug almost wondered if it was some kind of optical illusion. He could see that her belly button was pierced, a small cross lying against her flat stomach, and as her shirt lifted up her torso, the young man was almost positive he caught a glimpse of her large chest; she was like the epitome of sexuality to him, and he had to wipe at his mouth to make sure he wasn't drooling!

"You should relax a little Dougie," she tested the nickname casually, sitting up as she did, "take off your backpack, sit down, chill."

"Oh yeah, uh thanks." He murmured, sliding his backpack off and tossing it next to the door. Not sure if the comment was an invitation to sit next to her on the bed or not, Doug took the cautious route and pulled out a chair near him, sitting down at her desk and computer. As he swiveled around to face her, he studied the rest of the large room, finding that the decor matched her personality. Lots of posters of bands he'd never heard of and movies of the horror variety lined the walls, her computer case covered in the same kind of stickers. A guitar was propped up on a stand next to the bed, adjacent to a large vanity that was littered with darker-toned makeup and jewelry. Another door was closed to what he assumed was a bathroom or walk-in closet, more provocative art plastered across it. Clothes and papers were strewn across the carpeted floor.

It was a pretty cool room!

A scent caught his nose again, this one distinctly different from from the rest of the house's, an almost sterile odor permeating his sinuses. It was more familiar than the unfamiliar smell before, but one he couldn't quite place; though for some reason, it made his cheeks feel hot and Doug found himself sniffing the air several times like a dog looking for food. He gave the room another once over, seeing if Isabella would give any indication as to what the source of the odor was, but she was busy taking selfies on her phone, still laid out on her bed. Shaking his head, he waited for a few more minutes, admiring Isabella's body the whole time, before asking an entirely different question that had been on his mind.

"Uh so, that was your sister?" Doug asked, using normal small talk to try and break the silence.

"Oh yeah that was Tati. Graduated highschool last semester. The 'rents gave her a year off before she has to go to school cause she got good grades." Isabella tossed her phone onto a cluttered nightstand and sat up, "Why do you ask?"

"Well, you had mentioned her before but you guys don't really look alike."

"Ha! Everyone says that. We both look exactly like one of our moms, with not much crossover. One mom is Mexican, one is white. You can guess who takes after who!"

"That's cool," Doug chuckled, "I just thought maybe she was adopted or something."

"Nope. There's a few things that don't line up perfectly in the, identicalness or whatever, but we're definitely sisters."

"Yeah? Cool cool."

An awkward silence overtook the room, the kind that formed between people who really didn't have that much in common.

Now was the time for Izzy to seal the deal. If she wanted this whole thing to work she couldn't scare off Doug by taking an aggressive approach in private; even though he was clearly into her, she could tell from her first look at him that he was just a shy virgin. A real sweet guy who usually wasn't given the time of day by women. She would need to play it cool, try and be as seductive as she could be. Though she had some decent practice at this kind of thing, she still reminded herself that he wanted her, something that gave her a nice boost of confidence to help her move forward with her plans. Besides, if this went well there would definitely be more trysts between them in the future!

"So Dougie," Isabella leaned forward, smiling after her internal pep-talk, her arms resting on her thick thighs, "want do you want to do now?"

"Oh um, I don't know." Doug scratched his head again, "Whatever you want to I guess?"

She smiled.

"I like that answer! Why don't you come sit next to me?"

Izzy scooted to the side and patted the now-vacant spot.

"Oh, yeah sure."

Getting up, he walked slowly towards her, hands stiff at his sides. He sat down on the bed gently, keeping some distance between them, still unsure of what was going on. Smiling at her, he looked around, trying to appear casual and relaxed. Swiftly, Isabella reached out and grabbed him by the waist, pulling him towards her until their legs were touching, his shoulder nuzzled into her breasts. Doug's body went rigid and Izzy giggled as she watched it happen - clearly she was right, this guy didn't get much attention like this! Rubbing her hand up and down his side, she tried to do her best to help him relax, turning to face him as she did.

"You okay? You seem a bit uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable!? No! Not at all," the young man spoke a bit too quickly, trying to meet her gaze while he spoke, "just uh, you know. Well, I don't know."

"You're cute, I like that."

Doug blushed and smiled, looking down at his lap.

"Well then let me ask you a question Doug," Isabella started, using her free hand to brush some strands of hair off of his forehead, "have you ever kissed someone like me?"

"S-Someone like you?" he asked, his eyes wide and focused on her again, "What, um, do you mean?"

"You know, a futanari. Have you ever kissed one before?"

"Uh, n-no I haven't. You're the first one I've ever met."

"Mmm you mentioned that before didn't you?"

"I-I think so."

"Well," Isabella grabbed his chin in her hand and lifted his face towards her, their visages hovering only inches away from each other, "would you like to?"

"Yes."

"Nice."

12