All Comments on 'Izzy's Choice'

by Kilty11

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Well played, very well played.

I thought we'd get the usual cuck spank stuff, where they get off on their "loving" wife carrying someones elses kid supposedly against the cucks desire.

See kids, thats what a loving wife looks like. This must have ruined the day of a number of the 3W club members.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

You have Nick tells us in narration what Izzy is going to tell us in dialog. Drop the narration.

/

You said you left it vague, but, "She can't have children. She can't have children of her own, and can't carry a child to term," is pretty specific. "SHE can't have children is fairly specific, but I'll give you that one. The second two are QUITE specific to her, especially "can't carry a child to term." That has nothing to do with the father's fertility, or the method of conception.

/

I don't like Susan's dismissal of the younger daughter as the surrogate. They could time the conception so that the birth is during the summer, and to whatever extent it interferes with her college education or raises "questions" is minor compared to having Izzy cuckold her husband.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
grandma and granddad's visitation would pretty fucking rare

if they got to visit my kids at all.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 3 years ago
Well done

Not a totally original idea, but well written and the pacing made it flow naturally. The fact that Izzy laughed was perfect. And the ending put a nice cherry on top. Well done.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Brilliants take on this story and miles better than the rest. This is how the others should of gone not down the path of reality gone wonky

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
So, wh as Nick so pissed off . . .

. . . at the point where he thought the idea was to have Izzy artificially inseminated by Ian? Why didn’t he first get pissedff at the point when he realized that they wanted the baby created the old fashioned way?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Why was artificial insemination not an option?

And if the doctor tells you the husband is sterile, why would you assume it’s the wife?

1 star for taking an almost fantastic story and turning it into excrement.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

5* for the awesome wife laughing at her mother's insane plan.

This is actually a far more realistic ending to this scenario than a mule-headed wife destroying her marriage to placate a broody brother-in-law. Those other stories always made me roll my eyes at the wife believing that getting pregnant by a man her husband hated wouldn't affect their relationship.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 3 years ago

Shouldn't this be in the non-erotic category?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Hahahaha! Fun little short.

What a deranged couple Diego and Susan were!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
The reason this worked

was the reality of the reaction. Who cares if some asshole wants a son? Only the asshole would care. Normal people do not take drastic and life changing actions to please a narcissistic prick,

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Finally. A reasonable outcome.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

FINALLY!!! A satisfactory alternative to the horrid "Last Man" heap of dung. The Last Man story has always stuck in my craw as one of the worst stories on Lit. I never could remotely fathom how a wife could do this when she knew her husband was totally against the idea. Thank you for a story about how a true loving wife would handle this insane family idea.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

This was far and away the best version of this "trope" that I have read so far.

5/5

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 3 years ago

That was great and SO much better than all the other versions of the story. :)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Actually a pretty good story. Love the outcome.

Forto02Forto02over 3 years ago

Great "feel good" story.

Please, Keep writing.

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago

I know a couple of Scots who are fine people, but their heritage turns them into cretins. What kind of heritage enriches the world through sheer stubbornness?

Loved the relationship Nick actually had with Izzy, and that it triumphed over the one Susan thought she had with Izzy.

And yes, Gabby isn't the only airhead in the family if Gabby went to the specialist alone to get her diagnosis. Some appointments compel a second set of ears. Why couldn't Susan have gone with her? Maybe she didn't have a very good relationship with any of her girls.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

I was so sure I wouldn't like this story that I was already considering 3 stars or 4. The ending clinched it for me. Five stars without question.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Well done

Great story! Izzy is the real heroine here. By standing firmly, and forcefully with her husband, she quickly shut down her mother's ridiculous plan. A real keeper of a wife. I am of Scottish ancestry also, and one of six male cousins in my paternal line. All of the other cousins have either daughters, or adopted children. I got married late, to a younger wife, but got very fortunate. My only child is a son, and has at least another ten years before he feels any pressure. Again, great story.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

I am a Scot and the "asshole" is full of as we say "cuurrraappp!!!" Good read sir.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

The other versions of the story were well-written, but the ones from the cuckolded husband's perspective were a major downer. Even though not much happens in this one, I feel compelled to give it 5 stars for retconning the ugly parts away and delivering some hard truths to that emasculated family. Got no problem with Scots, even if they did ruin Scotland (or at least that's what a groundskeeper once said).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

THIS is the proper way to write this story!!! Well done!

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Best by far

Quality of storytelling far above the others, and what HDK said. Thank you that was very good. (Millport is actually Great Cumbrae Island, very beautiful and probably more 1930's in a very good way).

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

The best version by far of this story. In te other versions all were delusional. In this one not. 4*

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very good story. Nice twist that the douche bag is sterile. Gabby can find a better man. Of course Susan's relationship with Nick is pretty much destroyed, and Diego's isn't much better. I wonder if any of the girls will let their parents spend much time with the grandkids...

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

This story is truly a “Loving Wife” situation. Any body who thinks that letting someone else besides the marriage partner have sex with their wife, has shit for brains. Izzy stood up to her mother, who had obviously fallen under the marriage cart and become brain damaged. Ian had thoughts of knocking off some “strange” pussy while still being married to Gabby, under the pretense of continuing his blood line. Why is infertility always thought to be caused by the female. Ian playing English football has a much higher chance not producing quality sperm than a housewife producing damaged eggs. Seems like Ian’s Scottish heritage has received a good kick in the family jewels. Kitty you wrote an awesome story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed this

All good men should be so lucky to have a wife as loyal and devoted as Izzy. Her decisive response to her mother's absurdity is a welcome departure from the slut wife eager to become her brother-in-law's baby mama.

Susan is clearly in love with Ian. Since Diego has such an enlightened view of fidelity, he surely won't mind if Susan is extremely supportive of her soon to be ex son in law as the divorce proceeds. The needs of a Scotsman simply have to be met.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Finally, the exact correct take on this beat to death story. Thank you very much, I really enjoyed this, finally!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Nice.

It was a little predictable.

At least until Izzy came along.

But a fun read all the same.

4 out of 5 from me.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Interesting day

I don't know if I am having an off day or if everyone else is. This story doesn't have a high rating. All the stories I've read today that should have gotten a high rating from me, did not, and this one I gave 5 stars. I thought it was interesting, funny and light. I probable could have made a killing betting on the ending but it was still a funny, good little story. Thank you for writing it.

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Just yes

The original story and the retakes all really annoyed me no end with the complete stupidity that “only making love is the right way to have this baby”. Just so dense on myriad levels, and Nick’s immediate suggestions were bang on. There are a slew of stories where sperm donation is considered “unnatural”, and only committing full-on adultery is acceptable. I understand it is a mechanism to get the titillating part going, but there is fiction, and there is FICTION. Hurrah for this author putting a fork in this one and giving the only proper version worth having. Please go and fix some more of the other brain-dead versions of this stupid trope, and you’ll be doing everyone a great service.

robinhodrobinhodover 3 years ago
Perfect!

I have a new Favorite Author.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

A real Loving wife, better than all other sequels.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Gang Aft Agley Ian you idiot!

Boros749Boros749about 3 years ago
Nice

Different and liked it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Whackdoodle, read the rest of the comments and consider again the likelihood you are aptly named.

RW43, perhaps the Scots think you are a pushover pussy?

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

You keep saying about keeping it vague and not doing research, ok, not really needed in this one, however, don't discount research, it is sometimes as much fun as writing the story itself.

Like others, I did enjoy Izzy's reaction, but really what other reaction could there be?

One thing that wasn't mentioned was using Izzy's womb - the supposed result was she couldn't get pregnant or carry a child (didn't anyone read the results? Was anyone with her? I would hope her husband, in which case, did he purposely distort Gabby's thinking?), so did she have eggs? Could they have been inseminated and implanted in either Izzy or Lizzie (baring the stupid 'made with love' objection.)

As to 'made with love' that would mean Izzy loved Ian and apart from the sex, just that emotion would warrant ending the marriage.

But as William said, all's well...

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Love those strong minded, FAITHFUL wives!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Lovely wife! He is a lucky man to have a wife who knows her own mind and her commitments.

katiegirl212katiegirl212almost 3 years ago

Terrible. This is supposed to be an erotic fiction site, there wasn't even any sex in this story, just people talking about whether or not, maybe at some point there would be.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

I already commented previously and read this again. The original story is one of the most irritating and unrealistic stories I have come across. The alternative options discussed here are the obvious ones, and anyone that thinks that having a wife sleep with a brother-in-law is the only natural way is just looking for a cuckold angle in the story. In the original story the husband accepts it, tries to live with it, loses his wife and family and everything goes down the toilet. The wife is the worst: “having growing feelings for Ian as the father of her child(s)” was absolute BS, when she was originally portrayed as having half a brain in her body. This story is a refreshing cleanser to the awful first version.

puddlejumper2puddlejumper2over 2 years ago

What a lovely little set piece AND it ended just as it should have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fuck'd people. Poor guy us stuck in this family. I would definitely be done with her parents. Especially her mom. Who the fuck does that bitch think she is to be rationing out her daughters pussy? Why didn't she offer to have sex with Ian and carry her daughter's baby. since the baby was so important to her she, was willing to destroy one son in law and his marriage for the other. Only to find out Ian can't impregnate a roach let alone a woman. What if the wife went along with her idiotic plan and no pregnancy happened? Now her marriage is destroyed and still no baby, what if the baby wasn't a boy? Was she suppose to continue fucking him until he sired a male? Or what if she had a miscarriage, would she have to continue fucking him to achieve a baby again?. I'm I'm just trying to figure out what mom's plan B,C and D was in case plan A failed? What was the end game here? I would stay as far away from that side of the family. There's something wrong with mother in law and father in law. Father in law has no backbone and don't know when to tell his wife to shut the entire fuck up. Mother in law is delusional and her judgment is off. I wouldn't trust her around my goldfish let alone my kids. She would never see her grandkids anymore. I wouldn't want her ways to rub off on my kids. I would feel like she's bad mouthing me to my kids. I wouldn't trust that bitch around my kids period!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As for Ian's Scottish accent that he is STERILE. Its a great pity the rest of the Scottish accent aren't STERILE.

FredHuckFredHuckover 2 years ago

Great twist at the end!!!

Your a very good story teller, glad I found your page...

5🌟's

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

You nailed it! There was really only one way to conclude this potentially absurd story, and thankfully you did so in short order. It was humorous whether or not you intended it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great that Izzy was with her husband all the way. Even against all of her family. Better yet was that Ian turned out to be sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just to help you approach perfection:

not too much phased them. "fazed"

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Susan is a harridan.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Short and sweet. Love the twist ending at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved the ending.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Finally, an author that is realistic. No woman in her right mind would think the proposal to have the brother-in-law impregnate the her the "old fashion way" wouldn't affect the marriage. I liked her reaction and choosing her husband as firmly as she did. Way too many authors would have had the wife do it and the drama that would ensue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Nick and Izzy are realistic, believable characters. I love how she doesn't even hesitate to laugh when she learns what the mom has been planning. Lol.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Good story

Thanks for your effort. I thought it all worked out fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better than the original. I would prefer that the in laws were definitely cut off from the children, instead of just a possibility. He should ensure that they can’t corrupt them. Also, he should go ahead and tell everyone how evil they are!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Finally an ending where the wife isn’t a slut.

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

One of the best stories on this site !!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
beautiful

even better than the original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What was the original story? Anyone can let me know? All these comments saying that is was better than the original.

slowhand21slowhand21about 1 year ago

Finally a loving wife with common sense and a backbone. Love this story.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Buenísima, solo me dejó en shock el hecho que no entendieran quien era el estéril.. digo..autor, en tu realidad los personajes sufren de algún tipo de conmoción cerebral? Jajaja

Pjam1968Pjam196812 months ago

I think the turning around about the infertility at the end was just not necessary

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A 2nd part and continuation of events would of been nice.

Still a 4 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good for Izzy!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Obviously, 'Mom' didn't know daughter as well as she thought. Cliche 'dragon' MIL!

.

To 'original story' Anonymous from 4 months prior, I have this advice:

"Stop skipping story forewords."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 stars not 5 only because he was even thinking about letting them come to his house in the future

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Izzy was great!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! What a wonderful couple, lovimg, committed and devoted to one another, and Mr Scotland really was an ass, it actually worked out well that he couldn't sire more asses.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Second time and still love it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great ending. Izzy went through with it the marriage is over. Marriage is over when one spouse sleeps with someone else permission or not. Married life may continue but its fake and broken, waste of time having it when the exclusivety contract is broken.

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

I loved this one. Never could understand the wife that thought her husband would be cool with fucking her brother in law because her sister couldn't have kids. Can't really understand the mom either, but this made hella more sense in my head than most.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson4 months ago

Such a great story! I re-read it at least once a year. Izzy is an awesome spouse.

Every worthy man or woman deserves a spouse like her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a shock! An actual loving wife out here in the wastelands of the LW category. And no surprise that Ian turned out to be a complete asshole. That part never changes in these stories. At least I've not seen one that has changed it so far. The mother needs to get her head straightened although I'd bet that Ian has convinced her over time and is probably fucking her on the sly, too. Well it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love this story. So much better than any other one along the same lines. Great jib and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKilty11@Kilty11
I’m doing this for fun. I’ve always wanted to try writing, but never have, prior to what I’ve posted here. If you get the urge to comment, please be constructive. I will moderate comments, especially those by anonymous commenters . I found out that I actually ...