"J"

Story Info
Lies, manipulation, and deceit I had anger and hate.
12.2k words
3.23
58.7k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was packing my bags; my wife was talking to one of her friends on the phone. I was close by and heard my wife saying (I am dying to see the boys). I did not think much of it at the time, but as the night wore on. I started to think the last nine months that we had had sex.

In the last nine months, my wife had been bubbly before I left. I had never given it a second thought in all that time. I said to myself. My wife is on the change of life and lost interest in sex. I loved her. I never once pushed her into having sex with me I loved her so much. I had to wait for her until her sex would return.

Then, I started to think about what she might be up to. She may be going out drinking and dancing with her friends. She may be going out to male strip clubs. Bang what a fool I am. She is seeing another man when I am out at work five days a week. I must think there is no way my wife would never cheat on me. Yes, I trusted my wife. The phone rings, it was one of her friends.

"I am nipping to Carols for half an hour,". My wife said.

They had been best friends since they met at school. I got up from my chair and went into the main bedroom. I had no idea what I was looking for or why. I was trying to find something that might tell me. I returned to the drawing room in time for my wife to come back home. What in the hell should I do? I was up early for my next work return trip. I had to go to bed. What I had decided to do was to challenge my wife when I got back home. I was up for work on one of my many trips. In all the years, I delivered to the same address.

My name is Jim Bates, 47 years old and my job is a lorry driver and being married to Chris it was coming up to 25th in a few weeks' time. My return trips home I can be picking up from three or four places. Now when my lorry was full, it was slow. Sometimes I wanted to get out and push it. When it was empty it was lively. Monday, I set off at the same time with a full load. Which was for me to get away from the rush hour traffic.

For the first Eighty miles, I was on "B-roads". Then, for the next Three hundred and seventy miles, I was then on good "A-roads". The last stretch of one hundred miles I was back on "B-roads". I had to use these roads because of the full loads. I would reach my place of delivery between one and two o'clock.

I was early for a change. I arrived at twelve fifty right on the dot. This trip was different to me in some ways I thought and unloaded far much quicker than usual. Then, I got my first shock of the day, nothing loaded.

I went to the cab and looked at my paperwork to find out where I was going next. Then I got my second shock of the day all it said, Depot. I phoned the office and I wanted to speak to the manager. "I do not have any return to the pick-up places can you tell me why," I said. ... "I was wondering how long it would be before you rang me," he said.

He then said. "If you remember at the end of last week when Tommy got back late, he was in a bad mood," ... "Yes," I replied. ... "We had to double up last week for a change you left on Monday Tommy left on Tuesday." ... "Well, he had to do three extra pickups, that is why he was moaning all the time." ... "When I get back do you want me to do any short distance pickups?" ... "No, we will let maintenance have it on Thursday. You can clean it and load it up on Friday,` he said.

I looked at my watch and it was coming up to two o'clock. I thought I would get to my home early the following day for a change. If I were to drive at fifty miles per Hour, it would take me eleven hours. I had to do a stopover in three hours. I knew one or two short cuts across the county. I could get home quicker. I would get started on my way home.

I drove round to the local fuel station. I was there in a minute that was strange, no road traffic. I filled up and then went to the loo. I got back in the cab heading for home. I did not believe it, the shorts cut no traffic, and the traffic lights were all on green. My lorry was flying along and that made a change. I was having some luck. I had been driving for three hours. I had to do a stopover, which was next to one of the main roads.

I had done one hundred and eighty miles and was doing well. Only three hundred and seventy miles from being at my home and I was eighty miles down the "A" roads. It was five thirty I phone home and there was no answer. I picked my mobile, to ring Chris her mobile phone she had it turned off. That is funny; Chris never turns off her phone; it is not charged up.

Had dinner in the hotel, then I asked for an early morning call for five am. I showered and shaved to save time in the morning. My thoughts went back to what I had overheard. (Chris saying, I am dying to see the boys).

I went to bed and was awake before five am. I had a good breakfast and went to the loo. It was five thirty. Asked for my flask filled then I was back on the "A-roads" for five forty-five. There was next to no traffic on the "A-roads". My lorry was flying along for a change. It was two hundred and nighty miles before the end of the "A-roads". Traffic was light and I was making good time. It was ten forty-five, I had to stop and go to the loo and a stretch of my legs. Been driving now for two hundred and sixty miles on the "A-roads".

Back into the cab and back on the main roads at eleven o'clock. I had only one hundred and ten miles to do and thirty miles on the last of the main roads. Traffic was building up now and coming off the main road. I was coming up to the last stretch of eighty miles in front of me. On the home stretch, the lorry was flying.

It seemed to me my lorry wanted to get me home. I was driving off the main roads at noon. Stopped and went to the loo. I knew the last stretch was going to be slow. Traffic was light and I was making fantastic time. I looked at my watch coming up to one-fifth.

I had done filthy miles only thirty miles before my luck was, holding out. I parked up in the yard before two o'clock pm. The lorry must have wanted me to go home. I then went and spoke with the manager. "You have made good time,". he said. ... "I used a few shortcuts and left after I spoke with you." ... "I made a good time back because the traffic was light,". I said.

I left to see you in the morning and I went home. Time was two fifteen pm.

There was a strange car parked on my driveway when I got home. I had to park down the road, walked back to the house; I went in via the back door. I put the key in the back door, opened it then I removed my boots. I will give Chris a surprise.

I then walked right through the kitchen and picked up my camera. I was hoping to take a photo of my wife jumping out of her skin. Creeping through the house, I could not find her. I was standing at the bottom of the stairs. Ha. She is upstairs. I crept up the stairs and our bedroom door was open.

THE SURPRISE WAS ON ME.

Chris was being fucked doggy style on my bed; her head was in the sheets and gripping the sheets. I wanted to kill them both there and then. I kept my control and stayed calm. I do not know how I did it, but I managed it.

Photographs taken of her then I changed to video and filmed both on my bed. He called "out I am Cumming." I waited for seconds and then left the house. Time two thirty and some bastards were fucking Chris my wife on my bed.

I photographed his car and number plate then crossed the road and sat on a wall. What to do next. I sat for a good 20 minutes until he came out through the front door. Both kissing and cuddling and what Chris had on were a short bathrobe. I took a Photo of both. I then changed to video mode and filmed both in my front doorway. They parted, he walked to his car, waved and then drove away. The time now was two fifty.

WHAT HAVE I MARRIED A SLUT IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE HIM?

I still sat there for about ten minutes more, still wondering what to do. Then another car pulled up and it was dead at three o'clock. I photographed the car on my drive, and number plate. I switched to video mode and filmed him. I was mad as hell and she answered the door.

I waited ten minutes and crept back in the house. She was flat on her back on the bed with her legs wrapped around his waist. "Calling out, fuck me with that lovely dick of yours." He was going mad fucking her as fast as he could. I recorded it until I heard him call out. "he was Cumming." I left the house and sat back on the wall. Both came into the front door having a quick kiss. I filmed it as he got in his car and left time was three fifty. I was so raging mad. I had to leave the front of the house.

Booked in a hotel for one night, I had to think, remember an old friend. David, he did not know my wife. I telephoned him that night and then asked if I could talk to him. "He was doing nothing, come on round,". David said. I was at his two-bedroom flat on the poor side of town.

"David, I need some advice from you." ... "And what that might be." ... "I know you are now divorced because she was cheating on you." ... "What I want to know is how you manage to prove it." ... "Jim asked the wrong one, that cheat took me to the cleaners and looked at where I am living now." ... "I have a friend he called Sam and came off much better than I." ... "Do you want me to get in touch with him, "David said. ... "Yes, please," I said.

David picked up the phone. "Hi Sam, is there any chance you can come around to my flat now,". David said to Sam. "I have a friend with me who needs some advice," David said. ... Sam had said to David, come around to his house."

I drove around to Sam place. Sam handed both of us a glass of wine. Sam turned to me. "What advice I should give you," Sam said. ... "My wife is cheating on me," I said. ... "I want to divorce her and get my revenge on the two men." ... "She was cheating on you with two men, three for the price of one," Sam said. ... "Jim by any chance have you hired a private investigator yet?" Sam said. ... "No," I said to Sam. ... "Well, that's going to save you some money," Sam said.

"Jim, I have cameras and a recording kit in the house you can borrow if you wish." ... "Jim these are special spy cameras." ... "Sam, may I borrow them for about a month? "

Sam told me where to install them in the bedroom. "Jim there must be somewhere your wife never goes in." ... "Yes, one drawer I use for papers." ... "Jim you must hide the recording equipment in there." ... "I needed an extra one to film the cars when parked on the drive." ... "I want to know the time they arrive and leave and to get their car registration numbers." ... "I see you have given it some thought," Sam said.

Sam told me to get some batteries that would last up to one month. "Is there anything else I should know about Sam." ... "Yes, "Sam said. "Right down this list." ... Go to your bank to cancel your credit cards and your joint account. Open a new account in your name and have your salary paid in it. Any savings you both have transfer half into your new account and do the same with others that you may have. Find a solicitor and tell him or her you want a divorce from your wife.

I turned and looked at David. "May I use your house as a safe place?" I said to David. "Yes, and if you need a place to sleep you know where I live." ... We left Sam's. I dropped David off, went to the hotel and went to bed. Thursday, I went to work and asked for the day off.

I went to my bank and did everything that Sam had told me to do. Left the bank then found the solicitor Sam used told him the story and all I wanted was a divorce from Chris. "He asked if I have photographs or recordings as we would need them for proof," He said. ... "Yes a few but not enough but I will have a lot more soon." ... "When you have the photographs and recordings let me have the copies make one for yourself," he said.

I bought a set of batteries and a box of blank DVD disks. Thursday night I went home and watched TV, had a drink then went to bed. I went to work on Friday and made sure; I was ready for my next trip and got my paperwork. Now and then, we both went shopping on Saturday, which was for her things. I told Chris that I was not too well and asked to go on her own.

As soon as Chris had left, I went to work. I installed all the spy cameras. Then I installed the recording equipment and hid it away in a drawer where I stored papers. Where I knew she would not be looking in. I tested everything and it was OK and slipped in a new DVD disk.

I began to cast my mind back again for the last nine months. She went out shopping on her own in the last six months she came home with nothing. I had never thought but now I wondered why. Has Chris been screwing around on Saturdays but who with and where?

When I got up on Sunday morning, Chris was out of sight. I checked everything that had worked and slipped in a new DVD disk. I got ready for Monday and had a few pints at lunchtime then it was time for bed. I got into my bed. Chris followed me to bed.

I wanted to be on the road nice and early. Back on the road on Monday and back to the normal slow. I kept wondering now and then what that a slut of a wife of mine was doing. Stopped and spoke with the manager I asked for my route changed for next week. "Could he swap my route for next week with Tommy?" I said. ... "He asked me why." ... "I need to sort a few things out," I said. ... At the same time, I reminded him I was having a week's holiday the following week. Then he burst out laughing. "Tommy is not going to be too pleased," he said.

The time was ten thirty in the morning. Before I got back on the road, I rang Chris. "I asked her,'' Do you want a week away for our 25th. ... "Let us go out with the boys and celebrate it would not cost as much." ... "If that is what you want, that is ok with me."

I was at my first stopover; I had my dinner then walked into the town. I walked to a well-used local house. Picked out a nice woman about my age, and paid for two hours. I was struggling to get a hard-on and she knew it. "You had not had sex for quite a while," she said. "No," I said. ... "To my surprise this is my second week here, and you are my first," she said.

I looked at her. My god she was so attractive. "Do you mind if we talk a while." ... "That is fine with me,". she said.

While we talked and she worked my dick. As soon as it was hard, it went straight into her mouth. She gave me one hell of a blowjob. She kept on playing with my dick; I was becoming hard. "Which way and where do you like me," she said. ... "Doggy style please," I said.

She was at the bottom of the bed with her spread my dick went in an inch. "Sorry I am tight," She said. "I have not had sex in over six months," she said. I pushed until I knew I was well inside her wow it felt so damn good. "That feels so good," she said.

I was going as fast as I could nine months is a long time. She lets out a cry of pure joy. She had a massive orgasm before me. I gripped hold of her hips shooting loads of my sperm deep inside her and cried out. I then collapsed on the bed I was well done in. "I loved that it has been so long for me," she said.

I told her I could not do that again so we just talk. She told me bits of her life. I told her I am still married to Chris. "Chris might be screwing someone in my bed right now." ... "I am setting her up with recordings of the cheat," I said.

"She told me she was only there for some casual sex and was leaving next week," she said. I liked her honesty right there and then. My two hours was up. I leant over and whispered in her ear. We got up and dressed. "Fancy a drink," she said "Yes," I said. ... "Will you give me 15 minutes to get dressed?" ... "I will meet you at the front door in fifteen minutes," she said.

I was waiting outside the house and a woman walked straight up to me. "So sorry but I have been waiting for a young lady," I said. ... She laughs. "Silly it is me." Then we went for a drink.

"You know what you whispered to me in there," ... "Yes." ... "See you in three weeks," she said. By the way, my name is Jim Bates and she said my name is Diana Roberts. I called for a taxi for her and she went home. I walked back to my hotel.

I was right on time, read my return pickup places, then back on the road. Back home and in the depot, I dropped off my paperwork. "Nice trip," The manager said. ... "Yes, a real good trip smiling and the traffic not bad see you in the morning," I said.

I went home to that slut of mine. I was at my home Thursday night at my usual time. When I got home, I was feeling tired. Chris was on the telephone to one of her friends. I went to the bedroom, changed my clothes, and stopped the DVD recording.

I went to work on Friday. Tommy had my route for next week. I would be passing my house every few hours great for what I had in mind. Tommy was not happy I could not have cared less.

Every Friday night Chris went out on a girl's night out with four of her friends. "Have a good time,". I said. A quick look at the kit: yes, everything had worked fine. Sam told me it would. Watched the DVD stopping from time to time; she was screwing every time I stopped it. While Chris was out, I removed the spy cameras and equipment. I made eight DVD copies on my PC for Monday to Thursday. Over the weekend when Chris was out, I watched all the recordings.

I found out I had a slut for a wife. This is what I had to watch, knowing of her lies.

Monday a man walks up my drive at ten am and goes in my house one hour later; he comes out and walks away.

Monday twelve thirty a car pulls up on my drive a man goes inside my house. Fifteen minutes later both the man and my wife are in my bedroom. She was wearing a white blouse and black skirt and high heels. He is unbuttoning her blouse and pulls; it opens showing her lacy bra he pulls it off it falls to the floor. She is undoing his shirt tugging out of his trousers and then pulls it off him.

He pulls down the zipper on Chris skirt, undoing the skirt button; it falls to the floor. She is now standing there in a lacy bra and high leg lace knickers and heels. She unzips his trousers, his belt and the button he kicks off his shoes and his trousers fall down his legs. She kneels and helps him out of his trousers. She reaches up pulling down his briefs and pops his dick Chris takes off his briefs from around his ankles.

Chris looks up taking hold of his dick in her right hand. Her left-hand cups his balls. She opens her mouth, his dick slips in and she is bobbing up and down on his dick. More and more of his dick goes into her mouth, still bobbing up and down on his dick. He then pulls his dick from her mouth then Chris stands up. Both her bra straps slip off her shoulder's bra unfastened it falls to the floor.

He kneels and holds her lacy knickers he pulls them off and Chris is kicking off her high heels. Chris moves backwards and falls on the bed; her legs spread wide open. He kneels and his head goes straight to her waiting twat for him to start to suck and lick it. She is holding his head pulling it towards her twat she is shaking but keeps his head on her wet twat. He stays soaking up her juices she is shaking a scream coming from Chris.

He stands up his dick hard as iron and offers his dick to her wet twat. In two thrusts, he is in her twat thrusting hard and fast. Chris wraps her legs around his waist holding him fast. He thrusts in and out, he wants to cum, then he calls out I am Cumming.

Chris as her first load of spunk in her wet twat He does not pull out he starts thrusting again. Then he goes faster and harder, Chris starts to moan her body is shaking he knows she is about to have an orgasm. He starts to go as fast as he can. Chris has an orgasm within a minute he calls out. I am Cumming shooting his spunk deep inside her soaking wet twat. He falls off and both rest for a while.