"J"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rest a good deal of time. Chris plays with his dick again and she wants it back inside her. Chris mounts the bed at the bottom with her legs spread wide. He goes behind her and slips his dick in one thrust holding her hips.

Pulling her onto him thrusts she screams and what left of his spunk shots into her, now all done in.

He gets dressed and drives off.

Monday two fifty a car pulls up on my drive a man goes inside my house.

Within a minute or two, they are in my bedroom. Chris is taking off all her clothes and he is doing the same.

She lies on her back, spreads her legs, his head goes to her twat sucking and licking the full length of her slit.

He climbs up on the bed mounting Chris and offers his dick to Chris's twat. Chris holds his dick and guides his dick to her waiting twat. In his next two pushes, his dick is inside her. Chris wraps her legs around his waist, calling out fuck me with that long dick of yours. He fucking her as fast as he can, then calls out I am Cumming Chris screams both cum at the same time.

Within minutes Chris is rubbing his dick up and down fast, she wants it good and hard. Chris mounts the foot of the bed and opens her legs wide. His dick is long but not thick, slipping into Chris' wet twat inch by inch. Chris gripping the sheets with her head in the mattress.

Every inch of his dick goes deep inside her wet twat. Pumping in and out, he is going mad Chris is moaning. Chris calls out I am Cumming he lets out a cry I am Cumming too. He falls onto the bed all done. He gets dressed and drives off. Time is three forty-five.

Monday five forty-five a car pulls up on my drive.

A young man gets out of his car and walks towards the front door. He was going into the house. Next time we see them is in my bedroom, each naked Chris was carrying a towel. Chris mounts the foot of the bed, opens her legs wide, slides the towel between her knees. His dick is long and very thick he slips into Chris's twat inch by inch.

Chris is holding the sheets and pressing her head into the mattress of the bed. Every inch is deep inside her and he waits for a few seconds until her twat is used to his full size. The young man going in and out for a minute then goes at a steady speed. Chris's head comes out of the sheets and holding herself off the bed calls out fucks me she calls out I am Cumming.

He does not stop. He is now thrusting in and out at a steady speed. Chris's body is vibrating and shaking much more then she calls out I am Cumming. He calls out I am Cumming shooting his load of hot spunk deep inside her twat. He does not pull his dick out, he waits for a short time then he pushes in and out and starts again at a steady speed.

Chris calls out faster, much faster her body is shaking another orgasm.

He is pumping in and out now at a steady speed Chris is moving against him enjoying the full size of his dick. Chris moves her left arm across her face to support herself. Her right-hand grasp holds his balls working with him then she calls out I am Cumming her body is shaking. He calls out I Cumming another load of hot spunk goes deep into her twat.

Again, does not pull his thick dick out of Chris's twat. He waits for a short time for him has some stamina. His dick must be still hard. The young stud is thrusting in and out now at a steady speed once again. Chris is moving against him faster than before enjoying his stamina and size of his big dick. Chris calls fuck me faster and harder he does as Chris asked.

He is Holding her hips pulling her on to him. Chris cries out fuck me faster within seconds or two Chris calls I am Cumming. He grabs her hips, holding them shots his third load of spunk deep inside her twat. He stands there becoming worn out now but does not pull out his thick dick.

He is still holding on to her hips. He starts to push in and out again this time at a much slower pace. Even so, Chris loves his long thick dick. Thrusting in his dick in and out for some time he calls out I am Cumming Chris body shaking both cum at the same time.

He stands for a minute, his legs now giving he pulls out his dick, which is shrinking. Blobs of his spunk dripping out of her onto the towel, she holds the towel next to her catching all his spunk. The young stud falling on the bed was all done in. Chris takes hold of his shrinking dick kissing it saying your mine forever and ever.

They leave the bedroom. The young stud is walking to his car and drives away.

At Ten on Tuesday morning, that same man turned up. He goes into my house one hour later; he comes out and walks away.

Tuesday afternoon at two o'clock a car pulls up on my driveway and a man gets out of his car, and goes into my house. Ten minutes later both in my bedroom Chris is wearing a low-cut sleeveless dress above her knee and heels. This man is wearing a shirt, pants. They must have had a drink because nothing rushed.

He holds her waist then they start kissing in an embrace. He turns Chris around and his hands move onto her tits. He starts caressing them through her dress. Chris twists her head kissing him he is squeezing those magnificent pair of tits of hers. Chris turns and faces him, her hands pull his shirt up and over his head, now bare chested. He finds the zip on the side of her dress down the zip comes.

His hands go to the top of her shoulders and the dress slides off dropping to the floor. Chris stands there in a matching black bra and knickers. Chris unbuckles his belt then unzips his trousers and the button holding up his pants. His pants fall somehow and get them off from around his ankles.

He has on a pair of slim-fitting briefs with a bulge sticking out at the front. More kisses, his hands go up to her back bra undone and he throws it across my bedroom. He takes hold of her knickers and pulls them down to her ankles Chris steps out of them and her legs spread. His head moves towards her twat holding the cheeks of her arse.

Chris spreads her legs giving more access to her wet twat. He is licking her twat bottom to top and sucking she holds the back of his head, pulling it onto her twat. Both hands move towards her tits, caressing them and she gives out a moan of pleasure.

He stands up kissing Chris with his soaking wet lips from her twat juices. Chris grabs hold of his briefs and drops to the floor, pulling down his briefs he steps out of them. Chris looks up and there is a thick throbbing dick. Lifts her head, licks his balls first then holds his balls in her left hand playing with them a moan comes from him.

Chris holds his length with her right hand caressing it up and down moans, comes from him. Chris opens her mouth and the bell end of his throbbing dick slips inside her mouth. Chris is sucking it and looking up at him, more, moans come from him. Chris takes more and more of his dick in her mouth until she can take no more. Bobbing up and down he calls out stay there slut spunk shots inside her mouth she swallows every drop. He stands up, sits at the bottom of the bed, spreads her legs, he kneels his head, goes to her twat licks it and sucks her twat. Chris hands go on the back of his head and pulls him onto her twat while he is sucking away. Chris screams the man stays soaking up her juices.

Chris falls backwards pushing herself up the bed he gets on the bed next to Chris. His dick is hard; Chris spreads her legs and then mounts her and his dick slides into her waiting twat with ease. He thrusts in a couple of times he is inside her wet twat a moan comes from Chris. Thrusts at first then speeds up Chris are moaning her legs wrap around his waist, gripping him.

He is thrusting away minutes pass by and loud moans from both. Their bodies start to shake at the same time. Both are screaming out aloud. He falls off Chris after a minute or two. They rest a while.

Chris holds his dick and starts caressing it up and down. He is hard again. Chris mounts him facing him sliding his dick into her wet twat. Chris lowers herself down onto him. Chris is bouncing up and down, her tits are bobbing, up and down. Both hands move towards her tits, caressing them and she gives out a moan of pleasure. Chris is giving out long moans.

She throws her head back then forwards bouncing up and down both hands go behind her head, cries of joy come from her.

Loud moans come from her. He calls out I am Cumming she is bouncing and cries out I am Cumming.

Chris leans forward and kisses him. Within minutes, Chris turns around and his dick is still hard. He has some stamina. Chris mounts him with her back to him. Chris gets hold of his dick and lowers herself onto him until he is right inside her twat. Chris reaches out to both his ankles holding onto them, bouncing up and down he starts to thrust against her. Chris is still bouncing up and down, going faster and faster.

He is holding on to her hips, helping her bounce up and down. Moans and more loud moans coming from both he cries out faster slut she calls out give me a dam good fucking. Both are giving aloud moans and both cum at the same time. Chris now crawls forward, rolls off him, and rests awhile. She mounts the bottom of the bed and he moves behind her, she spreads her legs and goes his dick with one push. Chris moves her left arm across her face to support herself. Her hand grabs hold of his balls in her hand within minutes Chris calls out I am Cumming. He calls I Cumming and another load of spunk delivered deep into her twat.

He does not pull his dick of Chris's twat. He waits for a short time he is starting to get tired pushing in and out. Now at a steady speed, Chris moves against him enjoying his stamina and his dick. Chris calls fuck me faster and harder he is holding her hips, pulling her on to him doing his best. Chris yells fuck me faster within a second or two Chris calls I am Cumming. Chris is shaking and both give out a scream of delight. He shoots the last of his spunk deep inside Chris. His legs have gone, he falls back on the bed and both rests. He gets dressed and leaves. Three forty-five pm.

Tuesday 17:15, the young stud returns and it was a repeat of Monday.

At Ten on Wednesday morning, that same man turned up. He goes into my house one hour later; he comes out and walks away.

Time 14:15 on Wednesday. A car pulls up on my driveway and another man gets out of his car and goes into the house. The next time I see them both go into my bedroom. Chris is wearing a low-cut dress. He is wearing a shirt and pants, both embracing each other and kissing for a few minutes. Chris is unbuttoning his shirt then removes it of him, showing off his hairy chest.

He moves to the bottom of her dress and pulls it up over her head. Chris is wearing the matching red bra and knickers and still wearing heels, which she kicks off. Her bra is showing off her magnificent pair of tits. She is unbuckling his belt they drop to his ankles he has on short briefs with a bulge at the front. Chris pulls down his briefs to his ankles and goes down on her knees, helping him out of his trousers and briefs.

Chris stands up; he removes her bra and removes her knickers. Chris sits on the bottom of the bed. He moves towards her, standing up and his massive dick goes between her magnificent pair of tits. Chris pushes her tits together and grips his dick. He is moving up and down between her tits she is getting a tit fuck. Chris looks up to him enjoying the tit roll. He moves faster and Chris is rolling her tits and keeps them pressed against his dick he starts to tremble.

Calling out to get ready, I want to fill your mouth with my spunk slut. Chris dips her head towards the head of his dick he calls out to get it in your fucking mouth now slut. In time, his dick is inside her mouth she sucks and swallows every drop of his spunk.

Chris climbs up the bed and spreads her legs, his head next to her wet twat. He sticks his tongue into her twat, licking her up and down and sucking like mad. He sucks, pushes his tongue in and out sucking Chris is moaning he pushes his tongue in and out even more. Chris lifts her knees high giving him even more access to her twat.

Chris is moaning her moans become louder and louder. Her body is vibrating. She had an oral orgasm until she stopped vibrating. He then crawls up the bed and kiss her with all her sex juices on his lips.

He rolls Chris on her side; he kneels next to her head; she takes his dick into her mouth; he pushes a length into her mouth. Slips a finger into her. Then two fingers and then three fingers he fingers fucks her she is bobbing her head on his dick. He fingers fucks her faster and faster she sucks and bobs her head much faster.

She starts to shake. He is holding her head pushing her head onto his dick and both Cumming at the same time. She sucks him clean; he pulls out his three-fingers and puts them into her mouth so she can taste her own juices. They wait until his dick is still hard. He slides down the bed, gets between her legs and pushes his dick inside her twat. Chris, legs go around his waist; gripping him, he is thrusting in and out. Chris is thrusting back on his moan and more moans, coming from both. Both were Cumming at the same time.

Chris releases her legs and collapses on the bed. They must rest a good while. Both stand up, both go to the bottom of the bed. Chris, as one leg to the side of the bed, her other leg is at the bottom of the bed. Chris, legs both trapped on the side corners of the bed with her legs spread unable to move them in or out. He is standing up, his dick goes into her twat she falls forward supporting herself on her arms. He is thrusting in and out at a steady speed. She calls out fuck me, faster with that fucking big of a dick of yours. He goes faster, and harder. Both are shaking and a loud cry comes from both and he shoots a load of spunk deep inside her twat.

They both do not move.

He knows he cannot last much longer Chris thrusts against him and their bodies are shaking. Both call out I am Cumming She comes first he shoots the last of his spunk deep inside her. He pulls out steps to the side of the bed Chris moves away from the corner of the bed and both fall on the bed, he was all done in. Time is four pm.

Wednesday 17:15, the young stud returns and it was a repeat of Monday and Tuesday.

At Ten on Thursday morning, that same man turned up. He goes into my house one hour later; he comes out and walks away.

Thursday 12:30 is a repeat of Monday afternoon.

I had written down the registration number of each car, which was parked, on my drive.

That Sunday night I told Chris I was home on Monday; I was doing short runs. (That fucked up her plans). "I am nipping round to Kath off she went," Chris said.

Chris forgot to take her phone with her. That was a big mistake from Chris. I looked in her contacts list and five names I did not know. I wrote down the landline numbers and their names.

Monday morning, I turned to Chris. "Chris I will be bobbing in all day for a cup of tea," I said.

At work, I went to speak with the manager. "Could you do a favour for me and find out the names of the owners of these cars for me?" I said. ... "Cost you a drink," he said. ... "You can have more than one," I said.

When I finished work that Monday night, he gave me all five names. He said. "Cost you that drink one day soon." ... "That is a promise you can have more than one," I said.

Yes, all the five names matched with Chris's mobile contacts. I went home and had dinner. Chris was not the same as she had not been fucked all day. I had to match names to numbers to find out their address. That should be easy. I looked in the telephone book. Now I had all five men's names and addresses in the town.

Tuesday morning, I turned to Chris. "Chris I will be bobbing in all day for a cup of tea," I said. I went to work Tuesday, two of the addresses were off my route. I knocked at each door in turn a woman answered. "is your husband at home?" I said. ... "Sorry my husband is not at home, you will have to call back later," Both women said. I went home and had dinner. Chris was not the same as she had not been fucked all day.

I turned to Chris on Wednesday. "Chris I will be bobbing in all day for a cup of tea," I said.I was able to visit two more names, which were out of my way. I got the same answers from the women. I went home and had dinner. Chris was not the same as she had not been fucked all day.

I turned to Chris on Thursday morning, "Chris I will be bobbing in all day for a cup of tea," I said. Last, one I called off on my way home he was not in, the neighbours said he was single. I thanked them and left. Four had wives well if they what to fuck other men's wives. I am going to fuck up their lives as they have fucked up mine. I went home and had dinner. Chris was not the same as she had not been fucked all day.

Dropped in at my solicitor late on my way home Friday night; I gave him the photos and a DVD. Called in at Chris's favourite restaurant and booked dinner for the four of us for seven at night. I was on my PC printing all the photos of the five men. I made four DVDs of each of them fucking my wife.

"Chris just nipping around to Tommy's back in a couple of hours," I said. I call off at each of the houses. Asking for the woman of the house, when they came to the door, I handed a DVD of their cheating husband. "Watch the DVD it is your husband fucking my wife on my bed, I am divorcing her, and you may do the same," I said. ... I left.

I called off at Kath house. Kath's husband was not at home. "Kath, would you please tell me the truth?" I said. "Of course, what do you want to know!" Kath said. I placed in front of her the first of the photos. "What is his name?" I said. Kath went bright red. After a few minutes, Kath then told me his name. Then followed up with the other four Kath gave me all their names.

"Kath, where have you four been going on Friday nights out lately?" ... "We all stopped meeting six months ago." ... "Kath then who does Chris meet," I said. ... Kath picks up a photo. "That is, he," Kath said. Kath turned to me. "Please do not tell my husband," Kath said.

"Kath my interest is in Chris and what she has been doing behind my back." ... "Kath I might as well tell you I am going to divorcing her." ... "Kath do not talk to her until after Thursday." ... "If you do, I will tell your husband what all you have been doing," I said. Then I left.

Monday I was with my solicitor, I asked him to have the papers served Wednesday at ten past seven. Wednesday night Chris was in for a great big shock. My problem now was my boys, how both would take the news. While going to the restaurant, I pondered what was going to happen there and then. We were drinking a glass of champagne and all reading the menu there was going to be no meal.

A man walked up to our table. I was facing Chris. He asked for Mrs Chris Bates. "That is, I" Chris said. He then handed to Chris an "A" four large brown envelope. "You have been served." he said. ... "What you mean." Chris said. Chris turned and stared at me. She was mad as hell. I was smiling and I raised my glass of champagne to her. Chris yelled out. "Why in hell are you divorcing me?" I drank the last of my champagne. "It is because you have been fucking five different men when I been out on the road," I said. ... "I have never cheated on you," Chris said. "Standing up the four of us should go home," I said.

I paid the bill for the champagne. I called for two taxis I left on my own, Chris and the boys followed. By the time they were in the house, I had a DVD set up and photos on the table. Chris burst in through the door, screaming her head off. The boys walked in behind her. Chris was screaming "Jim; I love you and only you." "I do not want a divorce anyway Jim where is your proof?" Chris said.

"Chris please sit down," I said. I passed to everyone a large drink of gin. I turned to the boys. "I do not want you to speak and you must not leave until your mother and I have finished," I said. The boys both nodded. "Chris, you can have your say when I have finished, do you agree or not," I said. "Yes."