"J"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, two and a half weeks ago I was home early. I could not get on my drive because there was a strange car parked there." I had to park down the road. "Look at this photo, do you recognise the house?" She nodded at me. "Then whose car do you think it belongs to?" I said. ... "It is one of our neighbours." She lied.

I went in via the back door. I put the key in the back door, opened it then I removed my boots. I will give Chris a surprise. I then walked right through the kitchen and picked up my camera. I was hoping to take a photo of my wife jumping out of her skin. Creeping through the house, I could not find her. I was standing at the bottom of the stairs. Ha. She is upstairs. I crept up the stairs and our bedroom door was open.

"CHRIS THE SURPRISE WAS ON ME,". I SAID.

You were being fucked doggy style on my bed, your head buried into the sheets gripping the sheets. At that moment, I wanted to kill you both. I kept myself under-control. I do not know how I managed it. I open the door taking photos. Then I changed it to video mode and filmed you Chris you were being well fucked backwards. He called out he was Cumming. I waited and stopped the camera and left the house. It was two thirty.

I went outside and photographed his car and number plate (the photo you said was one of the neighbours). I crossed the road and sat on a garden wall. I sat there for 20 minutes and he came out through the front door kissing. "Chris Is that you in the doorway with someone?" Chris nodded.

Both kissing and cuddling and what Chris had on were a short bathrobe. I took a Photo of both of you. I then changed to video mode and filmed both in my front doorway. Chris is that you in our front doorway (Chris did not answer.) Chris is that someone waving to you (Chris did not answer). The time now was two fifty. They parted, he walked to his car, waved and then drove away. Chris is that someone waving to you (Chris did not answer). The time now was two fifty.

Chris, I sat there for about 10 minutes and a different car pulled up on my driveway. It was dead at three o'clock. A photograph taken. Then I switched to video and filmed him walking up to my front door. You opened the door. I was raging mad you answered the door. I waited 10 minutes and crept back in the house. You were flat on her back on the bed with her legs wrapped around his waist. Calling out, fuck me with that lovely dick of yours, he was going mad fucking her as fast as he could. I recorded it until I heard him call out, he was Cumming.

I left the house and sat back on the wall. Both came into the front door having a quick kiss. I filmed it as he got in his car and left time was three fifty. I was so raging mad. I had to leave the front of the house. I booked a Hotel for one night and had to think that it was Wednesday night.

"Well, Chris, is there anything you want to say," I said. Chris sat there. "Dad we were leaving,". The boys said. Getting up, looking at me and walking passed Chris. "I went on to say the best is yet to come," I said. The boys left us.

"Chris, a man came to the house at ten on Monday morning. Who was he." I said. ... "He was a rug salesman showing me his samples," Chris said. ... "Chris, he came back Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning at the same time. He came to my house for one hour then came out, walked away, and he had no rug samples with him."

"Chris, I bet he left his samples inside you," I said. Chris did not say a word. ... "Chris, I do not know what happened on Thursday but I can guess."

"Chris, you watch the DVD," I said. I played it in parts Chris was crying for the entire world.

"CHRIS NOW, YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE GETTING DIVORCED,". I SAID.

"Chris, I bet nobody in the world has an 25th Anniversary like this one." ... "Chris I am back on the road on Monday until Thursday night." ... "Chris, I will give you one week when I get back home on Thursday night, I want you out of this house.". Chris was crying. "Where I am going to live, I have no money," ... "Ha, Chris you should have thought about that, before you fucked around." ... "You can live with all your lovers for all I care." ... "As for money for you to live on there is half our savings in your account." ... "You will have to get a job unless one of your lovers gives you money if they do you are a prostitute." ... "Chris remember, Thursday night you will not be in this house,". I said.

During the day, I went to the gun Club. Then back on the road I was dying to see Diana that night. Monday, I open my return trip notes. To my surprise, I had two pickups back towards where Diana lived. I was dying to meet Diana at the restaurant we had arranged to meet those weeks before.

I sat down with a drink facing the door. A woman comes in and walks straight towards me with a bright smile on her face. "Do you not recognize me do you Jim?" she said. Both my eyes were wide open and I stared at her. "Wow Diana what can I say you look fabulous," I said.

The meal was good and we went to a pub. We talked and talked. The pub bell went when it was closing time. I called for a taxi for Diana before she left; we both had a long sweet kiss. I did not want it to stop. I walked back to my overnight stay in some want of a daze. Before going to bed, I rang Diana. "Diana, I will be back here on Wednesday night. Can I meet up with you and have dinner." ... "Yes,". Diana said see you then. I said "I would ring her as soon as I arrived."

My trip was so slow. When I arrived late, I received a smart remark "got lost" . It was three forty-five pm. I had to go to my stopover place. The lorry was flying along, by chance, it knew what was on inside my head I was dying to see Diana.

I was back to my first stopover place at four pm. I picked up the phone and rang Diana to make a date and time. We made a date for five past five on a corner. I went to the loo, brushed my teeth, showered, and shaved then dressed. I stood on the corner as if it was my first ever date.

Diana walked up from behind me and tapped me on the shoulder twice when I turned round. I grabbed hold of her and kissed her with all my love. "Wow Jim I loved that greeting from you,". Diana said with a smile on her face. We kissed again. I wondered what the other people thought. I did not care two hoots. "Where do you want to eat?" I said. ... "Let us go to my house," she said.

Diana made a great meal and we were in bed by nine. We made love twice it was the best sex I had in years. I stayed overnight. Before we went to sleep, I gave her oral sex from me she did not expect it. I said. "That for the fantastic blowjob you gave me." We kissed without any care of tasting her love juices on my lips and tongue. "Next Monday night we must have a long serious talk," I said.

I kissed her and left.

When I arrived home, Chris was still in the house she wanted to talk. I wanted her out of the house. Chris was babbling on and on about what had happened. I did not want to hear it. "I do not want a divorce I love you it was only sex," Chris said.

I looked at her. ... "It was only sex," I said. "Chris sex, do not make me laugh slut you never gave me a second thought," I said. ... "Chris, I want you out now," I said. Chris kept babbling on and on.

"Chris when did we make love last," I said. ... "Why was it last Saturday night," Chris said. ... "Well Chris you got the night right but it was nine fucking months ago," I said. She said nothing.

"Chris, any idea how many times you were fucked that week well I am going to tell you." ... "Chris let me do a little sum. I counted 30 times men left their spunk inside you and they may have been more," I said.

"Nine months that is a round figure of 40 weeks," I said. Take nine off for your monthly cycle; no make an even ten that is fair. That is 30 weeks but you were fucking a young man for only six months. Let us round it down to 25 weeks that is fair. Now 25 weeks multiplied by 30 fucks in one-week wow that equals 750 in nine months.

"A good guess you were with your lover boy on Friday nights when I thought you were out on a girl's night out." ... "Saturday afternoon's shopping Ha I do not know how many times you slut fucked him," I said.

Going of the late fucking sessions with lover boy his average was four. That is four on Friday night and four on Saturdays, that is eight. Let us say six that is fair so 25 weeks by 6 equals 150 add that to 750 wow that is 900. "Chris the only day you did not get fucked was Sunday the rest of the week you were fucking someone else," I said.

"WHAT DID I GET IN NINE MONTHS SWEET FUCK ALL?" I SAID.

"Chris SEX no way you are nothing less than a slut tramp." ... "Sorry Chris now I know you have been fucking around for nine months or for the last twenty-five fucking years." ... "If I had not found out I bet you would be doing it for the next twenty-five fucking years." ... "I fact I am wondering if the boys are mine so get the fuck out of here."

"CHRIS WE ARE GETTING DIVORCED," I said. Chris left.

I got in touch with both my boys. "Boys I love the both of you please remember what your mother has done is to me not you two." ... "She will always be your mother and you both must see and talk to her in the future," I said. "Boys this is hard for me but I must make sure you both mine, can we have DNA tests done to prove you two belong to me," I said. Both agreed. Three sets of samples sent off to the lab. It would be two weeks before we get the answer.

Back to work on the road. I met Diana Monday night and we had a serious talk. That night Diana told me her ex had been cruel to her. Her daughter "Sue" had left. She did not get on with her father, she moved to the other side of the world. Diana went on to tell me Sue was getting married in twenty months and wanted her mother there. Sue would help with the cost of the flight she knew her mother could not afford.

"Diana, I have something to say to you, it may come as a complete surprise to you," I said. "Jim what is it," Diana said to me. "I have known each other for a short time. I am in love with you. Will you marry me?" I said. ... "YES, I feel the same way," Diana said then kissed me. "We would have to wait until I am free of Chris," I said. We kissed and went to bed and made true love. We kept meeting twice a week from then on until my divorce came through.

Within Days after our anniversary, I buried my gun in the garden and reported it missing. I received the results of the DNA tests of my boys and me. I was happy the boys were mine. I got on the phone and told them the good news. Time dragged by until my divorce came through. Chris kept coming back, still trying to get us back together. She had not a chance in hell. I knew where she lived.

I came up with a plan. I did not have to wait long. Monday on my usual trip my lorry broke down as I got to the "A-road". I rang the office and asked if the manager told he was off-site. I had to wait. I asked if anyone else could deal with the problem and I would have to wait. Four pm. I received a call of the manager telling me to book in for the night. He would send the maintenance crew up at six. I telephoned Diana telling her I could see her Tuesday night the lorry had broken down.

Booked in a hotel and there was a local train station that was around the corner. It was time to use my plan. I bought a train ticket back home. The train was due in ten minutes and it would take one hour back home. It was only a short walk from the station to my home. I went into the back garden and made sure no one saw me. I dug up my gun I had told the police had gone missing and walked to Chris house.

"Chris, we need to talk," I said. ... "I asked her for one or two of her sleeping pills, telling her I was not sleeping too well these days." She made a cup of tea for both of us when she was not looking. I dropped the sleeping pill in her tea. We both talked and what I was saying was crap she then started to fall asleep. I picked Chris up, carried her out to her car, and then drove to her lover's house.

I knocked at his door forcing him at gunpoint to bring her into his house. I stayed in the doorway and the gun was pointing at him. I made him rip Chris clothes off and her knickers off, holding them in his hand. Shooting him once I knew he was dead. I put the gun in Chris' hand with her finger on the trigger.

I heard the police siren then I splashed a little water on her face I left by the back door. Walked to the railway station and the train was due. Back to the hotel, luck was with me two people on reception and four others stared at me. I pretend I was drunk then went to bed.

In the morning, I returned to my lorry and waited for the maintenance crew to fix it. Then back on the road. I met Diana and we made our plans to get married.

When I got home on Friday night, the police were waiting for me. I was in the police station and they questioned me for hours on end. Chris had told them I drugged her then took her to her lovers and shot him then I put the gun in her hand. I told the police my lorry had broken down and I was in a hotel some 80 miles away drunk. I could not have shot him. After all, she had been cheating on me with five men. The police checked with the reception and four others confirmed I was drunk and they let me go. They charged Chris with the shooting.

I gave a statement in court on Chris behalf; it was the least I could do. I asked the judge if I should try to explain. The judge then allowed me to talk.

This is what I said in court.

I have been married to Chris for 25 years and I know her better than I know anyone else. Yes, the gun belonged to me, it was, and registered with the police in my name. I used it for target shooting and I kept it at home for self-defence because of all the break-ins. Yes, the gun went missing within days after our 25th and I reported it to the police. I did not think that Chris had taken it.

Chris must have put in her bag for self-defence who could not blame her. My lord you see, my ex-wife is attractive. I thought my wife committed adultery because she thought I was having an affair but I was not. After all, I had not made love to her in over nine months.

If what I have heard is correct. Two neighbours who saw him carry Chris into the house. He must have ripped her clothes off when the dead man was holding her knickers. The dead man must have intended harming Chris in some way. She must have shot him dead in the head in self-defence, my lord. Chris was a good shot. I should know I taught her to shoot with my gun. My lord it was nothing but self-defence from my ex-wife. My statement in court got Chris off.

Chris came to the house one night. "Thanks for what you said in court you bastard you set me up I know you did it I wish I could prove it," Chris said. Chris stormed out of the house. I sold the house Chris got half. Diana had sold her house by then. In less than a month, we got married. I bought a two-bedroom house, which was close to work.

Diana and I were doing some shopping in town, which was for her. Then in the distance, I saw Chris walking towards us. "Watch out here comes Chris," I said. ... "Jim, will you let me do all the taking," Diana said to me in a strong voice.

Chris walked straight up to me. "Hello Jim my love," Chris said. ... "Hello to you Chris." A loud raised voice came out from Diana. "Excuse me what gives you the right to talk to my husband in that way,". She said her voice was getting louder. ... "He has moved on to a faithful and loving wife,". she said her voice was getting louder. ... "Not like a slut like you,". she said it was getting louder.

"I don't like cheats male or female and you are a real slut,". Diana said her voice was still loud. ... "Slut move right away from us," she said and her voice was still loud. ... "Both of us will never go without sex even when were old," she said shouted it out for all to hear her. ... "You are a liar, a cheat and a street walker, now get out of our way,". she said at the top of her voice. Chris never said a word to she walked away.

I looked at Diana. I had a great big smile on my face. "I need a strong drink now," Diana said in a quiet voice. ... "I need more than one after that," I said. We had a quick kiss in the middle of the street.

Months later, we were on our way to Australia for six weeks and for Diana's daughter's wedding. Four weeks we had great days and evenings out. Sue had told Steve all about Diana that her father was cruel to her and he cheated on her regularly. Steve and I were taking one day and then he asked about myself. I told him my ex cheated on me with five men I found out about, there might have been more.

At the church, I did the honour of walking Sue down the aisle to Steve, her husband. There were tears of pure joy throughout the service from Diana and at the reception, it was not much better than tears of pure joy poured down Diana's face. Then Steve and Sue left for their honeymoon. Steve's parents looked after us for the next ten days.

"They asked both of us if we like Australia," ... "Yes," I said. "I do not think anyone would give me a job at my age," I said. ... "Come with me," he said. ... "Go in there and tell them who you are and what you can drive," he said. One hour later, I walked out with a job when we moved out to Australia. Diana was interviewed and she walked out with a job. When Steve and Sue came back from their honeymoon. Diana told Sue we both had jobs once we moved out to Australia. Sue hugged and hugged Diana tears pouring down their faces.

Two days later, we had to return home to the UK.

Before we left Diana asked Sue to find us a small house close to them. At the airport, we nearly missed the plane home. Tears were flowing from Sue, Diana, and Steve's mother. I shook Steve and his father's hand then hugged Steve's mother and a big hug for Sue. I had to drag Diana away or we could have missed the plane.

We were walking through the gate, Sue, called out DAD look after MUM. We stopped dead in our tracks. We both turned around Diana ran back to Sue and hugged her to death. Diana came to me and kissed me. She had tears of joy when we got on the plane.

When we returned home, the four of us had a meeting. I told my boys how good it was out there where Sue and Steve lived. Two months passed and my two boys turned up on one Saturday morning. Dad, we have only one question to ask the both of you. "Are you both going out to Australia to live and work?" they said. I looked at Diana and she looked at me. We both smiled. "Yes," I said.

The boys said we had investigated it and we are going to join you. I stood up and grabbed hold of both saying great. I told both of you that when you move out to Australia, you must stay in touch with your mother. We moved to Australia and both the boys followed.

My two boys had kept in contact with their mother. Twelve months passed by and the boys kept in touch with their mother. Chris was missing her two boys and she asked them to come back to the UK for a holiday. They booked being there for three weeks. Chris was trying to get them to stay in the UK. She was taking them to places where she knew nice girls went. The boys went out with their old mates several nights.

When the boys returned this is what they told me.

The four men who had been fucking Chris were all divorced. Kath's husband had found out she had been cheating on him, which led to their divorce.

They called off one afternoon at Chris house. My two boys got a big surprise two men were fucking their mother. One of the men said. "Turn around slut two more guys here to give you a good fucking." Chris' head turned and screamed my boys left. Their mother tried to explain but it was no good.

Chris sent to the boys letter upon letter and telephoned them all the time. After about six months, she had grasped the fact she had lost her two boys. The only contact with the UK now was through Carol, Chris' best friend from school. Chris' best friend kept the boys informed.