J-Bird and his Night Blind Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out her hand toward me in the classic fumbling-in-the-dark gesture. Caught unprepared, I didn't react quickly enough, and her hand slapped square on my bare chest before sliding off and landing back again. This time, however, her hand landed lower, more on my abs than my chest. "¡Híjole!" It might have been my imagination, but I thought I'd heard her gasp. "Jay-bird...Es really you? Why you no wear shirt?"

Idly, her hand started to drift lower as if, perhaps, she suspected I might not be merely shirtless. I quickly grabbed her hand a split-second before it literally would have made contact with my jutting penis, whose arousal had sprung anew. It was nearly at full staff already and lewdly pointing, directly, at Miss Carmen. I gulped at the near-catastrophe.

"Why no shirt, Jay?" she asked again.

"Oh, um, it's just so hot out, you know? And, um, I wasn't going to stay out long. Just wanted to see if I could spot some meteor showers, you know?"

"Oh, right. You wanted to see some meteor showers," she said, almost accusingly. "How many meteor showers you think you will see? Ten? A hundred? And which one did you say this one was?"

"Um, you know, I'm really not sure," I hemmed, unable to remember the names she'd mentioned a moment prior. "But, um, I haven't been looking long. I... I haven't seen any, yet."

"Uh-huh," she grumbled, no longer attempting to hide her skepticism. "But you think you might see better with no shirt? ¿Qué pasa con los mosquitos?"

"Um... mosquitos?"

"Si,"

"Oh, uh, no, Miss Carmen," I answered dismissively. "There's a pretty nice breeze and, honestly, they haven't been a problem." Her question made me pause, though. Perhaps I should have at least sprayed on some bug repellent before my little adventure. After all, a mosquito bite on my nut sack could prove incredibly bad come tomorrow.

"Hmm. Okay, then. Well, I suppose we should get on with it." She pulled her hand free from my grasp and tapped her pocket as if to make sure her flashlight was still there. Then she reached for the trash can again, immediately stumbling on her bad foot and struggling to get the receptacle to lean.

"I'll get it," I offered quickly and, without thinking, I tilted the can and aimed it toward the street.

"Espérame," she said. "Wait. I go with you."

"No! I mean, um... okay?" Her decision to go with me caught me completely off-guard and I wondered how I was going to ever get out of the mess I'd made. Just then, things seemed to have gotten even worse.

While my right hand was pre-disposed, she grabbed onto my left hand to steady herself. Then she leaned in until her entire body was pressed into me. She lifted my left arm over her shoulders, then wrapped her right arm around my waist.

Shit! I nearly cried out loud. In the blink of an eye, she'd somehow maneuvered my body to do her bidding, and I'd done nothing--absolutely nothing--to stop her. Now, I was in an even more precarious position than I could ever have imagined, having both hands predisposed and no way to defend myself should she decide to let her hands wander or explore. Shit! Shit! I was completely helpless. Naked and helpless.

Keenly aware of Miss Carmen's small warm hand on my hip, mere inches from my manhood in front or my bottom in back, my arousal was rekindled yet again like someone had taken bellows to the flames of my arousal and stoked it into a roaring fire. Heat flooded my face and goose pimples pricked down my side where her fingers teased my bare skin.

An erotic thrill jolted through me at the intimacy of her embrace. Never mind that Miss Carmen was old enough to be my mother, my entire body buzzed with arousal from the simple touch of her skin on mine. The distinct possibility she might soon discover my full nakedness fueled such nervous energy in my chest that a groan escaped my throat.

Unable to cover myself, I glanced down at the lewdness of my naked body. It felt awkward and unnatural, sinful and wrong, and yet I luxuriated in the feel of her unwitting indecency.

I was so shocked by misfortune turned fantasy-come-true, that I had to narrate it to myself, just to assure myself it was actually happening.

Miss Carmen is TOUCHING me! I don't have a stitch of clothing on and she's touching me! Her HAND is on MY naked body! Her FINGERS are practically ON my bare bottom! Shit! She's pressing her body against mine, while I have a HARD-ON! Holy shit!

That she could so easily reveal my secret with just a slight repositioning of her hand left me feeling both mortified and intoxicated with lust.

As if sensing my nervousness at her closeness, she squeezed my side. "Am I making you uncomfortable, Jay? Is it okay if I hold on to you?"

"I... um... no, it's okay," I squeaked. "I... just wasn't expecting it, that's all." My virgin cock strained at the thrill of her touch, aching to grow larger than it physically could. The knowledge that she was clueless about my condition due to her night blindness only multiplied the impure thrill of it all.

She squeezed me again. "Good boy. I no walk with handsome man for a long time. It feels nice."

"Yeah... um... it feels... nice... to me, too," I stammered.

"Good. I just wish I could see you, my Jay-bird."

I'm sure glad you can't! I thought silently to myself.

Awkwardly, we started toward the street, my tumescence charting our path forward like an icebreaker ship in the Arctic. With each step, her hand shifted, first forward slightly, then back, effectively kneading the flesh covering my hip bone as she tried to match my gate.

If I'd feared being caught before, I was nearly petrified now. It would be one thing to be caught naked, alone, in the street. It would be another thing entirely to be found naked in Miss Carme's embrace, walking the trash out to the curb like I hadn't a care in the world.

"You know it isn't that warm out," she said quietly about halfway down the drive. "To be walking around half-naked."

I swallowed, unsure how to respond to what seemed almost an accusation.

Then, without warning or preamble, I felt the grasp of her hand loosen slightly, no longer pressed firmly and shifting with our strides, but languidly caressing my skin from my hip bone to my waist, then back again with a light grazing touch.

I tensed and stopped walking. She continued her caresses, saying nothing, waiting me out patiently while I came to terms with what was happening.

What she didn't know--what she couldn't have known--was the reason why I'd halted and my entire body tensed was that my arousal was red-lining. I was so close to erupting that any sound of her voice would have sent me over the edge. A breath, a gasp, a simple inhale of air, any reminder of Miss Carmen's presence could have triggered my climax, and, night-blind or not, there would be no way she wouldn't know what was happening.

As if things couldn't possibly get worse, it was that very moment when she let her fingers resume their leisurely explorations.

No...No, no, no! I cried silently, my stimulation reaching a fever pitch. I fought with every fiber in my being not to lose my last fingerhold of control and spew my jism all over the place. I clenched my eyes shut and ground my teeth through my clenched jaw, probably groaning out loud in the effort but, if I did, she ignored it, continuing her petting while I fought an impossible fight.

A moment later, miraculously, the seemingly irreversible churning in my loins subsided and the premature eruption was averted, though the casualty of the battle was that my cock was now leaking a steady stream of precum, causing my cock head to glisten under the starlight. Cool, new sensations, wrecked my body as the breezes wafted across the wetness.

I continued toward the curb in a euphoric state of panic, as Miss Carmen continued her lazy ministrations while I pulled her trash can to the street.

When we were but a couple of steps away from our destination, things took an unexpected turn when she slipped her right hand off my hip, gliding it along my skin and not stopping until it reached my backside. Her fingertips had traced a path to my bottom that only stopped when it reached the dimple in my ass where she settled her open palm.

"I... Urg... M... Miss..." I croaked, hardly able to breathe, much less form a coherent thought.

"Shh," Miss Carmen cooed. "Don't speak, Mijo. I knew you were up to something. Perseids no come 'til agosto."

"August?...Oh." I knew the jig was up and my meteor shower ruse had been doomed from the start. "But... I... we... I'm..."

"Es okay, my Jay-bird. You still helping me, si?. Ven ahora. Come now. We're...just about...there."

I wasn't too lost to catch the insinuation in her words--"Come now"--and I nearly did just that. But somehow, I managed to spin the trash can around, positioning it 'just right' next to my own, so the garbage truck could empty it the next morning, all while Miss Carmen's fingers resumed her delicious fondling of my bottom.

With my right hand now free, I grasped her wandering hand, to pull it back to the relative safety of my hip.

"No, Hijo. Not yet. You have not seen any stars, yet, no?"

Instead of allowing me to lead her back to her house, Miss Carmen pulled me forward, away from our houses, and further into the open street.

"Miss Carmen?" I nearly gasped, realizing where she was taking us.

"Shh. You watching the meteor shower, no?" she asked, as I found myself being stopped once again, dead center in our cul-de-sac. "So, watch. Look at sky. Look for stars."

"But... I..."

Still leaning against me, and with my right hand in hers, Miss Carmen pushed away from me, just enough to stand upright on her own. Then she guided me to stand in front of her, my back to her front, and with the delicate nudge of a butterfly's wing, she covered my hand with hers and started to guide it to my front.

"Mmm... Miss..."

"Shh," she again commanded, as she directed my hand to where she wanted it to go, not relenting until she'd placed my hand over my aching, needy, erection. She released her fingers from mine and pressed my hand to my steely rod.

Instinctively, I wrapped myself with my fingers. Then she covered my hand with her own and began a stroking motion, up and down, informing me of her desire that I should do the same. So, I did.

"Hmmm," she purred from behind me. "You such a good boy, Jay. Always a good boy. Just like my Manny when he was young. He loved the night sky, too. He even liked to watch naked, too."

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, as my neediness spiraled nearly out of control. "Oh, Miss Carm... Miss Carmen... I'm... Oh... I'm going to..."

"Está bien corazón. Look at sky. Let it go, sweetie. Be good for Tia Carmen."

"Ung... Oh, Miss Carmen..."

"Tia. Call me Tia," she said huskily.

"Tia Carmen, I'm so close. I'm...I'm going to...Oh...Oh, no!"

"That's it, my sweet Jay-bird. Look for stars and find happiness. Do this for me, Hijo!"

At that last breathy urging, my cock exploded in release. My hand continued its frenetic pummeling while Miss Carmen kept her hand on mine. Rope after rope of my seed shot into the darkness, christening the still-warm pavement and covering our hands in a flood.

I loosened my grip and let my hand fall away, leaving Miss Carmen's hand still hovering over my now-spent cock. I felt the warmth from her hand from its sheer proximity, a moment before its actual touch. Then, within the span of a heartbeat, my hormone-drunk penis was wrapped again in a fist, only this time it was the vice-like grip of Miss Carmen's hand.

With a few skillful strokes, my prick was once again rejuvenating, expanding to its full length, even while the last remnants of my previous orgasm were still being milked from my sac.

With my balls freshly emptied, Miss Carmen turned me to face her, using my hard cock like a joystick to guide me. Whether she could see me or not, her gaze felt all-consuming, taking in all the features of my face before drifting ever downward to my urgent, still-straining manhood.

She released her fingers from my shaft, bringing her cum-smeared digits up to her nose where she inhaled deeply, taking in my scent. Then she snaked out her tongue to taste my essence and smiled pleasantly.

"Fuck," I whispered, to which Miss Carmen playfully chastised me with a playful "Naughty boy! No bad language! I should spank you for that."

"S-sorry," I apologized, "M-maybe, you sh-should...s-spank me."

She simply smiled impishly, like all was forgiven and yet I was somehow still in trouble.

Slowly, she took each of her fingers into her mouth, suckling on them thoroughly, one knuckle's depth at a time, until she'd cleaned them of my seed.

"Oh...gawd," I moaned.

Then she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around me in an embrace as if we were now about to slow dance in the middle of the street.

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her and, together, we just held each other, until my cock got the message that play-time was over, though refusing to completely go back to its usual size.

After what seemed like an hour but was probably just a handful of minutes, Miss Carmen leaned back, hopped in place on her good foot, and guided me back to her side.

"You see stars, Mijo?" she asked and I somehow managed to gasp out a chuckle. It felt like I'd been holding my breath for five minutes.

"Y-yes, Tia Carmen. I saw many, many, stars."

"Bueno, Jay. Bueno. You help me back home now. Next week, my Jay-bird will help me again, yes?"

"Um, yes, ma'am, T-Tia Carmen. Um... okay. I mean, yes."

"Good boy, Jay. Good boy, my Jay-bird."

12