Jaci & Bill, Naked on the Hill Pt. 03

Story Info
Neighbor's daughter & friend play truth or dare with Bill.
9.1k words
4.52
21.8k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers

A totally fictional story, all characters are 18 or over. Comments are always welcome.

The season was ending at our Cabin on the Hill and Jaci and I were hoping that we would still be married the next season to enjoy it. We went through some tough times this season, but some good ones too, definitely some great sex. Up until the incident with her and young Brian we were enjoying a renaissance in our sex life. Like all good things in life, if you over do it, things can get out of hand.

Jaci and I went through a rough period after the last naked weekend we had there. Jaci really got out of hand after I gave her the OK, well, in fairness I even encouraged her to fuck Pati's young boyfriend in front of our neighbors and I, to impress them. It was hot and I don't regret that part of it, watching my beautiful 36 year old wife enjoy a fit 19 year old with an extra large cock was hot to watch, and the joy it brought her made me feel good. I wanted her to enjoy the same feeling she encouraged me to have with her friend Pati. I guess there was enough blame to go around. I should have remembered how constantly horny I was at his age, and how once a woman let me fuck her, I was back for more until she shut me off, or I found a new quest. The fact that they jumped each other several times that weekend, should not have been a surprise.

I was mostly upset that they were on their own on a trip to the store when they fucked the next time, not to mention me busting her with his cum on her face at breakfast, she was just out of control. But I guess when a 36 year old MILF, who was entering her sexual prime, and a fit 19 year old with abs, and not to mention a extra large cock spend time naked, she is going to fuck him. If the tables were turned, and I had a 19 year old hot naked teen try to seduce me, I would fuck her for sure, and worry about the consequences later . I could not even stop her MILF best friend from sucking my cock. But that was then this is now.

We decided that we still loved each other, and being naked and even fucking in public sometimes. It really has had a profound effect on our sex lives with each other. We did not want to stop the other activities, but we had to eliminate jealousy. We had to make some rules to that effect, the number 1 rule was no sneaking. Fucking other partners need to be when we were together, or at least with the others OK.

It was the day after Thanksgiving and the weekend that I spend getting the cabin ready for the winter. It's not hard, I have developed a good system, after having to replace broken pipes, and a cracked toilet tank one spring, but it takes time. I decided to go on Friday by myself and try to get it all done before the cold front moves in Sunday afternoon.

I arrived Friday morning to beautiful weather for that time of year, sunny mid 70s, but cool at night. I was glad to get such an early start. I decided to enjoy the sun as I did the outdoor chores as to packing up the food and cleaning the fridge could be done after sunset on these short days.

It was only 74 but the sun was bright and almost directly overhead. But what can I say, I had to get naked and take advantage of the fact that practically no one was around. Pretty much only hunters are there in the fall and the season did not start till next week. So there I was a naked man caulking windows. The feel of being naked in the sun in such a beautiful setting, was too much to resist, knowing that feeling alone would probably result in me jerking off a load later that day. I love being naked outside, but the thought of joining an organized group with rules and, all the other things that go with it does not appeal to me.

I got a lot done in just a couple of hours, thinking I probably could go home late Saturday if I continued at that pace. I decided to get the riding mower out for one last mow and to collect the leaves around the cabin. It was my first time riding naked, and I had to stop to go in the cabin for a cushion for my bony ass. I was bending over to empty the catcher when I heard a wolf whistle. I did not hear my neighbors Brad and Sue pull in over the mower. I looked to see them waving and found out that it was Sue that whistled, she did it again, and then lifted her blouse to show me her marvelous breast, then went about their business.

Eventually Brad joined me, and was doing his work in the buff too, and on occasion I would see Sue, just topless, she would come out to dump and dustpan or wringing out a mop. I was already feeling some excitement in my member, and was tempted to call Jaci with a would it be OK if, "scenario," but no, we just got back to normal and it was too soon to test our limits, I would not want to get that call from her just yet.

Eventually I went inside and had a sandwich before working on the deck, hot tub and grill. When I got outside I could see Brad and Sue in their hot tub, probably a last soak before they drained it, I kind of wish I would have thought of that. I worked a while till I heard another whistle, and looked to see both of them waving for me to come down. I could not resist, it would feel good on my already aching back. I figured, I would fill them in on my situation so that they don't get any ideas about some kind of sexual liaison. I planned to jerk off later anyway, this would just give me a real reason.

I grabbed a towel, filled the bong and joined them. We smoked a bowl and enjoyed the jets before turning them off and talking as we enjoyed the warm water. I filled them in on Jaci and I's situation without detail, and what we had decided to do to try to get through it. I thought they understood, but when I felt Sue's foot rubbing my package I realized I need to go deeper into it. I had not shared the story with anyone, it's not something you share with a close friend, but I felt a need to share it with someone, and once I started I could not stop. I started with the morning after I let Jaci fuck Brian in front of them. When I finished with the story, I was aroused and erect, it was hot reliving it, mostly the confession from Jaci, about getting naked with young Brian on the side of a country road, and how she just could not resist fucking him.

Brad admitted to me that the two of them discussed us after they watched Jaci fuck the young guy, and both thought it might lead to trouble. They said they have gone through some similar things and it is what led them to put off marriage. Sue was the first to confess that she got hot hearing about Jaci's confession, and that is understandable with her being a woman. Brad ask if I would rather they not be so open this weekend, not wanting to torture me. I told them to do whatever they want in front of me, just not to me, with no Internet porn to watch, I would not mind having something to masturbate to later back at my place.

Sue had a proposal, saying that she wanted fucked as soon as possible after hearing my story, and would just love to take on both of us, but since I was determined to be a good boy this weekend, that I was welcome to watch them as a substitute for video porn.

OK, who could turn a live sex show down, outdoors with the smell of fall leaves, the warm sun on me, I couldn't. I got out of the tub first and hurried to get dry before I got cold, Brad and Sue followed and did the same. Brad and I, sat facing each other as Sue went in to dry what hair she got wet. Sue returned with one of Brads shirts on that almost covered all of her ass. She said she was not warm yet, as the sun was only starting to hit all of their patio. Sue grabbed a pillow for her knees and a got down right in front of me to suck Brad.

At first my eyes were just glued to Sue's bountiful ass that was so sexy sticking out of the men's shirt. I could just barely see her pussy at her angle, but I was hard none the least. I eventually was finding it was more erotic watching her taking his cock in her mouth.

I was hard and horny, and wanted to jump in and join Brad fucking Sue right then and there. That was out of the question I told myself, but I thought I would ask if they minded if I masturbated as I watched. I did, and got a thumbs up, and Sue with her mouth full, pointed to a bottle of lube on the table by the tub.

I got started, stroking my already hard cock, and they did not disappoint me, it was time for them to change places and Sue, spread her legs and put them over the chair arms so Brad could eat her out for a while. She told me to get closer, and I did, nothing wrong with that I thought. I was now only about 2 ft from them and had a good side view of Brad eating Sue's pussy. I was turned on and trying to edge so that I could be able to cum about the same time as Brad. I found out quickly that edging to a live show, is much harder than it is to porn. When watching free porn, you have a break between clips as they are often 5 min or less, and even if you find a longer one, it's hard not to fast-forward to the action, and once it's over you are searching again.

I am not sure if it was on purpose or not, but Sue kept her eyes on mine the whole time. I forgot what a slut she was, and how bad she had tried to get me to fuck her the last trip. She had my number, and she was so natural in the way she was responding to Brad. Not many amateur pornos that I have watched, featured woman that could convince you they were totally enjoying what they were getting from their partners. Sue was swooning and curling up her toes. It was taking a lot of willpower for me to keep my pace, and stop for a minute now and then when I felt a shot building.

I guess I am not sure if we are really friends or not, or if they were trying to give me a reason to not hold to my promise. They moved on to fucking, I could not believe Sue was leaning over the front of me, holding on to the arms of my chair. Her face was inches away from mine, and her breast of course were not much further. Having the flannel shirt open, her breast swaying as Brad stroked her was really over the top when it comes to arousing someone, that someone being me. If I lowered my focus a little lower, I could see Brad's ball sack swinging and hitting her every time he pumped her. Focus higher, and I was looking right into her eyes. The more he fucked her the lower she allowed herself to lean down, and the closer her mouth was to my cock.

I wanted her mouth on my cock, this jerking off to live sex was just a stupid fucking idea on my part. I was stuck there too, no way to get out of the chair now, I was there for the whole show. I was starting to think they were in cahoots. Sue was moaning, and telling Brad to fuck her harder, but she made reference to my big cock in front of her face too. She mentioned how much she would like to have it in her too, I just tried to keep my pace, and not make any funny faces or noises. What was I supposed to do, cheer them on?

I finally just closed my eyes and tilted back my head to avoid the eye contact and flirty looks I was getting from Sue. I felt pretty safe figuring in that position, she could not possibly contort herself enough, and my cock is not that long. It seemed like I had it all figured out, and was just working the shaft, when I felt more of her weight shift to my chair, and lips on my knob. Sue, was now resting with her forearms on my chair's arms, and bullying me for control of my cock. My right hand did not have a chance against Sue's mouth. I heard Brad grunt, and let loose, then backed off, leaving Sue to finish me, as her pussy dripped Brad's cum. Sue felt safe backing off a moment, to get on her knees, and take full control.

I should have been happy to be getting such a good blow job, but I really wanted to be good this weekend, and did not expect to be put into a situation like this. That thought left me as Sue lifted my legs up, so she could access my balls and mouth them as she took my cock in her right hand to pull it up, and out of the way. I figured she would get back to my cock and finish me off soon, but no, she had another target, and pushed my legs up even higher causing the cushion on the chair, and my ass to slide forward. Then I knew her objective, that should have been obvious, my asshole. She was quite good at rimming, it's not just licking, and sticking your tongue in someone's anus. Sue was good, better than Jaci, it's all about dragging your tongue around the anus, like at the base of the scrotum, and still giving the balls some attention, that way there is the suspense of waiting to feel it enter you. She worked her way into the anus area, and then got a chill as I felt her tongue enter me.

I kind of forgot about my plan to be good, I know I have used this explanation before, but there is a point in cheating, that you no longer care about consequences, you just enjoy the ecstasy of it all, and figure that you can deal with the guilt of it all later. I was at that point, even though Sue had been working my ass for a while, and only holding my cock in her hand to move it out of the way, I was hard and my cock was throbbing. Then she decided to fuck with me, a side of her I had not yet seen, it's part of the fun of meeting and interacting with new people, and they still were, we have really spent little time with them. She stopped and said, "look at what you caused with your jerking off watching us fuck, your cock is so hard, and yes the head is purple. It's a shame you don't want me to finish, and I don't want to get you into trouble with Jaci, you know her and I have a special bond since we licked cum, and kissed each other, I have a thing for both of you."

Well, what a slutty bitch she was being, but why was I staying so hard and turned on? I guess I have always like fucking with people, and have learned to accept, and enjoy them fucking with me. I guess I realized that people don't take time to fuck with someone that they don't like.

I could not think of how to verbally respond to Sue's teasing, so I just gave her my best pouty look. It worked, she replied with a look of pity, and continued sucking me. It was not long at that point that I was ready to release several days worth of cum. She looked up at me with anticipation like a dog that was waiting for his treat for doing something good. Well, she was doing good, that's for sure, because when she squeezed my balls I rewarded her by transferring to her mouth, a massive explosion of cum ropes that seemed to go on forever. She did not, back off but did her best to swallow all of it, then licked up what was left on me. I was enjoying the bliss of it all, and was still hard as I watched Brad surprisingly kiss her and lick up the ropes that were still on her lips, and dripping off her chin. I was a bit surprised to see another man eat my jizz when he made his attempt at humor, "not bad, but tell me did you eat a raw onion recently? Just fucking with you of course, I admit to being a pie eater on occasion, I even have sucked a couple of guys cock's for Sue's enjoyment. I guess it's a kink that's hard to explain, watching your mate fuck someone, then trying to swallow their entire shot, you just want to at least share some of that joy with her, and show her you are willing to even take a load for her enjoyment. You might be surprised, it's not a bad experience with the right person.

I had nothing to reply to that, I recently found out, I do like seeing another man's big cock in my wife's mouth, I don't mind getting a taste, but not sure I want to eat that much of someones cum. As far as sucking a cock at my age, maybe it's me that is missing out on something, I do remember how exciting it was experimenting at summer camp, but back then I would have fucked a greased knot hole.

That was enough for me, not sure I could say the same for Sue, the sun was hitting us pretty well, and she had shed her shirt and was sitting sideways in my lap. Kissing her lips and nipples kept me extremely turned on, and sure we would have started up something more if I had stayed longer, we both want to fuck each other, but at the same time, the tension it has caused would surely make it a better event if, and when it does happen. I really don't know what to think about Brad's confession, just an attempt of being honest and straightforward, I have to respect that if it is the case.

I excused myself and went back to my cabin to resume my work. You are never really done when you are closing down, you just have to decide you have done the vital things and quit at some point. The place sitting vacant for 6 months will be filthy, with dust and sometimes droppings from a new family of field mice when we open it anyway.

I headed up the hill, and on the way noticed a cabin that I rarely have seen used, that happens people get a cabin, they enjoy it for a period of time, and don't want to sell it because of the memories. There seemed to be two girls picking up some small branches that had fallen, and I thought one had spotted me, so I hurried up to get to the cabin, I didn't want to be flashing someone's underage daughters. I figured I was going to have to limit at least any daytime nudity to indoors, not like its warm enough at night for it outside anyway.

I worked until the sun started to set, and decided to first put some sweatpants on, it was not like I was giving up all the freedom the cabin allowed, I could not wear sweats without underwear at home. I decided to bring in some wood, and build a fire. I had installed some electric heaters, but they did not put out the heat the fireplace did, and I found I only used the ones in the bedrooms and bath when needed. I saw the girls still scavenging for wood, and then wave, I returned it, and wondered if they had any actual wood, what they had would not last an hour. The previous owner of my cabin had the foresight to include heat ducts that distributed the heat from the fireplace to the great-room and kitchen when he built. I brought in enough wood to last the night for sure, don't want to have to retrieve more in the cold night.

The sandwich I had for lunch wore off, and I got some hot dogs out of the fridge and roasted a couple on the fire. I guess I had a big day, as it was only 7 when I fell asleep in front of the fireplace. One of the pitfalls of using the fireplace for heat was lack of control, I woke up sweating and shed the blanket I had over me, but not the bottoms of the sweats, or the tee shirt and socks, there is no basement and the floor gets cold in the spring and fall.

I had a full belly and some rest, now I was just enjoying the fire, I had thought it might have been polite to invite Brad and Sue, but I escaped again with only a blow job that I might be able to justify to Jaci. It was not till about a hour later that I had a knock on the door, I figured my two horny neighbors, and went to the door very apprehensive. To my surprise, it was not them, but two young ladies in men's hunting clothes, and still shivering. They were a bit shy, I could understand why as I seen them carrying bags of what looked like food. I invited them in to warm up, and hear their story.

Their names were Beatrice and Georgia, they explained that they have accepted friends calling them Georgie and Betsy, and that have been inseparable since they met at Miami of Florida University. Explaining that they were visiting Georgie's folks, who suggested that they visit the cabin and treat Betsy, a Florida native to the beauty of fall in the midwest. What her parents did not tell her was that they have not used the place much, letting it fall into disrepair, lack of propane or sizeable logs for heat or cooking. Georgie said it was a good thing her dad was a hunter, and kept suitable clothes in the cabin. I understood, and told them to get comfortable, and to feel free to use the kitchen and fireplace to get warm and fix some food.

I observed them from the great-room, and could tell they were close, and I admit the thought went through my head that they might be gay, and more than friends. As they started to warm up I could see that both of them were very feminine, I guess I had bought into the stereotype that one was usually butch. I liked what I saw however, they were not exactly dressed for this climate. I could excuse Betsy, as she was new to our state, but I thought Georgie would have had warm clothes to share, but after all they were two carefree 20 something's. They were down to skimpy tops and shorts after they removed the heavy hunters overalls.

inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers