Jaci & Bill, Naked on the Hill Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaci, had brought some food, enough to feed four just in case, so we headed down to invite the neighbors. Jaci added to the invitation that they should wear something easy to get out of, because it was going to be a naked dinner, and then desert in front of the fireplace. It was good to hear she was all in on having some wild sex with the neighbors, I wanted her to be happy.

I will just give you the highlights of the rest of the weekend. We had a nice dinner, I told them about my unexpected guest the night before. Jaci took over from there telling them how she walked in naked this morning to surprise me, only to find me with two naked young girls. The story was enough to get us all horny, so we gave in, and we swapped partners for a nice long fuck session. We each went separately, so we could watch our mates get some strange. I have to say Rob gave Jaci a pretty good fucking. I admit, he has good skills in the giving sexual pleasure area, and a bigger cock than mine. Rod really took his time, not like young Brian, and gave her two good O's before even thinking about his own pleasure. I am learning to really love seeing her enjoy a strange cock, and seeing her whole body instead of just her face as she comes, she gets so flushed from overheating during good sex. She chose to finish him off with her mouth, and yes, I cleaned up what spilled over, I figured it was time to try it, and see if Jaci enjoyed me tasting the man who just fucked hers cum. I know she enjoyed it, she tried not to show it, but I know when she has been satisfied, at least with the fuck she received. She got a better fuck than I had given Sue, I tried my best, but I just was not all the way into it.

The grand finale to the weekend was the girls showing up in their hunters clothes again. The four of us just stood there naked for them, and told them they were late for the orgy, they missed the best part.

But it was not true, they removed their hunter's garb, exposing their young nude bodies, and gathered up our women, not inviting us to the all girls party that they had, as Rob and I watched. Jaci and Sue looked happy to get to taste some young snatch, and have them return the pleasure. Fortunately for us, all pussy, and no cock was not enough for the young ones that were not involved in our earlier swap, and fuck.

So since we had cocks, that were far from flaccid from watching the show. My sweet Jaci sensing the girls were unfulfilled, said she would like to see these young girls wear out our old men, but only if they think they are up to it, and can go twice in one day.

I guess things sometimes have a way to equal out. Now it was Jaci watching me fucking young Betsy, I was glad I was her choice. I had two goals, give Jaci & Sue a good show, and her a good fuck. The little smart ass, got one of my special love making sessions. I wanted to show her how much more enjoyable fucking can be with someone with experience, and that had already found his true love.

Fucking Betsy solo, was special, yes she was young, but there was definitely a chemistry there that I had not felt with anybody but Jaci, and Pati. There were moments with her that I completely forgot anyone else was there, it was just the two of us being intimate. I think she thought it was special too, just by the look in her eyes, somethings you can't hide no matter how hard you try. Maybe this would be a good thing for both of us. Jaci seemed to get off with Rod earlier as well, maybe it will help us realize that good sex sometimes comes with very intimate feelings, and is possible without the complications we have had since we tried opening our marriage.

We all got our fill, and it was late and cold when we finished, the girls all went to the bathroom, Betsy told us we could take our man hose's outside. I gave her my best pouty look, as this was a chance to see 4 women lined up in a row making a yellow waterfall. It worked, I would like to think it was because I gave her such a good fucking, but it was more likely the newness of the experience, and that they liked being watched as much as I liked watching them. "Come on you old perv's, in exchange for helping us in and out of the tub, and rinsing us off, you can watch piss coming from these 4 world class pussy's.

It was quite a sight, Rod was impressed, he was so hard he could not even pee. I pissed on Sue telling her, "here this is for trying to get me in trouble with Jaci, suck on it now!" She got her revenge by pinching my knob and stopping the flow, and I thought my bladder was going to burst.

After we were all done pissing, I rounded up more blankets and pillows, and we all six slept together in front of the open fire, another Kodak moment missed, six of us spooning, a "MFFFFM." I would have had it framed, and hung it on the wall, or maybe not, as it would be hard to explain to the kids.

It was an unbelievable but fitting ending, to what turned out to be a crazy fucking weekend, and it was a great way to close up the cabin for the season.