Jaci & Bill, Naked on the Hill Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was invited to join them, and told them I had eaten something, but their mentioning of one of her mother's apple pies drew me to the table, and I made some coffee. I had some pie as they ate their dinners. It was good pie, and conversation, and the view, well it was nice, Georgie had nice boobs, that may have been boosted by a push-up bra. Betsy did not, and was showing some beautiful, and tanned breasts that were almost totally exposed when she bent over the table to reach something. Yes, I was feeling some inspiration down below, and thought about putting some underwear on under my pants, but I calmed down.

The girls thanked me and said they could return to their place, that there were enough blankets in their cabins that if they slept together they would probably be warm enough. I like that thought visually, but told them that I could not send them to an unheated cabin, and that if they were not afraid, of me being a perv. They joked that both of them were belted in martial arts and would kick my ass, if they didn't like what was under my sweats. We all laughed, but I was feeling some action down there again from the thought of it.

We went to the great-room, and I spread some pillows on the floor in front of the fire where we all sat, and talked about ourselves. They were both starting their Senior year, and still were not sure what they wanted to do after they graduate. Now I knew they were over 21 and a bit more mature than a teen, but still pretty carefree. I told them about me and Jackie, and how we enjoyed this place until an incident, cause us to reevaluate our lifestyle, that I did not explain. Georgie, shyly ask me if what their parents told her was true, that we were nudist. I had to laugh and then explain our naked weekends, but did not go into the trouble they caused.

Betsy mentioned that she had brought some good pot, but forgot papers or a one hitter, and as if I was one to partake. I could not resist the chance to fuck with her, and told them trying to sound serious, "of course not, do I look like a pothead to you," as I got up to silence, and went to retrieve my bong, when I returned, I was greeted with a, "You are a real fuck, you know that, you freaked me out, I am still on a buzz from what we smoked before we came up here, it mostly just made us more aware of how cold we were."

Sorry ladies, I like to fuck and be fucked with, it's the way I was raised I guess.

"Well you are open game now, I am sure we can come up with something abusive." Betsy replied.

We smoked a pretty good size bowl, and each of us probably had 4 to 5 tokes. I was fucked up, and they were glassy eyed too when we got done. I opened some wine, and brought the bottle and glasses in.

After conversation started to fade, we got into a game of truth or dare. I had never played it, I thought it was usually a girls to girls type of game, but why not I thought.

The first questions were softballs, and I was a little disappointed that the game was not like in some of the pornos I had seen, that I knew were mostly unrealistic. So I suggested we do only dares.

The two whispered in each other ears and told me, "you ask for it, we dare you to take off your sweats and tee, you can keep your boxers, we figure a guy as old as you wear boxers and not sexy briefs."

"So you got your first real insult on me, I have plenty of pairs of sexy briefs, that I have been told look good on this old man, now we are even, I guess," I told them.

I pulled off my tee as I tried to hold in my gut, I am not in bad shape I work out, but have been drinking a lot of beer lately. Then as I figured I had to tell them about my lack of underwear, I had an ornery thought to get the two of them back right away. My plan was to start pulling down my sweats, and stop with my cock exposed for the shock value, and then pull them back up, saying I forgot I was commando. It worked, as I flashed them and pulled them back up, I got a surprised look, but they clearly were not shocked, or embarrassed. I guess I should not have been surprised they already had 3 years of college under their belts.

Georgie, "OK, rules are rules, I got a glance of one of your ass cheeks when you were on the tractor this morning, now show us what you look like when you and your wife are running around here naked."

I was starting to stiffen from the thrill of the flash, so it was not like I had to show a shrunken penis, so I paused to not look anxious to show my goods, then pulled them off to a Woo Hoo. I looked down, and said well girls, you should see it when I am joined by a naked wife."

Georgie, "Well it's your turn to make a dare now Bill, maybe you can think of something to even things up."

I was getting into this, and was quick to respond, "Georgie, I dare you to remove Betsy's top and kiss her nipples." as I knew she was bra-less.

Betsy spoke as Georgie was carrying out my request. "So, you think we are lesbians and want to watch? Sorry to disappoint you, but we both prefer virile young men, you know like you were 20 years ago.

Georgie was nibbling as Betsy added, "but we have both spent some time in each other's pussies, so think about that next time you jerk off, probably after we go to sleep."

They had me, and I was afraid to take another dare when it was my turn. It was not though, it was Betsy's turn to dare, and Georgie's turn to receive it.

Betsy, "Georgie, take your shorts off and then go over and let that old man finger you a few times, but not too long his heart may not be able to take it."

Georgie was unfazed and removed her shorts, and to my surprise she was pantie less, her pussy was shaved and I and my cock liked what it seen. I was hard now, of course.

Betsy, "Just look at that, and without Viagra, or did you take one of those new pills that last all day?

"Nope, this is what it looks like when its owner has seen nice tits, don't get big headed, even my wife's grannies, when she is here with us," well, at least in my head it was a put-down.

Georgie was now standing in front of me, and was about to get my finger. She spread her legs a little and I stuck my finger in my mouth for moisture. She had such a tight little hole, I got some pre-cum and my cock had not even been touched. Betsy was not done insulting me, I liked that about her, and said, "Looks like there is still some life in your cock, it looks like its secreting some jizz."

I had no reply, let them have their fun, I was not as old as they have thought, at 36. I got at least a half dozen strokes in. I was so turned on being naked and hard with two naked young girls. I guess, it was my version of Jaci's romps with young Brian.

It was around to me again, and I dared Betsy to strip her bottoms off, you are not naked yet, and violating my weekend rules. Then I want to see you finger Georgie, I already have her warmed up, you claim your not gay, I want to see how much you two enjoy it.

She dutifully preformed my dare, both trying not to show any facial expressions, that would reveal any pleasure.

It was my turn to receive a dare, and again they had a conference between themselves. "OK, old man, that's a nice hard-on, and I see some precum, I bet you can't jerk yourself for 2 minutes without cumming prematurely."

"I wondered if they really thought that was a task I would likely not want to perform for them. They know I am into exhibitionism, and what an opportunity they offered to me. I pretended to object, and look like I was dreading it. I fluffed up the pillow behind me, leaned back and got comfortable. I figured it was a piece of cake, all I had to do is not massage my knob, and I could edge all night.

So I used 3 fingers, and my thumb taking my strokes from the base, stopping just short of its head. They both cried foul, and said we know how they work, we have been jerking guys off and giving blow jobs for years, stroke the whole thing. So I did, as I watched the second hand on the clock instead of them, it was going to be hard as excited as I was, but I loosened my tightness on it every time I got to the head, and made it. I know my cock, not like I have not done it before.

We all looked at each other and the girls were in another conference. I liked the results.

"OK, this is going to get boring if we don't spice it up, or better yet, just quit, and get a FMF chain going."

I tried again not to look pleased, and moved to the center of the blanket to be the middleman.

Georgie took my cock, and Betsy move up to sit on my face for starters.

I was determined to show this smart mouth young woman, what an old man's mouth could do to her pussy. Georgie was good at her oral, after our game, I was going to have a hard time lasting very long.

Betsy may have a big mouth, but she had a tight little hole, I was enjoying running my tongue in and out of it, she was doing good for a while not showing too much pleasure, but gave in eventually. I suggested we the girls change places, Betsy already had orgasmed, and I was dangerously close several times. We changed positions, and it helped me having a new mouth working on me and doing different things, she was not quite as good at it as Georgie, and not as reactive to my work, I got her off right away, and decided to call it before I erupted, saying I was old and needed to get my breath as an excuse, I knew I would pay for the comment later, but I had to stop. I enjoyed it and was totally into it, except for the fact that the whole time my cock wanted to know if it was going to get to be buried in one of these tight pussies. I bet you are wondering too.

Both the girls and I needed a potty break, so the three of us nudist headed down the hall. Betsy had another wisecrack to use on me, and ask me if I was one of those old men that likes to see girls pee. It was right then I remembered I had already winterized the toilet, with the plan of peeing outside, or in the antique tub, I mean come on, are they not just urinals you can bath in.

"Well Betsy, funny you mention that, because I winterized the toilet," and showed them the colored antifreeze in the bottom. "We have two choices go outside in the cold and pee in the yard, or make do with the tub. I got a look from them, and they wanted to know how we are going to do this, because they had to go bad. I said no problem, take your socks off, both of you, they had to go, and decided not to argue as I helped them into and sat them on the back edge of the tub. I had just helped and sat Betsy down, and as I helped Georgie up next to her, they let it flow. Now I was getting peed on, her warm pee was hitting my legs. I just leaned back and sit across on the other side as they both peed on one of my legs. I said, "who is the sicko's now, I have never had two girls piss on me."

Betsy said, "but look who is getting turned on."

Watching them pee and feeling the warmness on my legs, was starting to have an effect on my penis. I felt ornery again and made a, I am about to piss face. Then grabbed my half hard cock, and shot some piss back at them, but at their feet, and told them, "you guys have a better stream, but don't you wish you had a hose you could aim like this, you know penis envy?" I thought I would get a smart ass remark in return but, the three of us peeing on each other just brought some giggles and laughs. I won't lie, I liked it, and wanted to just sit, and enjoy the view, but I got the hand held sprayer, and rinsed all our legs and feet off, and handed them two towels, told them, "this one for those cute coochies of yours, and this fresh one to dry your legs."

I actually walked down the hall with one naked girl on each arm, I really wish I would have it on video to show my buddies.

It was cold in the hall, so we hurried, and I ask, "what do you two think about this naked weekend thing my wife and I have?"

This time Georgie had the wisecrack, "it's fun, but it would be more fun if we had a younger guy, we have found you old guys do not usually have the stamina to fuck both of us."

No problem with coming up with my answer, "well there is only one way to find out."

We had a snack and smoked another bowl, before we went back to the fireplace. I had only one good cum-shot I could count on left. So I told them it was their call, that I could fuck them both if they did not mind sharing the cum-shot. I told them my neighbors wife swallowed one this morning as her husband watched, "and it was not the first time she has done it, she likes this old cock, and as far as I am concerned, when opportunity knocks you take it."

I am not going to describe the whole scene, but just give you a snapshot. Picture a 36 year old male, and the smile on his face as he took turns fucking two approx 22 year old hot females. First he took them doggie, then just from behind, finished missionary since he felt close enough to them to look them in the eyes and kiss them as they fucked. Almost an hour of bliss later I finished by jerking off my load, as they laid there with their heads next to each other, and gave each one a half of a facial, and then got to watch them licking my cum off of each other.

After we had enough sex, I reached out and put an arm around each of them, without any wise remarks they snuggled up to this old man, and we fell asleep.

Morning came, and I got up to stoke the fire, it had got cold overnight, I was glad they were asleep, or they would have seen how small my penis can get when it is out in the cold. I dashed over and put on a pot of coffee for later, and ran back to get under the covers to get warm again. I heard a noise on the porch after a while, and figured it was the neighbors, but could not guess why. I got up and pulled on my sweats, in case I had some more unexpected visitors, and opened the door, and there stood Jaci, naked, and shivering, it's a long trip from the drive to the door when it is in the 40s.

I kind of blocked her from coming in too far out of instinct. She was shivering as she said are you surprised, and I replied you have no idea, and wrapped my arms around her to try to warm her up, and I told her, "give me 10 minutes before you react to what you are about to see, and then I will accept whatever reaction you have, and even let you beat me up." She was confused, and still freezing, but I just went for it.

I wrapped my arm around her, and we stepped forward, so that she could now see two female heads sticking out of the blanket by the fireplace trying to see what was going on. She immediately, and instinctively tried to cover up, but I told her not to bother, our neighbor girl and her friend are not clothed either, and took her over and introduced her. She surprised me with how well she took it, asking them, "OK, what did my husband do, drug you and kidnap you, or lure you in with promises he could not keep?"

Betsy took the question, "no, he is a pretty nice guy for a dirty old man, he saved us from starving or freezing to death. But it's you that is freezing now girl, come in here," then lifted the blanket, "we can snuggle and warm you up. Then we will tell you what happened, and how your pervert husband, got us stoned, played truth or dare to entertain us, and convinced us that sex would keep us all from freezing. He can just get busy fixing us girls some breakfast."

I did as I was told, I had enough stuff to make pancakes, and a little bacon that was left in the fridge. I did not pay attention to the conversation going on in front of the fireplace, but they were hitting it off, eventually heard some giggling going on, that was a good sign. The bacon was done, but I figured I better give them a heads up before I started the cakes.

Well, the stoked fire did the job, it was hot in there, and I mean hot. Hot enough for the girls to have kicked off the blanket, and make a daisy chain, the first one I had seen first hand, and not on video. My wife was in the middle, meaning that she does like to eat, and be eaten by at least younger women, something I always wondered but was afraid to ask.

Well, I decided to just fix a couple of cakes, eat them and enjoy the show, and a good one it was. My beautiful wife, was not outclassed by the young girls. I guess I don't give her enough credit for keeping fit, and I probably do not compliment her enough. I can see how young Brian could be attracted to young MILFs like Jaci, and Pati. They both are still hot as hell, and know things that teens have yet to learn. I know our sex is actually better than what I have with strangers, in the case of these girls, it's just the idea of them being so much younger that gave me a different kind of thrill. Let's face it, it's an ego boost for both men and women to bed someone that much younger than them.

I decided I had better check on them. I was greeted by smart ass Betsy, who said, "your wife said she would divorce you, and come keep house for us, if only one of us had even a little old cock like yours. So get overhear and fuck her while we fix ourselves some cakes, and watch."

I took her up on it, I love Jaci so much, and we both like to be watched by strangers. I stopped to kiss her, but did not want to talk just yet. I lifted her legs, and dove in, her pussy tasted so much better than the greasy pancakes I had just eaten. I let Jaci take charge, and climb on my cock after that. I just love looking up at her as she rides me, we were made for each other. The fact that we both have found out that we like a strange fuck now and then, just adds to our compatibility. I peeked around Jaci, and could see the girls both sitting on one side of the table taking in the show. Betsy busted me looking, and said, "we see you old man, so old and tired you have to make your wife do all the work." We had a heckler! It just made me want to show off, when it was my turn to take over, I made sure to push back Jaci's legs, so they could see my old cock as I shoved it in and out of her.

I fucked her hard, and made her cum twice, she was a little louder than usual, I would like to think it was on purpose, her way of standing up for her man. I pulled out and gave Jaci an external pie. I took the opportunity to say, "here you go Betsy, want some whipped cream for your cakes?"

The little shit came over with her plate, but ended up just licking it off of Jaci, then gave us both a kiss, saying, "I hope Georgie and I find a mate some day, and have a relationship like yours, I could feel the love you have for each other clear over at the table."

It was sweet of her, they are nice girls. Jaci liked them, and told them if they stayed another night, to come back at bedtime. It was supposed to be colder tonight, and told them it's not like you will walk in on anything you have not already sampled.

The girls left, and we had a nice talk. We were OK, and I even told her about Sue's blow job. She took it well, saying, "I want us to be able to enjoy sex with others, we just have to be honest to ourselves, and each other. I know how much Sue wants to fuck my man, she is a slut, but I like them both. I can't say I would not like to feel Rob's big cock in me, he sure seems to know how to use it too, maybe we can get together tonight."

It was fine with me. it has been a while since her marathon fuck fest with Brian, so I would be fine with Jaci getting some strange cock from Rob, and maybe I could just tease Sue again, to pay her back for her seduction the night before.

We just had a fun day together, I was glad she chose to surprise me and come down, her sister had the kids, so we got a bonus weekend alone. I had not expected any woman guest, so I had to give Jaci the same instructions, and help I did the girls, so she could pee, I sat her on the side, and she said, I can't start with you watching. I did not want to leave her balancing on the side, so I told her about Betsy peeing on me, before I could get out of the way, and seeing her pee hitting me triggered Georgie, so then I had two girls peeing on me. That got Jaci laughing so hard that she pissed on me too. We cleaned up, and just went back to the fireplace, to cuddle awhile, it was not going to be an outside naked day, it was overcast ahead of the front.