Jaci & Bill, Naked on the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had eaten we all helped in clearing the table, they were both now in aprons leaning over the sink, and doing dishes. I walked up and said, I warned you two, and your asses are too sexy to pass up, and reached down and used one hand on each of them, and then I entered Jaci with my cock, Pati kept doing dishes but soon ask, "hey you two, do I get some of that morning cock, or what, I cooked breakfast?"

In wrapping this story up, the dishes had to wait, we ended up on the great room floor, the girls double teamed me, licking and sucking my cock together, and then they took turns sitting on my face and riding me till we all were spent.

It was my turn to just be taken, and I enjoyed it. Nothing much was said about the weekend later, nor did anything happen between us three sexually again, we accomplished a goal, now it was time to move on with our lives.

Jaci, some weeks later told me that we did good, we got her out of her shell, and she now was a little worried about what we unleashed. She was now the office slut, fucking her boss, some of her coworkers, and even has been sucking off a 19-year-old every time he delivers bottled water to the office, she added that she did it with the door unlocked and in plain view of one of the windows, for the extra thrill of course, we have a convert.

Jaci told her she should bring him to the cabin some time, "after all, I shared my husband with you. This 36-year-old would love to see what a fit 19-year-old looked like naked, and up close, I would not mind at least a sample of young cock if it is all right with Bill." It would be O.K. with me, anything that could give her the experience she gave to me would make me happy.

Jaci could not wait for her weekly calls, to hear about her exploits. I liked the calls too, they usually led to some great fuck sessions that night, as Jaci relayed the stories to me.

I guess my disappointment of having to put on clothes Saturday morning was premature. It turned out to be a pretty good weekend. I hope Jaci decides to use me that way again!

The End