Jaci Stone

Story Info
The Gardener finds a new life.
88.6k words
4.75
17.4k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Hi-

For those who have been reading my 'Name' series, this predates the Heather Jenkins stories as well as Kevin Brown and Jack Greene.

Jaci Stone was one of the early stories that I wrote. Then I rewrote it.

This story contains magic - How can anybody be offended by magic?

-everybody is over 18, the whole thing is fiction, yadda yadda yadda!-

Read well and prosper.

*****

High heels are wonderful things. They make you taller, they give you awesome legs and ass, and they are stylish. Heels are not meant for walking a mile on uneven sidewalks.

I had missed my bus stop because I was woolgathering, and the mile was the price I was paying. I made it to my house, discarding the miraculously still-intact shoes just inside the door.

My clothing was shed in the bathroom. I kept my bra separate, even though it was secondhand it still was nice enough to hand wash. When I pulled my panties off, my cock started to expand. I hadn't had a hard-on in a while, probably because I excessively tucked my cock so I could wear tight clothing.

Shortly after I climbed into the shower, I heard the front door slam and my wife's voice coming down the hall. "Jaci Stone, you were a very bad girl leaving your shoes in the entryway."

I rolled my eyes to myself. "I bet yours are right beside them, Gabrielle Stone," I countered.

"You're right." I heard the sounds of her doffing her clothes and then the sound of her peeing in the toilet. She was still sitting there when I shut off the water and pulled back the curtain. "Hey."

That was her serious 'hey,' I knew something was coming. "Hey?"

"I got a new gig today, a few floors in a skyscraper."

Not serious? "Why are you down and out then?"

"Kaitlyn wants to take me out to celebrate. She helped me get the gig, it's only fair."

"Kaitlyn had all this past weekend," I protested. "And I didn't see you at all this week because of my temp job."

"Baby, we're just hitting a rough patch. Once you get Chuck back, you can go back to gardening and set your own hours," Gabrielle said. "Why don't you go out with Starr and Pete?"

"The last time I went out with them, we took the weekend," I pointed out. "You were mad as a hornet." And you haven't favorably called them by name in a really long time.

"Jaci, that's the point," she said.

"Kaitlynn wants to spend the weekend with you, again? What's going on, Gabs?"

"Just the regular stuff, love."

"Is this about me not being able to get it up? You said you were still enjoying our sex!"

"This isn't about that," Gabrielle reached out and touched my cock, her cold hands causing it to twitch. "Kaitlynn and I are just doing regular things. Nothing exotic, nothing for you to worry that pretty little head about."

Then why was I worrying? "Fine," I sighed. My cock was enjoying her attention, right before she let it go. "I want your birthday, Gabs. You know what that means to me." Gabrielle had proposed to me on her birthday, saying it was the best present ever that I said 'yes.'

"You've got my heart and my birthday," she promised. "Get your hair done, and I'll do your makeup."

"Deal."

On my way out the door, Gabrielle slipped me a prepaid debit card. I protested the amount that she said was on the card, five hundred dollars. That money, combined with the paycheck I would be getting Monday next, would get Chuck the Truck out of hock with my mechanic. Gabrielle gently pushed me out the door, saying that Monday was just around the corner.

I thumbed my cellphone, calling my friend Starr. "Double-oh nine," she giggled.

"Double-oh four," I responded. "Location thirty-eight, thirty minutes."

"Thirty-eight, thirty," Starr said.

When Starr, Pete and I were making our homes in various abandoned buildings throughout the city, we didn't have television. We were too worried about getting comfortable in a safe place to worry about a glowing phosphor screen. So, we had stories to keep us occupied. Mine were supposedly the best because my father had been the Army S2 (Intelligence Officer) liaison for SACEUR. While his crossdressing son was of some irritation to him, he never considered me an embarrassment.

There were many things that we had built our lives around during our late teens, the spy shit was one of them. Location thirty-eight being an abandoned gas station six miles away, but I would take a bus to get there. Starr and Pete knew that I would be on the bus, so I could get off one stop early and 'clear my tail' as it were. I got off at the stop normal people would use, because I was dressed up and not wanting to do a countersurveillance detection run.

Starr appeared on my left five minutes later. "I feel underdressed."

"You should," I needled. "It's Friday night."

"And your bitchwife let you out of the house. Sounds fishy to me, cuckold."

Starr calling me a cuckold was almost accurate. Gabrielle was having an affair, albeit with another woman, but still an affair. She did justify it by urging me to have extramarital sexual relations of my own, which was something I really didn't do except with Starr and Pete. "I have to be a man to be a cuckold," I countered.

"Good comeback," Pete snorted from my right.

"Any good raves tonight?" I asked.

"Out by yourself and wanting to go to a rave?" Pete put his hand on my forehead. "Huh?"

"Just skip the shittalk guys, let's just go have some fun," I said.

"Yes, ma'am," Starr took one hand and Pete the other. "Fun."

The rave was at an upscale warehouse in Century City. It wasn't really a warehouse, but a club disguised as a warehouse, and the rave was a disguised party. There was a hundred dollar cover, and Starr didn't even flinch handing over three bills.

"I could have paid that," I protested.

"Jaci, we got it," Pete said. "You won't let us help pay for getting your truck fixed, we'll at least pay for your fun. We don't get to hang very much, so we'll take care of you."

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"You're welcome," Starr gave me a kiss. She didn't give me one of those 'sister' kisses, either. It was a full-on kiss with tongue, and I liked it. It also meant that they might want to frolic in bed tonight, and I liked that thought.

We got drinks from the bar, and found a table on the level above the dance floor. A waitress dropped off a call button telling us to buzz if we needed a refill. Starr and Pete guzzled their drinks down and bounded off to the dance floor. I leaned against the railing and watched them dance together. Gabrielle and I didn't go out together much anymore, and even then it would be only for a few hours. Our last club date was two years ago, and the last time we had been on vacation together was six years ago when I was still making great money.

An elbow nudged me in the side, snapping me out of my thought-train. I turned to see a blonde woman with hair too curly to be natural holding out a glass to me. "Hi, I'm Marcie."

"I'm trans," I said.

"Your parents not like you much?"

I almost snapped back, but the game was name. I took the glass from her with my left hand while offering my right. "I'm Jaci."

"Hello, Jaci," Marcie took my hand. "May it be a pleasure to meet you."

Usually I can sense when a person has an agenda, but Marcie didn't. She wanted to dance, fondle and be fondled. Starr later pulled me aside and told me that I couldn't do any better than Marcie as a sex partner. Knowing that Gabrielle was probably getting it on with Kaitlyn at that moment, I agreed with her.

Marcie came back to the table followed by a waitress with a tray of drinks and finger fruits. The waitress got a good tip and strutted away with a smile.

The contents of the tray were spread around the table, two small packets appearing seemingly out of nowhere. Marcie slid one of the packets to Pete and the other to me. "These are for you."

Pete and I traded a look. There were only two packets, none evident for her or Starr. I tried the stupid route first: "We don't do drugs."

"Those pills are not for you to get high, they are for you to get hard," Marcie countered with a smile.

"Pecker pills don't work on me," I said. "Not for lack of trying them."

"These are a little different. The doctor who developed them uses the brain, not just the blood, to awaken the penis. She promises that it won't be like anything you've ever tried before."

I was intrigued. The pills that I had tried before hadn't even given me a twitch. As far as I could tell, everything was working properly, but I had no will. "I'm game."

"Jaci..." Starr reached out for my hand.

"Long Beach," I said. Those words were a reference to a fight the three of us had gotten into down in Long Beach. While still living off scraps and hiding out we had been set upon by ten members of a Nicaraguan street gang. The fight involved weapons and later hands and feet, but we put all of them down. The injuries we sustained had healed in a matter of minutes, something we rarely talked about. "Okay?"

"All right."

"If Jaci gets to take hers, then I do too," Pete snatched his packet.

"The pill is sublingual, just let it dissolve under your tongue," Marcie said.

I pushed the pill out of the package into my mouth. The bubbling feeling was expected, my saliva converting the solid to a liquid. It had a severely bitter taste, hopefully it would be worth it. Pete and I swallowed at the same time, both taking a swig of our drinks. "Thank you," I said.

Marcie beamed. "You're very welcome. Starr, you'd better stock up on your vitamins."

"We'll see," Starr squinted at her..

After finishing our drinks, I let Marcie lead me out on the dance floor. I had to admit, I felt different. She took the lead, grinding her tight little ass into my crotch every time she turned around. When my cock started to swell inside its silk prison, I begged off to go to the restroom. Marcie grabbed my hand and tugged me into a dimly-lit hall.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Fucking room," Marcie whispered.

***

Starr and Pete were at the table when Marcie and I returned. After Pete gave me a hug and they begged off the rest of the night. When Starr gave me her hug, she gave me a sisterly peck on the cheek before they walked off, hand-in-hand.

"Where do you want to go now?" Marcie asked. "It's only twenty-three hours plus thirty."

"I really need to eat and get something to drink," I replied. "You took a lot out of me."

"Yes," Marcie smiled. I didn't expect her to have a car and driver plus a bodyguard. They were both armed, in fact, something that made me really uncomfortable. "Cin, put that shit away," Marcie ordered.

"Yes, ma'am." The woman Marcie had called Cin shifted in her seat and I heard something slip into the door pocket.

"Pareesol," Marcie said in a commanding tone.

I knew Pareesol, they were one of my garden box clients. It was a medium-sized restaurant with a custom fruit juice bar. It was also very expensive. Marcie ordered us a tray of finger foods and we had a good conversation about the gardens around us. "They're mine," I admitted.

Marcie immediately took my hands and held them up to the light. "Nope."

"Nope, what?" I asked.

"Thumbs are normal color," she answered.

"You're very cute."

"So are these gardens. The plants are lively, colorful, very colorful, and beautiful like you."

"Thanks," I blushed. Being called 'beautiful' was the best compliment she could have given me. I couldn't remember the last time Gabrielle had called me 'beautiful.' I managed to steer the conversation into what was bothering me the most, Marcie's armed bodyguards.

"My boss likes me protected," Marcie shrugged. "I know a lot of her secrets."

"So you're a personal assistant?"

"Of sorts. I'm her artist. Frannie has twenty assistants."

I made a note to examine Marcie closer when the morning broke, if I was still with her when the sun came up. Another club followed, a lesbian club called Penni's and Dime's. They were in the slow dancing part of their program, where their patrons decided if they were going home in pairs or singles. Despite the amount of alcohol Marcie had partaken of, she was still sober. That was sometimes an affliction, I knew because I couldn't get drunk, either.

Our final destination was Marcie's house. It was a white house with modest amounts of glass on what looked like the top of The Hills. She led me upstairs, pulling me into the bathroom and then into the shower, fully clothed. As the water drenched our clothes, I slowly peeled Marcie's off. She was absolutely beautiful naked, her body firm and skin incredibly soft. My fingers went toward her vaginal folds, but she pushed back and started undressing me.

Without a doubt, the dress was going to be hard to get back on, but I didn't care at the moment. Marcie's hands roamed over my body, feeling every patch of skin she exposed. My bra came next, and I started feeling self-conscious. Marcie played with my little boobs, not caring that they were smaller than her own. My cock sprang free when she pulled my panties down, Marci kneeling on the tile to pull them out from around my feet.

Special interest was paid to my member, it was rubbed and jacked until it was clean of the fluids of our previous encounter. Marcie took it in her mouth, sucking on the head before she took it further. My hands went to her head, pushing my cock further into her. The feeling that she was giving me was incredible, something that I hadn't felt in years. I almost forgot to warn her about my impending orgasm. I tried to pull her head back, but she pulled it free and took me all the way into her as I started to squirt. My cock had a mind of its own again, pulsing and pulsing beyond was previously my normal release. Marcie pulled her head back, and my cock shot its last few globs onto her face..

While I expected some kind of rebuke for sliming her face, Marcie merrily spread out my cum to coat her face with it. I pulled her into a kiss, my still hard cock slipping between us. My cum tasted different, like peaches, probably because I had a peach-based drink earlier and the taste was still in my mouth.

Towels were grabbed, used, and then discarded as we went into her bedroom. I didn't remember the bed being turned down when we had come through, but it didn't matter. Marcie giggled as I pushed her back onto the exposed sheets, her hair still a little damp and leaving a splash mark on the bed. She tried to pull back, but I snagged her ankles and held her in place as I knelt beside the bed.

There was no argument as I pulled her toward me, draping her legs over my shoulders before diving into her pussy. She was sweet and tangy, my tongue teasing her outer lips as I reached toward her chest. Her folds parted, letting my nose fully impact the nub that was her clitoris. I rubbed her clit with my nose in a circular motion, pulling back every ten seconds to lick it. Her thighs tightened around my head, up against my ears, and I could hear her moaning conducted through her body. The spasm was expected, the position of my hands guaranteeing that I could push her through more.

When Marcie went limp, I shrugged her legs off my shoulders. They had the consistency of noodles and flopped back down against the sides of the bed. Marcie the angel had passed out, and that gave me a smile. She was the first woman since my college sweetheart Siobhan who had been knocked out by her own intensity. I pulled the covers back and swung her legs up onto the bed. The room was a little warm, so I just used the top sheet to cover her up.

My stomach was complaining again, probably something to do with the pill Marcie had provided, but I couldn't figure out why. A quick search revealed robes hanging in the closet, two slightly worn, one that smelled fresh from the package. I grabbed the new one, knowing that I would need some panties to keep my pecker in check. The dresser slides were quiet, and it didn't take me long to find some spandex shorts and a sports bra and top in my size. Again, there were three separate sets of clothing in each drawer, one in my size. Marcie was a definite size four in the panties, and there were two distinct sets of small panties and one set in a medium. Again, the larger set was almost like it had come out of the package and washed once.

Encountering staff was a possibility, so I donned the robe as well as the other clothes. The floors on the way across the house were marble and hardwood, which suited me because I didn't like slippers. The kitchen was huge, easily four times the size of mine. I had to study the walls for a moment, all the appliances and cabinets built into the wall and hidden very well. The refrigerator held a wide variety of fruits and vegetables and had a whole shelf devoted to yogurt. I picked out a container and went in search of a spoon.

What to do with the foil cover baffled me. I knew that Marcie was into recycling from our conversation, but not to what depth. I deposited the cover in the sink intending to follow it with the container when I finished. The yogurt was good, top of the line and probably homemade and all natural. I wandered out to what looked like a patio but turned out to be a deck. There were fully two levels of the house beneath me, built into the hillside. That put my estimate of the house at above twenty, perhaps twenty-five million dollars.

There was a woman at the breakfast bar when I returned to the kitchen. She was pondering a fruit salad when I looked at her. "Hello," I offered.

"Good morning," she returned. "I would say that it's nice to meet you, but it isn't."

"Ma'am?"

"I was really hoping Marcie would bring home a man tonight. She's young and really needs to start a family while she still can," the woman said.

"You're Marcie's mother?"

"Godmother. Sorry, I'm Francine Talbot."

I offered my hand. "Jaci Stone."

She gave my hand a brief squeeze before letting it go. "I wouldn't even mind if she did shack up with you, Jaci, but you're a married woman. I have no idea why she had half my assistants running around stocking up on clothes for you like you're going to be staying here."

So all the clothes were new. Why would she do that? Starr must have said something about Gabrielle for Marcie to get her hopes up like that. "I did say that I could stay the weekend," I offered.

"Jaci, I'll give you five hundred thousand dollars to forget about Marcie. Leave here now and I'll have it in an account in an hour," Francine said.

What the fucking fuck? "Ma'am, if Marci asks me to leave, it won't cost you a penny."

Francine shook her head. "Then I'm sorry." She waved her hand and my world went black.

***

The smell of Gabrielle's perfume woke me up. Her face was bare inches from mine, confusing my eyes. "Did you have a good night?"

"Somewhat." I shook my head to clear the cobwebs. It wasn't a hangover, someone had whacked me on the back of the head, probably with a SAP. I sat up, realizing I was still dressed in the robe and sports clothes. "I thought you were gone till Monday morning?"

"I thought you were hanging with Starr and Pete all weekend?" Gabrielle countered.

"We got split up at Califf," I said. "They wanted to leave me and Marcie alone."

"And what did you and Marcie do when you were alone?" Gabrielle's voice had an edge to it.

She gave me a super-duper hard on pill and we fucked like rabbits. "The same thing you and Kaitlyn do when you're alone," I snapped.

"Sorry."

I could feel my cock stirring, even folded over. "Maybe you and I could have some sex? We're alone."

Gabrielle immediately backed away. "Kaitlyn is in the truck."