Jaci Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle didn't even pay attention to the fact that meeting with a Mayor, no matter how far his reach, was important. I shrugged. "I thought as much. It's okay, I'll figure something out."

"Okay. Do you mind if I shower first?"

"Sure."

"Please don't be mad, Jaci."

Takes too much energy. "I'm not mad, I just feel a little shorted that's all. I was hoping for a nice romantic do-over of this morning, seeing as how you were acting like I raped you."

"It wasn't like that, Jaci. I just had a little ache from..."

"Kaitlyn shafting you?" I asked. "Cause goddess knows I haven't stuck anything bigger than a finger in you for sixteen months."

"You think that just because you can get it up now I'm gagging for it twice a day?" Gabrielle demanded.

"Yes. Even if you let me use the strap on with me on top would have been nice," I answered.

"Well, I didn't feel like it. Most of the time, I was just giving you sex so you would be happy and feel closer. This morning was a fluke."

Oh, that hurt. "Well, it was nice to hear you calling a name, even if it was the wrong one."

"You're such a bitch, Jaci, just go fuck yourself."

"I'd rather fuck my wife. You know, the woman who got down on one knee and asked me to marry her?" I sighed.

"Well, it'd be nice to have my wife back, the one who promised that she would take care of me in front of all our friends."

I was close to tears, but I wasn't going to cry. "And I've done the best I can at that." There comes that look. "Except in the one way that seems to matter the most. You have to go to somebody else for that, because I'm not woman enough for you."

"Jaci, Kaitlyn, she..."

"Has big tits?" I asked. "I can get those, you know."

"Not with what you make now," Gabrielle scoffed.

"So if I got big tits, you'd completely commit yourself to me?" I asked.

"You can't give me a baby, Jaci. You've been shooting blanks for years!" Gabrielle stomped her foot to emphasize her point.

"And Kaitlyn, she can give you children? How about you give me another chance, starting right now."

The turmoil within her was obvious. "All right. Let's go and do some fucking, Jaci."

What do you want? I wondered.

***

Despite her earlier scoff about just giving me sex, Gabrielle had given the impression that I was more than just adequate. She took her shower and came back out biting her lip. "I'd like to ask you for something now, wife."

Kaitlyn. I knew Gabrielle had taken her cell into the bathroom for a reason. Probably even some naked selfies. "Yes, my wife?"

"I need some time with Kaitlyn."

"Some more time," I pointed out. "Like how long?"

"Until Monday."

"Cleaning? This isn't about cleaning, is it?"

"This is about me being closer to the downtown. There's a possibility that I'll be cleaning up to fourteen hours a day and a two-hour commute isn't going to make that any easier."

"It isn't two hours to downtown," I countered.

"On the best day, seventy minutes. On the worst, one hundred fifty. You could help, we could move there together once things level out."

"You're going to be staying with Kaitlyn?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I am going to get a grip on the housing market," Gabrielle hedged.

"So I'll have to stay out here. Alone." Part of the deal with her seeing Kaitlyn on the side was that she didn't enter my house. It would be only fair if the reverse applied to me.

Gabrielle didn't know what to say to that. "Shower's free."

I heard my passbook chime when I entered the shower. I hoped that I hadn't left it unlocked so Gabrielle could nose around in it. I wasn't going to worry about it. My legs were nice and smooth, and the landing strip above my cock was just fine. I was hoping I would get lucky with Leigh, but she might not be happy that I just got done hard-shafting Gabrielle.

My cell rang, and I cursed myself for having left it in the bedroom. I heard Gabrielle pick it up, and she was talking to the person on the other end for a minute before she came into the bathroom. "Your date is very rude," she said. "She needs directions."

I held out my hand for the phone, and it was like Gabrielle didn't want to give it up. She even lingered at the bathroom door, obviously so she could listen in. Great double standard. She finally left, closing the door behind her. "Hey."

"Hey," Leigh replied. "I need an invitation to cross onto your property."

"Huh?"

"Your whole property is warded, Jaci. I tried pulling into the driveway and my car stalled. Did you use a blood spell? Never mind, please invite me."

"Leigh Landreau, you're cordially invited onto my property," I said. "Please remember the rule about the house."

"I will, love," she said. I heard her car rumble to life. "See you soon."

I was at my makeup table when Gabrielle came into the room. "What is Leigh Landreau doing walking around in the gardens? Back up, why is she here?"

"Leigh is my backup date to dinner with the Mayor and his wife. You have a client meeting dinner, so Leigh volunteered to be my date."

"You're going to dinner...with Leigh Landreau..."

"And the Mayor of Monrovia and his wife," I finished. "And I'm already running behind."

"I'll go ask her inside," Gabrielle huffed. "You don't leave a movie star outside running around your flower gardens in her bare feet."

I met her eyes in the mirror. "We made an agreement."

"There's always civility," Gabrielle shot back.

"Just try to keep the claws in. Leigh knows more about our marriage than you would be comfortable with. You know how us women talk."

"Yes, I do," Gabrielle nodded.

I finally gave up on my hair and just pulled it up. My makeup was simple, just enough for shading and nothing more. My dress was at the knee, just enough to be conservative. Gabrielle and Leigh were amicably chatting in the front room, Gabrielle with her back to the stairs.

When Leigh saw me, her mouth stopped working. I got a tingling feeling in my body that started in my fingers and toes and went straight for my crotch. If I wouldn't have been wearing a gaff, my cock would have started exploding. Gabrielle half-turned gave me a once-over and a shrug like; 'Nothing to see here.'

The super horn dog that I had been feeling stopped instantly, Leigh getting red in the face like she had done something wrong. Was it her that had been giving me that feeling? She stood up so that I could get a good look at her. She was wearing a flowy rayon dress that swayed when she moved. "You look good, Jaci."

"I look average," I protested. This had to be the most awkward moment of my life, getting picked up by a date in front of my wife. Still, this was no different than Gabrielle going out with Kaitlyn, and that helped me settle down.

"We're going to be late," Leigh whined. "It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Stone."

"Same here," Gabrielle said.

I waited until Leigh was out the door before I went closer to Gabrielle. She stood up and put her hands on my shoulders. "Are you really okay with this?" I asked.

"I have a date, it's only fair that you have one, Jaci. You've been by yourself for various nights for the past eight years. I didn't know you would make up for it so spectacularly, with a movie star; but have fun with her."

"Okay," I gave her a peck on the lips. "See you next week, I suppose."

"You will," she promised.

Leigh was very patiently waiting beside the passenger door of her car. "Thank you, ma'am," she said after I opened the door.

"You're welcome, ma'am." I waited for her to slide her sexy long legs into the car before I shut the door. When I went around the car, I could see that Gabrielle was watching from inside the house. Great, not only was I going to hear about having dinner with Leigh, I was going to get the taunts about me driving her Maz.

"Don't worry about her," Leigh put her hand in my lap as I pulled out of my driveway. "Worry about us."

"Did you do something to her?" I asked.

"Besides call her Mrs. Stone? Absolutely nothing." Leigh giggled. "Until Gabrielle saw me full-on, she was absolutely certain I was a double."

Gabrielle didn't like being called 'Mrs. Stone.' The only time she bore that insult was when the judge had pronounced us. There was something about 'Mrs. and Mrs. Stone' that irritated her. "Nothing magical?" I asked.

"Nothing, I promise you that. I am not allowed to meddle in a marriage with magic, it can lead to repercussions for both me and our daughter. Making her jealous is pure human emotion, nothing magic to that."

"She's jealous?" Of me or of Leigh?

"Gabrielle is jealous of you, Jaci. She thinks that somehow, if she would have done something different, I would be with her and not you."

"Funny, that's not the impression I got from her," I observed.

"You just need to listen to her think," Leigh offered.

"The one thought I heard from her was right after I used my working cock on her. Her thought was 'he raped me.'"

"Among other things, she is hoping your cock stops working tonight," Leigh snickered.

"Did you do something to me back in my house?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm so sorry about that. When you came down those stairs, I felt I was looking at a goddess coming down from on high. I'm not shitting you. I was actually thinking that and I got a little carried away in conveying my appreciation."

"Okay."

"Listen, Jaci. The way you appear varies widely from person to person. Little Miss Marcie was wildly attracted to you Friday night. I don't understand why she just walked right past you on Saturday, that's a knot I can't pick at, let alone untangle. Your friends, Starr and Pete? They see you the same way that I see you, beautiful. There's a powerful bond there, between the three of you, it goes beyond sex and blood, I don't know how to describe it. I know that they would give their lives for you, and they'd be very hard to kill."

"We all would die for each other," I countered. "That was our promise to one another when we first arrived here."

"Why did Kari call them your enforcers?"

Boy, that was a loaded question. "Back when I first started going to random parks, I got hassled a little by the local gangs. Starr and Pete settled things down, and eventually I was dubbed 'The Gardener' as opposed to the 'crazy gringo chick.'"

"Oh, my goddess you're leaving so much out," Leigh said. "I'm not going to pry, but you need to tell me that whole story someday."

"You're planning on hanging around me?" I asked. "What about your movie career?"

"I'll do local charity stuff. I'll be your assistant when you go out and draw attention to the lack of green in the Metro Area. The little prize you're getting tonight will go far in advancing your 'Make Los Angeles Beautiful' campaign."

"Thank you, I guess?"

"No, thank you," Leigh countered. "Exit here."

The dinner was not only with the Mayor of Monrovia, but also the Mayor of Arcadia and his wife. There was a lively discussion about me becoming a member of Parks and Recreation for the North End, but I refused that offer in favor of staying independent.

When Alec, the Mayor of Monrovia, made the remark that the town council had been a little cheap on my back pay, I had to fight the urge to check my passbook. He had told me at City Hall that he would get the council to give me five thousand for doing the split, or he would pay it himself. There hadn't been any mention of back pay at the time.

I found myself loosening up and having a good time. I wasn't sure if anyone besides Leigh knew I was trans, but that wasn't an issue because this wasn't some prelude to a swapping party. We ended the dinner about twenty-three hours, Leigh calling a car for us as we said our goodbyes.

"We didn't need a ride," I said after we were both settled in the back seat.

"There was quite a bit of wine shared there tonight, I didn't want them to think we weren't responsible citizens," Leigh said. "To answer your question, they knew you were trans, but just don't care."

"Okay," I nodded. "We're heading toward your place?"

"Of course. We can't make love at your place, those pesky rules."

Make love. Wow. "Why do you say that?"

Leigh covered her mouth with her hand. "It sounds less crude than 'have sex' or 'fuck.' If that makes you uncomfortable..."

"No, Leigh. It's good, very good." 'Making love' was a term that vary rarely came from Gabrielle's lips.

She took my hand and I started to share her feelings. Leigh was a witch and a natural immortal. Unlike me, she was over two centuries old. She had a sadness to her. "The sadness? It's been getting better," Leigh said. "You're helping. I didn't think I would want another child, but as soon as I felt your seed in me, I knew."

"Knew what?"

"That our child would be special, magical, and full of life. If she is half the woman you are, this world will be the better for her."

"Half the woman," I smiled. "This day with you, I've felt more like a woman than anytime in my life."

"You're welcome."

***

We didn't get into the slam-bang of fucking when we closed the door to her apartment. Leigh gingerly led me into the bedroom, and we stripped each other down. She stood arm's length away and studied me. "You're beautiful."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Do you want bigger boobs?" Leigh asked. "You were thinking about it at dinner, I caught a little tit envy toward the wives."

"Leigh, I don't want implants. They look unnatural, and I'd prefer to keep what I've got."

"How about just for the night?" She asked. "I can't do anything permanent anyway, a glamour of that magnitude has to be cast by a healer."

There had been a book in that secret magic library, a book called 'glamours.' There had been some interesting entries in that book, changes of body, and changes of face. I was just starting chapter three when a woman had burst into the room. She tried to scare me with a monster face, but backed off when she realized I was seeing through her magic. She gingerly extracted the book from my hand and escorted me to the door. I was warned never to come back, a warning I intended not to follow. When I returned the next day and every day I was still in Wurzburg, the portal was guarded.

I had learned something from that book, glamours were expensive. Chapter three had included a history of the oldest magic, the ability to permanently alter one's body.

Leigh was waiting for me when I returned to the present. "You shouldn't have been able to read that book as a boy, only females can cast glamours. Maybe you've been female all along, a lot of things bear that out."

"You saw that?" I asked.

"The woman you saw was Naomi Birch, one of seven sisters who run The Birch Clan. Very powerful magic there, very old. I am surprised that she appeared to be afraid of you, that says something about your power."

"Really?"

"Your machine, the way you built it? That shell is harder than anything man can even dream of."

"Yes, I know. You've kinda killed the mood, Leigh."

"I'll wake it back up," Leigh smiled. "Let's get you some bigger tits for the night so I can play with them."

I had always wondered what real tits felt like, and now I had a chance to experience it. "Okay."

Leigh handed me a gold bracelet. "Now repeat after me..."

***

Leigh had an excellent view of the downtown. Her windows were on the south side from the east side to the west. Watching the sun rise over the mountains was breathtaking.

"Three and a half million," Leigh wrapped her arms around me, one hand going to caress my cock.

"Not bad," I admitted.

"Where are you going today?" Leigh asked.

"I'm going to check my service and see if there any paid jobs being offered. If there aren't, I'll do a park around there," I answered.

"You haven't checked your passbook, have you?"

My passbook had a three-try pin on it, and two of the tries had already been used up. Gabrielle had tried getting in there, probably using my old PIN numbers. The code I had chosen was fourteen digits long, a number sequence impossible to just guess.

The town of Monrovia had put sixty thousand dollars into my passbook. Holy Shit!

"He felt that you should get a little something for ten years of sneaking around town planting flowers and tending the town plots," Leigh said.

"I wasn't doing it for money," I protested. "If I just happened to have flowers left over from a job, I'd plant them wherever I could find a spot. I crossed through Monrovia equal times with other towns."

"Well, they appreciate it," Leigh said. "And I know what you're thinking, and you can't send it back."

"Shit," I sighed. "Let's get dressed, I've gotta go pick up my truck."

"Yes, ma'am," Leigh saluted.

While I went around my truck, doing my checks on equipment and the trailer, Leigh wandered through my garage. It was strange, all the things my father had managed to drum into me, safety inspections being one of them. When I traveled with him, most of the time it was in military vehicles. Regulations stated a safety check every time you checked a vehicle out of the motor pool.

Every time I took my truck out, I did the checks. Tires, lights and mirrors; hitch and chain wear and stowage of exposed gear like my shovels and rakes. Every day was a check of fluids: oil, coolant, brake and tranny. I snorted a couple of times when my father said 'tranny,' and he reminded me of our deal: I would get to travel with him if I maintained a soldier's discipline. If I could do that, he would accept my wearing of female clothing. I agreed to his terms, because I didn't want to be pawned off to some youth home while he moved from assignment to assignment.

When I came out of my reverie, Leigh was standing close, studying me. "When you get lost in the past, your thoughts are so clear and vivid. Was that your father?"

"Yes, it was," I nodded.

"I never got to know my father. He was conscripted by Napoleon in 1807 and died an immortal's death." Leigh frowned, "Men are warlike by nature, and no matter what the war, it's a shame that so many children never know their fathers."

"Yes, it is," I agreed. "Are you ready?"

"We'll need food."

"That's our first stop."

Our second spot was in The Hills. A mansion sitting in a cul-de-sac which needed a good flower bed to brighten it up. Leigh and I cleaned everything up and fed the clippings into my nitrogenator. I didn't like having it active while I was driving around, so I disconnected the trailer and hoped I had enough space in my truck bed for the flowers I needed.

Some of the plants I had gotten were on the edge of dying, as the clearance plants always were. These particular plants were put in pots too small for them and the roots didn't have any place to go but back up. I was delighted with this, not only because I was saving them, but I was getting two or three plants for the price of one.

When we returned to the house, my trailer was being blocked in by a Suburban. There was a woman in a white suit studying my nitrogenator, and three other women with her. The three observers were armed, and that put me on high alert. I've had people try to steal my trailer before, sometimes even at gunpoint, but I always had friends around to scare them off. Up here in The Hills, I had no protection.

I pulled up to the Suburban, nose towards the driver's side, and got out. "Can I help you?" I asked the woman in white.

"Where did you acquire this device?" She asked.

"It's called a nitrogenator, and I built it," I replied.

"No, you didn't. That device belongs to Taylor-Wilcox Industrial."

"Taylor-Wilcox has been closed for a decade and a half. It would take millions to clean up that Superfund mess they made in order to reopen. This device is barely three years old, the seventh generation of my design, made by me and me alone."