Jaci Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh slowly removed my suit, then knelt to pull down my panties. My cock sprang out filling instantly with blood and becoming rock hard. "You missed me, didn't you?" Leigh asked my cock before she took the head into her mouth. She created a vacuum with her mouth and pulled off my head making

a popping sound. We looked each other in the eyes as she repeated her motion to ejaculation. She caught it all in her mouth, then stood up and beckoned to the woman I hadn't seen hiding in the corner. Leigh held open her mouth and let the other woman lick her face and the cum dripping down her chin. Watching that was so fucking erotic, I almost came again, standing right there.

Leigh guided the other woman over to me. "Jaci, this is Chastity. As you now know, she is anything but chaste."

"Good for me?" I asked.

"Really good for you."

Leigh stripped Chastity down and pushed her up against me. She lifted her right leg and guided me into her pussy. I reached under her butt to signal that I wanted the other leg up as well.

Chastity obliged me, and soon both her legs were wrapped around me, my hands cradling her ass. She ground her pelvic bone against me, sending a charge into my cock. She put her mouth on mine, and I violated her with my tongue as well. My fingers had a mind of their own and started moving toward her anus. She broke the kiss long enough to tell me to go on and went back to sucking my tongue like her puss was sucking my cock.

Index fingers slipped into Chastity's hole, lubed by the fluids dripping down from her pussy. The eroticism of the moment ripped my orgasm from me, my arms buckling but not letting go. Chastity's moans a minute later told me of hers, body quivering in my grasp.

I pulled my fingers out of her and tried to continue my violation by moving my hips, but Chastity wasn't having it. She released her legs, sliding down my body until I popped out of her. She held me in a partial embrace with one arm, reaching between us and wrapping her hand around my cock. "Such a wonderful tool, gardener. You plant your seeds deep inside me."

"You're welcome."

"Now it is your turn to grow," Chastity murmured.

"Pardon?"

"You gave me a gift, now it's my turn. I am a healer and possess the power to give you real breasts."

"Isn't that vanity?"

"No it's a trade. You gave me a gift, and now I can give you one. Do you want them?"

"Yes," I nodded.

Leigh brought a bag over and pulled out a bra. Chastity took a step back and let Leigh hold it up to my chest. The bra was fucking huge, like porn star huge. They both giggled as I shook my head. "Nothing bigger than a 'B,' Leigh."

"I think you should go at least to a 'C.' They will look just fine on your frame," Leigh said.

"Once the spell is performed, they can't be made any bigger. It may be a gift, but it's still a vanity spell, and Gaia only grants so many of those," Chastity warned.

"What did I have the other night?" I asked Leigh.

"You gave yourself 'D' cups, Jaci."

"Not that big then."

Leigh pulled out another bra, in a blue that matched my panties. "Here you go."

I slipped the straps over my shoulders and reached behind me to hook it. I looked down at the cups, imagining them full with real breasts instead of inserts. "This one."

"You'd better lay down on the floor," Chastity warned.

I did black out, evidently long enough for Chastity to put her clothes back on and get her hair and makeup fixed. "How long was I out?"

"No comment on your tits?" Leigh asked.

I looked at my chest. Tits! I had tits! I sat up to see how they rested. My breasts filled out the bra very nice and I had great cleavage. "Wow."

"Wow is right," Leigh giggled. "I'd feel you up real nice but Chas and I have to get to a casting meeting."

Yeah, that's right, my girlfriend was an actress after all. "I'll still see you tonight?"

Leigh knelt down and gave me a kiss. "Yes, you'll see your girlfriends tonight."

Leigh was quickly replaced by Chastity. "See you later, lover."

I took the kiss and tried to deepen it, but Chastity stood back up too quick. "Don't play with them too much, get used to them first. Be careful walking, you have to counterbalance or you'll fall over and flatten them."

"I'll be careful," I promised.

"Jaci, since I destroyed your LBD, I put a choice of replacements in your truck." Leigh blew me a kiss. "Later, girlfriend."

I got dressed and spent some time studying myself in the mirror. Vanity spell was right, I could study them for hours. I did have hours, but I had to get some work done. My truck had a couple boxes of bags in it, the most prominent being a box marked 'uniforms.' Leigh had thought of everything, down to the bigger bra that matched the panties I had on. I opened the box and found a brand new uniform fitted for a woman with my size breasts and ass and new work boots to go with it.

Leigh had known I was hooked regarding getting breasts, and the fact that Leigh could predict my actions was both good and bad. Could Leigh see the future? Nothing in any of the magic books had mentioned precognition. A psychic could read the past, and a good one could probably predict future actions of a person based on past actions...and their thoughts.

A uniform set and a pair of boots went into the cab so I could change if the need arose. The Lilac Lounge was in a good place, just blocks away from the freeway. When I changed lanes to get a straight shot at the I-5 interchange, I noticed a grey Suburban make the same lane change. It was very obvious because the driver didn't care that they almost sideswiped a little red Mini. On a whim, I pulled onto the 605, taking a very illegal minute to linger in the bus lane and watched the Suburban do the same move.

One day my dad had taken me out on a drive. It turned out to be a countersurveillance detection run, or in layman's terms: Shake the tail. He wanted me to find the three cars that were following us and call them out to him. To this day, I don't know if he was swearing at me or himself when I called out five vehicles. I learned a lesson that day: Just because someone tells you only three, don't stop yourself from looking to see if there is a fourth or even a fifth.

There were actually two vehicles surveilling me at the moment, one in front and the Suburban behind. I did a quick jump through the next exit to shave off the front car, and sped through a light to hang a u-turn to shake the Suburban behind. I got lucky twice: There was an L.A. cop at the intersection I buzzed through, and he didn't come after me. The presence of the cop stopped my tail from duplicating my maneuver for my second bit of luck.

My truck had gas, so I dipped through a couple of neighborhoods to check for a visual tail. If I was going up against a GPS tracker, I was shit out of luck. I was in luck regarding what freeway I ended up on, I had somebody to visit in Long Beach anyway.

***

Jacko was my go-to electronics gal. She was a friend from way back when crossdressing runaways weren't popular with other runaways. I taught her how to fight, and we, along with Starr and Pete weren't bothered too much. Through some twist of fate, Jacko had been taken in by an older woman and raised as if she were her own daughter. She sometimes let me, Starr and Pete stay in her garage but made it clear that weren't going to be permanent guests. Jacko had went to college about the same time as I had, but she had gone for electrical engineering. She designed cool shit, spy shit in honor of my dad, and general all-around electronics which she held many patents for.

I got the regular hug and a surprising not-so-sisterly kiss. We hadn't been romantically involved while we were a troupe, but we did have sex a few times when we were in college. I had heard she had gotten married, so the kiss was surprising. "Damn, girl, you're looking hot these days!" Jacko exclaimed. "I would still kill for that color of hair."

"You're not looking so bad yourself," I indicated her tight leggings and shirt which showed an awesome ass and small but delectable breasts. "You go all the way?"

Jacko waved a hand at me. "You're kidding right? I'm keeping my pecker for Caterina, she wants to have lots of babies."

So the kiss was not an invitation, or was it? "I'm here to place an order. I need some LED light strips tuned to UV and light-powered if at all possible."

"How many sets?" She asked.

The building had twenty-eight floors with a garden on each and a long garden on the executive level. "Thirty," I said.

"Come with me," Jacko beckoned.

I followed her into the warehouse. Sitting on a shelf was a half-pallet with boxes on it, they were UV light strips with solar panels. The count was thirty-three. "You a mind-reader?" I asked.

"These were a special order and the guy flaked out on me. I can let you have them all for ten percent below retail, so I still make some off the wholesale and storage."

"How much?" I asked.

Jacko bit her lip. "Ten thousand, and I have to have at least seventy-five percent down."

"Do you take passbook?" I asked. "I can pay it all now, and I need a tracker sweeper."

"You pay in full for the lights and I'll give you the sweeper at ten percent off. I make my own and they are the shit."

"You the gal, Jacko," I smiled.

Jacko led me back up to the front, giving me another good look at her tight ass in sky blue leggings. "You working out?"

She whipped her head around, "I don't need to worry about that too much. I work out as a hobby, not as a necessity. You, of all people, should know that."

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"Don't be sorry," Jacko chuckled. "Caterina is wicca, she clued me into why I am pushing fifty and still look twenty."

"Ah, that," I said.

"Catarina also said that I was touched by a goddess. I pointed you out on TV when you were out in Monrovia, and she said that you were definitely a goddess. I've always seen you as beautiful and sexy, and she told me why."

"A shame that my wife doesn't see me like you do," I muttered.

"Leigh Landreau obviously does. Cat said that Leigh gave up her legacy position in their coven out in Wavecrest."

"She what?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry, Jaci, I thought you knew."

"Leigh didn't say anything about that, she said that they let her retire from the coven," I said. "Why wouldn't she tell me that?"

"Well, that's all I know. Cat became tight-lipped when I asked the same thing."

"It's all right, I suppose. Can I go ahead and get this all paid for? If I'm lucky, I may get this job done before the weekend is up."

"Sure," Jacko nodded. "Passbook?"

I paid Jacko and backed up to the warehouse door. The boxes fit in my truck bed perfectly, held in place by the boxes of clothing Leigh had put in there. Jacko gave me a brief course in how to use her scanner, and watched as I did my scanning over the obvious places to hide a tracker.

"Why are you worried about GPS trackers?"

"I had to shake a tail on the way over here. In case they reacquire me and think about planting a tracker, I want some piece of mind."

"So the who and the why aren't a priority for now?"

"Not yet," I shook my head.

Jacko came closer and pulled me into a kiss. "You be careful, Jaci. I don't want to have to find another godmother for my kids."

"Sweetie, I'll do the best that I can. Congrats, by the way."

"Thanks. A word of advice?"

Good advice is always free. So is bad advice. "Sure, why not?"

"Seeing you here, right now, you're the happiest I've seen you in years. I honestly believe that your distance from Gabrielle is allowing your inner beauty to flourish. The day of your wedding, it almost seemed like your fire had been washed out."

"That's not advice," I pointed out. I couldn't blame anybody for keeping quiet, marrying Gabrielle had been my choice after all.

"The advice...the advice is to...to follow the path that Gaia is pulling you down. I don't know Leigh personally, but she is very good for you. I can see it in your eyes."

Maybe Jacko was right. Gabrielle had been very cold toward all of my friends at the wedding, even to Starr and Pete, who would be my brother and sister if we hadn't been lovers. "Thanks, Jacko."

"My pleasure, ma'am."

The drive back to the building was filled with thoughts and I was constantly looking for a tail. I made it there by seventeen hours, catching LeAnne as she was going to her car. When I explained the situation and offered a partial refund on the lights, she was actually surprised at my honesty. She told me to go ahead and keep the remaining money and chalk it up to overtime seeing as how I was there after close of business on a Friday. She gave me a contractor pass badge and said she looked forward to seeing her plants alive again.

There was a hand truck in the mechanical shop, so I grabbed some lights and my uniform and took the elevator to the executive level. I had changed out of my suit and was tying my boots when Gabrielle came into LeAnne's office. "You're working late," I offered.

"I thought you weren't doing this plant stuff here till next week?"

"My electronics supplier already had what I needed, it was good luck."

Gabrielle got that look, she was going through that phone book in her head. "Good luck is making it to and from Long Beach in less than three hours in Friday traffic."

"Better luck will be seeing you at home Monday," I offered.

"Maybe, it depends on how long it takes for my truck to get fixed," Gabrielle hedged.

There is that hesitation again. "What happened?"

"I got sideswiped on the freeway. Ripped the tires off the passenger side and the drive train needs to be fixed. I know, probably cheaper to bank that four grand and put it to another truck, but I can't afford it right at the moment."

"We can't?" I asked. "I can help my wife, you know."

A sigh. "Jaci, we both got jobs to do here. Let's do them and talk about wife and wife things next week."

Not Monday then. "See you then, Miss Tanter," I gave her a polite nod.

I was halfway through at fifteen past twenty-one hours, so I called it a break time. There were several restaurants around the building, probably for high-pressure lunches and depressurization dinners or drinks. There was a decent sandwich shop, and I had them make two. Security helped me find Gabrielle only after I told them she was my wife. The female guards traded looks and then told me that they were sorry. For me.

I heard a string of curses when I got off the elevator at the nineteenth floor. Gabrielle was trying to work on her cart and it sounded like the cart was winning.

"Hey, Gabs."

"What?" She snapped.

"Peace offering?" I held out the bag containing her sandwich and drink.

"Oh, god, Jaci. I'm so sorry for snapping at you!" She got off the floor and took the offered bag. She looked inside and then at me. For just a second I saw that innocent look, the Gabrielle that had begged me to go on a date with her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I finished my sandwich first and knelt down to take a look at her cart. There was something caught in the bearing housing of one of the wheels. I whipped out my pocket knife and cleared it out, nothing but the end of a zip-tie stopping the wheel from moving right.

She tried rolling the cart back and forth. "Thank you."

"You're welcome again, my wife," I nodded.

"I thought you didn't like wearing inserts?"

"That's a wife-wife topic," I wagged a finger at her.

"Get off it!"

"Monday, when we're home alone together, we can play doctor. Is that a deal?"

"All right," she nodded. "Until then, Miss Stone."

"Until then."

I was done with the plant work by twenty-three hours, and I was debating on where to get dressed so I could meet Leigh and Chastity.

LeAnne's private bathroom again sufficed as a place to change into my new dress. Leigh had included four, one of which was so short as to show my panties and the neck was low enough for my newly sprouted tits to flop out at the slightest wiggle.

The dress I finally chose was halfway between prude and slut. The hem was just above my knees and the neckline was low enough to show decent cleavage. the dress was tight enough that I could dance, but looser in the hips so my cock stayed invisible. Inside the box was an old style banana clip which would suit my unruly fire-coloured mane. The last few days in the sun and the way I had worn my hair had given me some wicked highlights which the clip accentuated by design.

I dropped the hand truck off at the maintenance shop and was almost back to my truck when I was stopped by one of the guards I had chatted up earlier. She advised me that Gabrielle had left already, and if Gabrielle and I weren't meeting each other later, that was her loss.

My truck was granted permission to stay the night in the garage so I could make my appearance at the TetraDemon in a bit more style.

When I got out of the livery car that had picked me up, I was blinded by camera flashes. "I'm right here, Jaci," Leigh said after she grabbed my left arm. She led me inside, where I could finally open my eyes. "Fun, isn't it? Can you imagine doing that once or twice a week?"

"No, not really."

She pulled me off to the side of the entrance, helping me dodge the next pair of people. "Stick with me, I'll not only make sure you see that twice a week, I'll make sure you enjoy it."

Would people throw just light my way if they knew I had a pecker to go with my rack? "I don't know about that, Leigh."

"We'll see." Leigh grabbed my hand, interlacing her fingers with mine and leading me into the club proper. Between dances and drinks, Leigh introduced me around to some of the other people in the club. Some of the men were noticeably cool and a few downright rude when Leigh introduced me as her girlfriend. One of the men actually tried squeezing my hand while asking if I was the butch, and he pulled back quick when I hit one of the dozen or so pressure points in the back of his hand with my thumb.

The weirdest introduction was to a woman named Morena Wasikowski. She had her hair done up in such a severely mangled 'do that I felt I had to do something about it. Leigh seemed kind of surprised that I asked Morena to step into one of the private areas sprinkled around the main floor, but she rolled with it.

"Just stand still, Madame Wasikowski. It may hurt a bit, but I promise you'll be the better for it."

"I'm in your hands, Madame Stone."

The hairdo she was currently afflicted didn't want to come free, and that caused a little extra pulling on my part. Morena did not complain one bit. Not having a comb or brush handy ensured that I would have to finger-comb her hair. When I had her hair as straight as I could get it, I started to braid it. Leigh cast me the most curious look as the braid took shape along the length of Morena's ass-length hair.

Finally, I was done. There had been a few times when I had to get rough like that with a customer, never were there any complaints. Morena turned around to look at me, hands going to my face. "You're special, Jaci. You work magic with thought and purpose alone. Did you know you gave me two orgasms yanking on my hair like that?"

Two orgasms? "No, I didn't."

"When you did hair for a living, did you have any repeat customers?"

Except for that one woman, the one who said I had groped her. Yolanda knew that I never, ever touched a woman below the neck, but she had to fire me to keep her shop license. I lost my cosmetology license a week later because that woman had filed a complaint with the board.

"Earth to Jaci?" Leigh probed.

"Yes, that's the nature of the business." How did she know I had done hair for a living? Maybe it was because I had taken such offense at her style.

1...45678...25