Jaci Stone - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-h-hello, Travis. You're here kind of late."

He helped me up the stairs and took a step back. "I'm here for you, not for your gold," he said.

How sweet. "Let me put it away, and we can talk."

"Certainly, ma'am."

Travis shuffled around on the dock while I put my containers away. The whole time I was wondering how to tell him that I was trans. He invited me out for coffee, and I accepted. One of my escorts came to the gate to drive my car so I could ride in Travis' truck. He politely got out of the driver's side and opened the door for me. Seeing that I was having trouble climbing into his truck, he gave my ass a polite push.

He sighed when he got into the cab. "I know you are trans, Jaci, and I don't care."

"That's a great way to break the ice," I chuckled.

"Well it was something that needed to be cleared up. I think I knew from the start, that smell you project. When I smelled it on your friends, I had to ask them about you. They didn't ask if my intentions were honorable."

"Start and Pete can read intentions pretty well," I turned and gave Travis a wink. "They got me dressed all nice and sent me down here."

"I'll have to thank them for that," Travis smiled. "Your bodyguards are still with us."

"They'll stay with us," I said. "Not because of the gold, either."

"He said you were special," Travis gave me a half-smile.

"Who?"

"We're here," Travis pulled into a parking space in front of a coffee bar. "I'll help you out."

"Sure." I was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside by this bear of a gentleman.

I swung my feet out, and he pulled me into his arms. Before he could set me down, I planted a kiss on his lips. "That's to break that ice. I had a feeling you were going to ask permission, so I won't make you wait."

Travis blushed and set me down on the ground. "I'm glad I didn't wait."

"Me either."

The coffee artist immediately perked up when I strutted into the bar. His shoulders slumped when he saw Travis. "What do you want to drink?"

"Double shot latte, flat white."

"That's an awful lot of caffeine," Travis whispered.

"Travis, baby, if your intentions are truly honorable, we're not going to get much sleep."

When he pulled back, his face was really red. I gave his butt a pat as I passed behind him in search of a good table.

My clutch had a little packet with little square gold slips inside. I pulled one out and sat it on the table. When Travis joined me with our coffees, I rubbed the slip in circles and it vanished when the cone of silence spell took effect.

Travis didn't know what to think about the absence of noise outside our table. "What?"

"I'm special," I gave him a wink.

"So I've been told. The other person who told me that was a very old American Indian Chief."

That's where Travis' blessing had come from. "Do tell."

"My mine sits under a patch of desert in Western Nevada. It's decent, as you have seen."

"Gold bars are nice," I nodded.

"Me and one of my employees were following a vein through some of the hardest rock I have ever drilled through. Then there was a T-split in the vein, the larger going to the right, which would be logical to follow, right?"

"Right," I nodded.

"I had a feeling about the left one, and Mark wanted to go right. I won the coin toss. We started tunneling left, and it became time to open a vertical shaft for air and offloading rock. I set an ultrasonic marker and we went up and got the drill-slash-crane. We had drilled halfway down to the tunnel when I saw the boundary stone. We had unknowingly crossed onto the Chigan Indian Reservation."

"Oops," I giggled.

Travis raised an eyebrow at me. "I ordered everything back onto my land and sent the roughies home. The surveyor came out and told me that we were one hundred forty meters inside Chigan territory, which meant the shaft below was over two hundred."

I feigned a yawn. "And?"

"Long story short, I went into the town and negotiated mineral and transport rights with the Chief."

"Fair enough," I nodded.

"The day I met you the first time, I was transporting back the tribe's share. I got tied up unloading stuff from the semi, I forgot about what was in my truck. The Chief came into our town in full dress."

"Special occasion?"

"When he came up to me, I asked him why he had walked. He said that while I had negotiated transport rights onto his land, he had not asked for reciprocal rights."

"A man of his word."

"I had one of my guys drive my truck over to their town and he offloaded the bars. I didn't really care what they did with the bars, I just knew I had fulfilled my end of the deal."

"After they were done offloading, the Chief pulled me aside, as if to tell a secret."

"What?"

"He said that I had been in the presence of a goddess and to ask her if she would come bless his land and his people," Travis answered.

"Wow."

Travis indicated my now empty cup. "Do you want another?"

"We are done with the small-talk." I took his hand and broke the cone of silence spell. "I want to drink you."

"Me first."

***

After he pushed open his hotel room door, Travis swept me up and carried me over the threshold. He kicked the door shut, and set me down close to the bed. He hugged me, hard, mashing my tits up against his body. When he let me go, I put my hands around his neck and hopped up so I could wrap my legs around his body. I gave him a tentative kiss, and he returned it with gruff, prickly ferocity.

After minutes of him invading my mouth, my legs went limp and he bent over to lay me on the bed. Strong hands ran down my body, stopping at my hips and continuing down to my feet. He pulled my sneakers off, then ran them back up to my waist and pulled me back up.

Fingers expertly slipped into my waistband and pulled my leggings and panties down to the floor. "Step out," he commanded.

I was only too eager to comply. He was driving, and I had no trouble being his car. It was unexpected, him taking my cock into my mouth, but I didn't mind that either. His rough hands with a touch of claw sank into my ass cheeks. He began to suck, his mouth sliding on and off my cock.

"Tease," I accused.

Travis pulled completely off my cock. "Shut up."

He took me back into his mouth, teeth lightly touching me on the outstroke. He continued like that for minutes, my knees becoming weaker by the second "You can come now."

On his next in stroke, I started to cum, strong and hard. I could feel him swallowing my cock fluid, and he didn't miss a single drop. When I was done, he stood up and looked down on me. "You taste very good. I'll have to do that again, later."

Later. Oh my. "Yes."

"Take your tops off. I don't want to rip them."

I peeled off my jacket and pulled off the crop-top. His hands immediately went to my breasts, fondling them, and then pinching my nipples. "You like?"

"Shut up." Travis sounded gruff, but the corners of his mouth gave his playfulness away. His pinching was hard, borderline painful, but not mean. He pushed me down on the bed, studied me for a second, then used my legs to flip me over. He pulled me back so my feet were resting on the floor, me bending over the bed.

Travis is going to fuck me, I thought. When he spread my cheeks apart, I remembered that he was still clothed. I felt his scruffy 2 AM shadow between my ass cheeks, then his tongue on my anus. The combination of his scruff and his tongue was driving me wild. He was drooling so much I could feel it running down my legs. Travis was lubing and loosening me, so I was going to get stuck soon.

All of a sudden he was gone. I heard the whisper of his shirt and the buckle on his belt. The feeling came back to my anus, a big, beefy finger testing me.

"Oh," I moaned.

"Am I hurting you?" Travis asked with concern.

"Stick it in me or I'm gonna ass-fuck you!

"Later," Travis promised.

Oh fucking my.

I felt his cock head at my rear entrance, slick with pre-cum. Travis wiggled his cock a little, and I felt his head pop into me. He slowly pushed his cock, stretching me out little by little. His tool felt bigger and better than any anal toy I had ever out inside me, damn good. It felt like his head slipped past my prostate before he finally bottomed out.

Travis pulled out inch by inch, almost all the way out, and pushed in again. This time when he hit my prostate, I came and came hard. I was in ecstasy until Travis smacked me hard on the ass. "I didn't say you could cum."

"Too bad," I snarked, earning a smack on the other ass cheek. "You can cum now."

I got a smack on each cheek before he resumed his assault on my asshole. He put his hands on my hips and started pulling and pushing me. Barely a minute later he froze, emptying his balls into my bowels. Every time his head pulsed, I felt it on my prostate and it cause me to orgasm again.

Travis started to pull out of me. "Don't you dare," I ordered.

"I'm going to come out eventually," he said. "I'll get soft."

"Keep it in there until you do."

Travis didn't get soft, and I started pushing back against him to give him notice that I wanted him again. He complied, giving me another orgasm as he pumped a second load into me. He pulled out, not giving me the chance to stay stuck to him. Straightening up a turning around, I found Travis slightly dazed.

I studied him for a minute, liking what I saw. As an opposite to all the smooth, slim bodies I had been fucking lately, Travis was a literal bear. He had hair all over, and it was wonderful. I ran my hands through his chest hair, it was long, soft and curly. "I use conditioner on it," Travis admitted.

"Don't manscape it," I shook my head.

"That was good, really good," he admitted. "I'm sorry I didn't use a condom. I just got so caught up and was afraid you'd change your mind..."

"Babe, you don't have to worry about me getting pregnant." I curled my fingers into his chest hair and turned him around. I pushed him back onto the bed and collapsed beside him. "Look, I've wanted you since the first time I heard your voice. The one thing that kept me from trying was because I was trans."

"Yeah, but I've been with women...of the night," Travis admitted. "And socialites of questionable sexual histories."

"We all have histories," I countered. "It's not like there are a bunch of fifty year-old virgins running around LA, or Las Vegas for that matter."

Travis propped himself up on his elbow. "What?"

Shit. "Travis, I'm due to turn fifty in two months."

"You... you're awesome." He ran his free hand down my side. "I'm only thirty."

"As long as you're over eighteen," I giggled.

*But, wow." He ran his hand up my side again, stopping at my armpit. "And your tits...I've seen a lot...some real and some fakes and bad fakes in my time, but yours are so real."

"C'mon," I got off the bed. "Let's go take a shower."

The shower was big enough to comfortably accommodate us. Travis washed me, getting full hard in the process. His stick wasn't a monster cock, but it had felt like one in my tight ass. I washed his back, then he handed me a bottle of conditioner specifically designed for men with body rugs.

When he turned back around, he was still hard. I started to wash his front, paying special attention to his cock. When I started to jack him off, he pulled my hands up to stop me. I went to my next plan, dropping the soap. As I was standing back up, I tried to catch his cock in my mouth, but he defeated that by yanking me back up by my hair.

Next I dropped the soap behind me, and bent over to retrieve it. Instead of standing back up, I latched onto the handicap bar. Travis slapped my ass, once on each cheek. When he realized that I wasn't giving up, He out his hands on my hips and slid into me again.

My insides, still loose and slick from his earlier assault, accepted him easily. It also took him longer to cum, which I didn't mind because I got to let out another blast of my own. I finished washing his body and wonderful chest of hair. He got out first, drying off and leaving the bathroom.

When I finished drying off, Travis brought one of his shirts in and I slipped it over my body. He snatched me up and took me back into the bedroom, tossing me on the already turned-down bed. I turned on my side , and he wrapped himself around me. I fell asleep to his warm breath on the back of my neck.

***

The next morning I was awakened by an incessant rapping on the hotel suite door. Travis emerged from the bathroom as I was slipping on a robe. I waved him off. I knew who it was by the knock.

Marci burst into the room in a bout of bounces and giggles. "Heard you had a date last night, girlfriend!"

Travis came out of the bathroom as Marcie pulled me into a kiss. When she let me go I opened my eyes I could see the disapproving look on his face. "What's up, Marcie?"

"Something we need to talk about, over breakfast." Marcie shot a look at Travis, all decked out in a business suit. "Or lunch?"

"I need a fresh change of clothes," I said.

"Outside the door." She went to the door, pulled it open to retrieve a small suitcase. She set it just inside the room and pulled me into another hug. "Laters."

"What's wrong?" I asked Travis.

"I wasn't expecting to see...that," he said.

"Marci and I have a child together, along with several other women. We did it the old-fashioned way, not with the tubes."

"Jaci, I'm not prepared for that kind of relationship," Travis said.

"Me and other women?"

"I'd like it to be just you and me." Travis sighed.

"That's not going to happen. I'm just now getting away from a marriage. I'm not going to do monogamy, no matter how good the sex is."

"Can you at least think about it?" Travis pleaded. It broke my heart to see this gruff cowboy in lost mode.

"I promise that I will think about it," I nodded. After giving him a once over I decided that Travis was in business mode. "Where's your hat?"

He went from lost to sheepish. "Well, I have to admit that I wasn't in LA just for you. I have a meeting with the head of a company in a town called Wavecrest."

Morena? "Good luck with your meeting."

"You could come along. I'll buy breakfast, you buy yourself a suit."

"You know what? That sounds like an excellent idea."

I called Marcie and she let me down easy. My going out on business with Travis had been anticipated and she had made an appointment for me at one of Frannie's shops.

Travis was apologetic after I was fitted with an awesome custom-tailored suit and not handed a bill. "I've heard of Francine Talbot," he admitted. "Is she..."

"A friend," I finished. "My relationship with her isn't about money, as you well know."

"Yes," Travis nodded. "I know that for sure."

The trip to the company offices was shorter than I thought it would be because we didn't actually go to Wavecrest. There was an exit off the main expressway that you wouldn't even see unless you were looking for it. "I didn't even see that," I admitted.

"My directions were very detailed. I needed to slow down at marker one eighty-one and look for the one eighty-six ahead and I would see the exit just behind it."

Magic, that's what it was. An illusion to keep out the uninvited. "Stop the truck!"

"What?"

I saw the barrier ahead. The property was warded and I wasn't invited. Travis stopped the truck just short of the barrier, and I got out to go take a closer look.

I touched the glowing wall in front of me, tangible energy that was designed to keep me out. A dilation wave came over me, a woman in a blue suit appearing on the other side of the wall. "How very strange."

"You're telling me," I snorted. "Is this the place where Morena does her business?"

"We have nothing to do with The Butcher," the woman snarled. "In any case, you are welcome to cross onto our property, Doctor Stonebrook."

"Jason Stonebrook is dead," I waved a finger at her. "Please forget that name."

"Very well," the woman held out her hand. "Julie Simmons."

"Nice to meet you, Julie," I took her hand.

She reached up with her other hand and showed me a narrow silver bangle. "I'd like you to wear this on our premises."

I released her hand and took the bangle. "Why?"

"Pretty much all our staff, males and females, are magic users. This is to dampen the sexual energy you put out, lest you distract them. I felt you a long way out, so I'm sure that they will feel you close up."

I studied the bangle for a moment, it was engraved with a spell. "All magic?"

"Just the goddess magic you are emanating. You are free to defend yourself if necessary, but please try to keep any attackers alive," Julie said.

"Neat. Can I keep this?"

"Sure. You probably won't come across that spell for fifty or sixty years, with just a random reading pattern like you do." Julie smiled. "See you inside."

Julie vanished and time resumed. I slipped the bangle onto my wrist. Travis was getting ready to get out of the truck until he saw me turning around. "What was that?" He asked after I got back into the cab.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I chuckled.

"Try me." Travis put the truck into drive and we started rolling forward.

"The property is warded. That is designed to keep...magic users like myself off the property without an express invitation." If Julie just plucked my given name and title out of the air without me telling her, she was more powerful than Samantha. That was saying something about her skill.

"Wow, that's a big building," Travis said.

It was a building, and when Travis made a turn, I saw that it was a complex. 'Scarlett Industries,' a sign of scarlet and white proclaimed. "I wonder what they make?"

"I don't know, but they want 350 kilos of unrefined gold, and that's just fine with me."

"That's one and a half million dollars." I let out a whistle.

"Well, they paid me two," Travis was following signs to the receiving dock. "Madam Scarlett said that they had a better refining process and were willing to pay extra for the raw material."

"Madam Scarlet," I felt the name in my head. "Sounds like an old bat."

"You're funny," Travis chuckled. "Just don't say that to her face."

What Travis hadn't shared was that the gold was in his truck. When the dock hands unloaded the crates, I felt the truck shimmy then stabilize. "You have a very nice truck, cowboy."

"I paid good money for a good, custom truck. The movement you were feeling is the counterweights in the frame shifting so I can have stability loaded or not."

"Good idea," I nodded.

"A few good ones have passed through my noggin," Travis joked.

When the unloading was done, Travis drove the truck to the largest building in the complex and parked in the visitor's lot. His truck was so wide with the dual tires on the back that he actually took two spots. I waited for him to let me out, and we walked into the building holding hands.

The main lobby was immaculate, both in form and function. There was a charge in the air, a cleaning spell in action. No cameras in evidence, the warding spell impenetrable to all not invited. I had never felt such magic, not even in The Library. "By the goddess," I murmured.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned to Julie standing behind me. "Please don't do that," she said.

"What?"

"You're absorbing the magics we used to create this place."

"I don't know how to stop," I admitted.

Julie snapped the fingers of both hands and a bracelet appeared in each. "Put these on."

The bracelets were lead, heavy enough to weigh my arms down. "What's going on? Travis asked.

"This place is a bubble and I'm a pin trying to pop it," I explained. "Are they stopping me,

1...89101112...25