Jaci Stone - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too many people in the field can cause problems, lead to infections," the doctor huffed.

"Jaci is my baby's mother," Marcie giggled. "Ooh, that tickles."

The doctor immediately went down to examine Marci's vagina. "You're fully dilated and the baby is crowning! Nurse!"

"Owie," Marcie grunted.

A nurse came running into the room, and jerked back in surprise. She went and grabbed a cloth and a tray and knelt down on the floor. I heard a suction sound, then a snip, and then a wail.

"Is that it?" Marcie asked.

The nurse stood up, cradling a baby wrapped in a big towel. She handed it to a very shocked Marci. "Here is your son, dearie."

Marcie looked down at the little bundle I'm her arms then at me. "We made a pretty baby, you and me," she smiled.

I had never seen a newborn before. Marci held the bundle out and I took him. He had a head full of brown hair, with a reddish tint, just like mine. "Ma'am, we need to clean him up," the nurse was holding out her arms.

"Oh, sure," I handed my son to her.

She took him over to what looked like a warmer, whispering to the doctor. "Who the hell is that?"

"Patient says she's the mother," the doctor replied in a whisper. "She's obviously delirious."

"Do you like your job, doctor?" Marci called out.

"Finish cleaning, Apgar at one, three and five." The doctor came back to the bed "I'm sorry?"

"I am the child's mom, and Jaci is his mother, that's all you need to know. Patrica Janos is a very good friend of my boss, who just happens to co-own this building. Need I spell out the rest for you?"

"No, you don't," the doctor frowned.

"Good."

"You're very blunt," I whispered.

"They need to worry more about the patients than the gossip," Marci said. "All the horror stories I've heard about labor, I think those women were making it up."

"Maybe we should be glad that we have a nurse at the house?" I asked.

Marci got a thoughtful look on her face. "Did Frannie tell you what I said about Hannah?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Don't forget that."

"And the other thing?"

"That stays quiet," Marci put a finger to her lips.

***

The doctor grudgingly pronounced Marci well enough to be discharged three hours later. Marci bounced around the room naked before donning leggings and a tight top. She was more subdued as she took Calvin Jason Hathaway into her arms and sat in the wheelchair.

It had been agreed that the babies would keep the surnames of their mothers, but all would be family. I didn't have any problem with that, I just begged the expectant mothers to be creative with the names. Marci had claimed the right to 'Jason' because she had been the first 'impreggernated.'

When we reached The Hills house, there was a car at the bottom of the driveway, making Marci grumble. "I'd wish she'd make up her fucking mind."

"It's Rowan, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Let's invite her in," I said.

"Interesting that she isn't up at the house already." Marci out her hand on mine. This is more of your alien freakery, isn't it?

It's not alien, I thought back. You've probably shafted Jer with your magic dildo and gotten the truth.

"Well, not shafted," Marci said aloud. "She takes interrogation well."

"I'll bet. Let me out, Cher," I ordered.

"Please don't go with her," Marci pleaded.

"Hell to the no on that!"

Rowan got out of her car after mine pulled away. "I'm sorry, Jaci. Can I make it up to you?"

"We're having a baby party up at the house. Marci had her baby, and we're celebrating. Come on up."

"I'm sure the father is very happy," Rowan panned.

"Yes, the baby's mother is extremely happy," I countered.

"Huh?"

"Marci is Calvin's mom, I'm his mother. Get the point?"

It took a full minute for Rowan to mull it over. "Okay."

"You and your crew are cordially invited into our home." I took Rowan's hand and led her up toward the house. I heard the Audi come to life and it crawled up the driveway behind us.

The party was subdued as any baby party should be. Marci and Calvin were the center of attention until Rowan and I walked in. Marci brought Calvin to me and handed him off.

"Rowan, glad to see you could make it," Marci said. I had heard her icy tone a few times and she was using it now.

"I was rather amazed when Jaci told me you two were parents."

Marci gave me a hip bump. "Ooh, parents. Gonna be more here in a couple of months."

Rowan gave me a raised eyebrow. "I had no idea you were a primary."

"We agreed not to talk club business on our date," I said. How could she not know?

"Yes, we did," Rowan nodded.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked.

Both Marci and Rowan flinched. "Maybe later," Rowan conceded.

Calvin started to stir, and I instinctively began to rock back and forth. Marci held out her arms, but I twisted away. "You had nine months to carry him around. My turn."

Marci giggled. "You're going to be a great mother."

"Why don't you introduce Rowan around? I need to talk to Whisper."

"Talk, to whisper?" Rowan asked.

"Whisper as a name, not an action," Marci corrected.

I went up to my bedroom, hearing Whisper pad in a moment later. "Hello, Jaci."

"Hello, Whisper," I said.

"I was told you needed to speak with me?*

"Did you ward the property?" I asked.

"Straight to the point, I see," Whisper replied. "Erin helped me, the blood of a virgin making the warding ten times more powerful than I could have done alone."

"Is that why Rowan didn't want to come up to the house?" I asked.

"Yes. She has an ulterior motive, and that kept her from crossing the line. I am unable to discern her motive for now, so be careful."

"I don't understand. She seems perfect for me," I said.

"We'll see."

Calvin stirred in my arms again, even though I was rocking back and forth. "He's hungry."

"I guess Marci gets him back now," I pouted.

"Your breasts are natural, not fake, Jaci. The healer who cast the spell made sure of that. You can feed him, all you have to do is wish it," Whisper hinted.

There's another wrinkle. Had Chastity given me my lady-parts too? I held Calvin for Whisper to take. "Maybe later"

Whisper snickered. "Certainly ma'am."

Jer poked her head into the room a minute later. "Ma'am?"

"What did I tell you about calling me ma'am?"

"Let's just use it in cases of urgency, Jaci. And you have an urgent call in the study," Jer said.

I felt in my back pocket. My cellphone was there. "Okay?"

Jer looked over her shoulder and back at me. "Please go."

Marci was waiting inside the study, sans Calvin. When I entered, she closed the door behind me. The windows immediately iced over and a screen on the far wall came on. "It's a SCIF," Marci said.

"I figured that. The last one I saw was in the 1980's and wasn't a pretty study like this."

Connection made. A sexy computer voice announced. Doctor Sahai's face came up on the screen. "Congratulations, you two."

"There'll be more soon," Marci promised. "Secure?"

"Of course," Khalila nodded. "I took control of the umbilical cord and placenta from Calvin."

"Eww, just get to the point," Marci said.

"Jaci, Calvin does not have the same scattershot DNA that you have. Given the GATTACA assessment, Calvin will top out at 190 centimeters and weigh maybe eighty kilos at age twenty."

"The what?" I asked.

"I gave a chain sample to a trusted friend. She ran it through a supercomputer specifically for modelling what a person would look like."

"Khalila, this should have come to us first," I grumbled.

"Believe me, there are only four people who know directly about you, Jaci. I have a feeling that there are many more who suspect."

"Four?" I asked.

"Aside from the women you have had sexual...collisions with, only four."

"I know of now three," I said.

"Doctor Granger is the fourth," Khalila admitted.

"That's fine," I nodded.

"Was there something else?" Marci prodded. She had the compulsion tone in her voice, just a slight one. It was not as practiced as Natasha's or my voice, but it was there.

"The blood from your... specimens shows an extraordinary amount of T-cells. Those cells would be beyond any normal healing that Jaci projects. Think Ms. Talbot's regression at ten times the speed. If I were to give this to a person they could revert twenty-five to thirty years overnight."

"We'll count on your discretion, Doctor Sahai," I said. "Eyes-only for Doctor Granger and nowhere near Miranda Olsen."

"Yes, ma'am," Khalila nodded. The screen went black and retracted into the wall.

"We need a more secure medical place, more secure than the hospital," I sighed. "Eventually Miranda Olsen is going to figure it out."

"What do you know about her...motives?"

"She tried to steal one of my nitrogenators in a previous lifetime. She had armed guards and the police ready to back her up."

"I see," Marci nodded. "Miranda's only in the club because of The General. Given that, her position is relatively secure. You won't get rid of her easily."

"There will come a time."

Marci and I went back to the party. I was told Calvin was in the nursery having a nap. When Marci stepped away, Rowan latched onto me. "Can we go somewhere quiet?"

"I'm sure one of the guest rooms upstairs is open," I offered.

"Maybe somewhere that's not here," Rowan clarified.

I heard a whistle, looking around to see Marci was the source. She actually signed to me. Take her to the condo, Whisper hasn't been there.

That was Leigh's condo. Mojo there, I signed back.

"That's so very rude," Rowan complained.

Beemer out front. Marci signed and gave me a wink.

"Marci is my Majordomo," I explained. "She makes sure I have everything I need."

"I don't even have a Majordomo, let alone one popping out my babies," Rowan said.

"Frannie wants to make sure I am taken care of," I explained. "Shall we go?"

Rowan let me lead her outside. "I take it you want no security?"

"We're going to my condo downtown," I explained. "Not to San Francisco."

Rowan made a hand sign to the Audi in my driveway. I certainly was not expecting Lar to get out and give a counter signal. Rowan made the same sign and Lar got back into the sedan. I let my comments about Lar and the signals go. I didn't want to start an argument.

Even though the condo was downtown, I got off four exits early to see what Rowan's reaction would be. The area was pretty nice, but probably not up to her high standards compared to her mansion out in the boondocks.

When I pulled into the driveway, the gate automatically lifted once I passed through the visitor's lot. "It just lets anyone through?" Rowan asked.

"Chip," I pointed to the mirror.

"Oh, neat," Rowan panned. It was obvious that she wasn't familiar with the technology, but why?

I pulled into my space and went around to let Rowan out. She looked at my other spaces, occupied by another Beemer in red and one empty for Chuck if I ever came to the condo without my trailer. Amethyst had said I could park on the roof if I had my trailer, but I didn't want to push my relationship with Francine in the wrong direction.

Rowan wasn't impressed with the garage situation either. "They make you go down one elevator just to go up another?"

"This place was built for people with limos and drivers in mind," I explained.

"Oh." Rowan studied the doors as we went through them, probably sensing the man-trap the double doors created.

As she and I approached the elevator, the doors opened, the car disgorging Cassandra LeFort and a pregnant Valerie Carpenter. Wonderful.

To Valerie's credit, she spoke to Cassandra in Chinese; a language that she knew I spoke, but was gambling on the fact that Rowan didn't understand it. She is the one, Sanny. That is the redhead who gave me our baby.

She is beautiful! And a nice rack to boot. Cassandra snickered.

I had to laugh out loud, I couldn't help it. I tugged on Rowan's hand to get her into the elevator.

"What is it?" Rowan asked, pouting.

As the doors closed, both Valerie and Cassandra wailed out my name. Jaaaaciiiiiiii.

Absolutely fucking wonderful.

I reached around a huffing Rowan to hit the floor button. "You fucked her? Cassandra LeFort?"

"No, I didn't." It really wasn't a lie, I didn't fuck her in this lifetime.

"All right, I made the deal. No club, no notches, no purses," Rowan said. We had agreed not to talk about our previous lovers or how much money that we had. Rowan was probably of the opinion that I was just a well-treated playmate of Francine.

The elevator doors opened, and Jer was on the other side. "All ready to go ma'am. The new decorations are up."

I wasn't really sure what Jer had meant by decorations until I saw the palm reader neatly mounted on the wall. I took a step further and looked at the door to the north side condo. Sure enough, it had a palm reader as well.

"Why are you looking at that door?" Rowan asked.

"Just seeing if they had put a palm reader on that door as well," I answered.

"I'm sure the owner of that condo wouldn't appreciate you nosing into their business. I wouldn't."

"Oh, the north side is also mine. There's a hall between the two on the west wall, I just kept both entry doors to confuse any explorers like myself."

"Neat," Rowan said. I couldn't tell if her tone was surprise or something else.

I put my hand on the reader, and the door opened by itself. That was neat. "Please come in, Madam Rowan," I said.

When we were inside, the door closed behind us. "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Just now, you made it a point to invite me into a place where you reside. When we were at The Hills house, Pam was actually scared to drive up the driveway until you and I started walking... What's going on?"

"Magic," I answered simply and honestly.

"I don't believe you. Hell, I've even auditioned for 'Very Wicca, so I know a few things about Hollywood Magic. Are you trying to scare me?"

You're scared of me already. The question is why? "Truth is stranger than fiction?"

"Maybe. I like your flower boxes. A lot of love in your planting."

I gestured to the hallway. "There is lots of love in my bedroom too."

"Do I need an invitation?" Rowan teased.

"You're cordially invited to come fuck my brains out."

"I cordially accept."

***

Rowan let me feel her back while we sexed each other up and down. We showered together the next morning and before we even got to the condo door we were in bed having sex again.

I got a discreet text while Rowan was showering, there was a package of clothing in Rowan's sizes outside my door. By the time we finally disentangled enough to think about eating, it was lunchtime.

Rowan was slightly displeased that the restaurant we ended up at belonged to Francine, but got over it by the time we were back in my bed.

"Thank you so very much for that," Rowan said. We had made plans to part ways for a few days so that Rowan could do the auditions her agent had lined up for her. I walked her to the front doors and when I saw Lar get out of the sedan, I pulled Rowan into a kiss. Rowan complied, but broke the kiss after ten seconds. "What was that for?"

"Marking my territory," I replied.

"Just don't piss on me, I don't do water sports," Rowan warned.

"We know plenty of other ways to get off, babe," I said. Tying her up was definitely off the menu, but she had mentioned tying me up down the road.

"Yes, we do," Rowan nodded.

By that time, Lar was pulling open the door. She walked right behind Rowan all the way to the car, and before she got in, she flipped me the bird.

There was a nice woman named Wendy cleaning up the kitchen counter when I returned to the condo. "I don't have to ask how your days and night went."

"No, you don't," I smiled.

"Have you ever thought of hiring Gabrielle to clean up here?" Wendy asked. "That would definitely give her a stroke."

"No not yet. Funny that you should mention Gabrielle."

"She's touring the penthouse right now, even has an employee in her little business now." Wendy shrugged. "Not much of a drive for her to do another floor."

It would be interesting to see Gabrielle's reaction. "What, you don't like me?"

Wendy dried her hands and padded over so she was standing toe-to-toe with me. "Jaci, I love you, just like all the others do. You excite me, and that's a rare life occurrence."

"Thank you. What do you do when you're not cleaning up after me?"

"A lot of people occupy the condos on the fourth floor. That's your security team being close to you."

I had known that Jer and her team stayed close to me, but not that they stayed in the same building. To hear Leigh talk about it, there were people trying to get condos in the building right and left.

"Frannie again?"

"Madam Talbot has always owned that floor, changing teams wasn't hard. I clean and cook for them," Wendy said. "But they can never be close to you as I am."

Oh, this close. I took a step back. "I don't want to take advantage of you, Wendy."

"I want you to take advantage of me, Jaci. But I want something in return."

Was a baby part of her something? That seemed to be a recurring theme. If I ever broke away from the club I would pay millions in child support. "What's that?"

"I want to sleep in a room here as opposed to the fourth floor. Sometimes they get very loud, your security team."

"Oh. Sure, Wendy."

Despite my initial thought, Wendy chose a room in the north side of the condo, and she didn't go for the master suite, either. She had already chosen the nicest of the six guest rooms. "You knew I couldn't say 'no,'" I accused.

"Can we christen it now? I don't know how many times you'll be here alone."

"Sure"

Our little bump and grind didn't last as long as I hoped that it would. Mere moments after I pulled out of Wendy's ass, her cell started to ring.

She put her phone on speaker. "Hello?"

"Wendy, I assume you're involved in some rigorous activity right now?" It was Amethyst's voice.

"Yes, Ms. Talbot." Wendy answered.

"Please untangle yourselves and come up to the penthouse. I'd like to meet her again."

"Bullshit, Amethyst," I said.

"I need to see you, baby," Amethyst whined. "Please?"

"Amethyst, I'm involved with your step-mother," I explained.

"From what I hear, you set all the terms, ma'am. Come on, I'm sure Miss Wendy has had her 'fill' of you for a little while."

Wendy nudged me with her elbow. "Let's go."

"That's the spirit," Amethyst said. "Don't bother to shower, you need to smell like fucking. Toodles."

"We need to smell like fucking," Wendy snarked.

"Let me tie your hair up," I giggled.

After I got done tying up her hair to give it that just-fucked look, she did the same to mine, adding just a touch of our mingled juices for effect. I tried to resist Wendy stroking my cock to life, but it was no use. She gave me another luscious blow job, then a messy kiss for effect.

Wendy's cell rang again, and she put it on speaker. "We're on our way, Amethyst," I said.

"Good," Francine's voice came through the speaker.

"Frannie," I said in surprise.

"Don't worry about me, I won't be upset," Francine chuckled. "Amethyst actually called me and asked me if I would get upset."

"You won't be upset? Seriously?"

"Hell, no. Make sure you knock her up, and Nicolette if she happens to get too close to the bed. Fuck them hard and knock them up okay, lover?"

"Yes, ma'am," I chuckled.

"Just leave me some of you for later," Francine said.

1...678910...25