Jack and Diane Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Services Diane.
1.2k words
4.39
5.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

[If you're looking for hardcore BDSM this isn't it. Diane and I are light weight. Yes, we have handcuffs, butt plugs and a lot of latex, but we only play at it.]

On Monday morning when I came out of the shower Diane was holding her pink satin panties.

"Put these on," she said. "You'll wear them all week. You can pull them down to drop a duece and tuck the top behind your balls when you're fucking me. But in no circumstance are you to take them off. Even in the shower."

"You will not masturbate this week," she told me. "There will be no hand jobs or blow jobs. Your cock had better be in my pussy if you're cumming."

"If you cum and your cock is not up to your balls in my pussy I'm going to put the cock cage back on you and you will spend the week just eating pussy."

I liked eating her pussy so this didn't really bother me. But the thought of my cock being locked up was another thing. Having my cock squeezed into a tiny cage and not being allowed to cum was unappealing. Two or three days was okay but after that I became so horny that my morning woody felt like it was going to be diced by the steel cage.

"You will service me three times a day. In the morning before I go to work, in the afternoon when I get home from work, and in the evening when I go to bed. And by 'service' I mean bring me to orgasm.

"You can fuck me or eat me. I don't care, as long as I have an orgasm."

Diane went on, "When I've finished my orgasm you will use your mouth to clean up after yourself. I want to be squeaky clean when you're done. I don't want any of your cum leaking into my panties."

Any reason to do some muff diving was ok with me.

"You probably think this is great, you can fuck me and eat me to your heart's content, but here's the twist," she said. "You will service anyone else I decide needs servicing."

I had images of Diane's sister, Sophie. She was smoking hot. It would be a pleasure to 'service' her anytime she wanted.

When I got home from work on Monday afternoon I tucked the top of Diane's pink satin panties behind my balls and fucked her doggie style. Then went down on her and cleaned up after myself.

We were washing up after supper on Monday when Diane's brother, Geoff, stopped by.

"So, I understand you're the bitch this week," Geoff said to me.

Geoff knew of the games we played. "Yep," I said. I pulled the top my my pants down and showed him the pink satin panties.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. Handing it to me he said, "Here, put this on."

I started to unbutton my pants when he said, "No, put it on me."

He pulled his dick out of his pants and I tore the wrapper off the condom. Diane was sitting there at the kitchen table just watching.

I placed the condom over the tip of his cock. His swollen uncircumcised mushroom was huge. Slowly I rolled the condom down the length of his hard shaft.

"Here," he said handing me a small jar of Vaseline. "You may want to put a little bit of this on it."

It dawned on me that he was going to fuck me in the ass. And Diane was going to watch.

"Bend over and spread you cheeks," he said.

I did as he said. As his cock touched my asshole it reminded me of when my college roommate and I used to suck cock and bugger each other.

The Vaseline helped. Geoff's cock slid in easily, but he was huge. As he was pounding his cock in and out of my ass I saw Diane with her hand in her panties masturbating.

---

Diane and I were lying in bed Monday morning.

"It's my turn now," I said. "This week you're my bitch. Every morning you will do the cowgirl thing. In the afternoon when get home from work you're going to bend over the dining room table and I'm going to fuck you doggie style."

Diane snuggled closer and said, "You're making me horny."

"In the evening before bed it's your choice. You can give me a hand-job, a blow-job, have me fuck you in the ass, or do a camel-toe slide. Anything you want as long as I cum."

"Shut the fuck up. I'm wet and I feel Annie Oakley cumming on." She hooked her thumbs along the sides of the pink satin panties I was wearing and yanked them down letting my cock spring free.

Then she swung her leg over me and lowered her cunt down on my cock.

If you look up "cowgirl fuck" in the dictionary there's a picture of Diane. It only took a few bucking broncos before I unloaded my cum in her pussy. It was a whole week's worth because she hadn't let me cum last week.

"A few more things... After we fuck you will stuff these panties in your pussy." I handed her the pink satin panties I had been wearing for the last week. "And no masturbation. If you don't cum while fucking me, too bad."

Wednesday evening Diane's brother came by for dinner. After we finished eating Geoff pulled a condom from his pocket and handed it to Diane. "Here, put this on me. Jack thought he'd return the favour."

I handed Diane the small jar of Vaseline and said, "You should probably use a little of this."

Just as I had done last week, Diane bent over and spread her cheeks. Geoff placed his cock in the center of her ass and slowly pushed in. Diane surprised me by slamming her ass back forcing Geoff's dick deep into her.

"The only thing that would make this better," Diane said, "is if your cock was in my pussy at the same time." Diane kept thrusting her ass backwards, meeting Geoff's thrusts.

On Saturday morning Diane and I were dressing for our weekly run. Diane's sister, Sophie, was coming by to run with us. "I'm going to ask Sophie to fuck me in the kitchen while you're watching."

"Good luck," Diane said. "You know she's a lesbian don't you?"

"I was hoping she'd make an exception for me." I didn't tell Diane that I had already spoken with Sophie.

We were all hot and dripping with sweat when we got back from our run. "Diane's my bitch this week," I told Sophie. "I told her I wanted to fuck you while she was watching."

"You know I prefer pussy, don't you?"

I nodded.

"But I don't mind a cock every once in a while." She pulled down her running shorts and bent over the kitchen table in front of Diane.

Sophie and I were so sweaty my dick slid in her pussy like it was greased. I rammed my cock into her pussy over and over.

When I finally took my dick from Sophie's pussy she took my cock in her mouth and sucked every last bit of cum from me. Then she jumped up on the table in front of Diane and said, "Suck me clean and make me cum."

Monday morning we decided to take a break from either of us being a bitch for a week. I was snuggled up behind her and felt my cock growing between her legs. She reached down and pulled the pink satin panties from her pussy and guided my cock into her cunt.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers