Jack and Diane Ch. 03

Story Info
Diane Holds Jack's Balls.
1.2k words
4.25
4.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
445 Followers

[If you're looking for hardcore BDSM this isn't it. Diane and I are light weight. Yes, we have handcuffs, butt plugs and a lot of latex, but we only play at it.]

"I know it's not your birthday for a couple weeks, but I couldn't resist when I saw these online." Diane held up a pair of men's low-rise briefs.

"I bought them online from an Australian company, Aussie Bum," she said. "They call this style WonderJock. See, there's a small pocket for your balls that's built into the pouch."

The little Wonderjock pocket felt like someone was holding my balls...not a bad feeling.

"And by the way," Diane said, "there will be no fucking or masturbating this week. And that includes hand-jobs and blow-jobs from friends."

At work I got an erection every time I thought about Diane holding my balls. That night I went to bed with a huge erection and woke in the morning with cum in my Aussie Bums.

When Diane saw what happened she said, "That's going to be sticky. If you keep doing that they're going to get real nasty by the end of the week."

She was right; I had four wet dreams that week. Between the crusty old cum and the sticky new cum my Aussie Bums were a mess.

On Saturday morning Diane stuck her hand in her red satin panties and said, "I haven't been fucked in a week, take those smelly things off and fuck me now." She had three fingers stuffed in her pussy up to the knuckles and her thumb was massaging her clit. "Get your ass on that bed before I cum!"

I dropped my briefs and fell back on the bed. Diane mounted me and her eyes glassed over while she sat there rocking back and forth with my cock buried deep in her pussy.

-----

On Sunday morning I gave my Aussie Bums a good wash then put them back on. "I like the feel of you holding my balls," I said to Diane.

When Diane got out of the shower I handed her a pair of emerald green satin panties and said, "Here are your panties for the week."

The panties were Jenna's and I knew they would be too small for Diane. Jenna is our 22 year old daughter and she has thin runner hips not baby bearing hips like Diane.

"You were nice enough to let me wear skanky underpants for a week so I thought I'd return the favor. Wear the panties for a week with no washing."

"And one more thing. No loose skirts. Only slacks and tight skirts. I want to see the panty lines.

I knew Diane didn't think showing panty lines was a big deal. "You know I'm a tease, don't you?" she said as she pulled the tight panties up on her hips.

In the morning as we were getting ready to leave for work I said, "There's one more thing about the panties..."

I unbuttoned her linen slacks and let them drop to the floor. Pulling the top of her panties down I stuck my cock up against her clit and masturbated shooting a load of cum on her pussy soaking the panties. She pulled the panties up and said, "It's a little gooey."

As we walked out to the car I admired the panty lines. "You sure do know how to do panty lines," I said. "Just watching your ass makes me want to call in sick and spend the day fucking." She smiled back at me and wiggled her ass.

Every morning before work I unloaded my cum in her panties.

On Saturday morning I told Diane to take off the panties and get on the bed. Just as I buckled the last cuff the doorbell rang. I left her there on the bed naked and spread-eagle while I went to answer the door.

A few moments later I came back with Rene and Bernie in tow. They were our next door neighbors. "Rene and Bernie just dropped by to say hello. I hope you don't mind."

Diane's wrists and ankles were cuffed and there wasn't much she could do but say, "Hello. Please excuse me if I don't get up."

I looked at Rene and Bernie and said, "I was just getting ready to shave Diane's pussy. Please stay and watch if you'd like."

Rene said, "Bernie is the best muff trimmer you'll ever meet." She lifted her skirt and showed me a perfectly groomed love mound.

Bernie went over to Diane and ran his fingers through her pubic hair. "So beautiful," he said. "I think a landing strip is called for. I'll be back in a couple minutes; I need to get my clippers and things."

While Bernie was next door getting his things Rene leaned over and licked Diane's nipples.

Diane said. "Stop playing with my nipples you bitch and suck on them!"

Rene smiled and gave Diane's clit a quick lick with her tongue.

When Bernie finished, Diane had a beautiful landing strip leading right to her pussy. Rene and Bernie stayed for a bit and had a glass of wine. The three of us sat at the foot of the bed and stared at Diane's pussy while enjoying our wine.

All of a sudden Rene jumped up. "This is silly." She climbed between Diane's legs and took her clit between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. Diane arched her hips and came so hard she nearly broke the ankle and wrist straps.

-----

Cuffed to the bed and staring at Diane's pussy just an inch or so from my hungry mouth. It was Saturday morning and it was my birthday.

I reached out with my tongue and flicked Diane's clit. She gave a small jerk and settled down on me so I could eat her properly.

Diane gave my cock a few quick sucks then sat up with my face still buried in her pussy.

I felt some movement on the bed before I felt a warm wet pussy slide down the length of my shaft. I couldn't see who was fucking me. The only thing I could see was Diane's sweet pussy. Who in the hell was fucking me?

It didn't take long before I was spewing cum deep into my unknown pussy.

Climbing off me Diane said "I'm going to take a shower. Stay put until I'm done."

"I'm good." I looked down to see who had fucked me but no one was there.

Diane uncuffed me after her shower and said, "Take a shower. I'll make some coffee."

When I entered the kitchen after my shower I saw Diane having a cup of coffee with our neighbor, Rene. "Was it you who just fucked me?"

Rene looked at me said, "I'm not telling."

"We're not telling either." I looked up and saw Jenna and her roommate, Leslie. Both looked like they had just finished a shower. Their hair was wet and neither was wearing much of anything.

Jenna was wearing bikini panties with a matching bra. The panties were tiny and I could see small tufts of Jenna's pubes sticking out the top. Leslie had a big bath towel wrapped around her. It covered her breasts but didn't quite make it past her pussy. I could see blond curls between her legs.

Rene was wearing loose linen shorts and when I sat down I could see she wasn't wearing panties.

I knew it wasn't Diane who fucked me so that left Jenna, Leslie and Rene. Was it Jenna who fucked me? I have to admit that fucking Jenna has been the source of many of my fantasies.

zoedog
zoedog
445 Followers