All Comments on 'Jack and Diane Ch. 08-10'

by torchthebitch

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
NucleusNucleusabout 16 years ago
The long wait ...

... has been worth it. It's a shame that chapters are not longer. I enjoyed the reading. Great work. Much suspense.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The surveillance...

...camera is an old gimmick. Otherwise an above average story for Literotica.

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonabout 16 years ago
Great!

Can't wait to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

Sorry,but the part about Peter being a good guy and all is bullshit. She was married and he moved in the first night.

thatawaythatawayabout 16 years ago
please, please, please, finish the story

can only repeat. PLEASE,PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE FINISH THE STORY, IT IS GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent story!

Can't wait for the next chapter! So glad to see an update!

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Mystery

Diane obviously did not "know who Jack is" and Jack does not know Diane after 15 years of maraige. I feel sorry for the kids...

By the way, the author seems to love to leave us hanging.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
more than3 months between chapters? BORING

Come on readers this story is well written SHIT. 99 days between stories. Jack being beaten up by the Bitch cop for NO reason is absurd.

<br></br>

The sole purpsoe of that incident is get Diane to re-think her decsion-- maybe the kids freak out on her or Phil who is turning out be be a decent guy-- starts to back away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I like the story

and I am sure that it is building up to a good finish.The only thing that bothers me is in the previous moron's comment,and this is, who the fuck is Phil?

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
This is great!!!

Loved reading it. Looking forward to the next post. Thanks for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
blah

average soap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Biggest Wimp Ever

Maybe Diane doesn't like Jack because he's the biggest wimp/sissy on this site! He actually is starting to like this Peter guy who took his wife away, and then he gets beatup by a [police] woman!! [But she snuck up on him; she must really pack a punch. LOL!!! ]. WHAT GARBAGE!! He's actually liking this Peter guy and they get on well when they meet. "Peter was innocent;" Jack "warms" to him,; and Jack was ashamed for wanting revenge; come on!!! What a sissy! WHAT GARBAGE!! I mean, how hard is it to find a reason to dislike the guy fucking your wife!! The writing at this point is IDIOTIC!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Not too bad, but there are holes . . .

Firstly, I am enjoying the story despite some holes. It's fairly well-written and captivating. But the idea that a man (Jack) would think his ex-wife's lover is not to blame for their divorce is absurd. Peter was supposed to be professional, not get involved with the clients going to his gym, and especially not fuck a married woman! That's too much to expect? Oh, I forgot, we males are just helpless when a clever, seductive woman puts the make on us . . . Peter was definitely guilty and bears part of the blame for what happened to Jack's marriage. Now maybe Diane would have just found another man -- so be it -- but Peter should never have gotten involved and I think in a world with divine justice, his "just deserts" would be forthcoming. Another part that strains credulity is the idea that McVeigh's daughter just happens to be the police officer who goes to arrest Jack. In the United States, domestic violence is a little different than the scene described in this story. I suppose it might happen in some jurisdiction or other in the US, but generally, if one person files a complaint against another, even if they were previously married, and they are not residing under the same roof, it is doubtful the police would simply arrest the accused with no evidence other than the complainant's word. I really feel it is time to finish this story as it is really dragging out for too long a time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No division

Don't divide your thoughts and time between two writing endeavors. It only leads to mistakes showing in both. I had completely forgotten this story until you finally made an update. I would like to see a continuation leading to a finish as the main character and his story are interesting. You are showing some good talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good

I really like this story. Some of it would not be as I wrote it, but who cares, it is not my story. I do hope that you can find the time to complete it before I forget all I have already had. At my age that my be sooner than you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Jack has a soft spot for a Peter

Maybe Jack should just put on a dress and date Peter since he likes him so much. He's a total loser with women; they even beat him senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
We're waiting!

I've enjoyed your writing. However, I stumbled upon this last month and now I'm waiting!

To the folks who feel that cops wouldn't act like this, sadly, I've seen stuff like this done. Scared the sh__ out of me. And, no, I was a bystander. There are looneys in every occupation.

I am a bit more skeptical of the legal parts. Courts just don't work so quickly nor in favor of the father. (OK, that is in California. I'm now residing in Louisiana, if you have an in, it can go as set forth). However, courts usually do not worry about separate property at first. For the sake of the kids, she and her shack-in would stay for months until the matter came up for hearings. Since the courts do not see adultry as a crime, unless the kiddos are in real danger, the issue would have to wait for a regular hearing months down the road.

I do agree with other comments that your hero liking Peter is unlikely. His emotional distress over what Peter and his wife had done would not permit him to be objective, at least not for a long time.

Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story

I'm enjoying the story but are you going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holes? Yes. But I'm seriously

enjoying this...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bull Shit!

what a line of bull shit..."Clearly, Peter was as innocent of any wrong doing, just as were Jack, Harry and Georgie." This is a load of crap...this guy knowingly and willfully "chose" to screw with a "married" women destroying a marriage for his needs and/or interest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
as I said

The wimp got shit on...and let her off easy......the crazy bitch turns around and fucks him again. He should've burned the cheating piece of excrement. Please have him grow a set....will you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Best chapter yet.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 6 years ago
Such an excellent story...

Not my first time reading this, but I'd forgotten how the story just keeps getting better and better. Very well written and laid out, thanks so much for submitting.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

Jack not bearing any ill will, and getting so chummy with Peter annoyed me.

Diana might have initiated it, but he still fucked a married woman, and deserve some punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To:Ib_says

Well to be perfectly honest, i think that the bugger has to put up with a raving nutter is revenge enough.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
It keeps getting better

Onwards and upwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story a great deal and it is very well-written. I will say, however, that Jack has been entirely too decent to Diane and Peter. Diane deserves every bit of misery that she gets, conniving bitch that she is. Peter is not a good guy; Diane may have gone after him but he still screwed around with a married woman and moved into the family home on the very night that she first informed Jack that she had a new man and wanted a divorce. This merits some real payback to Peter, beyond mere "collateral damage." I assume that Diane's false and incomplete report to the police is a crime in the UK and at least in the US, would support a very substantial civil claim for malicious prosecution (a tort). Good story, 5***** all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being picky but ‘Ive been everywhere ‘ is a crappy Australian song popularised by Lucky Starr in 59/60.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Much better chapter than the previous.

MormonJackMormonJack5 months ago

No matter what, Peter is not an innocent. So Dianne set out to seduce him. He didn't need to get involved. And yes, he knew that she was married. But he allowed himself to get involved with Dianne. That's not innocence.

Madeira1076Madeira10764 months ago

You have to really pay attention when reading, I didn't even know Jack was rich enough to have horses.

The camera detail didn't come up until David brings it up?

Things just get brought up without any previous history,, the story is just not thought out well but I am enjoying it and please keep writing.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox3 months ago

I haven't commented on the earlier stories because I usually comment at the finish of the entire story. BUT I call total bullshit on trying to make Peter a good guy. No matter if Diane started the flirting and other shit she was a married woman and Peter should have left her alone. He is NOT a good man at all. JMHO !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous