Jack and Emma

Story Info
Jack watches as Emma helps out an old man.
1.8k words
3.85
42.1k
48
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it won't do any harm." said Emma. "It's only a peek up my skirt and maybe a little feel."

"A feel?" shrieked Jack. "When did a feel get added into the equation? A minute ago, you were only talking about a flash of your stocking tops."

"And my panties." Emma reminded him. "But it's cruel to get him all excited by showing him my underwear and not let him touch me."

"Stockings and panties? And a feel?" exclaimed Jack. "I wish I had birthday treats as good as his."

"They are talking about me as if I'm not here." thought Mike. "They have completely forgotten I am standing next to them."

Mike certainly hoped that Jack would agree to him feeling Emma -- it sounded as if the flash he was promised was somehow a foregone conclusion now.

Mike glanced down to the ground to look at Emma's high heels -- another of his little fetishes. A nice stiletto heel really thrust out a woman's calf muscle in such an erotic way. A way that never failed to get him going. As his glance carried up along Emma's leg, he realised that the way she was leaning forward against the worktop thrust out her bottom and made her skirt rise just a little bit more than it had earlier. The skirt was short anyway but leaning forward like that made it even shorter and gave Mike a pretty good view of the back of her thighs. Emma shifted her weight and her skirt rode up further again.

"The way you are standing he is getting most of that look under your skirt anyway." said Jack.

And he was right. Mike could see the back of Emma's nylon clad thighs right up to the start of her stocking tops. It was all he could do to stop his hands from roaming over the tight skirt atop her plump buttocks. He moved over and stood next to Emma, while Jack stood opposite on the other side of the worktop.

"Don't you worry Mike," said Emma. "I promised you a flash and a fondle and that's what you'll get. Whether Jack likes it or not. And we all know he will like it."

"OK." Said Jack hesitantly. "I admit the idea was exciting -- is exciting. But it was just going to be a flash of thigh and now he is going to all but grope you in front of me!"

"Hardly a grope." said Emma, indignantly. "Mike has very gentle hands." As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Emma hoped Jack wouldn't wonder how she knew how gentle Mike's hands were and so she rushed on "I'm sure it will be more of a fondle than a grope."

Emma must have shifted her weight again because suddenly that short skirt which barely covered her plump bum was very close to Mike. Even closer than it would normally have been because all this talk of groping and fondling Emma's thighs and bum had quite an effect on Mike and the front of his trousers protruded a couple of inches in front of him. Not that Emma seemed to mind when it prodded her thigh. Even though Mike politely moved aside, in return Emma moved towards him so he was prodding her again.

"He's hardly going to be rubbing his erection against my thigh." Emma said to Jack, just as that was happening precisely at that moment. "And even if he did, you talk as if I would rub myself against it in front of you."

Mike suddenly realised that Emma was getting a slightly kinky kick out of taunting Jack while at the same time, surreptitiously acting out those same thoughts. This time Mike did not move away and, as he had suspected, hoped even, Emma started rubbing herself against his erection right in front of her husband -- who was too confused even to realise.

"I mean," said Emma "you can hardly blame a nice mature man like Mike to see an opportunity to fondle my bum over the material of my skirt and not take it, can you?" At the same time, clearly pushing her rear towards Mike.

"Surely she doesn't mean for me to ..." thought Mike. He hesitated and Emma gave a little stamp with her foot and opened her legs a little, causing the already short skirt to inch up slightly more.

With that Mike hesitated no longer and gently rested his open palm on her skirt, feeling the lovely soft mounds of her bum beneath it. He closed his eyes as he gently fondled it -- then snapped them open as he realised what he was doing. It was OK. Standing on the other side of the worktop, Jack couldn't see Mike's hand, even if he could take his eyes off the view down Emma's blouse.

"You see?" she said, "You love looking at my underwear so why wouldn't Mike?" As Emma leaned over the worktop to meet Jack's lips in a soft kiss, her skirt rose completely up, showing off her stocking tops and her panties -- including a little damp spot on the gusset. "Surely you wouldn't deny Mike what may be his final chance to fondle a woman twenty-five years younger than him."

This time, Mike didn't hesitate. His hands went straight under Emma's skirt and roamed her stockinged thighs and the soft flesh above them. He gently cupped her bum cheeks in her panties. He knelt down and, slipping his head under the edge of her skirt, he kissed her soft upper thighs as he stroked her bum cheeks.

Emma wriggled a little as she kissed Jack, Mike's lips brushing her thighs.

"Surely you wouldn't begrudge an old man a little fun -- not to mention my fun?" she said softly, as Mike's finger gently traced along the gusset of her panties.

"Well, he can look and he can stroke your stocking tops -- but no more. And no touching your panties." said Jack, his hand now cupping Emma's breast as he kissed her.

"Of course, darling, whatever you say." whispered Emma, as she wriggled her panties down her stockinged legs to just above her knees.

Mike tentatively moved his finger to Emma's now decidedly moist pussy, gently smearing the moisture along the lips and around her clit. Emma gasped and reached for Jack's cock, running her finger along the bulge in his trousers. "Why don't you lay on this worktop and I can give you a reward for being so understanding?" whispered Emma into Jack's ear.

Jack was laid out on the worktop in no time at all and Emma slowly eased his rather hard cock from his trousers. Mike's cock was also out of his trousers, brushing the back of Emma's nylon clad calf as he kissed her thigh and slowly inserted a finger deep into her pussy.

Emma leaned over Jack and brushed her face and her hair across his erection. She teased his cock with the lightest of brushes of her lips, barely any contact at all. Her fingers traced his shaft and he moaned and turned his head. He gave a gasp as he saw Mike's hand roaming over Emma's bare bum and her stockinged thighs.

"Shhh." She whispered as she gently stroked his cock. "Don't pretend you aren't enjoying this -- I know exactly how hard your cock is."

Jack was enjoying it. Emma's lips, tongue and fingers were teasing his cock while he was treated to the view of Mike pushing up his wife's clothes and fondling her body. It was like watching his own personal porn film.

Mike certainly seemed to be enjoying himself, too. First his hands squeezed Emma's bum cheeks, then moved to her stocking tops and then back to her soft thighs. Occasionally he reached up and played with her breasts over her top. Sometimes he traced his tongue around the soft white thigh flesh above her stocking top.

Emma was in her element. She could concentrate on licking and sucking Jack's cock -- which was very hard due to the erotic nature of the view he had -- while Mike was bringing her nicely to a high simmer. Of course, Mike was also getting quite a lot of enjoyment out of the arrangement.

"I think you are the dirty old man, not Mike." said Emma to Jack. "Happily watching an old gent fondle and play with your wife right in front of you."

Jack could only agree. The sight of Mike's hands roaming Emma's body had him more excited than he had been for a while. And Emma's tongue running up and down his shaft in between taking the head into her mouth did nothing to dampen that excitement.

Mike was now openly fingering Emma and she was starting to breath noticeably heavier. He rubbed his cock across her bum and thighs and placed it between her stocking tops and closed her legs around it as he reached around to tease her clit. Emma was now writhing as Mike's fingers did their magic and Jack's cock was twitching in her mouth.

Mike eased back and fore, using Emma's stockinged thighs to masturbate himself. Her panties, held at mid-thigh by her slightly open legs, deliciously brushed against his own thighs. He reached down and pulled them up her legs a little so they cradled his balls as he thrust, tickling and teasing them, adding just that little bit of pressure to his full balls.

He leaned over and whispered in Emma's ear, just loud enough for Jack to hear "Handling two cocks from two randy guys lusting over your body -- you are a naughty girl." and at that, both Emma and Jack gave a simultaneous groan and each started their orgasm.

Not wanting to miss out, Mike stopped trying to hold back and just enjoyed the sensation of Emma's soft thighs clasping his erection and the edge of her stocking tops brushing against his shaft. As Mike continued to play with her clit, Emma reached around with her free hand, the one which wasn't stroking her husband's shaft while she sucked him, and gently tickled his balls over her panties. She moved to stroke his shaft, the shaft of the old gent who had his cock between her thighs. The old gent she had spoken to on the phone once or twice but met today for the first time.

And as her fingers gently traced his shaft and balls under her panties and her stockinged thighs squeezed around his cock, Mike erupted into that lovely soft thigh-nest. And as Jack watched his wife's fingers bringing Mike to orgasm, his own cock started spurting into Emma's mouth, her eyes wide at how excited he was.

As Mike was still panting, Emma came over to him and gave him a deep kiss, whispering "Now I think my husband needs some private time with me. Can you let yourself out?" as she turned to rejoin Jack and see if she could accelerate how quickly his already growing cock could get to full strength.