Jack and Girl at the Bar

Story Info
Jack saves a girl, Zach takes her in, sex begins.
15.1k words
4.49
32.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including incest and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This story is on the fringes of a series of Uncle Zach and his nieces and family member encounters. His best friend Jack befriends an abused girl.

My name is Jack. I'm a retired SEAL commander in my middle forties. I keep myself in shape by a daily workout. Because of my training and abilities I often get called for 'special assignments' in foreign countries that 'never happened'. I never married but have a large following of friends with benefits especially because of the package I've been blessed with. Some women I hook up with become nervous once my nine inches of fat meat is revealed. But I always make sure that they have cum multiple times before my mushroom cockhead gets anywhere near their now dripping pussy lips.

I was sitting at the bar at my favorite pub when I am 'assignment down' looking for a possible pick up. I was trying to focus on one or two possible cuties but kept getting annoyed by this guy verbally abusing his girlfriend especially the more he drank. He ordered her to get him another beer while he took a piss. After he left she put her head on the table and I could hear her sobbing.

I don't know why I got involved but I went over and sat at her table. She looked up with tears running down her cheeks. I went to wipe her tears and she pulled away frightened, like her face had been smacked too often. "Do you want to leave him?"

"I can't. I live with him and have nothing to make a way on my own."

"If I gave you a way out would you take it? I know a good man a close friend that could change your options and give you an opportunity for a new life. Will you now leave him?"

"No he will find me and take me back and punish me over and over. I have no one and nowhere to go," she sobbed.

"How did you get here?" I asked her leaning towards her.

"He drove that blue truck outside. He makes me drive home when he gets drunk. Then he forces himself on me until he falls asleep."

Her eyes went wide when she saw him coming back over my shoulder. I got up and went back to the bar to finish my beer.

"Who the fuck was that?" he yelled and slapped her when he didn't like the answer. I watched her for another half hour wondering why the fuck I was getting involved. I said 'WTF' to myself and went outside and hid by the truck. I watched as the guy came stumbling out and he handed the keys to the girl and told her to, "Drive me the fuck home, cunt."

Being a retired SEAL I knew how to take out a human and when the guy moved to get in the truck I snuck up behind him and whispered, "Wrong thing to say punk," and popped him in the back of the neck and down he went. I lifted him into the passenger seat and told the girl to drive and I would follow her. She stood there doing nothing so I barked at her in my best commando voice so she jumped into the truck and started driving.

We pulled up to his apartment and made like he was drunk as we helped him in. I laid him in on the floor and turned to the girl. "My name is Jack. What's your name and how old are you?" I asked her softly.

"My name is Nancy and I'll be twenty soon."

"Do you want to get out of this hell hole and get a shot at a new life? My good friend can make that happen if you want to be brave enough."

"Why are you doing this for me? Am I gonna wind up in some escort service and have to pay my way out fucking people?" she asked frightened.

"No sweetheart, no fucking. To be honest I don't know what clicked as I watched your abuse but I just couldn't let it go on. I can make things happen to this guy and by the time he gets out of it your trail will be ice cold. So are you gonna take this once in a lifetime chance at a new life?"

Nancy sat there for some time and softly said, "Yes."

"Ok get whatever you want to keep and put it in a suitcase and come back down. But first bring me his laptop." She walked into a back bedroom and handed me a laptop then went upstairs. When she returned she was shocked at what she saw. I had the guy completely stripped. I told her I checked his laptop for his porn and sent it to everyone on his Contact List. "His special interests should get him in a shit load of trouble."

"Now Nancy I gotta ask you to do something that might shock you but is imperative to getting you free of this jerk. I want you to pull up your skirt give me your panties and pee on him."

Nancy looked shocked so I yelled, "Do It now for your shot at a good life!" I stood to the side to give her some privacy as she dug under her skirt and pulled down white panties and handed them to me. I waited until I heard the sound that she was peeing on him and I waited till she was done. I ran her panties through some pee and dropped them on the guys face. I told her to go put her bag near my car and come back in. She returned with another pair of panties and slipped them on under her skirt. She still looked very frightened.

"Ok now, pick up the phone with this rag and dial 911. Tell them a perve picked you up and slapped you around and made you watch porn and had you pee on him but then he passed out. Tell them you're leaving, that you don't want to be part of this and then hang up. Oh by the way make your voice sound as young as possible." She did as she was told and we ran out of the house and got in my SUV. Soon police cars came screaming down the street and officers crashed through the door of the apartment. I slowly drove away.

When I got out on the highway the hum of my tires was making Nancy sleepy. She loosened her seatbelt and laid her head in my lap and soon fell asleep. I 'dress' on the right and after some time her warm breathing soon had an unanticipated effect on my cock. It began to stiffen and crawl down my right thigh and soon it was pushing against her cheek.

Nancy was trying to find a comfortable position on my lap and reached a hand up to move the object poking her in the cheek. When her hand wrapped around it to move it I heard her faintly whisper, "Oh, damn. He's huge." Her hand moved up and down my long nine inch fat shaft. Her head shifted slightly and I felt her breath on my fat cockhead through my camo pants. She blew her warm breath onto my cockhead and gripped it with her lips.

"Nancy please stop what you're doing. I'm trying to drive and I didn't rescue you to crash my SUV or to force myself on you," I tried to defend my hard cock.

"It's ok Jack, I'll just hold onto this if you don't mind. It makes me feel safe feeling your strength. I'll go back to sleep now knowing what was poking me in my cheek." Nancy kissed my fat cockhead then settled herself while holding onto my cock. I felt her grip loosen and her breathing become more even and eventually my cock softened.

I drove for several hours and pulled up in front of a large gate. Nancy awoke and remembered where she was and what she had hold of. She gave me a strong squeeze and laughed as I took in a deep breath. She sat up and watched as I rolled down my window and keyed in a code number to the control pad. I buzzed the keypad and the gates opened and I drove up the long road and eventually came to the house, more like a manor with the now added wings.

"Umm Jack, who the fuck lives here? Am I gonna wind up in a harem? I'm starting to be frightened," Nancy whispered.

I put my hand to her cheek and stroked it softly. It was the first time I touched her and it made my body tingle. "My best friends Zach and Beth live here as well as their extended family. You're not gonna be sold into a harem. You have nothing to fear except the enthusiasm of his twin nieces, Bree and Marie, but the older one, Shannon will keep them in line. Now just trust me on this. All of them are the kindest people on the earth and will open their home and their arms to you and give you a new opportunity on life."

Nancy went to get her suitcase and I told her to leave it there for now. I held her hand which she squeezed tightly and I rang the door bell. My best friend Zach opened the door wide and his broad smile broke across his face. He stepped back and let us enter. I saw him look over my shoulder and smile brightly and whisper a, "Hello."

He turned and yelled, "Twins your Uncle Jack is here!" "Damnit Zach," I growled. There was thundering upstairs then down the stairs as four bouncing boobs came racing into the hallway barely contained by their sleeper shirts. Bree the more outgoing one leaped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me in a tight embrace. I felt her firm young breasts and hard nipples under her sleeper press into my chest. She rubbed where her thighs came together on my belly then smothered my face with warm kisses. The other twin, Marie, grabbed my side and started kissing my cheek. Her equally warm and full breasts under a sheer nightie pushed against me.

Suddenly Bree stopped kissing me and softly asked, "Umm, Uncle Jack, who is that behind you?" as she slid from my grip on her full firm panty covered ass cheeks and ran her breasts down my torso. She turned towards the girl and looked her over.

"Oh fuck, Uncle Jack, she has bruises all over her arms! Uncle Jack she has marks on her face. Who did THIS?" Bree yelled taking my cheeks in her hands and getting up in my face

"Her dirtbag boyfriend," I growled. "Did you kill him?" "No baby," I replied. "Did you fuck him up good? I know you can do that!" she growled back.

"I knocked him out cold and fucked up his life and Nancy called the police pretending to be a little girl. He won't be getting out too soon," I answered explaining myself. Both Bree and Marie reached up and kissed me deep on my lips and hugged me tightly.

"Zach you know me. I saw Nancy being abused by her boyfriend and I had to act. I hoped if I brought her here you might be able to help the poor girl."

By now the commotion had brought another woman into the hall. Beth, Zach's wife was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. She smiled brightly then came forward pushed her nieces out of the way and took me in her arms and kissed me deeply. She snuck a hand between us and rubbed my long cock. "I'm glad to see you Jack. You're always welcome in our home."

I looked over Beth's shoulder and Mary, the mother of the nieces and Beth's sister stood there with a belly out to tomorrow and next to her stood her ever beautiful daughter, Shannon. Long red hair flowed down her body covering her full breasts behind her night shift. Her iridescent green eyes sparkled from tears beginning to flow.

She smiled, blinked and the tears ran down her cheek as she pushed her Aunt and sisters out of the way and snuggled into my arms and kissed me deeply. Her larger breasts warmed my chest and almost on their own my hands cupped her firm ass and pulled her into me. Shannon moaned and held me tighter. She wiggled against me as if trying to merge into my strong chest. She could feel my long cock against her thigh and moved her mons onto it and let out a long contented breath.

She finally kissed me lightly on my lips, looked over my shoulder and then broke the embrace. She pushed around me and took Nancy in her arms and I watched her kiss Nancy full on the lips. Nancy stiffened at first then slowly relaxed as Shannon refused to break the kiss. Finally Nancy gave her a tight hug back and deepened the kiss. "Now, that's better, Nancy. That's a much nicer greeting. Now let me introduce you to my family."

Shannon now being over twenty one always seemed to be the one in charge in this house and Beth, her Aunt, let her get away with it. Shannon introduced first Zach and Beth who both gave Nancy warm hugs and tender kisses. She next introduced her mom, Mary who did her best to hug Nancy in her advanced pregnant state.

"And these two brats are my slightly younger twin sisters, Bree and Marie and if they become obnoxious with you tell Uncle Zach and he will spank them till their asses turn red. So now sisters take Nancy upstairs to the master bathroom and give her a good shower and give her something soft and silky to wear to bed. I'll come up and check on you all then bring her down to the family room."

Bree and Marie squealed as they always do and started pulling her towards the upstairs. "Wait!" Zach yelled. He went up to Nancy and took her hands in his. He looked at Nancy with the intensity of his blue eyes.

"Nancy, we are a very unique family with a very unique lifestyle. I'm not giving you a warning but more like a warm welcome. However if anything goes on that you are not comfortable with you must speak up and let me or Shannon know right away. But I do now give you a warning about these obnoxious twins. They will take liberties with you unless you stop them. Now go get a shower. Shannon will watch out for you and get you some night clothes."

Zach leaned in and gave her a quick kiss then tapped her ass as she walked by. The twins corralled Nancy and ushered her upstairs giggling and laughing as they went.

Nancy's point of view:

The twin sisters pulled me upstairs and into this huge master bathroom. "This is Uncle Zach's and Aunt Beth's bathroom but all the women of the house use it - most of the time washing Uncle Zach 'after' we are done using his equipment for our pleasure," laughed Bree.

Marie turned on the huge shower and the girls then set about undressing me. It shocked me as Bree started to unbutton my blouse and pull it off my shoulders. She ran her hands across my bra and I was shocked again as my nipples hardened and pushed against her palm.

Marie came behind me and started kissing my neck biting it softly taking nips out of my shoulders. She then popped the four hooks of my bra and Bree pulled it away. My D-cup breasts settled on my chest but not for long. From behind Marie cupped and lifted my breasts and Bree took each nipple with her lips and pulled them out. I'm sorry but I started to wet my panties. I had never been with a woman so all this was very unnerving at first but I let myself go. The kisses I had already received in the front hall had warmed my body loosening my guard.

The girls took turns stripping off my old clothes and took too many opportunities to run their hands over my body. Shannon walked in just as I was down to my other panties. She said she wanted the honor to remove them. She knelt down at crotch level while she hooked her fingers in the waist hem and then stopped and looked up at me with her deep sparkling green eyes.

"Nancy we three sisters pleasure each other just about every night. If you wish us to stop we will right now and you can have the shower all to yourself. But if you say nothing I'm going to slide your wet fragrant panties down your legs and off your feet then kiss your pussy. There would be no turning back after that."

I looked deep into Shannon's green eyes. I closed my eyes and nodded my head, "Yes."

I was slowly being seduced by these girls because as Shannon was taking off my panties the twins were each roaming their hands over my body paying special attention to my big tits. I kept my eyes closed and allowed Shannon to slip my panties down my legs and off my feet and push my legs slightly apart. I knew by now that I was starting to drip honey. Shannon ran her hands up my legs but just feather touched my dark hair covering my pussy lips. One slender finger opened my wet pussy lips and slid across my clit. I moaned and reached down to her shoulders for support. I felt her kiss my pussy right on top of my clit and then she stood up as I trembled.

"Time for your shower, Nancy," she said sweetly and started to remove her clothes. I looked in the many mirrors and saw that Bree and Marie were already naked. Shannon had the nicer body, larger breasts like mine sitting proudly. Her sisters were cute with slightly smaller breasts. The twins were shaved bare but Shannon had a slight down of red hair covering her pussy.

The sisters pulled me gently into the huge shower and made sure I was wet all over. They squirted me down with scented soaps and used their hands to wash all over my body. I felt like I was walking through a car wash. At one point they had me encircled with six soapy breasts sliding up and down my body. Then fingers gripped my breasts sliding down to pinch my nipples till they stood out hard. I next felt hands sliding up between my legs to cup my pussy. Fingers slid between those lips and circled my clit till that stood hard. Soapy fingers slid between my ass cheeks even soaping my anus. The girls kept up the assault on my privates until I got weak in the knees.

Bree and Marie held me up as I leaned back onto them for support. Shannon kept up her massage of my pussy. I felt long fingers slide up my pussy and her thumb center on my clit. Shannon then finger fucked me until I was panting to catch my breath and very close to a huge orgasm. Shannon then stopped and told her sisters to turn me around and hold me. She then squirted soap at the top of my ass crack and let it slide slowly down. I felt Bree and Marie grab each of my ass cheeks and pull them apart. Shannon then slid her hands up and over my back door.

I think it was Bree that whispered in my ear, "Uncle Zach wants us very clean back there for when we want to give him our special gift. We are not saying you have to or that he will force himself on you, but should you decide to give yourself just relax and let Shannon prepare you."

I felt a little frightened and wondered what I had gotten myself into. Suddenly I felt a pressure on my anus and felt something push past my back ring and slide up my ass. I had of course cleaned myself back there during my own showers but I knew I was in for something different. After I felt what must have been Shannon's thumb slide out of my ass I felt more pressure there and realized she was starting to slip two fingers up my back chute. The twins then took turns using two other fingers and slid them up my pussy. They started a rhythm with their fingers that got faster and faster and deeper and deeper.

The twins then started attacking my breasts and nipples and my body caught on fire. My ass opened up and I started pushing back onto Shannon's fingers trying to get her as deep up me as possible. The overload of feelings started right in my asshole, ran up to my nipple tips then back down to my pussy clit. I held my breath tight, started to shake then screamed out my orgasm at the top of my lungs -

"Oh, oh, oh, yes fucking damm - more, more, more." I then collapsed onto Bree and Marie. Shannon slid her fingers out of my asshole and I felt emptiness in my ass that made me know I was to want this every chance I could. Whichever twin pulled out of my dripping pussy and that felt empty.

The sisters then washed my hair and rinsed me off. Their toweling me off kept my body primed with sexual feelings. As they walked me naked across the hall I looked down into the kitchen and saw 'Uncle Zach' looking up at us. I did not feel at all embarrassed and suddenly felt that I enjoyed him looking at my naked body. I shook my big tits at him and he laughed and put his head in his hands and laughed some more.

We walked past a bedroom door and I heard a woman cry out in pleasure. "Oh fuck Jack your cock is splitting my ass wide open. Fuck me Jack, fuck my nasty ass. Get your fat cock deep down in there. Oh fuck I've missed your cock. Please stay the weekend. I need you to fuck me until I faint. Shoot your hot cum down my naughty ass. I'm cumming Jack; I'm fucking cumming on your fat cock. OH DAMN Jack fill my ass I'm cccuuummmmmmiiinnngggggggggg!"

I heard the woman scream and the man grunting as we stood by the doorway. I realized I had my hand on my pussy and my juices were dripping down my inner thighs. Shannon came up tight against my back and her hand joined mine at my pussy. She found my swollen clit and rubbed it tenderly.