Jack and Girl at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my Aunt Beth cumming so loudly. Uncle Zach has a big cock but Uncle Jack has an even longer and thicker cock. Aunt Beth takes him to bed each time he visits and fucks him all night. Uncle Zach then sleeps with either me or with the twins. My mom is fat with Uncle Zach's second baby so she usually sleeps alone. I'm showing you a lot of trust telling you all this but we want you to be part of this family if you wish to stay. So for tonight you can sleep with me."

And so with that she took me to her room. Her bed was a king and she laughed and said most nights she had someone sharing her bed and needed room. She told me she and her sisters sleep nude but she gave me a silky shift that just covered my ass but no panties. We got under the covers facing each other.

Shannon kissed me tenderly and played with my nipples until they were hard again. She kissed each nipple over my shift then kissed me deeply until I returned the kiss. She wished me a good night then rolled over and turned off the table light. She rolled back and rolled me to the middle of the bed until we were spoons. She gripped my breast and kissed the back of my neck. A few nightlights throughout the room gave a soft glow to the bedroom. I soon fell asleep.

Sometime during the deep part of the night I awoke from a very sexy dream. I had dreamt that a full cock had taken possession of my pussy filling it to my depth and pushing out my inner passage. The cock had taken me from behind and was slowly moving in and out of my soaking wet pussy. My lips were forced open and my cervix was getting tapped by a fat cockhead. My own moaning is what had awoken me.

I realized all too soon there was a real cock in my stretched pussy. My cunny felt over filled with cock and my inner thighs were soaking wet with my own juices. My pussy was being made love to not just thrusting away to cum quickly. I didn't panic but just lay there letting the cock slide up and back in my pussy. When that fat cock went deep it pulled on my clit causing pleasure bolts to pulse through my body. I also realized a large warm hand had cupped one large breast and its palm was massaging my nipple. My body was pulsing with pleasure.

I decided to just lay there and let that mystery cock pleasure me. The owner of that magnificent cock never increased his speed. It was the tenderest making love to me I had ever experienced in my troubled life. I started to sob and the male voice said softly, "Shush baby girl, you're safe here now. This entire family will protect you and give you an opportunity for a new life. We were both asleep and I thought I was taking pleasure with Shannon. If you wish me to stop just say so and I'll pullout and roll over."

"Oh my god no! Don't stop. No one was ever made this tender love to me before. I love your warm body against mine. I love your strong hands on my breasts. I love your kisses on my neck and I love the feel of your cock up deep inside me. Could you please keep going just like this? I'm protected and clean so finish inside me. I want to feel you deep inside me and listen to you breathe heavily against my neck and finish and bathe my pussy with your cum. Then I want you to hold me until I fall asleep again."

As an answer his cock started moving in my pussy again. It filled me then emptied me then filled me again. His fingers tweaked my nipples then slowly sensuously drifted down my tummy. He rolled me against him and pulled my upper knee up giving him better access to my pussy. His fingers tenderly caressed my clit. Not roughly like all the stupid males in my life before tonight but tenderly like he knew his way around a woman's labia. It felt like he wanted to give me pleasure before seeking his own.

His soft fingers pulled and circled my clit driving me up to the peaks of pleasure. His cock continued to pleasure my pussy making me grunt when his cock went deep. He had to be the longest thickest cock I'd ever been with. My pussy was receiving both pain and pleasure as he rode his thick shaft in my wet hot oven. My breathing was getting ragged and my body was shimmering from the pleasure in my pussy and on my clit.

I felt my body tense and begin to shake as I got closer to my climax. My pussy juices were soaking the bed under my ass as they spilled out between my swollen lips. I took in a deep breath and held it. I felt my face making the orgasm face as my mouth opened wide but no sound came out. My pussy tightened down on that marvelous cock as it picked up speed thrusting into my abused pussy.

His fingers pinched my clit and I screamed out, "FUCK" as I came. I felt his cock explode inside me as it swelled and pulsed over and over and over again. He rode his cock in and out my pulsating pussy as I shook through orgasmic aftershocks. I moaned and sobbed as I came over and over. He finally took his fingers away from my pussy and wet my nipples then tenderly stroked my lips. I sucked his fingers into my mouth and tasted my juices and a hint of his cum.

I wanted to roll over and suck his cock clean but he kept his hard cock up in my pussy and spooned me as I had asked. He held me tightly as I sobbed through my aftershocks. I felt a slender hand take my breast and massage my nipple to hardness. Shannon then moved my sweaty hair off my face and tenderly wiped the tears off my face. She kissed me softly even pulling on my lower lip with her teeth.

Who had to be Uncle Zach kissed my cheek and my neck. "Get some sleep now Nancy, we will talk in the morning about what you want to do next." Then he hugged me tightly until I did fall asleep.

I woke to morning light and the bed shaking. I rolled over and watched as Shannon's full breasts wobbled up and down as she rode Uncle Zach's morning wood. When she rose up I caught a glance of how thick his cock is and realized it had taken my pussy during the night. My fluids began to moisten between my pussy lips as perhaps Zach's cum was also leaking out. I watched niece and uncle have sex in the same bed I was in. Shannon had her eyes closed as she thrust herself down on that fat cock.

I reached up and took her nipple between my fingers and played with it until it hardened. She opened her eyes and gave me a big smile as her flaming red hair swayed across her shoulders and her full breasts. "Good morning Nancy, enjoying the show?" she said laughing. She then reached over and ran her fingers up the slit of my pussy.

I then felt Uncle Zach grip my breast and give my nipple a twist. I then felt the bed bump and a pair of lips grip my nipple and suck it to hardness. A set of hands pushed my thighs open and warm lips and a wet tongue latched onto my pussy. My pussy juice started pouring out as the owner of those lips and tongue knew what she was doing.

Suddenly a blonde pussy descended onto my chin. As I said before I had never been with a woman before but the activity on my clit was breaking down my barriers. I pushed my tongue through that wet pussy and got the first taste of pussy that wasn't my own. Warm sweet juices rolled down across my tongue as I swallowed and went back for more. I brought my hand up and my fingers played with her swollen clit.

"Oh Bree, this girl knows how to eat pussy," she moaned. I now knew it was Marie sitting on my face and Bree was driving my pussy towards a morning orgasm. I shockingly realized that Bree was also feeding on Uncle Zach's cum that was now working its way out of my pussy. I fucking lost it then when Bree sucked my clit into her mouth and shoved several fingers up my sore pussy. I could feel my pussy jettison pussy cum against Bree's face as I came hard and wet.

Marie reached down with her own fingers and rubbed her own clit until she orgasmed. Her warm pussy juices flowed across my tongue and I had to swallow or drown. Marie grabbed my hands and crushed them against her tits as she shook through her aftershocks. She let out a long breath as she rolled off me and lay beside me. Bree was using her tongue to clean my labia and inner thighs of my cum. I watched Shannon as she rode that cock to her own orgasm and she let down streams of pussy juice onto her Uncle.

She dropped her sweaty breasts onto her Uncle then rolled off his cock. Bree then rolled and took that cock into her mouth. She took it deep as her mouth rose and fell on that fat cock. She reached up and pulled my hair until I also rolled up onto Uncle Zach's abs. She then slid off his cock and I got a good look at what had ravished me last night. Bree took my hand and placed it around his cock. My slender fingers did not reach together.

My hand was on its base and her hand was above me and there still was a fat mushroom cockhead above that. Bree pointed the cockhead at me and ran it across my lips. With an unknown hunger I took that fat cockhead into my mouth. My lips were spread wide as cockhead and shaft slid across my tongue and tapped the back of my throat. Bree and I took turns sucking the top of that cock as my hand jerked off the base.

We took Uncle Zach's cock between our wet lips and rode it up and down as we kissed his shaft and cockhead between. Uncle Zach grabbed both of us by our long hair and held tight as we intensified our oral attack on his cock. He started grunting as cum was leaking out the slit more and more. He grunted, "NOW," and Bree pushed his cock into my mouth as it erupted.

Pulse after hot pulse of thick sweet cum filled my mouth. I didn't shallow as cum filled under my tongue. Bree pulled that fat cock out and moved her mouth over the cockhead. I watched it pulse several more times as it filled her mouth with hot cum. Marie pushed in and took that cock away from her sister and sucked the last few globs into her own mouth.

We heard a noise and a very pregnant naked woman stood there. "Give me his cum on my belly girls. I don't want any stretch marks." Both Bree and Marie tipped their mouths over their Mom's belly and let Uncle Zach's cum drip out. The woman bent over and pulled my hair until out lips met then she actually sucked the cum from my mouth and dribbled it onto her swollen tits. She then rubbed that cum across her belly and into her tits.

The four of us spent women laid on the bed breathing heavily. "Breakfast after showers ladies," I heard and looked to the doorway. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen stood naked in the doorway beside my buff rescuer. I had to look. My eyes traveled down his body and stopped on the long fat cock that hung half way down his thighs. He also carried a huge set of balls to complete the manly package.

I took in a deep breath and he saw were I was staring and tweaked his cock and it jumped a bit. He moved behind Aunt Beth and when she opened her thighs Jack's fat cockhead slipped out in front. He started moving it back and forth between Aunt Beth's thighs riding her cameltoe. His fat cockhead shone from the pussy juices leaking from that wet pussy.

Uncle Zach sat up and laughingly asked his wife and his closest friend if they were actually gonna make breakfast or disappear for an hour or so. Aunt Beth moved her hand down and palmed that fat cockhead moving across her wet pussy lips. Jack's cock disappeared then reappeared shining from Beth's wet pussy. He stroked his cock back and forth hitting Beth's obviously swollen clit. Beth duck walked to the bottom of the bed. She reached the bed then set herself on her hands and knees.

"Breakfast is gonna be more like brunch. Eating cum doesn't count. Now Zach you scrunch down so I can get your wonderful cock in my mouth. Jack you fill my pussy with as much of your meat that I can take. Then I want my two favorite men to pig roast me with long fat cocks."

"Shannon lay underneath me with your wet pussy against Uncle Zach's heavy balls. Then I want you to suck my pussy and drink all my hot pussy juices and help me cum on Uncle Jack's horse cock. Then when Uncle Jack fills my cunt to over flowing I want you to suck his hot thick cum out of my abused cunt."

"Twins I want you kissing your Uncle Zach and playing with Shannon's pussy. You make her cum so good that she'll spray my chin and Uncle Zach's balls. I'm gonna suck my husband's cum out of his heavy balls then spit it on his chest. Then I want Bree to suck it up and kiss it into Marie's mouth until it's all gone. Nancy, you just watch for now and I have a surprise for you when we all climax. Now girls, get in place."

Aunt Beth was ordering everyone around like the director of a low budget porno. Beth sat up and Shannon slid under her then scooted down until her pussy kissed her Uncle Zach's heavy balls. On her own she ran her slender hand up and down his cock getting him hard again. Beth dropped forward onto hands and knees placing her pussy over Shannon's face. She ordered Jack to, "Take your long fat horse cock and fill my cunt until I moan." Then she leaned forward and took Uncle Zach's long fat cock between her lips and slowly slid down his cock to its base. She was deep throating her husband with ease.

I watched this all unfold as the twins started kissing their Uncle and playing with their sister's pussy and clit. Shannon started moaning under her Aunt's pussy which began to drip warm juices. Most shocking of all I watched Jack take his long horse cock in his hand and run it through Beth's wet pussy lips until it glistened. I dipped it down and Shannon kissed his cockhead and took it into her mouth.

Jack motioned me over and placed that wet cock in my palm and moved it back and forth. My fingers could not meet around his cock. He smiled then placed his fat cockhead within Aunt Beth's wet and swollen pussy lips and moved it around until he found the entrance to her vagina. She let down a gush of pussy juices which Shannon let run across her tongue when swallowed when her mouth became filled.

Jack slowly pushed forward until his fat cockhead breached Aunt Beth's opening to her pussy. It had to feel like the bottom of a coke bottle was being pushed up there. Beth moaned on Zach's cock deep down her throat causing him pleasure. Jack pushed his cock forward holding his hand around the base of his cock holding back until Beth's pussy expanded to take his thickness and length. He pulled back to his cockhead then slid forward again. He did that several times forcing Beth's cunt to take all his meat. He pulled all out and moved me behind Beth and I saw the huge "O" left behind in the entrance to her pussy. He put my hand around the base of his cock and made me push it back into Aunt Beth.

I was mesmerized as I ran my hand up and down his fat cockshaft wet from Beth's pussy. I rubbed my palm over the top of his fat cockhead then placed it against the "O" of Beth's pussy that had not closed at all. Jack's mushroom gained entrance again and my hand slid down his cock as it filled Beth's pussy. My fingers were pushed between Beth's wet pussy lips and the tips of my fingers went across her swollen clit. Jack kept his cock buried in Beth's wet warm oven. I then felt Shannon lick my fingers as she worked on her Aunt's pussy. It was soaking wet down there as Beth juices flowed out between her pussy lips giving her niece a taste, Jack's cock a bath and my fingers a washing.

Jack then started pounding his cock into Aunt Beth as my fingers kept a tight grip. Each time he slammed against her ass she swallowed her husband's cock deep down her throat. I was standing off to the side and could see Beth's throat bulge as her husband's cock went balls deep. He was moaning as his twin nieces were sucking and biting his nipples or licking his balls. They were also busy in and around their older sister's pussy. They would get their fingers wet with Shannon's juices then anoint Zach's cockshaft giving Beth a taste of her niece. Uncle Zach was doing his best to finger his niece's pussy driving them to their own climax.

Bree started an aggressive attack on her sister Shannon's clit and all too soon the older niece started bucking under her Aunt as her climax took hold. As if on cue Shannon's pussy shot out arc after arc of pussy juice. The first blast hit her Aunt under her chin. When Beth rose up her husband's cock Shannon's ejections sprayed her Uncle's abs and chest. The scent of pussy was overwhelming. She moaned into Beth's pussy and sucked her clit into her mouth. She moved her lips like she was sucking a little cock.

Beth was on a sexual astral plane as she attacked her husband's cock until he moaned and thrust upwards filling his wife's throat with hot cum. Beth pulled up to his fat cockhead and took his remaining cum blasts into her mouth. Her cheeks were collapsing as she sucked Zach's cum into her mouth. Zach reached down and pushed his wife's mouth off his cock as he moaned over and over. Beth leaned forward and spit her husband's cum onto his abs as the underside of his cock slid across her soft throat. She took her husband's softening cock back into her mouth and laid her head on his groin. She let him pull out but kept her lips against the base of his cock and his now empty balls.

It felt like there were multiple camera angles as the twins then devoured their Uncle's cum licking and slurping it off his abs. The hot thick cum must have been a trigger as both younger girls yelled, "I'm cumming Uncle Zach, I'm cumming!" as they sprayed his torso with their arcs of wet hot woman cum. Zach was doing his best to thrust his two or three fingers into each of his niece's pussies. I looked closely and he had each of his thumbs in each of his niece's ass as they pushed against his hand driving his fingers deep into each of their holes. They rolled flat on their backs holding their Uncle's fingers deep inside them. A stray finger would find their clits causing the girls to shudder and moan and leak pussy juice out onto his palm.

Not to be ignored Jack was pounding my fingers around his cock against Beth's swollen and red pussy lips. Without a cock in her mouth she could now encourage Jack to, "Fuck me good Jack, Fuck me good! Destroy your best friend's wife's cunt. Push my cunt wide open so it will be days before Zach's cock can feel my hot cunt grip his cock. Give me all of your long fat cock Jack I wanna cum. I wanna cum real hard. Give me your cock in deep. Punish my womb. I wanna feel you still tomorrow with an ache deep down my cunt. Now pound me Jack! Pound my naughty nasty cunt with your long fat horse cock."

Beth started thrusting back hard against Jack. He pulled my fingers away and with the next thrust he went balls deep down Aunt Beth's cunt. "OH FUCK JACK you're killing me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned thrusting her ass back at Jack. Her pussy started frothing and pouring hot pussy juice down into Shannon's overworked mouth. Jack started jackhammering his fat cock into her cunt and arcs of woman cum started spraying his balls and abs.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK I'M CCCUUUMMMMMMINNNG!" she screamed. "Jack cum in me, cum in my nasty cunt. Fill my cunt with your hot thick cum. Fill me up until it drips into Shannon's waiting mouth. Fuck me Jack make me cum again on your wonderful cock."

The twins had recovered and slipped a hand under their Aunt and were pulling on her fat nipples. Shannon had brought up a hand and was rubbing her Aunt's swollen clit. Jack was pounding away at her cunt with his fat cock going balls deep each time. I didn't know how or where Aunt Beth was taking all that fat cock meat down her cunt but it was driving her towards another earth shattering orgasm.

Jack groaned and pulled Beth's ass back hard against his cock and groaned loudly. He then pounded the depths of Beth's cunt each time he shot his hot thick cum against her cervix. She groaned each time he went deep. After what had to have been ten cum pulses he drove in hard and deep and Beth screamed as she began to shake on that fat cock.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR FAT COCK JACK!" she screamed as she thrust backwards enhancing her orgasm. Curses and nonsense words poured out of Beth's mouth. She would have made a sailor blush if there had been one in the room. Jack slowly pumped his cock in Beth's destroyed cunt as she shook and shimmied through the aftershocks of her climax. On wasted limbs she rose up and let Shannon slid out from under her.