Jack and Girl at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped exhausted to the bed kissing her husband's softer cock and telling him how much she loved him and how much she needed him and how much she loved him, over and over. Zach lovingly stroked her sweaty wet hair and told her he loved her also.

Aunt Beth turned her face towards me and smiled. "Well Nancy if that didn't scare the fuck out of you and you want to stay in this crazy family you better earn your way and go clean Uncle Jack's fat cock."

Jack stood at the end of the bed his long cock hanging down his thighs. He gently walked me to the side of the bed and guided me to my knees. He moved me there so everyone on the bed could watch me. He moved my hands behind my back and waited. I leaned forward and pushed out my tongue and began licking cum and pussy froth off the sides of his cock. I cleaned his cum from his pubic hair and took each of his heavy balls one at a time into my mouth and sucked them clean.

I then had to dip down and opening my mouth wide tried working his fat cockhead behind my lips. Girls, try getting the bottom of a coke bottle in your mouth and you'll know the challenge I had. I stretched my lips around his cockhead and his helmet breached into my mouth. I had to breathe deeply through my nose as there was no room around my lips. My wet warm tongue cleaned his cockhead and he moaned once and gifted a cum glob onto my tongue. I savored the strong taste then swallowed with his cock still in my mouth.

I pulled back and his cockhead did not want to leave my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock and pulled his cock out. I quickly pushed his cock against his abs and licked clean the underside of his cock. When I sucked that sensitive knot under his cockhead another glob of cum dripped out his slit. I placed my lips on his crown and sucked getting more residual cum onto my tongue. I pushed the thick glob around in my mouth then swallowed loudly. Everyone on the bed laughed.

Jack stood me up and since I was still naked from Uncle Zach fucking me during the night he slipped his fat cock between my pussy lips. My now slutty pussy let down a gush of pussy juice coating his cock. He rode his fat cock through my pussy lips with his cockhead pushing between my ass cheeks. I fucked his cock with my wet cameltoe while his fat cock pulled my clit along his shaft. He pulled me tight against him mashing my breasts against his sweaty strong chest. He pulled my hips forwards and backwards making me ride his cock. He moved one hand to my ass and picked up my pussy lube on his fingers. He then stroked his fingers up my butt crack tenderly massaging my darkstar.

I was slowly building to a climax as his fat cock pulled on my clit. My hot pussy juices were bathing his cockshaft and running down my inner thighs. Jack kept picking up my thick pussy honey off his cockhead and stroking between my ass cheeks and across my anus. I started to shimmy and whispered to Jack I was gonna cum. As I started to shake he pushed his thumb into my ass and I screamed.

"I'm cumming Jack, oh damn I'm cumming!" and pussy juice poured out all over his fat cock as he thrust swiftly between my wet pussy lips. He rode his cock across my clit like a man that had done that to many women. He held me in his strong arms as I quaked on his cock. My breathing returned to almost normal and he reached down and kissed me. He kissed me long and deep our tongues tasting each other.

When he held my mouth captive he pulled his thumb from my ass and I moaned into his mouth. "Soon, baby, if you want it back there I'll be very gentle," he whispered in my ear and I moaned from fear and sexual desire. He pulled his cock from my pussy lips and thighs and placed his cockhead in my palm. He then jerked off his cock and shot a small load of cum into my palm. I looked at it then brought it to my mouth and licked off his salty offering. I put my hand down and he pumped out a little more. I licked it off and some sort of chemical reaction happened across my tongue. I wanted more.

I went back to the end of the bed and pulled Aunt Beth up on her knees. Jack's cum was starting to leak out of her pussy. I pushed my mouth against her coral opening and sucked Jack's cum into my mouth. My tongue pushed into Beth's vagina seeking more of Jack's elixir. Ounces of his cum leaked out of that sore pussy and I drank it all until no more came out. I kissed Aunt Beth's pussy in gratitude then slumped to the floor leaking my pussy juice onto the floor.

We all heard a noise and a very pregnant naked woman stood in the doorway. "Isn't anyone making breakfast? I'm starving; I'm eating for two you know," she said as she stroked her huge belly.

Aunt Beth laughed and said we would all be down right after our showers. "Mary please start a big pot of coffee. We'll all gonna need it. No need to dress for breakfast. It's gonna be a naked day. I think two strong cocks are gonna wanna play with some very willing women. Lunch will be served by the pool today. No suits please. Now get to the showers before all the hot water is gone."

Shannon pulled me into her ensuite and we had a very sexy shower. She loved washing my large breasts and firm ass as I also enjoyed returning the favor. The twins used the shower down the hall and Beth, Zach and Jack used the master shower. I think I was jealous of Aunt Beth with two strong cocks to clean.

We all managed to work our way down to brunch as Beth and Shannon did all the cooking and Bree and Marie did all the plating and serving. They made sure their pregnant Mom, Mary, got well taken care of. I went to Jack and in a little girl's voice I asked if I could sit on the lap of my rescuer. He laughed until I reached between my thighs and pulled his long cock up and placed it between my pussy lips. I kept it there while I fed him eggs and bacon and some pancakes. He drank his own coffee since I didn't want to spill on him.

My twisting and turning made his now hard cock rub across my clit and belly and my pussy leaked warm juices onto his balls. I put a piece of bacon above my hard nipple and fed it to Jack and then he took my hard nipple between his lips and sucked. My hand drifted to his cockhead and I rubbed his pre-cum across his dome. Jack started to moan and Bree yelled out, "For god's sake go get a room!"

Shannon came over to me and whispered I could borrow her room. "The bed hasn't been changed and it smells like sex in there but we will give you some privacy." Uncle Zach tapped the table and I looked up.

"Nancy I guess it's a bit late seeing as what went on in Shannon's room this morning. I just want to make it clear whatever occurs it is from your choice. You owe nothing to Jack and nothing to my family for our generosity. Jack is a foolish knight and apparently rescued you from sudden harm. Don't do anything out of gratitude or expectations. If you want to have sex with Jack make sure you understand your motives. That's all this foolish man has to say about all this."

I got up with tears in my eyes and leaned down and kissed Zach long and deep. I then went over to Beth and did the same thing. I put my hands on her breasts and caressed them. I whispered to her, "I'd like to try you next if you are willing." She laughed and slapped my ass and whispered back, "Sure anytime baby girl."

I made my way to Mary and kissed her softly then to the twins and Shannon then finally to Jack again.

Bree slapped my ass and yelled, "Can you get that wet pussy out of here already and take Uncle Jack upstairs or we will cry 'dibbs' and use that cock for our own pleasure."

A little embarrassed I pulled Jack out of the chair then gripping his hard long cock led him upstairs to Shannon's room. I left the door open just in case someone wanted to watch or even help.

I pushed Jack down into the middle of the wet bed then lay on my tummy just below his balls. My tongue peaked out and licked each ball sack. I licked up each side of his long cock. I put both hands on his cock and still his cockhead appeared above my fingers. "How long is your cock Jack?" I asked as I kissed the crown. "It's nine or so inches Nancy."

"And how thick around is it? I know one of your women has measured it."

"It's 8 inches around Nancy and will stretch your poor pussy open wide so be sure you want to keep going. I will be gentle but also determined to claim your cunt if you keep going."

"Oh Jack I wanna taste your cum across my tongue. I want to swallow your pulses of thick syrup. I want your cock inside me. I want you to fill my cunt up with your cock then drown it with your hot cum. And should you visit here again I wanna take your cock up my ass and scream out my pleasure just like Aunt Beth. Now let my mouth play with your cock as I get soaking wet down below."

And with that I started worshiping Jack's horse cock. I kissed up and down the sides. I sucked his cockhead until pre-cum found its way out.

"Jack can you cum twice for me? I wanna drink your cum. I want you to fill my mouth with your hot white thick sauce. I wanna gulp your cum down to keep from drowning. Then I want some of your cum to marinate across my tongue as I savor and memorize your taste."

"Ok, Nancy why twice?"

"Because then I wanna ride your softer cock until I get most of it up inside my stretching cunt. Then I'm gonna ride your cock until you explode a second cum deep up my cunt and drown my cervix as your fat cockhead punishes it over and over. I want your baby Jack but I'm on protection right now. I'm stopping tonight so when you visit again you're gonna breed me then take my virgin ass as my gift to you. Now get ready to spray my face and fill my mouth with your hot cum."

I licked from his taint up to the crown of his cock. I worked my lips back and forth on his crown until his fat helmet slid behind my teeth. My hot tongue bathed his cockhead and worked the knot under his cock. They say that knot is like a clit on a cock and my tongue wiggled back and forth on it. I slipped his cockhead out and my hot saliva ran down his cock.

I turned my wet lips to under his cock and slid them up and down that hard rib each time ending with sucking on his knot. I reached down to my pussy and gathered my dripping pussy juice in my palm and anointed his cockshaft with my lube. My two hands then started pumping up and down his long nine inch shaft using my pussy juices over and over. I loved tasting myself on his fat cock.

All too soon Jack started to moan and thrust against my hands and my hot lips. I took his cockhead and about an inch into my warm mouth but his coke bottle cock was just too much. I moved my lips to his cockknot and watched his fat cock slide across my lips. My bottom fingers felt his big balls pull up and knew he was gonna let go soon. I sped up my hands and my wet lips over his cockhead.

"Fucking damn Nancy!" Jack yelled and I quickly put my open lips over the slit in his cockhead. The first cum blast made me choke and his cockhead slipped sideways. Several more pulses of cum sprayed onto my face. I recovered and pushed his throbbing cockhead into my mouth and his hot thick cum painted my tongue. I pulled back a bit and sucked the crown and several more globs filled my mouth. My mouth reached capacity and Jack's cum started slipping out my lips. I closed my lips and his final dribs painted my cheeks.

"Give me his cum Nancy," someone said and slipped beside me face up. Shannon had her mouth open and her tongue out. I leaned over and let Jack's cum dribble from my lips. I watched as white thick cum painted her tongue until it was done. We did cum kissing for several minutes as we passed it between us until Shannon had it all.

She opened her mouth playing with the white snowball then closed her mouth and swallowed. She then sat up facing the other direction and took my face in her slender hands. She then licked Jack's cum off my face collecting it on her tongue then kissed me deeply passing that snowball to me. I marinated his sauce across my tongue then swallowed.

"I'm here to help you get Uncle Jack's fat cock up your pussy. Aunt Beth helped me when I wanted to feel his long fat cock up inside me. So I brought some lube and I'll help you. Now sit on Uncle Jack's thighs and rub his cock up and down with your pussy lips. Pour this thick lube all over his cockhead then up and down his shaft."

I did as instructed until his cock glistened from the lube. Shannon told me to kneel up and she poured a generous glob of lube in her palm then painted between my pussy lips. Several slim fingers worked their way into my wet pussy transferring lube into my vagina. She then grabbed her Uncle Jack's fat cock and put the fat cockhead into the vestibule of my vagina.

"Now Nancy you have to pulse your pussy up and down on his cock never taking too much too soon. I'll stay with you sister until he cums deep up inside of you."

I felt Jack's cockhead pushing against the opening of my vagina causing me a bit of pain. I pulsed my thighs not losing the progress made on his cock. Suddenly his cockhead breached into my pussy and I hissed out a long breath.

"Easy Nancy just stay there. Don't pull up, don't move down. Let the pain dissipate while your pussy gets use to that invader," Shannon whispered in my ear biting my earlobe distracting me. "Now pulse your hips again taking a little more cock then pull up to the fat cockhead. Do that over and over slowly. Don't rush and let you pussy expand to take that coke bottle up your straining oven."

I felt her hands on my shoulders lightly pushing down. I took a small amount of cock then rose up. Over the course of what felt like a half hour I slowly took more and more of Jack's cock. He had great control as his cockhead led the way opening my hot wet oven. It shocked me when that fat cockhead hit my cervix and I knew I had taken all of Jack's cock that my pussy could fit. My pussy walls trembled as they adjusted to a chunk of thick meat filling me.

Uncle Jack reached up and took my firm big breasts in his hands and pulled on my nipples. They hardened and pushed out letting him grip them with his fingers and pull them out. I groaned and leaned forward. I was now in a jockey position and I felt Shannon rubbing more lube on the lips of my pussy and around Jack's cock. I rocked forward then slid back on his cock using the lube.

I soon had a cadence established of rising to his fat cock helmet then sliding down until his cockhead hit my cervix. When that cock filled me I moaned from both the pain and the pleasure. My tits and hard nipples were running across Jack's salt and pepper chest hairs adding to my pleasure.

I felt Shannon adding more lube between my ass cheeks to run down and mingle with my leaking pussy juice. My body shivered when the lube ran across my anus. Suddenly I felt her grip the base of Jack's cock and she whispered for me to ride his cock hard and deep. I pushed back hard and hit Shannon's fingers with my wet pussy lips. I was now rocking that fat long cock like a jockey bringing his horse across the finish line. Each time Jack's fat cock went deep he pulled my clit in then rubbed it on the way out. Shannon's fingers rubbed across my fat clit also.

I started riding Jack's cock faster and faster and he started thrusting forward when I rode backwards. Cock, pussy and fingers were smacking against each other driving me towards my climax. "I'm gonna cum soon Shannon," I moaned.

"What about you Uncle Jack? You ready to drown Nancy's poor abused pussy? Are you ready to shoot your fat thick cum load up this little girl's hot oven? Are you claiming this cunt as your sex toy? Is your cock gonna explode and fill this cunt?" Shannon egged Jack on.

"Yes dammit, I'm gonna cum!" Uncle jack moaned.

As my breathing huffed out of control I moaned, "I'm just there Jack. Push that fat horse cock deep up my cunt and let loose with your cum!"

I was now seconds away from climaxing when I felt Shannon's thumb breach my asshole and fill my ass down to her palm. My pussy clamped down on Jack's cock and I slammed back. Pain and pleasure erupted in my pussy as I realized Shannon had removed her fingers and all fat nine inches of Jack's cock filled my cunt and slammed against my cervix.

My orgasm had control of my thighs and I had no strength to rise off that fat cockhead as I felt the hot cum pulse against my cervix with its heat. Each time that fat cockhead pulsed and swelled an orgasmic aftershock shook my pussy.

"I'm fucking cumming Jack, I'm fucking cumming!" I screamed as my hips trembled rubbing his cockhead against the top of my pussy giving me intense pain and pleasure at the same time. Jack kept trusting deep up my damaged pussy with his horse cock as he growled and moaned with each salvo of his cum. For his own pleasure he grabbed my hips and pushed me down on his cockhead over and over, rising me up several inches then slamming me back down on his horse cock.

The pleasure short circuited my nerves and emotions and I fainted; my tits against Jack's sweaty mature chest. I don't know how long I was out but Jack held me tight on his chest and Shannon was massaging my sweaty back. The two of them rolled me over onto my back and Jack pulled out almost turning my vagina inside out.

I had no control of my legs as Shannon moved between them. She brought her mouth to my gaping pussy and ran her tongue into my hole seeking Jack's cum. Every now and then her cum covered tongue licked across my clit making my thighs tremble and my asshole pulse. Jack must have shot ounces into my cunt because Shannon stayed down there for some time. I was sensuously running my fingers through her hair wishing her to stay down there longer giving me pulses of pleasure.

I felt the bed move and my head was turned slightly to the side. Jack's fat cum covered cock slid across my dry open lips. I felt cum drop onto my tongue as my pussy juice on his cock wet my lips. I had barely the strength to suck his cock as it slid by. I pushed my tongue out and the underside of his cock rode across it until that side was clean of thick cum.

I heard the twins giggle as they went about cleaning the rest of Jack's cock. I watched as twin sets of wet lips and tongues coursed up and down his cock and licked his balls until all was clean. I felt Shannon crawl up my sweaty body and bring her mouth over mine. Her tongue pushed between my lips then I felt Jack's salvaged cum slide across my tongue and drip against my throat. I swallowed his pungent thick cum and Shannon's saliva.

I fell into an exhausted satiated sleep. In my dreams my cunt throbbed and pulsed as my brain tried to process both the pain and pleasure. I woke to a warm scented wash cloth across my face and forehead. It then moved cleaning between my tits and across my tummy. I felt it tenderly across my vulva and between my weak thighs and a little under my ass. I kept my eyes closed as my body was rolled side to side cleaning my sweat, pussy juices and drying cum.

When my arms and legs received the same treatment I opened my eyes and Aunt Beth smiled brightly. "Well little Nancy I guess you have just been Jack'd. You will be sore for several days but a warm soaking bath will go a long way to easing the discomfort. My husband has a big cock which I understand you have experienced but Jack, now that's a horse cock of a different color," she said as she laughed.

"The first time my husband Zach let me experience his best friend's horse cock I couldn't walk for several days without discomfort. He took me in all three holes that weekend. I had hot thick cum dripping out of me for hours. Just when my poor pussy was recovering he took my ass. Oh Fuck did I cum so hard I sprayed the bed and fainted. I know you heard him fucking my ass last night. I've told my three nieces and Jack that their ass is off limits and I'm telling you the same thing should Jack come back for a visit."