All Comments on 'Jack & Jena - Stranded Lovers'

by idealogue2077

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

More please, what a great story of sibling love and babies. Keep going please. So much more to a story like this. Maybe they can buy the island and use it for getaways.

Mango2021Mango202111 months ago

You get the maximum available ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

Gideon1611Gideon161111 months ago

Absolutely top notch story! You paced things well, so it was believable, yet didn't make us slog through all the minutae to get there. PLEASE do another chapter, where these two fulfil their desires, and definitely play into each other's slut/slave sides. Very hot, 10/10 all round

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

REALLY GOOD STORY...I REALLY LOVED IT! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

engnr62engnr6211 months ago

Great story I do have a sense that this can continue I agree with buying the island and making it a getaway for them and hopefully thier children

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not going to vote.. not going to...not going.... Well, promises are made to be broken, yes?

Damn it, carry on asap! If you don't, my heart will walk out on me sooner than later

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

You MUST keep writing. Fantastic for a first attempt.

319321_633617319321_63361711 months ago

Very well written thank you, not all bonking from start to finish a good story to start with

Slave19941994Slave1994199411 months ago

You couldn't write a sequel when Jena gives birth to a baby, let it be a girl and then incest family naked mother and father and daughter porn threesome!

Diecast1Diecast111 months ago

Love the story . It should have second chapter though. AAAAA+++++

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall211 months ago

why is it the sister being the younger one in these bro sis incest stories.. like 95% its the younger sister.. so odd and kinda boring

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

The beginning was rushed and awkward. ๐Ÿ˜ณ You should rewrite everything up to the point where the ship founders making them castaways. You don't need to change the storyline, but fill it out with more details and character building. We should get to know what the "old" Jack and Jena are like and then watch them evolve on the island and fall in love.

I did find one mistake:

"I'm assuming our parents are dead, so that should leave us as sole airs --"

You should have used "heirs" not "airs". But further down in the story you got it correct, so I don't know why you slipped up here. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚

In spite of the shortcomings, it was very fun to read. I'll still give you 5/5.

DrkmanDrkman11 months ago

Really a nice story. Guess they had a happy life and probably created several or at least two children.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this was lovely. A nice story of love, romance and emotional bonding. Shame Jena wasn't a virgin but what can you do? At least she wasn't paired to some shallow asshole that only wanted her for her body and wealth. Oh wait.

Sad that after the rescue you wrote it so that they couldn't even keep it together for ONE FUCKING DAY before giving in a bit and thinking the worst. Why are the siblings in these stories always so lacking in faith and insecure? Did all that time together count for nothing? It just seems hard to believe and honestly quite scary. Everything after the rescue felt like a blur and I had anxiety the whole time hoping that they wouldn't do something really stupid. Before that it was all smooth sailing and pleasant to read.

I'm disappointed you made the male lead, as so many authors do, so weak-willed. When Alice leapt at him he couldn't say no - nope, simply impossible to resist a women coming onto you, sorry, especially when you're in love with another - and she gave him a blowjob, and later we find out, had also fucked her. How typical but not surprising, sadly. It totally undermines all the shit they shared on the island when you just so easily write in stuff like this. I suppose resolving it with a simple conversation isn't as entertaining than adding all this drama in and conveniently ignoring the obvious solution. Honestly though, that part was the one thing you majorly fucked up on in the story.

The degradation treatment of Jena in the bathroom was unnecessary. Why do some authors feel this need to do that to the women in the stories? Must be compensating for something I guess.

Anyway, in spite of the few flaws (only one major), it was a great story and I would have loved to see a second part exploring their new life and the challenges that come with it. Alice won't want to let go from that rich lifestyle, Derrick will be angry, suspicious and out for revenge, will they relocate to try and live their life, have children, etc? Come on, part 2 please!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol2 months ago

Omg sheโ€™s so ๐Ÿ”ฅ Super badass of her to come seduce him like that. Iโ€™m so glad this didnโ€™t devolve into a long soap opera before they got it all straightened out.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 months ago

[19.03.24]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

thomas_deanthomas_dean26 days ago

Return to Normalcy

The story of Lot's daughters speaks to survival of the species. Preservation of humanity in extreme situations, such as isolation, will breakdown social taboos. The question is what will happen on return to normal society.

Will the formerly isolated pair openly continue the relationship in violation of social norms continue their intimacy or will they be pulled to return to conventional social rules?

Also in the time Jack and Jena were away on their own, life moved on for their friends. What impact does the separation itself have on former relationships?

It's a great story, but the strength of the pull to resocialize into social conventions is not addressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useridealogue2077@idealogue2077
Having read taboo tales for many years, I decided to start writing them to give back. I always liked ones with emotional connections and some level of realism. I tend to gravitate towards impregnation, true love and intimacy, and erotic encounters with high stakes. Then again...