Jack and Jill Pt. 04: Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd continued to masturbate over the two of them and they were both soon coated in cum. He watched her suck cock after cock, swallowing gallons of spunk, he took countless guys in his arse, his slutty hole oozing with fresh semen. He continued to lick her, and clean the ribbons of jizz that landed on her pussy and thighs. Towards the end he felt two cocks being forced up into him, his arse was so stretched now, a single cock no longer touched the sides. He took both, thrilled at his sluttyness and the sensation of overwhelming fullness, he wasn't sure if one cock would ever be enough again. Once everyone in the room had finished cumming on them or in them the crowd started to disperse. He felt Jean, who had been having her big black cock sucked by straight guys, untie his hands and legs. Jill lay spread eagled, his head between her thighs, covered in cum for the second time that night. Jean looked at his ruined arse.

'Oh baby, you've got real pussy lips now, I have never seen a hole that well fucked!' she laughed.

He sat up and looked around, the bed and the floor of the stage was covered in cum stained money. He tried to clean himself up, his bra and stocking soaked with man juice, tucked and slipped on his panties, his swollen lips felt good against his thong. The three of them put their dresses back on, grabbed the cash and headed out into the night giggling like little girls.

12