Jack and Jill Pt. 06: Jean

Story Info
Jack breeds Jill in black gang bang.
2.2k words
4.18
13.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been trying for a baby for some time and had come to the sad realisation that it wasn't going to happen without some intervention. The doctors wanted them to use donated sperm and have insemination, but it seemed so clinical. Jean had told them about a breeding club that she had worked in and they both liked the sound of it, but as she was walking through the door to the club, she began to feel more nervous than excited. She and Jack were led into a room with a bed in the centre, by a stern secretarial looking woman. She told Jill that she would be restrained on the bed and up to twenty five men would gang bang her. All holes were to be available to them and once it began it could not be stopped for two hours. This, she was told, was to ensure the anonymity of the father of any child resulting from the breeding. Jack would have to leave the room but would be allowed back in at the end to play clean up games if that was desired. Jill looked at Jack.

'Are you sure?' she said.

'Are you sure?' he replied.

'I want us to have a baby.' she said.

'Then let's do it.' he smiled.

Jill stripped down to her stockings and heels and was helped into the spreader bar that was on to the bed. On all fours, her legs were strapped wide open and her hands pulled between her thighs were strapped to the centre of the bar. Her arse was high up in the air and her face was forced onto the bed, she had very limited movement and was now totally vulnerable. A blind fold was pulled over her head and she heard Jack and the stern woman leave the room. She lay there, listening to the sound of her heart pounding in her chest, the cool air on her spread pussy reminding her of how wet she was, she could feel her clit throbbing with excitement. Nothing had happened yet, but it was one of the most intense sexual experiences of her life, she knew the first touch she felt would tip her over the edge and she would cum hard. She lay there for what felt like hours, although only minutes in reality, when she heard the door reopen and the sound of lots of footsteps entering the room. Her breathing increased, she felt an intoxicating mix of fear and excitement delivered by a massive shot of adrenaline. Suddenly hands were all over her body, touching her back, her breasts, her stomach, fingers rubbed her wet pussy and then entered her, so many sensations at once, she pushed back on the fingers, loving the feeling of them inside her velvety tunnel. She felt herself lifted up by her shoulders and she opened her mouth instinctively to allow a cock to enter.

Mmmm... she thought as she sucked the bulbous tip. It was a very big cock and she hoped this was a sign of things to come. She needn't have worried she thought to herself as an even bigger cock pushed her labia apart and forced its way into her sopping slit. She felt like it would tear her in two, she was full to the brim and still it was pushing inside her, she gasped for a moment and then continued sucking the cock in her mouth. The huge cock in her pussy began to thrust harder, stretching her open and pounding into her cervix, she pushed back hard against the mix of pain and pleasure pushing her to the edge. It only took another couple of thrusts and she was there, screaming the place down as she came like a freight train. Her pussy gripped the big tool so hard that it came shortly after, she felt the enormous balls contract against her and the biggest load she had ever experienced flood her womb.

'Oh god!' she gasped, lost in the moment.

The first big cock softened and withdrew and was immediately replaced by another equally large, she didn't know if she was going to able to do this, her pussy was twitching and stretched to the limit and the cocks just kept getting bigger, but she soon adjusted and began to enjoy the intruder ramming itself though her. The cock in her mouth finally gave up its cargo and shot streams of hot fluid into her open throat, she licked her lips and swallowed the lot, taking pride in her sluttyness. She had little time to congratulate herself as another monster cock was in her face stretching her mouth and throat to the limit. She opened as wide as she could and allowed the beast to fuck her cum guzzling face. The cock in her pussy released another huge delivery and she could feel cum leaking out of her, her well fucked cavern incapable of containing so much spunk. There was a brief gap and the feeling of cold lube on her anus before the next cock destroyed her. She had little time to prepare before it was buried in her bowels.

'Oh fuck!' she screamed, as she adjusted to the gigantic cock now filling her anal tunnel.

The perpetrator gave her no time to acclimatise and fucked her relentlessly, filling her musky fuck tunnel and stretching it wide open. She finally caught her breath and began to push back hard against him, her anal orgasm was approaching and her arse clenched the cock tight, milking the semen out of it, the cock in her mouth came in the excitement and she exploded, her entire body on fire. She was trembling and weak already and she had only had five men. How was she going to survive this. She relaxed completely to the point of going limp and found her self being lifted and turned onto her back, the blindfold disorienting her. She felt a warm body under her and a cock slide into her gaping rectum. The spreader bar was pulled back, her legs now over her head and a second cock entered her ruined pussy. She purred with pleasure as the two cocks began banging away. She loved double penetration, she felt like such a whore, the two cocks filling her entire abdomen, the thought of satisfying so many men made her feel like a real woman. A cock was soon thrust in her face and she lay there helpless, bound and spread, a fuck toy for a room full of men, cocks pounded into her over and over, filling her holes with cum.

She could feel it being driven deeper and deeper inside her with every thrust. Cum filling her deepest darkest regions, she knew she would be pregnant after this, her womb was completely flooded with semen and it was overflowing down her thighs and out of her gaping arse. The gang bang went on for two hours, she had been fucked in every hole in every position imaginable, she had cum over and over and her body was completely spent. She had done it, she was fairly sure she passed out for a while in the middle, but she had done it. She was covered in semen, all over her breasts, her back, her stomach, her thighs and her pussy and arse. She felt like a true cum dumpster. She heard the men leave the room and she lay there still bound and blindfolded for several minutes before the blindfold was lifted and Jack was looking at her. She blushed, feeling embarrassed and slightly ashamed of how how she must look and what she had just done...

He untied the restraints and looked at her, she was drenched with sweat, her make up running down her face, her body covered in spunk, it turned him on so much. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply, enjoying the taste of her spunk filled mouth. He removed his shirt and trousers to reveal pink panties and bra with stockings.

'Time to get cleaning sissy.' she smiled at him.

Waisting no time, he buried his face in her ruined arse and scooped out as much cum as he could with his tongue. It was gaping open obscenely and he felt a twinge if jealousy, he wanted to be gaping like that. He moved onto her destroyed pussy, the lips puffy and hanging, her vagina exposed and gapping wildly. He sucked her enormously swollen clit and she came in his mouth almost instantly. Releasing a delicious cream pie for him to gorge on. He licked her whole body clean, removing every external trace of cum from her body, knowing her insides were still completely full of it. It felt so dirty and wrong eating strange cum, but he loved it and he felt his little clitty getting hard, stretching his panties out. He pulled them down exposing his hard cock. She pulled him in closer and he slipped inside her ruined pussy. He could hardly feel the sides of her she was so stretched, but the softness and the heat on his shaft felt good and he soon came inside her. One last load to guarantee their baby...

He could feel the weight of her 8 month pregnant belly resting on his lower back, the 10" black strap on cock buried to the hilt in his gaping backdoor. Her thrusts were slower, but deeper and more powerful with her new weight, her solid legs driving driving forward, penetrating his remotest regions. He loved it like this, it made him feel more submissive, giving himself completely to her and her powerful body. Jeans cock filled his mouth, he sucked and licked her thick pulsing shaft in time with the pounding he was receiving from behind, his greedy throat full of her delicious girth, the taste of hard cock driving him to new heights of pleasure. The thick black cock stretching his slutty anus, opening him up, gaping his sissy arse, hanging open to be fucked like a whore. The head pressing into his prostrate, his useless clit dangling between his legs, dripping periodically as the huge intruder milked his insides.

He loved the feeling of his sissy clitty drooling onto the sheets, he knew Jill loved it too, he felt her hand on his cock, catching his ejaculate and licking it off her fingers. He felt Jean contract, her big black balls resting on his chin, he opened his throat, allowing her to fuck it his face hard until she froze, releasing a flood of salty semen into his mouth, he held it in his mouth, savouring the taste before swallowing it all like a cum guzzling slut. His own anal orgasm was building, he looked between his legs to see a steady stream of precum leaking from his useless floppy tool, he started to pant, groaning and crying out with pleasure.

'Fuck me baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meee!!' He cried as his body was engulfed in waves of pleasure radiating from his ruined sphincter. His anal contraction pushing the huge black cock from his gaping cavern. He collapsed completely spent on the bed, his shrivelled clit still leaking onto the silky sheets...

Jill lay on the bed, her strap on removed and her legs spread, her large pregnant belly resting, her pussy swollen and permanently wet, she leaned back and enjoyed the sensation of Jeans tongue on her clit. She wriggled against Jeans face to maximise the coverage of her mouth and to get the pressure she needed on her throbbing slit. She gyrated slowly, her release building very gradually. She felt Jack move next to her and accepted his head on her breast. She guided her long erect nipple into his mouth and gasped as he suckled hard. She could feel her engorged bosom gushing into his mouth, she looked at him and could see her milk leaking down his face and onto his neck. She ground harder into Jeans open mouth, she held her breast to increase the milk flow and suckled harder. The feel of her milk flowing the pressure on her nipple and her clit all happening at the same time started to push her over the edge.

Jean licked her harder, Jack sucked her nipple harder, she moved against them harder, each movement increasing her sensation, she grabbed her pussy and pulled back, exposing her clit even more to Jeans attentions, she grabbed her unattended nipple and began to squeeze and milk it, warm fluid running freely out of her, her other nipple expressing directly into her husbands mouth. She couldn't take it much longer, her milk was running down her stomach and down into Jeans mouth, mixing with her vaginal juices, the sight of the two of them lapping up and suckling down her milk at the same time as her pussy being thoroughly tongued left her with no option, she exploded, grabbing Jeans head and holding it tight against her pussy, detaching Jack as she couldn't take the pressure on her nipple any longer, she came, earth shatteringly hard, her huge pregnant body shaking all over. She lay there unable to speak as Jack and Jean lapped up the expressed milk that had leaked all over her and the orgasmic gush that had covered her thighs and pussy when she came. She lay there and enjoyed their tongues on her intimate areas, the baby inside her moving contentedly...