Jack & Kira Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I asked, still keeping my eyes closed.

Kira giggled in reply, and I felt her warm hand start at the base of my cock from the outside, wrapping her fingers halfway around it, then slowly glide up to the tip. I heard her gasp, then laugh to herself quietly.

"Jack..." she then said in what sounded like complete awe. "You're fuckin' HUNG, babe..."

I scoffed. "Nah."

Kira's hand went up and down again, this time slightly more firm. She kept the pace for a few more strokes, muttering to herself and giggling.

"You are..." Kira began, chuckling to herself in amazement. "I mean it... I never knew you had it, my GOD."

I only shrugged. "Never knew I had it to begin with."

"Mhmmmm..." Kira purred. She continued to stroke me from the outside and as I stole a quick peek from my closed eyes, I saw her still on her knees, one hand on her thigh, the other jacking me off. Her mouth was hung open slightly, her eyes looking at my dick.

I shut my eyes closed again, enjoying her rub down. Her fondling skills were amazing, and I could already feel small traces of precum gather around my head.

"Do you trust me?" Kira asked again softly, and this time I felt her hands reach two thumbs into the wasitline of my boxers and slowly slide them down to my ankles.

Now my cock was fully erect and curved, right in front of her face.

"Jesus CHRIST." Kira giggled again. "Holy shit, babe. Like seriously. Do you not know??"

Kira's hand then slowly wrapped around the base of my cock, the softness of her palm's warmth feeling so good against it. I knew I was in for a treat.

"Jacky...?" Kira said, beginning to masturbate me slowly. "Do you trust me?"

I moaned and nodded, opening my eyes and looking down at her. "Yes..."

Kira had moved her other hand to loosen up her straps on her top, and they fell loosely about her shoulders. Even in the candlelight I could see her smattering of freckles about her shoulders.

But she wasn't stopping there.

For with that one free hand while still jacking me, she tugged down her top, letting loose those gorgeous tits. They were white, full and round, and her nipples were now standing at attention in their coral pink beauty.

Her eyes now on me as she looked up at me, her mouth slightly ajar in a smile, Kira then said something I had NEVER thought she'd ever say to me in all of our lives:

"I'm gonna blow you... deal?"

I moaned, nodding. Her pace quickened slightly, causing some preseed to leak down and onto around her hand. My eyes kept going back from her face to her tits, slightly bobbing in time to her jacking me.

"Ooooo," she cooed, her eyes looking at me wickedly again. "Someone's excited already..."

I moaned again, nodding. "Yeah..."

"Shhhh, babe..." Kira whispered, her mouth suddenly taking my cock in and all the way to the middle. Her blues remained on me, and her hands now were holding my hands down to my side in hers.

I let out a cry, feeling my knees buckle. Her mouth was incredible!!!

Her tongue danced around my head, and her saliva was already overflowing and out of her mouth, drowning my hardness. She sucked good and hard, but slowly. All the while her own sounds interjected beautifully with mine, and I could tell she was enjoying this as much as I was!

"Mmmm-hmmmmm, mhmmmm?" she moaned, her blues holding me spellbound again. Her lips applied suction, and her head began to go faster slightly.

I grabbed the back of her head and began to go in and out, thrusting my cock all the way to the back of her throat. Her gags, spit and even the building sweat about her face was tightening my balls more and more...

Kira broke free from my cock, then went back to jacking me off, giggling.

Then her mouth tried something else- dirty talk. My favorite, especially while being subdued by this woman...

"Why didn't you tell me you had a huge cock, Jacky? Hmmm?? The other girls you've fucked probably begged for this didn't they, Jacky??"

I moaned loud. "Uh huh..."

Goddamn it, she was so good. But she wasn't done yet...

"I've been wanting to fuck you for a while now, you know that??" she hissed. "I wanna be fucking RAILED by your hot ass. Fill me with all that fucking warm cum... on my titties... Good girls swallow, too, right?? HUH?!"

"Yeah, baby..." I wheezed. I felt I was gonna cum at any given moment.

Kira had moved closer to me from on her knees, then said before inserting me back into her mouth: "Gimme all your cum, baby..."

She shut her eyes, and went back to sucking me good and slow...

I felt the sensation building. Her suction became harder, her saliva built more and more and the warmth of her lips, tongue and the inside of her mouth was incredible. Her little muffled moans returned:

"Mhmmmmm, mhmmmm?"

I felt my knees shaking, and my hands went to the back of her head. I pulled at her head, drawing out her pleasure:

"MMMMMMMMMmhmmmmm...?!"

Kira's head went all the way down my fucking shaft, quickly at first from the base, all the way back up slowly to my tip. Her eyes glittered in joy up at me, her hands now kneading her tits in front of me.

Then she winked.

That had done it.

"I'm gonna cum-" I said out loud.

Kira suddenly stopped, withdrew my cock from her mouth and replaced it with her hand, then quickly stood up, whipped around me and clamped a hand over my mouth, now jacking me off. Her breathing was now in my right ear, and I was at her mercy then.

"You gonna cum, baby?" she hissed, giggling. "Do it... right here... shhhhhh, shshshshhhhh... good boy... just let go... Mhm... good boys cum for bad girls... Just think about me on my back in that bed... filling me up with your warm seed... all night....... legs around you... close? C'mon baby... Think about us fucking good and hard, filling my tight cave, scratching the fuck out of your back... cumming all the way deep inside me... THAT'S it... there it is!! Good boy, Jacky... like that, all over my hand.... Mmmm yeahhhh... Shhhhhhh... shhhh... good boy... sweet boy... Mmmmmm."

Before I knew it, I was completely empty and my legs were as rubber.

She kissed me deep, pulling her top back up, and now stood in front of me as I struggled to pull my jeans and boxers back up. After what felt like an eternity, I finally did.

Her blues sparkled at me as she licked the palm of her hand clean of my cum.

"Fruity." she reported, in a satisfied tone.

I laughed. "Plenty more where that came from."

Kira laughed, enveloping me in a hug. Her tiny giggles sounded like a choir in my ear. Everything felt right.

"Maybe you can give my pink walls a good painting next time..." she whispered in my ear.

I didn't even have time to reply as I saw her then break away, open the bedroom door, and walk to the bathroom, her blues never leaving my eyes.

=====================

12