Jack & Kira Ch. 02 - Risk & Reward

Story Info
Kira's desires pay a visit after playing with Jack...
2.7k words
4.55
2.3k
2

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I lay beneath the black silk sheets, only in my shorts I'd worn earlier that night.

After playing with Jack earlier, I still felt the urge to crave him all the more.

In all the time I'd known him, I never in my wildest and wettest of dreams ever thought I'd ever give him what seemed to be the best head and emptying of his balls that he ever had. The very thought of it now was enough to just make me... Mmmm!

I'd only wished he'd stayed the night here with me in my bed. I'd have given him more than just a hand job. But he never pushed it further, which was both admirable of him and at the same time kinda sad.

The more I thought of my deep secret fantasy I'd harbored over the last couple of years, the more I wanted it to come true. My pussy ached for him bad after he left.

I smiled to myself in my dark room. It was pitch black with the thick, black curtains by my only window, and only a sliver of the moon's light could barely be seen. The excitement from earlier had sent me reeling tiny shockwaves throughout my body. My nips swelled in anticipation of what sort of other gifts he possessed in the bedroom besides a thick, curved member that not only tasted amazing in my mouth but how warm and thick his milk was.

Ladies, you know what I mean, as I'm sure your very own Jack has given it to you several times. ;)

I yawned, then found my eyelids becoming heavy. I knew sleep was just around the corner, so I let it envelope me...

The next thing I knew and after what felt like five minutes, I'd felt the air suddenly become colder. I opened my eyes and heard the faint, calm sound of the curtain flapping against the window. It had been open.

Slightly alarmed, I knew I had closed that window before getting into bed. I lowered my feet to the floor and stood to get up to go close it.

I wasn't even halfway to the window when I felt an arm slip around my bare waist, then a second hand forced over my mouth.

I tried to fight but kept hearing a man's voice in my ear: "Hush: shhhshhhh.... shhhhhhhhhhh, baby..."

Oddly enough, I didn't feel in any danger, because the guy had a familiar vibe about him. So I relaxed my body, letting him hold me.

I squealed quietly, nodding my head and not saying another word. The man's voice whispered again: "It's Jack, honey. Sorry to scare you..."

I tried to talk, but he was now taking me back to my bed while carrying me from behind, a hand still on my mouth. "Mmnn?" I asked, confused.

He set me down with him behind me, still not letting go of my mouth. His other hand now free from my waist, he now grazed it over my stomach very gently while talking to me in whispers. "Shhh..."

I nodded, closing my eyes, both of my hands now rubbing his jean-clothed legs on the outside.

I could feel his rapidly growing bulge poking into my own clothed-ass. Before long Jack was already full mast!

He grinded slowly and sensually against my ass as he spoke quietly into my ear: "Good girl... don't be scared, okay? I'm not gonna hurt you. You know me... I just thought about you for the rest of tonight and I just couldn't wait for the next time... I want you now..."

I nodded, eyes still closed. I was totally aroused by this whole situation, as I reciprocated his eager thrusts by bouncing against him. "Mmmm. Mhm..."

"Shhhhhh, Kira... you gotta be a good girl for me and hush.... or else..."

FUCK. I was already beginning to feel wet. I felt like going into brat mode then, so I challenged him by licking the palm of his hand, still firmly on my mouth. His other hand slowly began to slip down my shorts after a couple of minutes of massaging my tits, of course.

Jack was a total tit man. And not only did I tease him lately with the sort of tops I'd wear around him, but now he must have been in paradise right now with two full 38 double C's literally in his grasp...

As his big, unsheathed sword practically in my ass indicated....

So I upped the stakes. I licked his palm again, shaking my head no.

"M-mm."

"You telling me no??" he hissed in my ear, thrusting hard into me. His hand was now on a death lock on both tits somehow, with his other hand still on top of my sassy lips. "You're not gonna be a good girl?"

"Nnnnmmm." I moaned, bucking hard against him to make his cock starved.

"Nnnn MMM."

"SHUT. UP." Jack whispered harshly, now inserting his tithandling hand down into my shorts. He slowly ran his fingertips on top of the surface of my vaj and could feel the wetness already flowing out. He kept up his dirty talk, and it was causing my own crotch to feel nearly pained in the drawing out...

but I fucking LOVED it.

"You shut the fuck up or I'm not gonna give you what you want... good girls do what they're fucking TOLD. Now, you WILL behave, Kira Mae... Or I'm gonna torture you like this until you're behaving properly as a good girl should...." He drilled his cock into my ass in angry thrusts as he spoke those last three words.

I moaned into his hand helplessly, feeling my liquid joy seep from my lips and onto his fingers. They still grazed the surface of my cave in agonizing slowness. But I didn't fight, as I now wanted to be his sub.

"You want it?" he whispered.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmm!!" I squeaked, almost pathetically.

"On your back, baby. Thank you for behaving..."

I nodded, peeling my shorts off and kicking them off with my feet to the floor beside the bed.

Jack released me, then I heard him shed his clothing. I could hear him pant with excitement along with me, as I lay down on the silk, spreading my legs. I played with my tits, as I felt him sit on his knees at the end of my feet, and sure enough, he began to worship them.

I felt my big toe being engulfed into his mouth, and it felt heavenly... Jack loved my feet. He shoved the remaining toes inside of his mouth and sucked loudly, moaning and then went to worshipping my soles, then the tops.

"Unnnmmm?" I moaned, dragging my other foot up and down his now exposed cock.

It felt like a goddamn baton between my toes, and I could already feel his own joy seeping out of the top of his head. I decided to disobey him...

"You like that, babyyyy-mmmh?" I cooed to him, sliding my foot up and down him. "Jacky loves my feets on him, doesn't he??"

"Mmmmm YES...."

"Do they smell good? Taste good?"

"FUCK, Kira, yes, baby... MMMM...."

"You're gonna cum on them, hmmmm, Jacky?" I cooed again, fondling my tits. I couldn't see him at all but just his heat from his cock and mouth, the scent of his arousal and pinetree cologne definitely let me know his fine ass was there.

His mouth released my foot, then went to worshipping the other one. I LOVED making him moan so I amped it up as I began to rub my button down below with one hand, then pull my hair back behind me with the other. I was hornier than a nun at Mardi Gras...

"Jacky..."

"Hmmm?"

"Fuck me right now."

"UNNNmm."

"Fuck me. I want you, Daddy."

I suddenly felt my other foot leave his mouth, soaked in his saliva. Then I didn't feel him anywhere down at my feet anymore.

It was quiet.

"Come fuck me, Ja-" I begged.

I slightly screamed through his heavy hand slapping over my mouth just then. "MMMM!?"

His heat was back.

He'd also now positioned himself in between my legs, and I could feel his massive length pressed on the outside of my vaj. SHIT.

I was probably in for it now...

Then into my left ear, amid his wild, starved panting, he whispered: "SHHHHHH. Shhhhh...."

"Nmmmmmh?" I asked, but he got rougher, and I thought I was gonna douse him! I loved being helpless in his grasp... this man just... MMMM.

"Shut up..."

I shook my head no, squealing into his hand.

I then felt him reposition his cock, then slowly began to push it into my cavern... I about came right there as it sank deeper, deeper... slowwwwly ans gently.... inch by thickest inch and painfully slowwwwwwwwer. It seemed to go on forever...

My hands shot to his back and, as slowly as he was about to reach my wall, I dragged my nails down his back, from shoulders to the small of it.

"Mmph. Mmmmmph?!" I whimpered into his hand, closing my eyes.

"Wrap your legs around me, my good little whore..." he cooed, gasping as my walls began to flex around his cock.

I obeyed, pretzling him with my feet locking behind him. "Mmmmmffff. MMMMMhmmmmm... mhm..."

Suddenly his hand released my mouth, and I breathed in some fresh, arctic air amid my sharp gasps. He'd now began to go slow and deep with his fucking, and Jesus Christ... I was on the brink of my first orgasm...

"Thank you, baby," I said in a whisper, now holding his warm face in my hands. I felt his mouth on mine, and we kissed deep with sharpened gasps. I was beginning to feel the sensation in my crotch...

"Jack... Jack?!" I hissed quietly, "I'm gonna cummmm..." I bucked my hips, and as I did, his mouth locked on mine as I let go. "MMMMMMMM!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMMNNNNNuhhhh... fuck.... FUCK....!?" I shivered hard, sweat running down my cleavage, mingling with his. My pheromones sprang into the air like flowers blooming wildly in mid-April. I could smell his arousal even more now, and in between my coming down he still railed me good and slow. He didn't even need to speed up to do it right with me...

He was just so, fucking... GOOD.

Jack was making LOVE to me, something no other man I've had ever do.

His head and tongue went around my chest, my neck, and his arms pinned my own down by my side.

Pinned down?? YESSSSS.

I bucked against him, letting my X-rated dialogue flow quicker than my impending second orgasm. His moans and commentary on how my pussy was only made this hotter than fuck session basically more volcanic.

I kept my words in a whisper, just to further amp him up...

"So good, baby, hehehehhhhmmmmmmmMMMMMM..." I growled in a low laugh, locking my legs tighter around him. "Who's my good boy fucking his little fucking SKANK so good, who's my good boy? who's my good boy.... yeahhhh... SHHHHH, shhhh.... who's my good boy... harder, baby... you're fucking me SO perfect, mmmmmm uh huh.... who's my- UH-?!"

He'd got me again, as my cervix was now getting knocked into and hard. I couldn't even hold my orgasm back as I flooded on that magic rod yet again.

I could only buck helplessly as I came, and my arms were still pinned to my side....

His dom side came back good and well, because he was now talking back...

"Cum all over that cock, baby... cum good and hard, MMMMM yeah..."

He kissed me deep to quiet my moans, but I only moaned through his mouth, letting my legs loosen up and fall to either side of him. My fingers gripped the silk beneath us as a weakened gasp escaped my mouth...

JESUS.... such a good fuck.........

After the last wave hit, I resumed locking my legs around him, and he went back to his good, slow pump. I bucked against him and heard his shallow breathing. I knew he was close.

I placed both of my hands on Jack's face and kissed him deep again, flooding his mouth with my spit. I could feel the sweat pouring off of him and mingling with mine. He smelled SO tasty.

In between kisses and feeling his buildup, I decided to coax him as I tightened my legs to the fullest around his waist.

"Cum for me..." I whispered. "Cum for me... hard... all of it, UMMMMhhhh..."

"I want it... I want it?!" he moaned, suddenly placing a hand on the top of my foot. He rubbed it and moaned some more.

"Mmmmmhmmmm, play with my feets..." I teased. I placed both hands on his face, kissing him sloppily. I broke for air, coaxing him still. "Gimme that milk... all of it... in me... in your pussy you've been fucking so good.... gimme it baby... c'mon... be a good boy- Mmmfff?!"

His hand had now went back over my mouth and his other around my throat.

YES.... YESYESYES.... My fucking FAVORITE.

"Shhhhhhh baby..." he whispered in my ear as his thrusting got faster and harder. "Shhh... I'm close... SO fucking close to filling you... you want me to fill that pussy, baby...?"

I nodded hard, scratching hard and down his back again slowly. "Mhm!!?"

He freed my mouth, kept his perfect pace, and I took over. My tits were bouncing wildly, the sweat was seeping off of us, more kisses exchanged and my mouth finally sealed it for him in totally sinful hushes... our scents increased... my juices making sounds in between his good pounding...

"Cum for me, baby," I cooed. "Cum inside me, daddy, please... PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE..."

"Kira... KIRA..."

"Yeah, baby?! Yeah...?! Yeah?! Yeah... ummmm-nnnn? Gimme your milk, baby... yeahh?! yeaaah... I've been a good girl, I've been a good girl, daddy, please.... cum for me..."

"I wanna breed you..." he whispered back suddenly, which only caused me to buck against him harder in response. I held his head with my hands on his face, petting him.

"Mmmmm! You wanna impregnate me, baby? Fucking DO it... yeah, do it... do it, fucking DO IT... flood my pussy with that good shit, baby, all that milk... ALL that milk... don't pull out... do it... FUCK..."

"MMMMMMMNNNUH!! YESSSS, I WANT IT, I WANT IT! I'M GONNA CUM... GONNA... CUM... GONNA CUM....?!" Jack hissed.

"Yesssss baby, do it, do it, do it, hm??? MMMMMM, MMMMM!!!"

His hand had covered my mouth again and tight. I moaned against it, bucking against him, pretending I was fighting him and with helpless moans. That got him blowing HARD inside me, and I heard him hiss in my ear: "Good girl, shhhhhhhhhhh.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... take it, my dirty girl, mhmmm.. mhmmmmmmm.... shhhhhhhh... IIIITTT, SHIT...."

Jack moaned high as I felt him shake, then the second sweet warm rush of his seed fill me. I buried his face into my tits. He loosened his light grip from my throat, and I breathed in the air like I'd never done before.

I fought free from his other hand with my mouth, and whispered back to him, "Good boy... mhmmmmmm... goooood booooy... cum for me... mhmmmm, such a sweet boy you areeee, Jacky.... Mmmmmmmhmmmm..."

He lay on top of me as I milked him while he gasped against my tits. I constricted him more with my legs, rubbing my feet onto his back.

Then he spurted again in me in a smaller but drawn out rope and in a weak moan, as I petted him on top of the head.

"Mmmmmmm.... had more in you, fuck!" I laughed. I loosened my legs and as they fell about him I could barely move. I kept him inside of me.

He'd fallen asleep, still hard.

Goddamn, he wasn't human!

I sighed happily and in erotic satisfaction, then fell asleep with him in my arms, gently milking him away and rubbing his back, as his seed leaked out of my cave like milk off of a cookie after being dunked...

Speaking of which.... *yawn*

It's time this cookie crumbled.

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

--------------

I woke up with a start the next morning, still in my shorts. I saw the digital clock read 9:08 AM.

After a moment it finally dawned on me...

Last night's intense play with Jack (along with my sheets to remind me!), had all been just a big, wet dream.

DAMN IT.

Ladies, am I right?!

Jack was totally NOT gonna believe this...

I only hoped it would culminate in another steamy encounter...

Preferably while we were in the REAL world!