Jack & Kira Ch. 07 - The Prowler

Story Info
An intro to Jansen Heinrich...
1.2k words
2.2
740
00

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______________

Jansen Heinreich

______________

I watched the girls leave from the apartment complex, giggling and chatting away as they got in Daffney's car.

I glared through my shades at Daffney.

The hell had she been doing here at this asshole's place?? What made HIM so god-damned special?

I sighed and angrily put out my cigarette into the ashtray in the console. Fuckers were gonna pay BIG time.

***

I finally arrived home some time later, having followed Daffney back to my house.

I saw her car parked along the curb, and then pulled into the driveway.

I shut off the ignition once I parked, then climbed out and slammed the door. As I walked up the sidewalk, I overheard her laughter from the living room just under her shitty rap music. I walked in. She was in my room and hadn't heard me enter.

I walked up to the doorway and saw she'd had her back to me, now on the phone and laying on her stomach in my bed and talking with her older twin sister, Della, who lived in Michigan.

Della was hot like Daffney, but was a lesbian.

I looked to Daffney, still lost in her convo. The tiny green dolphin tattoo along the back of her neck seemed to jump every time she giggled.

I about spoke until she told on herself.

"Yeah, Dels! His cock looked AMAZING. Kira and I got him off BIG time... but... Dels, he kept looking at ME.... Yeah! And his kisses... MMMM, girl, it's enough to turn YOU back to straight!... You?! WHAT- Hahahaha!"

I glared a hole into her back, fuming in silent rage.

Daffney had whored out on me with Kira...

...with Jack?

I left the room, hearing more than what I wanted.

".... I'd totally have his babies... Kira's gotta get outta my way, though..."

On and on about Jack's dick. It was pathetic.

While I knew Daffney's line of work was primarily sex, it irked the hell out of me that now she had favored Jack over me.

I sat down by the coffee table, throwing open the little cabinet door. I pulled out my pipe and hit it. The familiar taste hit my tongue, and I lay back, letting the sensation flood through me.

Out of nowhere, Daffney finally appeared, nervously pushing her red bangs out of her sexy freckled face. She saw me and forced a grin, sitting down beside me.

I looked her over.

She'd changed her outfit, now in a black Nirvana t shirt over a pair of pale blue silk panties with a little white bow on the waistline. In the center of the crotch was a couple of cherries over the crotch.

She crossed her legs, her foot dangling in front of her.

"Hi!" she greeted, giggling. She rested her foot in my lap then, settling back into the corner of the couch as she faced me. "When did you get home?"

"Just a minute ago," I lied, watching her. I then shoved her foot off my lap. "Don't put your nasty ass feet on me."

Scoffing, Daffney rolled her eyes. "What crawled up YOUR ass?"

I snickered. "A little pest named Jack."

She froze, her expression showing that I'd scared her shitless. Her green eyes shifted nervously, and her face turned a dark red.

Daffney was never a good liar.

"Uh. What about that asshole?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at me. "Like, what-?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Don't talk to me like that!?"

I lunged at her then, yanking her leg and dragging her onto her back. She yelped, but couldn't do shit as I roughly pinned her down, laying on top of her now.

"Ja.. Jan... Wh-wh...!?" Daffney whispered, shaking violently and paler than usual. Her eyes were in frantic slits, and I already saw a couple of tears slip out. Her breathing intensified as she shook, and I knew she was close to an anxiety attack.

"SHUT UP." I yelled in her face, She cried out beneath me, turning her face away as her hair fell in her face. I roughly shoved her hair aside with a free hand, and since I forgot that she had a hand free, Daffney cracked my face hard with her left hand.

"FUCKER!" she shouted, now kicking me in my gut. I gasped, now doubling over in my seat as Daffney bolted from the couch.

Or tried to.

Because in that split second I caught her ankle and shoved her down to the floor, and dove back on top of her. Daffney screamed, slapping my face and even bucking against my chest, but this bitch really was weak, especially when we did coke together.

I shoved a hand over her mouth, the other hand forcing her legs open.

"SHUT UP..." I hissed in her face. "OBEY."

Whimpering behind my hand, Daffney's eyes shut tight, and she nodded.

I felt her legs spread in obedience.

"Now..." I said, yanking down her panties. "I'm gonna fuck you like a REAL man... and you're gonna take every fucking drop..."

She was now sobbing, moaning in protest and further making me hard as a result, but I didn't give a shit about what she wanted.

I had to reclaim what was mine, anyway...

***

It didn't take long for me to unload in her. It never did. She'd always been bitching about wanting a baby, anyway... another one.

The first one got taken away from her from the previous father, citing her as mentally unhinged. She'd also had a fucked up childhood.

Now she was just a whore making serious bank on her talent. I'd stolen a glance at her worth too in this town:

Daff carried over $60,000 worth of sperm total. When obedient, she was sexy, funny and even sensitive.

When in her brat mode, she was a total bitch, and never failed to piss me off deliberately. She was way too free.

The fact that she would go for Jack and lie about it to me pissed me off. She was an absolute pain in my ass.

While she cried her eyes out in the shower, I picked up the cordless after hitting the bowl again.

I dialed the number and waited.

The phone rang four times until she answered.

"Hello...?" Kira greeted, sounding confused.

"Hey, baby..." I chuckled.

There was a pause.

"Jack?" she guessed. "If this is you-"

"Not even close, skank," I hissed.

"Who the fuck are YOU talking to, asshole??" she yelled.

I then felt my cock harden. I quicky shoved down my shorts, loving her pissed side. Knowing that Kira had grown up a tomboy, I knew she had a feistiness about her. "Atta girl. Love that Bad Bitch attitude."

"Bad WHAT?!" Kira screamed. "LISTEN, ASSHOLE... IF YOU DON'T WANT MY FIST IN YOUR GODDAMN FACE, YOU'LL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!"

I stroked harder, loving every second. Her rage from Daddy leaving her a long time ago... her fear of not finding a man... oh, yeah, not to mention that sexy country twang in her tone when she was mad... I saw and heard all of that the night we got hammered, talked about private shit and just before I dicked her down twice at the party that night.

I had to keep her going.

"Calm down, Cupcake... You need some dick, don't you?" I laughed.

"AND YOU NEED TO FUCK RIGHT OFF, YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD!" Kira fumed, sounding all the more pissed. "I FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, IT'S GONNA BE YOUR SORRY, SCRUB ASS IN A DITCH! I KNOW PEOPLE, SO THROW THE FUCKIN' DICE IF YOU'RE FEELIN' LUCKY, BOY..."

I couldn't stop my climax and I busted again right there just as she hung up.