Jack and Phoebe Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom endures more torment, but is offered a way out.
8.6k words
4.7
5k
1

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 3

Click!

"Pip Pip Pip, Good morning, it is seven am on Wednesday the 20th of September, and you're listening to BBC Radio Four, the headlines today are."

Jack smacked the radio and as usual it complained as it turned off. He rolled onto his back and thought through the events of the last days, the open door and seeing Maggie on the stairs coming to the forefront of his mind. He started to become aroused, and without thinking his hand drifted down to his rapidly growing erection. He could not decide whether the thing that gave him the thrill was that he had been watched, masturbating and having sex, or whether the arousing thing was that it was his twin that had been doing the watching. He worked his cock with his hand, his other arm resting across his eyes, secretly he hoped that when he looked towards his door he would see it open and someone there. The thought of seeing Maggie there, added to his thrill, but his mind started to wander. What if Maggie was touching herself, or she came in and touched him? His hand sped up, his stomach tensed. What if Phoebe was here and Maggie came in and they both touched him together? His hips were now moving, thrusting upwards into his fist. What if Phoebe was here, and Maggie came in and they touched each other? He lost it, he grunted loudly and a jet of cum surged from the head of his dick, arced through the air and landed on his chest, followed by two more, tracing ever decreasing arcs until it was just dribbling out as he worked his hand up and down his shaft. He opened his eyes and looked towards the door.

Maggie woke up early, not intentionally, but she woke up about thirty minutes before she would normally. She lay there and replayed the scenes she saw yesterday. Jack's hard wet cock sticking straight out in front of him as he had sex with Phoebe vied with the memory of him laying naked in his bed with his hard, throbbing cock in his hand, cum splashing on his chest and stomach. She opened her bedside table and extracted her vibrator, and then lay back pushing her pyjama bottoms down to her thighs. Her empty hand brushed lightly through the hair on her mons, and trailed down between her legs. She could feel herself getting aroused, the wetness seeping out of her. She brought the little vibrator down to her clitoris and, pausing just for a second to click it on, placed it just beside her clit as it raised its head from within her folds. Her hips pressed up off the bed at the stimulation, and she pushed a finger inside herself and started to slowly work it in and out. Little moans escaped her lips, and she turned her head to one side, her eyes tightly shut. She felt the pressure building inside as her orgasm approached and she added a second finger to the first thrusting in and out.

The memory of Phoebe mentioning Jack touching her bum popped into her brain, so she took one of her now wet fingers and pressed one gently against her anus. The sensation was different, but she liked it, so she pressed a little harder, still working the vibrator beside her clitoris. Gradually, as she pressed harder the finger slipped inside, just a small amount, enough to cause her whole pussy to convulse and a louder moan escaped her lips. She rolled over onto her front, propped up on her knees, arse in the air, and started to slowly and cautiously thrust her finger in and out of her bum. The sensations were very different, but Maggie loved them, her hips started to roll in time with the thrusts. She moved the vibrator so that it was directly on her clitoris, which upped the stimulation considerably. She bit down on her pillow and felt her orgasm break over her, she pushed her finger as far into herself and she could, which triggered a series of tremors in her rectum which added to the pleasure of her orgasm. Her hips were almost bouncing off the mattress now, juices running down her thighs, her finger making quick but long, deep strokes into her anus.

It became too much for her to bear and she dropped the vibe, pulled her finger out and collapsed face down on the bed. She revelled in the small waves of pleasure that coursed through her post-orgasmic body, the slightest touch setting off new tremors, causing her to lose her breath over and over.

Eventually, she looked at her bedside clock and realised that she had spent almost 40 minutes pleasuring herself and recovering, and reluctantly she swung her legs out of bed, grabbed her robe and opened her door to go to the bathroom. As she passed Jack's door, she placed her ear close to it and listened, she thought she heard moaning coming from the other side, accompanied by a soft, rhythmic, clapping sound. Her hand went to the door handle and, when she heard a grunt coming from the other side, she began to depress it.

Jack lay on his bed, covered in his own cum and his softening cock still in his hand. His breathing was ragged as he recovered from his climax. His eyes were fixed on his door as he watched the door handle begin to go down. He cock immediately began to re-harden and unconsciously he started to stroke it again. The handle continued to dip, his hand slick with his own semen, picked up speed, his hips thrust into his tight grip. Time stood still, there was just the door handle, and his hand flying up and down his cock. The door handle paused halfway, Jack could feel a surge in his balls, he could feel contractions start in his butthole, he shot a small jet of almost clear liquid from the tip of his throbbing dick and grunted again. The handle reversed direction and returned to its usual closed position and Jack collapsed back, his body still twitching and his cock deflating. He wanted to jump out of bed to confront whomever had been opening his door but he could not make his body do it, he just had to lay there disappointed and wondering.

Maggie let the handle return to the closed position and walked to the bathroom, she could not bring herself to cross that line.

Later that morning Jack and Phoebe arrived at school arm in arm, they said goodbye to each other and then performed their usual split as each went to join their respective friends. Phoebe walked over towards Sally and Stephanie, but was stopped mid-way by an irate looking Aria. Aria stood, with Jasmine standing just behind her shoulder, with the vilest expression on her face.

"You think you're so fucking great, don't you, Phoebitch?" she hissed through gritted teeth, "You think you can slap me and get away with it?"

Phoebe looked around, she could see her friends had not noticed her predicament and were happily chatting to one another facing completely the wrong way. She could feel her cheeks getting red as a mixture of anger and fear brewed up inside, she wanted to repeat her slap but also run away.

"I do not know what your problem with me is, Aria," she blurted out, "I've done nothing to you to deserve the things you were saying about me!"

"You swan around here like you own the place," Aria paused, "or should I say mumsy and daddy own the place. Rubbing our faces in it, making us look bad, doing whatever you want and getting away with it."

"I do no such thing!" Phoebe shouted, utterly confused by the accusations, "I don't understand where this is coming from!"

A small crowd was beginning to gather around the three girls.

"You rich kids just love to flaunt your wealth, make us normal kids look stupid and then you laugh at us!" Aria accused.

Phoebe could feel that the crowd was sympathising with Aria, she did not know where to look, all she saw was hostile faces, it was overwhelming. Suddenly, she could not stand it any more and she bolted, running straight past Aria, shouldering Jasmine out of the way. The crowd parted to allow her to escape, with a few shouting after her.

Phoebe ran past Jack and into the girls' toilets. Sally and Stephanie, having noticed by this point, ran over with Jack to see what was wrong. The three stopped outside the doorway and Stephanie turned to Jack and Sally.

"I think I should go in alone, we don't want to overwhelm her," she reasoned, "I'll find out what's wrong and let you guys know."

"Tell her we're out here." replied Jack.

Stephanie nodded, pushed the door and walked into the toilets. She could hear a quiet sobbing coming from one of the cubicles. She checked under the doors of the other cubicles and then called out to her friend.

"Phebes, you in there?" she asked.

There was no reply.

"Phebes, what happened? Jack and Sally are outside, so we can just talk."

The cubicle door lock slid back with a sharp click and the door opened slightly. Stephanie pushed it and saw a forlorn Phoebe sitting on the loo, head in her hands and tears streaming between her fingers. Stephanie rushed into the cubicle and lifted her friend into a hug, pressing her body tight against Phoebe's, cradling her head with her hand and wrapping her other arm around Phoebe's waist.

"It's alright Phebes, I'm here now." she whispered in her friend's ear.

Aria, fresh from her altercation with Phoebe, was in a good mood as she walked into the disused classroom to find Tom sat waiting. He immediately handed her a small bag.

"All washed, nice and clean, I hope?" she asked, eyebrow raised, smirk engaged.

Tom nodded and looked at the floor.

"Good, so Little Tommy, what to do with you today?" she asked, running a nail down his forehead, nose and to his mouth. She pulled his lip for a moment and then seemed to get bored, and just pushed her finger into his forehead, hard enough to force his whole head back.

"I think I want you to save your strength," she paused and she fondled his groin through his trousers, "for tonight's activities."

Tom nodded, relieved that at least he got to have a normal day at school today.

"And if things go well tonight, if you do everything you're asked to do, if you don't complain, whine, refuse or resist, we won't be meeting in this room before school ever again," she smiled, "well, unless you want to, that is."

Suddenly Tom felt something he had thought he had lost, hope, hope that his torment was going to come to an end, hope that things could return to normal, he would do whatever she asked him to do if it meant that this would all end.

"You'll still have to do some errands for me, but they'll be easy and fun in comparison to the kinds of things you've been doing," she brought her hand up to the side of her head and made the boy scout salute, "I pwomise!"

She walked behind him and leaned down close to his ear.

"Tonight, my house, okay?" She craned her head round to stare at him from the side.

"Yes, mistress," Tom replied.

"Oh good boy, you remembered!"

Mike and Dan had joined Jack and Sally standing outside the girls' toilet.

"We probably shouldn't be standing here," Mike suggested to Jack and Dan, "looks a bit dodgy, three blokes hanging round the girls' loos."

"You might have a point," Jack conceded.

The three boys relocated themselves an appropriate distance away from the door just as the bell for registration rang.

Just then, Stephanie and a timid-looking Phoebe appeared through the door. Sally threw her arms around her upset friend, and Jack ran over and did the same, forcing Sally to wriggle free of Jack's arms.

"Are you alright Phebes?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Aria was just beastly to me this morning," she replied, "I don't even understand what I'm supposed to have done. I've barely ever talked to her until this past week!"

"It is strange, first the lies about you and her brother, and now this," said Jack, "it doesn't make a huge amount of sense."

"We have to go," interjected Stephanie, pulling Phoebe's arm.

Phoebe leaned on Jack's chest and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she was pulled away by her friends.

Phoebe sat quietly at lunch, Jack asked her about what happened that morning, but she told him that she did not want to talk about it and so she and Jack spent their lunch sitting together in silence, with Jack making occasional attempts to start a conversation. Tom, Mike and Dan talked noisily with Sally and Stephanie, until Aria walked up and placed her hands on Tom's shoulders and leaned all her weight on him. Tom did not know how to react, his normal reaction would have been to shrug her off and probably protest loudly, but he was acutely aware that he was close to the finish line, and did not want to jeopardise that.

"Afternoon, Phoebitch and friends!" Aria said loudly, a smirk spread thickly across her face, "I hope you're all enjoying your lunch, looking down on everyone else."

The refectory quietened somewhat as the pupils at tables nearby stopped talking and turned to see what was happening. Aria glanced around and, noticing her now increased audience, decided to stick the knife in a little deeper.

"You were sitting here, talking about other people. Passing judgment on them, being rude about them. It is afterall why people call you 'Phoebitch' isn't it?" she said, loudly enough so that everyone nearby could hear.

Phoebe sat in stunned silence, no one had ever called her that name, at least not to her face, and she definitely did not sit around judging and being rude about her classmates.

"Why don't you push off Aria?" asked Jack, "we weren't talking about anyone."

"Oh, Jack, Phoebitch's little puppy," Aria replied, "heel Jack, there's a good boy!"

A ripple of laughter spread out across the refectory feeding Aria's confidence causing her to stand a little taller, as she now walked around Phoebe's table, a massive grin on her face.

The commotion caught the attention of Mr James, the deputy head, and he made his way over to investigate.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"Nothing sir," replied Aria, "just passing on a message to Phoebe and her friends."

"It looks like something more than that," Mr James looked at Phoebe's face, "why don't we discuss this in my office. Come on Aria, Phoebe, go wait outside my office."

He stood and pointed at the refectory door, an extremely stern expression on his usually jovial face. Phoebe stood up and began to walk towards the door, with Aria walking behind pulling faces and stirring up the crowd.

"Sir, it's not fair," Jack started, "we were just eating lunch when Aria came over and started being, well, Aria.!

"It looked like a lot more than that to me, Jack," replied Mr James, turning to walk out of the refectory after the girls.

Phoebe stood in silence outside the deputy head's office, being sent here felt like a massive punch in the stomach on an already terrible day. She felt queasy, she'd never been sent here before, she had a perfect behaviour record, and now that has been ruined for something she did not even understand.

Aria stood next to Phoebe, head facing out, still covered with her massive grin.

"What're you going to do, Phoebitch?" Aria whispered, "turn on the little girl tears, and get away with your bullying behaviour?"

Phoebe turned her head to look at Aria, her mouth open in shock. She wanted to argue back, but she found her mouth completely dry.

"Why?" was all she could manage to say, just as Mr James arrived.

"Right, you two, in you go." the deputy head said, pointing at his office.

Aria, still smiling, opened the door and strode into the room, Phoebe, staring at her shoes and trying desperately to hold back her tears, followed her in. Mr James was last into the office and he shut the door behind himself, and then walked behind his desk and sat down. The two girls stood in front of the desk, and awaited their fate.

"So, Aria," he began, "what's all this about, why were you causing such a commotion in the refectory this lunchtime?"

"Sir, I was confronting a bully, standing up for other pupils that were too afraid to stand up for themselves." replied Aria, her hands clasped behind her back, chest thrust outwards.

"Sir, that's a rotten lie!" objected Phoebe, "Aria did..."

Mr James cut her off with a wave of his hand.

"You will have a chance to speak in a moment Phoebe, please give Aria her turn." he said.

"But sir, Aria..." she tried to explain.

"I will not have you interrupt again, now remain silent until it is your turn or we will be seeing you in detention for insubordination." he commanded.

Phoebe just nodded and resumed staring at her shoes, desperate not to cry and prove Aria right.

"Well sir, I was on my way to get my lunch when I overheard Phoebe making some rather unpleasant comments about another girl, about her out of school activities, if you know what I mean, sir." Aria paused for dramatic effect, "well, I know that this school has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to slutshaming so I thought that there's no way that I can let this pass. So I confronted Phoebe's entire coven about their behaviour."

Mr James either did not catch the implication of Aria's choice of collective noun or he chose to ignore it.

"Well, that is a serious allegation. Aria is quite right that this school has a zero-tolerance policy for slut-shaming as part of our zero-tolerance policy regarding bullying and violence." he said.

"Violence, did you hear that Phoebe?" Aria asked, looking directly at Phoebe, "there's a zero-tolerance policy to violence!"

Phoebe felt faint. She understood the point Aria was making, and she suddenly realised that Aria had played her utterly, she had no recourse whatsoever, and she was actually at risk of being expelled, for her actions yesterday and Aria's outburst in the refectory. She had to be extremely careful now.

"Yes, sir. I think I was being a gossip, I regret my actions and I assure you I will accept whatever punishment you deem necessary and I promise it will never happen again." she straightened up and faced the deputy, "I am most definitely ashamed of my behaviour."

"Well, Phoebe, based on your past good behaviour, and not to mention your willingness to admit you were wrong, I think an apology to Aria would suffice," he paused and tilted his head so he was looking over his glasses at Phoebe, "but, a repeat of this behaviour will be treated most seriously, do you understand, young lady?"

"Yes, sir, thank you." replied Phoebe, "it won't happen again."

Phoebe turned towards Aria so that Mr James could not see her face, and let a sly smile creep across her face as she stared Aria in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry that you were upset Aria," she began, "I did not mean for you to be and I promise I will never do what I did in the refectory ever again."

"Very good, now run along as it's time for afternoon registration. Don't give me a reason to see either of you in here again." he said as he waved them out of his office.

Aria was furious, her smirk was wiped clean off her face and she balled her hands into fists. She so wanted to beat Phoebe to a pulp, but the realisation that this was just a temporary setback in her revenge was enough to calm her down. She could be patient, and besides, she could make Tom pay for it all tonight.

Phoebe returned to her form room and sat down next to Stephanie and Sally spun round in her seat to face Phoebe.

"So?" asked Sally, "I take it you got Aria expelled?"

"Next best thing," replied Phoebe, smiling, "I avoided the trap she was setting."

"What trap?" asked Stephanie, "what is she up to with the way she is towards you?"

"I'm not sure why she's doing it, but I think she wanted me to argue with her in James' office, so that James would have to be more strict." Phoebe took a breath, "she gave it away by gloating. Silly mistake on her part, but it saved me."

"I'm going to show that bitch what for, she's going to get what's coming to her," started Stephanie.

"No! Don't do anything," instructed Phoebe, "she's up to something bigger, so we can't give her any ammunition."