Jack and Phoebe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie and Sally nodded in agreement, although it was obvious that Stephanie wanted some revenge against Aria for the hurt she had caused Phoebe.

The final bell rang and Jack found Phoebe waiting for him at the main gate. She put her hand in his and he walked her home whilst she explained everything that had happened in James' office and what she had figured out.

"I don't understand why she's suddenly picking on you, Phebes." he stated.

"I'm not sure either, I don't remember anything happening between us, and I don't recall ever even talking to her before this year." replied Phoebe.

"She wasn't like this at our last school, she used to be quite nice and kind," said Jack, "we got on reasonably well, but we were never really friends."

"It's strange, she's definitely out to get me like I've done something terrible to her and she wants revenge."

As they arrived at Phoebe's house she turned to him.

"I'd love to invite you in for some after-school activities, but Mum's definitely home now, and I've promised to meet up with Stephanie later." she said, "I hope you won't be too lonely or disappointed."

"As long as we make up for it another time," he replied, smiling, "I've had some ideas!"

"Ooh, I like ideas!"

After a quick kiss, nothing more than a peck on the lips, Phoebe opened her front gate and walked up the path to the door. Jack stood and watched her go inside before turning and walking to the bus stop.

Tom arrived early at Aria's house, nervous about what was about to happen, but filled with hope that this was the final act of torture he would have to endure in order to keep the photos and video private. He knew that the blackmail would always hang over him unless he could negotiate the material being verifiably destroyed or the only copies being turned over to him, but that would almost certainly not happen now, he was going to have to work to make that happen, or maybe pay.

Tom pressed the doorbell and waited. The door swung open, behind it was Jasmine.

"Come in and do what you've been told to do." she said quietly.

Tom looked at her nervously for a moment, and then he remembered and started to undress. Once he was naked, his clothes folded and in a pile just inside the door, he knelt down and put his hands on his head.

"Hmm, not bad, Little Tommy," said Jasmine, nodding as she looked at him.

She had not seen him fully naked up until now, and liked what she saw.

"Okay, sit here and wait for Aria," she ordered Tom, "don't even think about moving."

Jasmine turned and walked up the stairs, leaving Tom kneeling in the front hall. Tom was resigned to his fate, but he was actually nervous that Aria's mother or brother would come home and find him naked. He was not sure how long he had been kneeling there, but eventually Aria appeared on the stairs dressed in a robe with bare legs and feet; her long red hair done up in a tight bun and a severe look on her face. She walked down the stairs and stood close enough to Tom that he had to tilt his head back to speak to her.

"Good evening Little Tommy," she said, "are you ready for your final physical challenge?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied calmly.

"Very well then, follow me," she commanded.

Tom started to get up, but Aria pushed down on his shoulder.

"Oh no," she said, the cruel smile returning to her face "you don't deserve to walk, you get to crawl like the naughty little puppy you are."

Tom crawled behind Aria, he had to admit to himself, he did have a nice view from this angle, her arse was quite exceptional, and he loved the way the shiny material the robe was made of clung to her body, the shifting fabric and the light it reflected was hypnotic. They climbed the stairs, and went to a room at the back of the small house. Aria pushed the door open revealing a room with a double bed, a desk, posters on the walls and some built-in wardrobes. There was a TV, and he could see a laptop on the desk, but he could not see any cameras, at least from his vantage point on the floor, so another worry he had had went away. The door closed behind them, and he finally noticed Jasmine had entered the room behind them, also dressed in a robe made of the same material as Aria's.

"Okay, Little Tommy," Aria began, "I want some fun, Jasmine wants some fun and I'm sure you'd prefer it if you had some fun too."

Tom nodded.

"Good," she turned and pointed at one of the built-in wardrobes, "behind that door is hanging something you do not want me to bring out. If I have to bring it out it means you have done one of the following things: refused, resisted, rebelled, complained or otherwise pissed me off. If I have to use it on you, you will not only regret it bitterly, but you will fail your final physical challenge and we will have to go through this all over again on another day. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." replied Tom, he had no desire to find out what was hanging behind that door or to have to repeat this evening.

"Let's begin then." said Aria.

Jasmine walked up to Tom, grabbed him by the hair and pulled him by it onto the bed. She turned him over, so he was laying on his back, his knees bent and hips spread. His flaccid cock and balls hung down between his legs. Jasmine ran a finger down his belly and over his cock, down and over his balls and then finally down and over his perineum. She smiled as his cock twitched slightly.

"We have movement!" she announced over her shoulder to Aria, who had her back turned and was rifling through a drawer.

Jasmine put her hand behind her and Aria placed something in it, Tom could not see what she had been given, but he braced himself. Jasmine picked up Tom's soft cock and pushed it onto his belly, she then placed a finger on the frenulum and made tiny circular movements using just her fingertip. Tom felt it happen very quickly, the small motions that she was making under the head of his dick was causing it to engorge and very soon it was standing angry and erect, with a bead of pre-cum dripping down. Once it was standing straight up, Jasmine grasped it roughly and stretched what looked like a rubber band over it, rolling the band down to the base and then with a fair amount of discomfort for Tom, she forced his scrotum and testicles through the band too.

"This," said Jasmine, pointing at the rubber band around his cock and balls, "is a cockring, whilst it is in place you won't come or go soft. We can play with you for as long as we like and you'll stay nice and hard for us!"

Tom groaned, his cock was throbbing much harder than normal and it looked far harder than he had ever seen before.

Jasmine stepped back and Aria took her place, she bent down to inspect Jasmine's work.

"Nice job, Jazz!" said Aria.

Aria dropped to her knees so he could only see her face behind his cock.

"Now, Tommy," she said as he felt her hands on his butt, "give me a nice big cough."

Tom coughed loudly and felt something wet push straight up his arse.

"Good boy!" said Aria, "now hold still."

Tom felt the object begin to move in and out in long slow thrusts, when it began to wriggle about inside him he realised it was one of Aria's fingers. She continued for a couple of minutes, thrusting and wriggling the finger about inside him, and then she added a second finger. Tom was used to things being pushed inside him and so he relaxed and this helped Aria open him up. Soon she had three fingers going in and out of him and a fairly brisk pace, she was also hitting his prostate regularly causing him to buck his hips every time it happened. He didn't notice when Aria turned and held a hand out to Jasmine, he did notice when she withdrew her fingers and replaced it with something hard and long. She continued to thrust with the new object for a few minutes and then she pushed it all the way in and left it there.

"Well, that's you all nicely warmed up." said Aria as she stood up.

Aria turned her back to Tom and he saw her robe slip off. She appeared to be naked except for what looked like a climbing harness around her hips and waist.Jasmine handed something to her and she spent a moment fiddling with her harness before she turned around to face Tom again.

Tom's eyes opened wide with horror, hanging in front of Aria's groin was a large, lifelike penis, it looked like it was at least nine inches long and it was thick, behind it hung some huge balls. Aria's cruel smile grew as she watched Tom's reaction.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this more than you Little Tommy," she gloated.

Aria pushed his knees up towards his chest and pulled the object from his rectum, it slid out without resistance. Aria gripped her cock with one hand just behind the head and lined it up with Tom's anus and pushed as hard as she could. Tom felt the rubber cock slide in, the pain was ridiculous as his ring was stretched beyond anything he had experienced before. A small yell escaped his lips, he was desperate for this to end but he knew if he complained or refused he would just have to go through it all over again. Aria pushed again and some more of the plastic phallus invaded Tom's rectum, she had got almost half in now. Aria pulled back slightly and it slowly slid out a bit, and then she gave another big push and it went in even further. Tom was thrashing his head from side to side, the pain was overwhelming, he could not even think at this point. Again Aria pulled back slightly and some of the cock slid out.

"Shall I just get it over with Tommy?" she asked.

"Please Mistress," Tom replied, tears in his eyes now.

Aria gave a powerful thrust with her hips, burying the entire nine inches in Tom. Tom howled in pain.

"There we are, that wasn't so bad was it?" she asked.

Tom was silent, as Aria began a gentle thrusting motion, in and out, just a fraction of an inch to begin with. He could feel himself relaxing as he grew accustomed to the girth of the fake dick, and the pain lessened.

"Would it help if Jasmine occupied your mouth Tom?" Aria asked.

Jasmine climbed onto the bed by Tom's head and pulled off her robe revealing another harness with a similar but smaller rubber cock attached.

"Open up Tom," said Jasmine, "I bet you've had a few girls do this for you, now it's your turn."

Jasmine slid her cock over his lips and Tom reluctantly opened his mouth. The rubber cock slid inside and Jasmine began shallow, little thrusts in and out.

"Stick your tongue out Tom," urged Aria.

Tom stuck his tongue out as the dick was in his mouth and at that moment Jasmine thrust it down past the back of his mouth and into his throat, causing Tom to gag, his eyes almost popping from his head, the veins and muscles appeared on his neck and his skin turned bright red as Jasmine withdrew the cock.

"Oh good boy!" shouted Aria, "you almost took it all."

Tom gasped air, and Jasmine thrust forwards again sending the plastic dick down his throat all the way to the balls. At the same time Aria began to thrust her cock faster into Tom's bowels.

Tom lost all sense of himself, he was conscious but completely dissociated from his body. He could feel the intense pain of the cock in his arse and the horror of being made to gag on the cock in his mouth. He just let it happen to him, he could not prevent it.

He felt Aria holding his dick, she was thrusting fairly quickly in and out of him, and at the same time rubbing his hard cock, he could feel it throbbing harder and harder. He could feel the dick in his arse rubbing across his prostate sending waves of pleasure up his spine. Aria reached up and grabbed one of his nipples and Jasmine grabbed the other, they both twisted them hard. The horror disappeared and Tom felt pleasure like he had never experienced before. He knew he had no control of anything, not even his breathing, and so he just let it flow over him. He had no idea how long that went on, but eventually the two girls got tired or bored or both, and withdrew their cocks from his mouth and butt. He could feel the cold air on the inside of his rectum and he knew he was gaping wide. He rolled on to his side as he choked up the saliva that had been forced into his throat.

"Well done, Tommy," Aria congratulated him, "you've completed the first stage. On to stage two!"

She undid the harness and climbed up on the bed with Tom. He scooted himself to the centre of the bed and she straddled him, guiding his throbbing, hard cock into her pussy. Tom felt her slide easily onto him as she completely engulfed his cock. She began to ride his cock, Tom was surprised that the sensation was a lot less than he expected and then he remembered the tight cock ring he was wearing. Aria began to respond to his member being inside her and she added a circular movement to her thrusts. As Tom started to thrust up into Aria, Jasmine, who had also unhooked her harness, swung her leg over Tom's head and sat her pussy down on his mouth. He knew what was expected of him so he set to work with his tongue on Jasmine's pussy.

After a while Aria's movements became less rhythmic and more erratic, she dragged her nails painfully down across his chest and stomach as she came on his dick. Remembering her reaction in school, Tom wetted a finger with her pussy juice and slipped it up Jasmine's arse, causing her to climax almost immediately. Both girls slipped off him and lay either side of him trying to catch their breath.Tom just lay there staring up at the ceiling, hoping that it was almost all over.

Aria was the first to sit up and speak.

"Well, Tommy," she said, propping herself up on his chest, "I think you just need to pass the last test and you're done."

Tom stared at her, he wondered what horrific thing he was going to be forced to do now, just as he was in sight of the finishing line.

"All you have to do is help me out," she said, as she leaned in and whispered into his ear.

Jasmine was still recovering from her orgasm, not really paying attention to what was going on around her, when she felt herself being manhandled by Tom and Aria. They flipped her onto her stomach and tied her wrists behind her back.

"You were very naughty Jazz, weren't you!" hissed Aria into Jasmine's ear, "you were the one who told Maggie about the rumours I was spreading about Phoebitch!"

Jasmine shook her head.

"No, Aria, no, it wasn't me!" she pleaded.

"Oh, but Jasmine, it was," said Aria, through gritted teeth, "but I thought I'd give you a chance of forgiveness. Would you like that?"

"Please, Aria!" begged Jasmine.

"Well, if you admit to being the one who grassed me up, and got me slapped in front of the whole school, if you admit to it, then all you have to do is reward Tom for being a good boy." Aria smiled, "but if you don't then you'll need to be punished, and I'll do that myself, with Tom's little friend, Mr Nine-Inch Dildo."

"I confess it was me!" Jasmine conceded, "I felt bad for Phoebe, so I told Maggie knowing she would tell Phoebe. But I didn't think she would slap you."

"Good girl," said Aria patting Jasmine on the bottom, "good girl. I'm sure Tom's going to enjoy this."

Tom jumped down off the bed and dragged Jasmine's legs towards himself until she could stand on the floor. Her face and chest remained flat on the bed, but she was bent at the waist putting her butt at the right level. Aria brought over a bottle of lube and poured it liberally over Jasmine's buttocks, and Tom rubbed it all round her arse and pussy, he scooped some up and coated his aching cock.

"Right, Tom's going to go to town on you, he's going to show you no mercy and when I think you've paid your debt I'm going to release his cock and let him drench you." Aria said, displaying a level of excitement that Tom had not yet witnessed.

"Hmm, I think I'm going to sit up there with you and give you the opportunity to demonstrate how sorry you are for all you've done." said Aria climbing back on the bed and spreading her legs in front of Jasmine's face.

Aria had told Tom what to do, so he held his cock in one hand and pressed down on Jasmine's hips with the other and waited for Aria's signal to begin. Aria lifted Jasmine's head by the hair and placed her mouth on her pussy.

"Eat up, Jazz," she said, "and go to work Tommy!"

Tommy thrust forward, spearing his cock straight into Jasmine's arse. Catching her by surprise had eliminated any resistance to Tommy slid in all the way to his balls. Immediately, she began to kick her legs out and try to escape, but with the wrists tied behind her back and Tommy's hands on her hips there was nothing she could do but whimper as Tommy started to thrust in and out of her rectum. Aria slapped Jasmine's face sharply.

"You had better start moving that tongue of yours or you'll be the one wearing the remote controlled buttplug in school tomorrow."

Jasmine stuck her tongue into Aria's pussy and tasted a girl for the first time whilst Tom reamed her arse. She was thankful for the copious quantities of lube that had been used, it showed her that Aria had some humanity left, but she would never cross her again.

Tom continued to plunge in and out of Jasmine, as she continued to lick and suck on Aria. Eventually, Aria bucked her hips and came on Jasmine's face, she fell backwards onto the bed and lay there as Jasmine continued to minister to her clit and lips with her tongue. When she had recovered she climbed off the bed and walked around behind Tom. She reached down to just behind his scrotum and took hold of the cockring. Tom felt it tighten around him, and it was excruciating for a second, until Aria snapped it releasing Tom's cock and balls. The circulation returned to his cock and it felt phenomenal. Tom increased the pace of his thrusts until he was hammering on Jasmine's backside. Jasmine had started thrusting backwards at Tom, seemingly enjoying being sodomised for the first time.

It took him by surprise, but all of a sudden Tom's back arched, his legs tensed and his hands closed tightly around Jasmine's buttcheeks. He thrust himself into Jasmine one last time and then roared as he sprayed jet after jet into her bowels. Jasmine could feel him flooding her insides. Aria pulled Tom back, freeing his cock and sending huge gouts of cum all over Jasmine's back, the sprays were so powerful to begin with the first one landed in her hair. Once he stopped, he fell to the floor and lay back, Jasmine's back was like a Jackson Pollock, ropes and streamers of cum criss-crossed her. Aria released her wrists and she pulled them down by her sides.

"Hey Jasmine," called Aria.

Jasmine turned her head to look over her shoulder to where Aria was standing.

Click, flash! Click, flash!

Jasmine realised immediately what had just happened and her heart sank like a stone.

"Just some insurance, you understand Jazz, don't you?" asked Aria.

"Yes, Aria," replied Jasmine forlornly.

"No, it's yes Mistress from now on," corrected Aria.

A text arrived on Phoebe's phone from Staphanie announcing that she was outside in the car.

"Bye!" She shouted to her mother who was in the living room watching TV.

"Bye dear, don't be late, it's a school night!" replied Phoebe's mother.

Phoebe almost skipped down the path to the gate and jogged over to Stephanie's car. It was a Range Rover, an older one but it was comfortable and safe. She climbed in and put on her seat belt as Stephanie pulled off.

"I'm so glad we have a chance to talk in private," said Stephanie, "I've wanted to do this for so long. Let's find somewhere to park so I don't get distracted and crash."

They drove for about twenty minutes, listening to some music and gossiping about school, Phoebe retold the story of besting Aria in Mr James' office, much to Stephanie's delight. Finally, they parked the car in an empty supermarket car park, Stephanie turned the engine off and the music down, undid her seat belt and turned to face Phoebe.