Jack and Phoebe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phebes, I've been very confused for a while," Stephanie began, "I've been having feelings for you that are more than you being my bff."

Phoebe smiled, and put her hand on Stephanie's knee.

"I know Stef, I've known for a while and I've been feeling more than friendship towards you for a while too." said Phoebe, "I didn't know what to do because I love Jack, but I think about you all the time too."

Stephanie's heart was beating faster, Phoebe's hand on her bare knee was driving her wild; she just wanted to reach over and kiss her friend and it was taking all her self-control to stay in her seat. Phoebe moved her hand up Stephanie's leg slightly, her fingertips slowly making circles on her friend's thigh.

"I can't cheat on Jack," said Phoebe, "I couldn't do that to him."

"I know," replied Stephanie, "but I'd be willing to do anything to be with you, Phebes."

"Do you really mean that Steffie?" asked Phoebe, leaning in close to Stephanie, "there may be a way for us to explore this without hurting Jack, in fact Jack might actually be quite keen on it."

Phoebe reached up and brushed a small amount of Stephanie's blonde hair from her face. Stephanie gasped, and reached up to hold Phoebe's hand to her cheek, the sensation of being touched like this causing her heart to beat even faster, and the effort to resist her urges making it difficult to think.

"Anything," Stephanie repeated.

"Fantastic!" replied Phoebe, as she pulled Stephanie's face towards her and kissed her on the lips.

The kiss progressed as Phoebe pushed her tongue past Stephanie's lips and into her mouth. Stephanie quickly met Phoebe's with her own tongue and the two girls breath became ragged as the kiss continued, tongues darting between mouths. Phoebe kept her hand on Stephanie's cheek, but brought her other hand up and under Stephanie's skirt. She could feel her's friend's arousal as she reached the junction between her legs. Stephanie moaned loudly as Phoebe's hand cupped her sex, she pushed her groin forwards trying to increase the contact on her hard and erect clitoris. She ground herself against her friend's hand and the car seat. Phoebe's hand left Stephanie's cheek and sought out Stephanie's hand, when she found it she pulled it towards her thigh, hoping that Stephanie would copy what she was doing.

Stephanie couldn't take it anymore, she needed to be close to Phoebe, so she climbed over the front seats and into the back, once there she turned round and pulled Phoebe to join her. Phoebe found herself laying on the back seat with her friend towering over her with a wild look in her eyes, she found herself extremely aroused but also slightly afraid, she had never seen Stephanie like this before.

Stephanie pulled Phoebe's blouse open completely exposing the girl's pale breasts covered only by her plain white bra. She reached between the cups and popped open the clasp, causing Phoebe's breasts to be free and revealing their small, but perfectly formed peaks topped with pink nipples hardened by arousal. She dived onto her friend and took a nipple into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue whilst sucking on it. Phoebe bucked her hips and moaned, she was no longer the aggressor, no longer in charge.

Stephanie, without releasing the nipple, reached between Phoebe's legs and pulled her knickers down around her ankles in one smooth move, eliciting a gasp from Phoebe as she was suddenly exposed. Stephanie's hand returned between her friend's legs and she slipped two fingers into Phoebe, thrusting them gently backwards and forwards. Her thumb found the little hard nub at the top of Phoebe's slit and began to make circles on it, pressing harder on the up strokes. Phoebe's eyes were screwed shut and her head flung back against the car door, she gave herself over to the pleasure, rocking her hips up and down in time to Stephanie's thrusts, her hands grasping the seat tightly, trying to hang on for dear life.

Stephanie pulled her head off Phoebe's breast and climbed upwards and kissed Phoebe hard. She had dreamt of this for years, she had lain in bed with her fingers playing with her clitoris and pussy many times imagining the filthy things she would do to Phoebe if only Phoebe felt the same way. She had not expected it to ever happen, but now that it had she was going to make the most of it for fear that Phoebe would call it off in the cold light of day tomorrow.

Phoebe was rolling her hips and thrashing her head left and right, her moans turned to little yelps, as contractions rippled across her abdomen, and her sex grasped for Stephanie's fingers. Stephanie added a third finger and increased the pace of her thrusts, Phoebe's hips lurched upwards and howled as she was overwhelmed by an orgasm. Stephanie felt the contractions on her fingers and she slowed her movements down, moving just enough to keep Phoebe's orgasm going. Every stroke with her thumb on Phoebe's clit caused another series of contractions that radiated out from her pussy.

Eventually, Stephanie, satisfied that Phoebe could not take any more, lowered herself onto her friend's chest, she kissed her softly and traced her wet fingers round Phoebe's nipples.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Phoebe, when she finally caught her breath, "that was, you are amazing!"

Stephanie smiled, and looked up into Phoebe's eyes. She felt like her dreams had come true, and could not believe it was happening to her.

Tom was in the hall by the door pulling his clothes back on. He was sore, his arsehole felt raw and his cock and balls felt like he had been on the receiving end of a kick from a fly-half, but all he could think about was that this would not happen again, he felt relief.

"Tommy," Aria said, standing naked on the stairs, one hand on her hip, the other playing with her long red hair that she had released, "Tommy, don't forget, I have a task for you."

Tommy looked up, and for a moment he was worried that she was calling him back upstairs for a repeat performance.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"Tommy, your task is a nice one. You just need to get me some photos." she said.

"Of what?" ask Tom.

"Of your cock going into one of the Sullivan twins," she said, a massive smile now on her face, "your choice which one, but, photos of one particular twin would obviously be more valuable to me and it would instantly earn your photos and videos back, photos of the other would require a little more work from you. But, don't let that influence you, you make the decisions Tommy, you're in charge!"

His heart sank, he'd known the Sullivans since he was five years old, and Jack was his best friend, how could he betray them like that, but if he failed to do what he had been told, he knew the consequences would be dire for him.

Phoebe pushed her way past Stephanie, switching positions with her. She used two hands to push Stephanie's skirt up to her hips, completely revealing her friend's hairless pussy. She lay down on top of Stephanie, kissing her and placing her hand on her friend. Phoebe's fingers found Stephanie's clit and started to stroke and tweak it, she slipped her middle finger inside and felt how hot and wet she was. Stephanie's hips started jerking, her eyes rolled back in her head and she grabbed hold of Phoebe and pulled her in tight. Phoebe pulled her face away from Stephanie's and watched her friend lovingly as she came on her fingers.

They lay in each other's arms for a while before they straightened out their clothes and climbed back into the front seats. Stephanie wound the windows down to clear the air in the car as she started it and pulled out of the parking spot.

"Let me speak with Jack," said Phoebe, "if you're willing to be accommodating, then I'm sure he will be."

Stephanie smiled at her friend, she was close to getting everything she ever dreamed of.