Jack and Phoebe Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom has an unexpected visit and Maggie takes a risk.
9.4k words
4.73
2.2k
00

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 7

Sunday morning was a blur, Jack was woken by his mother, who had no idea he had barely been asleep for three hours.

"Wake up Dear," she said loudly whilst standing in his doorway, "we have to get the house ready for your Auntie Marge and Uncle Don, they'll be here in a couple of hours!"

Jack was not keen on his aunt and uncle. Marge, his mother's sister, hounded him about his schoolwork, no matter how well he was doing it was not good enough and Don, the buffoon she married, teased him relentlessly about all the girlfriends he must have. The thought of having to sit through yet another Sunday lunch with the pair of them, not to mention doing it on almost no sleep, was torture, and Jack would do anything to get out of it.

Maggie was already up and in the kitchen having breakfast when Jack finally came downstairs.

"Late night?" Maggie asked, a huge knowing grin on her face.

"Shut up Maggie!" replied Jack quietly enough that his mother, who was busy stuffing the chicken, did not hear.

Jack made himself some tea and toast and took it into the living room to escape his twin's overly chippy attitude.

**

Phoebe woke up to the sensation of a mouth on her chest. She opened her eyes to see Stephanie kissing her very erect nipples, running her tongue round and round them in tiny, tightening circles.

"Ahh, I wondered how long it would take to wake you up that way!" said Stephanie, pausing only briefly, "I considered licking somewhere else, but thought that you might want to give that a little rest this morning, after the workout it got yesterday."

Stephanie giggled to herself, she still could not quite believe that Phoebe had reciprocated her feelings and even more than that, that she had shared her with Jack last night.

"Hmm, it is a wonderful way to wake up!" replied Phoebe, "let's get up and have breakfast and then decide what we are going to do before my parents return."

"Is Jack free?" asked Stephanie, eyebrow raised suggestively, "it was quite fun last night to gang up on you!"

"No, Jack's having some sort of family lunch that he can't escape," said Phoebe, "but I don't think we need him to have fun, do we?"

Stephanie kissed her way up Phoebe's neck and gently placed her lips on Phoebe's. As the two girls kissed, Stephanie slipped her hand down Phoebe's front and between her legs. Very gently, she began to run her fingers over Phoebe's sex, and quickly felt Phoebe's hips begin to dance in time with her ministrations. Their lips only broke contact when Phoebe began mewling and whimpering as her orgasm approached, and, as they were now free to roam, Stephanie shifted her lips and tongue to trace shapes on Phoebe's neck and ear. Phoebe's hips were lifting and dropping onto the bed with more impatience, the duvet slipped off leaving the two eighteen year old girls lying naked and entangled on the bare bed. Phoebe stiffened up momentarily, and then relaxed again, her hips stopped their erratic motions and she simply sighed deeply. Phoebe lay there smiling up at Stephanie, who cradled her in her arms and placed gentle kisses all over her face and lips, as the soft waves of her orgasm continued to break over her.

Slowly, Phoebe recovered and she shifted around so she lay facing Stephanie.

"Why didn't we do this before?" she asked, "we could have been doing this for ages, what with the number of sleepovers we've had."

"Well, we've got each other now," replied Stephanie, "and, maybe if we had started sooner you wouldn't have gone out with Jack and he is pretty awesome to play with."

"I promise that I will find a way to be with both of you," whispered Phoebe, "I can't give any of this up."

Stephanie leaned in and kissed Phoebe gently, but was rewarded by Phoebe pushing her onto her back and climbing on top of her.

"I think I have a debt to repay," she said as she kissed her way down Stephanie's body.

**

Dan and Mike stood in the park as they did every Sunday morning, taking it in turns to fly their racing drones in and out of the trees. Mike was currently acting as an observer for Dan, who was flying using a pair of video goggles connected wirelessly to a tiny camera on the front of his drone. Dan was trying to fly as fast and as close as he dared to the trees, their branches and any other inanimate objects he could find, and the drone was zipping this way and that, making a sound that one could imagine was a fair representation of a hairdryer from the bowels of hell.

"Right, you've had 10 minutes," Mike said, checking his watch, "better bring it back before the battery dies on you."

"Okay, bringing it back," replied Dan, flying his drone back to a spot just in front of them and then pulling his goggles off.

"I think those new batteries and motors actually made a difference to the speed and handling," said Mike, "it really looked like you had more power, especially in the turns."

"I can't wait to see what the telemetry says when I download it later," replied Dan.

"Jesus, you sound like such a boffin!" laughed Mike, dodging a punch aimed at his shoulder and laughing some more.

"Do you fancy getting a coffee," asked Dan, "or do you have to run off?"

"Yeah, I could go for a coffee, I've got nothing else planned today anyway," replied Mike, "if I go home now, there's a distinct possibility my gran will make me go to church."

"Oh god," said Dan, "nothing ruins a Sunday quicker, than being forced to go to church!"

"It's Phoebe's boyfriend's loser mates!" someone behind them shouted.

Dan and Mike turned to see who was talking to them and came face to face with Aria Gardener, shopping bag in hand. They briefly looked at each other, lost for words.

"What's all this shit?" asked Aria, pointing at the cases containing the drones.

"They're racing quadcopters," replied Dan, putting his hand on his case worried that Aria might grab it and run off, "we fly them here every Sunday, but we're leaving now."

"And I missed it!" Aria replied, dragging a fingertip down her cheek like a tear and frowning, bottom lip jutting out, "I'll just have to go home and watch YouTube videos of virgins doing lame things."

"Oh just leave us alone, Aria, there's no one else here and we're not bothering you!" shouted Mike.

"Oooooh, poor lickle Mikey is angwee!" laughed Aria, turning and walking off.

"What is her fucking problem?" asked Mike, as Aria disappeared behind the hedges.

"I have no idea, but I think she's fucking mental," replied Dan, "I honestly think she might be a psychopath or something."

They walked to where Mike had parked his car, the little banged-up, rust bucket, Ford Fiesta that his uncle had given him on his eighteenth birthday. After putting the drones in the boot, they headed to the shopping centre. Years ago, Mike and Dan had discovered this little cafe in the shopping centre where no one they knew ever seemed to go, and it made the perfect place to go when they wanted to meet up for a chat but could not do it at either of their houses due to fussy grandmothers or annoying, nosey little sisters. The owner of the cafe, Gino, saw them so often that he knew them by name and, as a result of some computer assistance they gave him, they often found that a coffee or a piece of cake was missing from their bill. They walked into the cafe and were immediately greeted by Gino's nephew, who, after waving them to a table by the window, set about making them their usual order of coffees and cakes.

**

"I have an idea," Stephanie said to Phoebe as they lay together on the bed, punctuating her words with little kisses to various parts of Phoebe's naked body, "but you'll need to be brave!"

The two girls got dressed and caught the bus to the shopping centre just outside of town which, despite it being a Sunday morning, was absolutely heaving with people. Stephanie pulled Phoebe by the hand, dodging this way and that, knowing exactly where she wanted to go but trying not to let Phoebe work it out just yet.

"Where are we going?" asked Phoebe for the fiftieth time, her tone giving away how frustrated she had become with Stephanie's secret plan and annoyingly circuitous route.

"You'll see!" replied Stephanie, "it'll be fun I promise. Trust me!"

Eventually, Stephanie stopped pulling Phoebe along outside a nondescript shop on the second floor of the shopping centre, where the numbers of shoppers were far less and there were no food carts or sunglasses huts. The shop, Betty Winters, had blacked out windows and doors and no window displays, in fact it had no indication what was inside, just a sign on the door stating 'No Under-18s Allowed'.

Phoebe resisted Stephanie's tug towards the door, planting her feet firmly on the ground, her sudden stop almost causing Stephanie to lose her balance.

"We can't go in there, Steph!" Phoebe said, "you know what sorts of stuff they sell!"

"Exactly! That's why we HAVE to go in there!" replied Stephanie, "Phebes, as much as I loved what we did last night, I'm not so keen on you using my electric toothbrush on Jack's balls or up your arse!"

"Shhh!" pleaded Phoebe, her skin flushing a deep crimson with the slightest mention of the previous night's activities, the blush mostly from the sheer embarrassment and worry that someone might overhear them, but also a little bit was the sudden rush of arousal caused by being reminded of all the things she had done, not to mention, had done to her.

"We should get some things that are more fun, much safer and not to mention easier to clean," explained Stephanie, "just think of all the things we can do to Jack with the right equipment and think of all the things Jack and I could do to you!"

Phoebe was busy scanning left and right, trying to discern if she knew anyone nearby, and whether there was any risk of her being outed to her parents, extended family, teachers or other friends.

"Come on, Phebes," said Stephanie, "we'll go in, get some stuff and get out, perfect crime!"

"You promise?" asked Phoebe, her resolve slowly being worn away by her friend's reassurances and arousing argument.

Stephanie gave her arm a final tug and this time Phoebe went with it and passed through the door of the shop.

**

"Dan," whispered Mike, "Dan," he whispered a little more insistently, "Da-an!"

"What?" replied Dan, putting his coffee cup down.

Mike raised his hand and pointed out of the window behind Dan. Dan craned his neck around to see what was causing Mike to act weirdly.

"Well, fuck me!" whispered Dan.

Both boys watched as Phoebe and Stephanie stood talking for a moment outside the sex shop opposite the cafe before Stephanie pulled Phoebe by the arm through the blacked-out doors.

"I suppose we could sit here and give the girls their privacy," suggested Mike, "or.."

"Or, we go in and see for ourselves just how filthy, little Miss Prim and Proper, Phoebe Harrington really is," said Dan with a grin on his face.

The boys hastily stood up from the table and all but threw their money at Gino's nephew as they settled their bill before leaving the cafe and heading into Betty Winters.

**

Stephanie and Phoebe were shocked by the interior of the shop, far from the small dingy, seedy, dirty, poorly lit establishment that they had imagined, indeed, as the exterior suggested it should be, the shop was large, airy, clean and well lit. There were a number of aisles with shelves and racks stocked with items in every colour of the rainbow and some that were not.

Wide-eyed, the girls began their exploration, encountering an almost unending array of dildos, vibrators and buttplugs; corsets, gags and restraints; costumes, harnesses and fucking machines. They ended up spending far longer in the shop than they thought they would with Stephanie actually inventing a game called 'Guess which holes this goes in', giggling uncontrollably as they made their guesses, that was until they stumbled across a display case of urethral sounds, which left them confused. Over an hour later, the girls emerged from the shop, each tightly clutching an unmarked plastic bag, and headed back to Phoebe's house, hoping to have time to play with some of their purchases before Phoebe's parents returned.

**

Dan and Mike came close to being caught by the girls several times, but between them they managed to get photos almost every time Phoebe or Stephanie picked something up, including Phoebe holding a monstrously large purple dildo shaped like a dragon's dick, complete with rubbery scales and what looked like a set of claws on the tip, which, much to Dan's disappointment, she did not buy.

Dan and Mike returned to the cafe to look through the photos and try to make some sense of the things the girls bought and, most importantly, devise a way to use the photos to make fun of Jack.

"I'm not sure I'm going to be able to look at Phoebe, or Stephanie for that matter, the same way again," said Mike, "some of that stuff they bought was truly filthy!"

"Yeah, and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to look at Jack the same way either," replied Dan, "Phoebe bought a strapon, so I'll bet you a tenner that our boy's ringpiece is definitely about to take a bit of a beating."

Both boys winced at the thought of their friend being on the receiving end of Phoebe's purchase.

"I guess," started Mike, "if that's what he likes, that's what he likes. I'm not one to judge what my friends get up to in bed, it's not like I have to watch it happen or anything. Not to mention, I've never onced judged you for all the goats."

Dan almost spat out his coffee as he laughed.

"Ah yes, nothing like an angry goat," Dan replied, "don't knock it 'til you tried it!"

It was Mike's turn to almost choke on his drink.

"Angry? Why are the goats angry?" asked Mike.

"Wouldn't you be angry if you were forced into bed with me?" replied Dan without thinking as Mike giggled uncontrollably, "ain't no goat in all of Christendom that's getting into my bed willingly!"

"But seriously though," said Dan, his voice dropping down low, "we are going to have to rip the absolute piss out of Jack for this."

**

Aria was sitting alone in her bedroom reviewing the footage she had filmed in the past week and adding it to her collection of compromising videos and photos. One of her favourite weekend activities, when she was unable to have company over or make a visit to someone, was to review the various videos and other materials she had collected and work out how to make the best use of them and sometimes just flick one out to them. The videos were mostly, but not exclusively, of St Xavier's pupils and staff who had either fallen foul of one of her plots or about whom she had come into possession of information that they would rather go no further.

She had developed her Machiavellian skillset over a number of years, finding out the things that people wanted to keep hidden about themselves, the shameful, illegal or embarrassing acts and facts that people would do anything to prevent others from knowing and the equally important skill of exploiting them for maximum effect to achieve her own ends. She had done enough over the years that she had a fairly decent monthly income from blackmail. She never demanded too much from any one individual, it had to remain affordable for them, but there were enough victims that the amounts added up. She did not like to think of her victims as victims per se as, for the most part, they had all done something illegal, immoral or unethical in order to draw her attention. As far as she was concerned, almost all of them deserved the punishments she meted out, and some of them were getting off very lightly, and they often knew it themselves.

When her eighteenth birthday had hit, a few months ago, she realised she could much more effectively bait people using sex, the promise of sex or the consequences of sex and with the help of her rather promiscuous friend, Jasmine, and the coerced cooperation of previous victims, she was able to entrap people, like Tom, who did not necessarily have secrets or misdeeds she could exploit directly. She was actually surprised at how much easier her schemes had become since she discovered that she could use sex. The promise of sex, the shame surrounding it, the fear of it, they all became tools she could utilise to get the things that she wanted. She was also coming to the realisation that she actually rather enjoyed using sex, she especially enjoyed dominating people and she found that she often hoped that they would resist her a little harder, leaving her no choice, forcing her to go a little bit further, be a little more creative, a little more cruel, to bring them into line and force their acquiescence.

Aria had all the footage backed up in her cloud account, but she worked from the live files on her laptop. She skipped quickly through a video of a girl in a St Xavier's Upper School uniform, cramming a dildo into her rectum whilst a vibrator buzzed furiously on her clitoris. The video ended shortly after the girl came, absolutely drenching her school uniform and screaming out in apparent ecstasy. This was a relatively recently obtained video, so she had not yet demanded anything of the subject, other than forcing her to star in the video, of course, but she would get round to it eventually. One thing Aria prided herself on was that she never rushed into things, unless absolutely necessary, she planned meticulously before acting.

Aria selected another video, this time of a boy, again in a St Xavier's Upper uniform, sitting in a classroom chair, hunched over, hard cock poking through the flies of his trousers and his hand moving furiously up and down his shaft, masturbating as if his life depended on it. Eventually, grunting, groaning and snorting, he ejaculates all over his own lap and chest, covering his trousers, shirt and school tie with his cum. Aria was sure she could make out a streak of cum on the boy's own face but only when she looked really closely at the screen, whether or not there was, he had absolutely doused himself in his own semen. She wished she had taken some close up shots of the boy's face, it would have been a nice touch if she had proof he gave himself a facial. As with the previous video, Aria had yet to use this video for any gain, but she had some good ideas as to what she wanted to use it to get.

The next video featured a middle-aged man and was one of the first of her videos to include a second person. A girl in a St X's Upper uniform was bent over a desk and being roughly fucked from behind by the man, again all the action taking place in a St X's classroom. You could not tell the identity of the girl, she managed to keep her head turned to the side away from the camera, despite the bone-shaking pounding she was receiving, but the man and what he was doing was clearly shown, pulling out and finishing himself off all over her uniform and the back of her head was a great way for the video to end.

"Oh, Mr Hogan," whispered Aria, "you were too easy to lead astray, and poor Emma, having to take your huge cock like that! Props for that moneyshot though, I wonder how Emma explained those stains to her mum!"

The following video featured a very prim-looking, auburn-haired woman, who appeared to be in her late-twenties, giving an enthusiastic blowjob to a rather well-endowed boy in an Upper School uniform. What Aria really liked about this video was that the woman, Miss Bainbridge, one of the school's admin staff, frequently looked directly into the camera as she took the boy's very large cock, all the way down her throat, it added a certain something that really pressed Aria's buttons. When the boy, Gary, came, he absolutely painted Miss Bainbridge's face. Every single time she saw this video, Aria was taken aback by the sheer quantity of cum that was produced and the force with which it was deposited on Miss Bainbridge. The final shot of the secretary with stripes of cum across her face, her eyes glued shut and strings hanging from her chin and nose was a glory to behold and prompted Aria to make a mental note to use Gary for some of her upcoming projects.