Jack and Phoebe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria skimmed through a couple more videos and took stock of how her library of compromising material was slowly expanding. She was exceptionally proud of her ability to gather the material, all of which was the result of finding whatever the victim's weakness was, whether it was a dirty, little secret or desire, or a fear and working from there.

For instance, Mr Hogan, the well-liked Religious Studies teacher, apparently had a weakness for schoolgirls, however, he had never acted upon it, that is, until Aria noticed his furtive glances in class. She arranged for a very pretty schoolgirl to be in the right place at the right time, saying exactly the right thing, showing just the right amount of skin and just like that, temptation got the better of good, old Mr Hogan. He found himself captured for posterity absolutely railing an 18-year old pupil in his classroom.

Emma, the schoolgirl trap for Mr Hogan, had cheated substantially in her mock A-level exams, enough to ensure she would be expelled if the school authorities found out. The threat of expulsion was enough to get her to drop her knickers for and take a load from the teacher, as seen in the video.

The boy, David, the one who had been masturbating and ejaculating all over himself, was the culprit who had stolen the exam papers for Emma, and indeed Emma had eagerly given Aria his name in order to avoid starring in more X-rated videos, a deal that Aria had absolutely no intention of keeping to.

Miss Cathy Bainbridge, one of the school's secretaries, had been a somewhat accidental discovery. Aria had been in town and spotted Miss Bainbridge with Gary Smithers, the captain of the school's rugby First XV, being extremely affectionate with each other in a pub. A stupid mistake on their part, but one that Aria immediately capitalised on. Gary went along with everything Aria demanded, like a good little puppy dog, just to keep Miss Bainbridge's job and reputation safe; it was a two-for-one deal for Aria. She had some videos of the pair doing some far more outrageous things, but the deepthroat video was the one Aria liked to watch most often.

Aria's favourite video, at least, of the ones she had just watched, purely because it was so extremely mean, was Susan, the girl with the long and thick dildo pushed into her arse. Susan had been another of the recipients of the stolen exam papers and was actually David's sister. She had begged Aria for some lube to use, but Aria had told her that the only lube she could have was whatever she could produce herself, as a result the dildo had caused quite a few tears to be shed as it went in, despite her managing to deepthroat it before it took its trip up her fundament. In fact, both the deepthroating and the anal insertion had been feats which had impressed Aria immensely; prior to seeing it with her own eyes she had not believed either was even possible, the dildo had been bought by Aria more to threaten and scare people with rather than to actually be used.On the day that she had filmed Susan, she had actually had a much smaller, much more manageable one in her bag which she had been planning to give to Susan to use instead of the monster one, just to demonstrate her merciful side. However, it turned out that Susan apparently had a magical anus and rectum, not to mention some serious deepthroating skills, both of which Aria would dearly like to exploit further in follow-up videos.

Aria now had plans for a series of videos featuring both David and Susan, she was sure that she could find plenty of buyers for real incest porn on the Dark Web, but had not had time to make the arrangements since she had devoted so much of her time and energy to crushing Phoebe Harrington.

Phoebe had proven to be by far her hardest target, not only did she not seem to be hiding anything embarrassing, illegal, seedy or shady as far as Aria's investigations could determine, but she had friends who did not gossip about her, at least not to other people. As a result of Phoebe's apparently squeaky-clean life, and the tight-lipped nature of her close friends, Aria had been forced to look to Phoebe's boyfriend Jack Sullivan and his friends. Unbelievably, it turned out that Jack and his friends were a bunch of completely boring, nerdy, goody two shoes. All her usual investigations and sources had turned up nothing, she'd even had Miss Bainbridge print out their complete pupil records going back to primary school and spent multiple evenings and a weekend combing through their grades and attendances in the hope of uncovering signs of cheating or truancy, but there was absolutely nothing useful to her in any of the boys' records. She had, however, been forced to learn, thanks to a few online tutorials and YouTube videos, some quite high level statistical and forensic accounting skills that she was certain would serve her well in her future investigative endeavours, so she did not look upon those lost evenings and days as a complete waste of time.

After exhausting all her passive tricks, she decided to go active and provoke a situation that she could exploit. After much thought she selected Tom Chaplin as the weak link. He seemed to be extremely close to Jack and his twin sister, Maggie. Tom was single and Aria imagined that he might now be feeling a little left out and lonely with Jack spending so much of his free time with Phoebe. Aria thought that he might be vulnerable to a little honeytrap, but she did not want to do it herself. She toyed with the idea of getting one of her stable of victims to do it, possibly Emma, she had been able to entrap a teacher with a few flirtatious conversations and a cheeky little flash of her knickers, but she worried about whoever she used blabbing and ruining the entire anti-Phoebe plot, so she had decided to ask Jasmine, who was no slouch when it came to being sexy and seductive.

Persuading Jasmine to do it was fairly easy, she was Aria's sole confidante and the only person to know of Aria's skills in the dark arts and the extent of her application of said skills, although she was not privy to all the fine details or future plans. She was also a major beneficiary of the entire operation as Aria made sure that Jasmine got lots of treats - regular clothes-shopping trips, a phone, makeup, jewellry - all paid for from the proceeds of the schemes. It was why Aria had been so angry with her when she had leaked information to Maggie. She had breached Aria's trust and put everything at risk, which meant that Aria needed to make her punishment swift and harsh, to make sure there was never a repeat offence.

It turned out that Jasmine's seduction of Tom was ridiculously easy, a flirty note, a kiss, a little aborted handjob and Jasmine had basically got him to humiliate himself for the camera. The videos she had of him now went beyond anything she had ever made before, she had really surprised herself at how depraved she could be when she put her mind to it. She had also surprised herself at how much she had enjoyed orchestrating the total humiliation of Tom, something that she had not done before but would seriously consider repeating in future.

Aria was now only one step away from compromising Jack and when she had Jack she could be certain of trapping Phoebe. Phoebe would be her pièce de résistance, her magnum opus; the breaking of the Phoebitch would be gloriously depraved. Just the thought of the things she could do to Phoebe Harrington, the absolutely deplorable acts she would force her to do, made Aria's heart beat faster and, she had to reluctantly admit to herself, it made her knickers a little wet. By the time she was finished with Phoebe, that bitch would be humiliated and utterly ruined in front of everyone, and, most importantly, if all went to plan, everyone would think Phoebe asked for and deserved everything that happened to her.

**

Phoebe and Stephanie arrived home with just enough time to stash their purchases before Phoebe's parents returned from their weekend away. The two unmarked carrier bags containing their purchases from Betty Winters were put at the back of Phoebe's wardrobe, with the contents wholly unexplored, much to the girls' chagrin.

"Hi Love," Phoebe's mother said as she walked through the front door, "hi Stephanie!"

"Hi Mum," replied Phoebe.

"Hi Dr Harrington," replied Stephanie, on her way out of the door, "I'm just heading home."

"Oh goodbye, Dear" replied Phoebe's mother, "hope you two had fun on your sleepover."

"We did, Mum," answered Phoebe with a smile, as she shut the front door behind Stephanie, "thanks for letting me have Steph over, the house is lonely without you and Dad here. Not to mention a little scary!"

**

Maggie was sat at her desk idly flipping through Jack's photos on her laptop. She had become bored with her aunt and uncle's visit and retreated to her room after lunch claiming that she had homework to do, but in truth she just wanted to be alone with the photos. She was struggling to settle on a favourite, but the one showing Phoebe's facial expression as Jack sunk his cock in her arse was up there, as was the one with Phoebe's tongue part way into Jack's bum. It seemed to her that she rather enjoyed the photos where it looked like Phoebe was being forced to do things that she probably did not want to do, it also made her wonder if Jack would force her to do those things and she tried to imagine what that would be like. Would Jack want to tie her up like he did Phoebe, or would he be different with her? She hoped he would want to tie her up in her bedroom and do unspeakable things to her, but she also wanted to tie him up and do awful things to him too. Maybe they could take it in turns, she thought, do unspeakable things to each other until one of them chickened out. She stood up and walked to her wardrobe, and after rifling through her things she pulled out four scarves and her school tie.

"We could use these to tie each other up," she thought aloud, holding the scarves, "and this" holding up the tie, "as a blindfold."

"Maggie!" her mother shouted from downstairs, "Maggie!"

Startled, she threw the scarves and tie into the wardrobe, slammed the door shut and rushed to the top of the stairs. Worried that her filthy, incestuous desires would be discovered just by the look on her face, she timidly peered over the balustrade, attempting to reveal as little as possible of her face, and down into the hall below.

"Maggie, we're going to go for a drink at the Dog with Marge and Don, Jack's coming, do you want to come too?" asked her mother.

"I'd like to come, Mum," she replied, "but I have some things I have to do."

"Oh, that's a shame, Dear," said her mother, disappointed, "if you finish, maybe you could come and meet us?"

"Yeah, I'll try to come," said Maggie, "hopefully, I will."

"Ok, Dear," said her mother, "well, we're off, hopefully see you soon."

Maggie watched from her bedroom window as her mother, father, Jack and her aunt and uncle walked down the road in the direction of the pub. Once they were out of sight, she closed her curtains and quickly stripped off and lay down on the bed. With her phone in her hand, she started to flick through Jack's photos and gently stroke herself. The photos of Phoebe with Jack's cock in her bum intrigued Maggie, she had experienced how sensitive her anus was when she was playing with herself, but whenever her finger had gone inside her there before she had only just barely penetrated her darkest hole and she came so quickly afterwards that she felt that she had obviously not had the full anal experience. She really wanted to know what Phoebe had been through, and whether she had really enjoyed it or if she merely put up with it for Jack's benefit.

She turned onto her front and got onto her knees so that her bum was in the air. She lightly traced her anus with a finger, but her finger did not really slip easily around, so she wet her finger in her pussy and used that as lubricant. A sigh escaped her lips as she circled her anus with the wet finger. She could feel the muscular ring relax somewhat, but very quickly the lubrication dried up.

"Hmm, needs something really slippery," she said to herself, "that stays slippery for longer."

She remembered Jack using something the day before when she had watched him have a wank in his room. She jumped out of bed and, forgetting her nakedness, dashed to Jack's room, and rifled through his desk drawer. She found the small bottle Jack had used, it was marked 'JE Lube' and on reading the label she found that it was suitable for vaginal and anal use.

"Excellent!" she whispered, as she brought the bottle back to her room, planning on returning it when she was finished.

She climbed back onto the bed and resumed her facedown, bum up position. She squirted a small amount of the lube on her middle finger and returned to teasing her anus. The difference was amazing, whereas it felt good before now it felt great, and the pleasure that her circling motion gave her was greatly increased. She spent some time just circling her anus, she added a little more lube and then started pushing a little. Slowly her fingertip started to penetrate her sphincter until it slipped in upto the first knuckle, she then found that there was another barrier inside that stopped her finger going any further in.

Maggie continued her circular motion and added an in and out thrust too and eventually her finger slipped past the second barrier and entered her rectum. She found it a strange sensation, it was pleasurable but it did not seem to be as overwhelming as it appeared in the photos of Phoebe and Jack. She continued with her thrusting, moving her finger in and out, a little faster than before, she also added a finger to her clitoris, the combination of both was considerably more enjoyable.

It was not long before Maggie found herself on the edge of an orgasm, she had two fingers from her left hand in her pussy, her thumb on her clitoris and a finger from her right hand pushing in and out of her anus. She added a second finger to her anus, which had relaxed considerably and was now easy for her to move her fingers in and out. Her orgasm hit her like a wall, she had her fingers buried in her pussy and arse and found herself groaning as both began to spasm around her digits. Her climax spread out over her entire lower half in a way that she had never experienced before, and she found herself slumping down, no longer able to remain on her knees.

She pulled her hands away, and another orgasm was triggered by her fingers exiting her, the rapid movement across the two sphincters stimulating the nerves there in an astonishingly pleasurable way. She fell onto her back as her belly rippled with the contractions of her climax, she could feel her anus opening and shutting, in time with the waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy. She touched her clitoris, setting off another round of contractions and another orgasm, this one running up her spine and making the hair on her head tingle. Touching her nipples brought a similar response and she found herself losing track of everything except for her erogenous zones, which felt like they were being hit with tiny electric shocks.

Maggie had no idea how long she had experienced her climax for, when it settled down she found herself feeling like she had been for a run, her muscles ached from exertion and she was covered in sweat.

"If that's what it feels like when I do it myself, no wonder Phoebe looked like she lost her mind last night!" she said between gasping breaths.

**

Tom answered the front door and was surprised to see Aria and Jasmine standing there smiling at him. Aria, without waiting to be asked in, pushed past Tom and walked straight to the stairs, whereas Jasmine stood and waited politely on the doorstep.

"Well, you might as well come in!" said Tom, frustrated.

He turned and sprinted up the stairs to cut Aria off before she reached the landing at the top.

"What do you think you're doing Aria?" asked Tom in an angry whisper, blocking her way onto the landing, "my parents are home!"

"Tommy, I need to test the cameras," she replied, "it's important that we make sure they're working, as I don't seem to have any new video from you."

"You only gave them to me yesterday," he said, "what did you expect to see?"

"Exactly, they must not be working, otherwise I would have seen you doing what you were told to do," she said, "so I need to check they work and Jasmine is going to help me do that."

"Aria!" he said through gritted teeth, "my parents are in the garden, they could come into the house at any time."

"Well, you had better let me do what I need to do then, then we can get out of here as quickly as possible," she replied.

Aria pushed past Tom and walked onto the landing.

"Which bedroom is yours?" she asked, "or, maybe we should use your parents' room!"

"Please Aria," begged Tom, "please don't do this."

"Aww, Tommy," she reached out and stroked his cheek, "I'll tell you what, point me to your room this second and I won't film you buggering Jasmine on your mummy's bed. Argue any further, and not only will you be violating poor Jazz's bum on your parents' bed, you'll be doing it with Mummy's toothbrush up your arse."

Tom looked at the floor and pointed to his bedroom door.

Aria strode into the room and immediately started looking for the cameras. She quickly spotted them and switched them on.

"Okay, Jazz knows what I want to see, so I'm going to leave you in her capable hands," said Aria, "I'm going to go sit in your front room and watch the proceedings on my phone, to check the angles and signal quality. Do exactly what Jazz says, and as soon as you do, we'll be out of your hair."

Tom nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed, as Aria walked out of the room shutting the door behind her. Jasmine smiled at Tom, the weak, tight-lipped smile of someone suffering along too.

"She just wants me to blow you, and when you come you're supposed to do it on my face and tits," Jasmine whispered, hoping that the cameras did not pick up on her reluctance, she had not wanted to come today but Aria insisted, "and then you're supposed to return the favour, we should probably try to make it as quick as we can so we don't get caught by your mum."

Tom nodded and began to unzip his jeans, whilst Jasmine pulled her t-shirt over her head and unclipped her bra.

"If you can, try to avoid getting it in my hair," she said, "ok?"

Tom nodded his agreement as he stood there with his jeans around his ankles and his soft cock hanging limply.

Jasmine, dressed only in her short skirt, white socks and plimsolls, knelt in front of Tom and, without using her hands, ducked forward and enveloped his cock in her warm mouth. Tom groaned as he felt her tongue swirl around his glans, and again when she focused on that spot just below the head. As his cock started to harden, he felt Jasmine bring her hand up to cup his scrotum, her fingertips tracing the ridge that ran behind his balls. When he reached full hardness he watched the brunette in front of him start to bob her head up and down his shaft at a fairly quick pace.

Tom let his head roll back and he started to gently thrust his hips forward in time with Jasmine's head bobbing. It did not take long for Jasmine's efforts to pay off.

"Oh, god I'm close!" he exclaimed.

Jasmine pulled off his cock and quickly started stroking him with her hand. After a few moments, Tom felt his scrotum rise up and the familiar contractions of orgasm begin. He grabbed his cock and aimed it at Jasmine's upturned face. The first shot of cum landed in a line down the side of Jasmine's nose, striping her all the way to her chin. The second hit her just above her lips, giving her a cum moustache. The final shot Tom aimed lower and hit her left breast. Tom lost his balance and fell back onto the edge of the bed, his cock leaking a stream of cum that ran down over his shaft and balls and dripped onto the duvet between his legs.