Jack and Phoebe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine stood up carefully, without disturbing the cum on her face or chest, she walked calmly towards the camera looking down from the shelf and showed Tom's deposits to the tiny lens, knowing that Aria wanted to see it in close-up. Satisfied, she turned back to face Tom and slipped her skirt and underwear down her legs and stepped out of them. Tom looked her up and down, marvelling at how sexy Jasmine actually was, standing there in nothing but her white knee socks and plimsolls, and at any other time in his life this would have been a dream come true. Jasmine walked over to the bed and perched on the end, leant back and lifted her knees to her chest and whilst holding them up with her hands, spread her legs wide.

"Come on Tom," she said, "Aria wants to see you eat me, and I'd rather not get caught by your dad, naked with a faceful of your cum."

Tom nodded and, with his jeans and boxer shorts still around his ankles, he knelt at the foot of his bed between Jasmine's legs and looked over the sight before him. Jasmine's pose left absolutely nothing to the imagination, and he could see that although they were both being coerced by Aria, Jasmine was definitely excited by this. Tom wasted no time and dove straight for Jasmine's pussy and, after a couple of quick swipes with his tongue, he sucked her clitoris between his lips and slipped a finger inside her.

Tom continued sucking and licking Jasmine's clitoris whilst pumping his finger in and out of her, he added a second finger and felt her wetness run down over his wrist. Jasmine's hips bounced on the bed and Tom could hear her breathing getting more laboured. He looked up, over her mons, and watched as her head rolled back and she let go of her legs and put her hands over her mouth in an attempt to gag herself. He dipped his ring finger into her pussy alongside his index and middle fingers. Once the finger was coated in her moisture to his satisfaction, he withdrew it and lined it up with her tiny, pink anus and without any preparation or warning he pushed it through her sphincters as quickly as he could. His finger sank all the way in and provoked exactly the reaction that he intended, Jasmine arched her back pulling Tom up onto the bed between her legs as he felt his mouth flooded with results of her climax. She twisted her hips this way and that, and Tom did his best to remain attached to her, but eventually he withdrew both his mouth and his fingers. He sat on the bed and watched as Jasmine writhed on top of the covers, allowing himself a brief moment to feel pleased with his actions before the reality of how he came to be in this moment returned.

**

Aria sat on the sofa with her feet up on the coffee table, her hand down the front of her jeans lazily playing with herself as she watched Tom repay Jasmine's earlier efforts. She had to admit to herself that seeing the two of them together, especially in Tom's bedroom, was pretty hot and would make a nice difference from the normal school setting of the other videos in her blackmail library. The fact that she had two good camera angles helped too. She watched Jasmine come hard on Tom's mouth, pulled her hand out from her jeans and, after sitting up, wiped it off on one of the cushions on the sofa.

**

Eventually, Jasmine sat up and asked Tom where the bathroom was and went to clean herself up. A few minutes later, Jasmine reappeared at Tom's bedroom door, with her T-shirt and skirt on, and face cleaned and her modest makeup reapplied.

"Tom, we have to go downstairs," she said, looking at Tom sitting there naked from the waist down, "get dressed!"

Tom nodded, stood and pulled his jeans up. The pair walked quietly down the stairs and found Aria sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Great show Tommy!" she said, as he entered the room accompanied by Jasmine, "now let's get to the buggering!"

Tom felt faint, as Aria walked up beside him and ran her hand down his chest.

"Now, should you bugger Jasmine or should Jasmine bugger you?" Aria asked, matter-of-factly, "decisions, decisions."

Aria walked behind Tom, placing her hand on his butt and giving it a hard squeeze.

"Aria," Tom began, his mouth dry, "we did everything exactly how you wanted!"

"True," she replied nodding, "that is true."

Aria walked between Tom and Jasmine and placed a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Oh okay relax, we'll save the sodomy for another day," she said, pushing her bottom lip out, "I do so love it when you two get fucked in the arse and you look so good doing it on video."

Aria turned to face them, a smile once again on her face.

"You might have already guessed, but, I really like seeing both of you buggered!" she said loudly, punctuating each word with a pointed finger jammed into the pair's sternums, "yes, I do. Now, Jazz, let's go home!"

Tom breathed a sigh of relief. Aria marched to the front door, opened it and stepped outside followed by Jasmine. Tom closed the door behind them relieved that his parents had not caught him with the two girls.

**

By the time that Maggie had recovered from her explorations it was dark outside and so she decided to have a shower and get ready for bed before the others got home. She showered and was coming out of the bathroom in just her bathrobe when she heard the front door open.

"Maggie!" her mother called up from the front door, "Maggie!"

She went to the top of the stairs and looked down to the hall below, and saw her mother struggling to support her father and brother as the pair giggled and staggered about.

"Maggie, give me a hand with your idiot brother and his idiot father," said her exasperated mother, "the pair of them have drunk themselves silly, and now the best thing to do is put them to bed to sleep it off!"

Maggie put her arm around the back of her twin brother, his arm around her shoulders and began to steer him up the stairs. Jack was heavy, but he was still sober enough to be able to walk, he was just very unsteady on his feet. Maggie was not sure how her mother had managed to get them both home though, because even though the Dog and Duck was only a few streets away, they still had to cross a busy road. Maggie shook her head in disbelief as she shepherded her brother up the stairs and steered him into his room.

Finally, she managed to get him to sit on the edge of his bed and she knelt on the floor to unlace his shoes. She got his shoes and socks off and then stood and managed to get his jacket off. He was now sitting on his bed with just his jeans and a t-shirt on. Maggie considered leaving him like this, but she knew he wouldn't sleep well in his jeans, so she pushed him onto his back and undid the button and pulled the zip down. Jack was laying on the end of his bed, his feet still on the ground, so she grasped the waistband of his jeans and pulled hard. Even in his drunken state, Jack had the presence of mind to lift his bottom and his jeans slid quickly to his knees taking his boxer shorts with them.

Maggie didn't notice what she had done and continued to pull his jeans down the rest of the way and finally off his legs. It was only when she stood up and surveyed her handiwork that she realised that Jack's soft cock was fully exposed and resting gently on his belly. She brought her hand to her mouth to suppress the sound of her gasp of shock, and turned towards the open door.

Maggie walked towards the door, fully intending to walk out and close it behind her, leaving Jack to sleep off the beers.

"I should really just walk out of Jack's room," she thought to herself, "but, what if Jack is sick? It's not safe leaving a drunk person to sleep on their back, is it?"

She took a step towards the door.

"I should just turn him on his side, and then I'll walk out," she thought, trying to justify going back towards the bed, "yes, that is what I'll do, turn him on his side and then walk out. Better shut his door for the sake of his privacy first, though."

Maggie shut Jack's bedroom door and turned back towards the bed. She stood and watched Jack for a while, checking that he was actually out of it and not pretending. She took a step towards the bed and, as if playing a game of 'What's the time Mr Wolf?', waited to see if he reacted to her movement.

Maggie watched Jack's chest rise and fall and his hips shift slightly, the whole time she held her breath fearing that even that might wake him. She took a few more steps forward and again stopped and watched, waiting to see if Jack woke up. Another couple of steps brought her legs into contact with the mattress, now she was closer to his naked cock than she had ever been, she stared hard at it, noting how different it appeared from the times she had seen it before.

"Last chance, Maggie," she whispered to herself, hands clenched at her side, "you can just walk out and forget about this, you SHOULD just walk out."

Maggie sat on the end of the bed next to Jack, her robe pulled up as she sat down so her naked leg was in contact with Jack's leg. An electric shock ran through her body, from the point of contact, up her thigh, straight to her clitoris. Her hand shook as she reached out towards Jack's groin, it hovered just above his cock, close enough that she could feel the body heat being radiated from it. Maggie took a deep breath as she lay her hand on Jack's member. Her other hand went between her own legs. Slowly, gently Maggie stroked up the shaft and then, as her hand travelled back down, she watched how the foreskin was drawn back revealing the glans, its moist surface glistening in the bedroom's dim light. Her finger found her clitoris and started circling it in time with her stroking. Jack's cock started to harden in her hand, it angled towards his belly, and a drop of liquid appeared at the head. Maggie smeared the liquid around the glans and used it to lubricate her movements. She used her thumb to stimulate the ridge under the head, this caused another drop of clear liquid to appear.

Maggie stood up and walked to the desk, she extracted the little bottle of lube from the drawer and returned to Jack. She opened the top of the bottle and let a little stream of the jelly trickle down over Jack's cock. Replacing her hand she started stroking again, adding a circular motion at the end of the upward stroke. Her finger returned to her clitoris and continued its stimulation. Jack's hips started to gently thrust upwards to meet her hand on the downstrokes, and his breathing changed, becoming deeper and longer.

"Oh, Maggie!" Jack mumbled, "hmmm."

Maggie was shocked, she pulled her hand away and stood up. Jack's hips thrust up into the air, seemingly searching out her hand, his hard cock now throbbing and an angry red. She looked carefully at Jack's face, wondering if he was just pretending to be asleep. Her heart was beating hard, her mouth was dry and she suddenly felt how wrong what she was doing was. She turned to leave the room and got as far as the door, before she looked over her shoulder to check on Jack. She quickly left the room and closed the door behind her.

Maggie was shocked at how far she had gone. Before, it was just watching, it could be hand-waved away as simple curiosity, a brother and sister exploring their emotions and sexuality as they grow up in close proximity. Now, she had given her brother a handjob, albeit one that was cut short by her conscience. She had crossed a line, transgressed a strong cultural and moral norm, and she was not entirely sure she cared that she had. After witnessing Jack's reaction to what happened this evening, and yet another incident of him calling out her name, she was sure that he felt the same way as she did, she just needed him to admit it to her.