Jack and Phoebe Ch. 08

Story Info
Phoebe makes Sally pay. Maggie and Jack, finally.
8.9k words
4.78
2.1k
00

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 8

Click!

"Pip Pip Pip, Good morning, it is seven am on Monday the 25th of September, and you're listening to BBC Radio Four, the headlines today are."

Jack's hand slapped the mattress where his brain thought that the radio was and as a result the radio kept blaring. Confused, Jack opened his eyes and found himself lying on the end of his bed with his feet on the floor. His knees felt sore, but not as sore as his head which was thumping. He scrambled up the bed in order to turn off the radio. He lay there for a while hoping his headache would ease, he ran his hands down his chest and over his belly. When he reached his groin he found it covered in something sticky, he sat up and saw the little lube bottle sitting on its side on the floor beside his bed. He fell backwards with a little laugh, thinking that he must have fallen asleep mid-wank. Finally, he got himself up and began his day.

Jack swallowed the two ibuprofen and two paracetamol tablets his mother gave him with a large glass of water, whilst she laughed at his hangover.

"It serves you and your dad right!" she said, "we were only supposed to go for an after-lunch drink or two and you, your dad and your uncle turned it into a bloody session!"

Jack shook his head, remembering the fun he had with his father and, surprisingly, his uncle, the day before brought a small smile to his face.

"I bet your uncle is suffering too!" said his mother, just loud enough to be painful.

Suddenly, Maggie, who had said nothing the entire time Jack was being teased, stood up and hurried out of the kitchen and then out of the front door.

"What's up with your sister?" asked his mother, "she didn't even say goodbye!"

"I have no idea, maybe she's worried about a test or something," suggested Jack.

**

Maggie raced out of the front door, her blazer and bag trailing behind her and headed to the bus stop hoping that the bus came before Jack emerged from the house. She had barely slept and had spent the night going over her actions in Jack's bedroom. Silently, in her head she was trying to find justifications for what she did; it was just natural curiosity, they love each other, Jack wants it too, anything she could think of to justify it. However, she could not shake the feeling of arousal she felt every time she remembered what she had done, however, those feelings were accompanied by the knowledge that if Jack had done something similar to her when she was in a similar inebriated condition, she did not think she could forgive him for violating her like that, and this realisation brought on terrible feelings of guilt that made her feel sick. She would have to find a way to make it up to him, hopefully without ever having to tell him what she had done.

The bus arrived and she jumped on, relieved that it had departed before Jack made an appearance.

**

Phoebe and Jack met Stephanie at the gates to the school and walked in three astride.

"Morning Steph," said Phoebe, a big smile on her face.

"M'ning Steph," mumbled Jack.

"Morning Phebes," replied Stephanie, "what's up with him?"

"Got drunk with his dad last night," Phoebe giggled, "and now he's paying for it."

Jack separated off and walked towards the collection of Mike, Dan and Tom in their usual spot by the fence; Stephanie and Phoebe went to meet Sally.

**

"Alright, Jack?" asked Tom.

"Hungover, and suffering." replied Jack, which was met with laughs and backslaps from his friends.

"Oh, can't lickle Jack handle his dwinks?" asked Mike, laughing, "did one have too many sherries with dear old Mumsy?"

"Sherry? I thought his drink of choice was Pimms," laughed Dan, "taken on the croquet lawn, of course!"

Jack leaned back against the fence and then quickly bent forward with his hands on his knees.

"Back up boys," shouted Dan, "he's about to blow!"

Jack dry-heaved a couple of times, and then groaned.

**

Phoebe sat in her form room after lunch waiting for afternoon registration to be over, Stephanie was mindlessly drawing shapes with her fingertips on her bare thigh under their desk, and she was doing her best to hide her reaction from Sally who was turned around to face them and was again talking to them about her favourite TV show.

"I've watched a couple of episodes now," said Phoebe, her voice raising slightly as Stephanie slipped her hand further up under her skirt.

"What'd you think of it?" asked Sally, happy that someone had taken her recommendation for once.

"I like it, it doesn't hurt that it's got some really hot sex scenes!" she replied.

"I know, right!" said Sally, enthusiastically, leaning forward slightly.

"If you like the first two episodes, you'll love the fourth and.." Sally stopped talking as she glanced down, her face took on a crimson hue and she turned away to face the front of the classroom.

Phoebe and Stephanie looked at each other for a second.

"Did she see?" Stephanie mouthed at Phoebe.

"I don't know!" replied Phoebe, shrugging and turning a similar colour to Sally.

"Oh fuck!" mouthed Stephanie.

The bell for the afternoon lessons rang, Sally shot out of her seat and was out of the door before Phoebe or Stephanie could react.

"What are we going to do?" asked Stephanie.

"I don't know, but we have to talk to her before she tells anyone else," replied Phoebe, "let's see if she can come to mine after school today."

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault," said Stephanie, tears beginning to well in her eyes, "I just didn't think."

Phoebe put her arm round Stephanie and gave her a squeeze.

"I could have easily stopped you," explained Phoebe, "but I was enjoying you being a bad girl and especially enjoying thinking of ways to punish you for it."

**

Jack was relieved when the final bell rang out and the day was over, he headed out towards the school gates to wait for Phoebe. Shortly after he arrived, Phoebe arrived looking flustered.

"What's up Phebes?" he asked.

"Sally saw something, and I think she freaked out," she replied.

"What did she see?"

"Steph was being a little touchy-feely in class, and Sally spotted it."

"Ah, that's not good."

"No, so I'm hoping to catch her and get her to mine where we can sit her down and talk it out."

"You don't need me?"

"No, I don't think you'll be much help."

"Ahh, that's actually a relief," he replied, "I'm really not feeling well, so I was hoping to head home to my bed."

"Okay," she said, "I hope you feel better."

"Thanks, Phebes. See you tomorrow."

Jack gave Phoebe a kiss on the cheek and headed for the bus stop. About twenty minutes later, Jack walked through the front door and headed straight up the stairs without pausing. As soon as he got to his room he stripped off his uniform down to his boxers and climbed into bed. He closed his eyes and was soon asleep.

A while later, Jack was woken by the sound of voices coming from downstairs, so he pulled on a t-shirt and went to investigate. Quietly, he descended the stairs until he could see into the living room. Sitting on the sofa were Maggie and Tom, they sat close together and seemed to be just talking. Jack could not quite make out what they were saying, but Maggie soon shifted from sitting next to Tom, to sitting on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. Jack saw her lift up and then sit back down, and then kiss Tom again. Jack was entranced by her movement, a small up and down bob, with a slight sideways rock. He wondered if they were having sex, but could not tell from his position. He found himself becoming hard, the front of his boxers tenting out.

Jack watched Maggie pull Tom's head into her neck, and then she looked right at Jack, locking eyes with him before pulling Tom in for a kiss. Jack froze in place, he had been caught watching his twin sister, and for a second he did not know what to do. He watched Maggie whisper something in Tom's ear and begin to stand up, at which point his legs started to work again and he made a dash for his room as quickly as possible.

**

Maggie ran into Tom at the bus stop, and knowing that her parents would not be home for ages, asked him if he fancied coming round to hers. Tom did not need to be asked twice and so twenty-five minutes later they were walking in through the front door.

"Jack must be round at Phoebe's," said Maggie, pointing to Jack's empty peg on the coatrack where he normally kept his blazer.

Maggie took off her blazer and hung it on her peg and then took Tom by the hand and led him to the living room.

"I'm so glad you asked me out," she said, "I've been hoping that you would for ages."

"If I had known I would have done it ages ago," he replied, "but if I'm honest I was worried about what Jack would do."

"It's none of Jack's business!" Maggie said, slightly indignantly, "I choose who I date, not him!"

"I know, but Jack's been my best friend for as long as I can remember, and he is very protective of you," said Tom.

"Yes, well, I guess I'm protective of him too," she replied, her annoyance defused somewhat.

Maggie leaned in to kiss Tom, who returned her kiss. She climbed onto his lap, her legs to one side and kissed him again. Finding her current position uncomfortable, she lifted herself up and settled down again, this time with her knees either side of Tom's legs. Her skirt was pulled up high on her thighs, revealing her plain white knickers. She continued to kiss Tom and began to grind her butt on his lap. She felt him harden in his trousers and she wrapped her arms more tightly round his neck and pulled him into her neck which he kissed, teasing the sensitive skin with his tongue.

Maggie continued to grind on Tom; she could feel her arousal increasing as was Tom's, who was now rising slightly to meet her downwards movements. She was just at the top of an upward movement when she happened to look out of the living room door towards the stairs, to her surprise her eyes were met with Jack's eyes as he seemed to be watching her and Tom together. She could see the tent in Jack's boxers; the sight of his arousal sent an additional thrill through her.

"You have to go," she whispered to Tom, "I just remembered my mum's due back very soon, and I'm not ready to introduce you as my boyfriend yet."

"Oh, okay," replied Tom, his disappointment visible on his face, "I'm not going to pretend I'm entirely happy about it."

He made a point of looking down at his crotch where his erection was causing a large bulge in his trousers. Maggie looked down and smiled.

"Did I do that?" she said, putting her finger in between her lips and trying to look innocent, "I promise to make it up to you, soon."

"I'll hold you to that!" said Tom.

"I'll look forward to it!" Maggie smiled and climbed off Tom's lap.

She looked towards the top of the stairs but she could see that Jack had run away.

Maggie shut the front door quietly, and then she tiptoed up the stairs. She went to her room and, without closing the door, removed her skirt, shoes and blouse, leaving her just wearing her plain white bra, knickers and knee-length socks. She turned around in front of the full length mirror and admired how she looked, noticing the large wet-spot on the front of her knickers.

Taking a couple of deep breaths she walked out of her room and, without hesitation or knocking, straight into Jack's room.

**

Phoebe and Stephanie waited at the school gates for Sally to arrive. Eventually, Sally made an appearance, but upon seeing Phoebe and Stephanie, she sped up her walk and tried to get away without having to face her friends.

"Sally!" Stephanie called out, trying not to draw too much attention to herself, "Sally!"

"Leave me alone!" replied Sally, meekly, her head down as she pulled her bag in tight and tried to walk quickly away.

"Sally!" said Phoebe, sharply, "Stop!"

Sally stopped suddenly, and stood waiting staring at her shoes.

"Right, we're all going to my house and we'll talk about what happened and sort this out!" said Phoebe in a commanding tone, "okay?"

"Yes Phoebe," answered Sally.

The three girls walked in silence to Phoebe's house, Sally flanked by Phoebe and Stephanie as if they were worried that she would make an escape bid. Once they arrived, Phoebe led them into the living room and after they had all removed their blazers and put their bags down, she left and returned a few minutes later with a tray holding three mugs of tea and a packet of biscuits.

"Thought we could all use a cuppa," said Phoebe, setting the tray down on the table, "nothing terrible happens when you have a cup of tea and a biscuit."

Sally sat in the middle of the sofa between Phoebe and Stephanie, her eyes still firmly fixed on her shoes, her cheeks a rosy red almost the same colour as her hair, her fingers gripping the sofa cushion so tightly that her knuckles were white.

"Sally, did you see something after lunch?" asked Stephanie, quietly.

Sally nodded in reply, her eyes still stuck to her feet. Phoebe gently put her hand on Sally's shoulder, she could feel how tense Sally was, she was almost trembling before Sally forcefully pulled away from her.

"What's wrong Sally?" asked Phoebe, softly running her hand up and down her friend's back.

Sally suddenly twisted in her seat so that she was staring straight at Phoebe, her eyes filled with tears and her face a picture of rage.

"You!" she said, through her gritted teeth, "you're the problem!"

Phoebe was taken completely by surprise, shocked she rocked back from Sally, tears forming in her eyes, unable to speak.

"You! Not content to have Jack all to yourself!" Sally spat, flecks of spit flying at Phoebe, "but you had to take Steph too!"

She pushed her finger into Phoebe's chest, directly between her breasts, hard enough to actually hurt.

"And then you two made sure to make me feel humiliated by messing about in front of me! You've probably been doing it for ages and then laughing about it! Laughing about stupid, little Sally, she doesn't have a clue!" she shouted, her hand sailed out of nowhere and caught Phoebe across the cheek, making a loud slap and causing Phoebe to wail in pain and clutch her face.

Sally stood up and towered over, the now cowering Phoebe. Stephanie shuffled quickly to Phoebe's side to render assistance but lost the will to fight back when she looked up and saw the anger burning in Sally's eyes so she simply put her arm around Phoebe's shoulder.

"Maybe you should fucking show me what you've been doing, show me it all!" Sally shouted, grabbing both girls painfully by the hair and pulling them off the sofa to their feet, "you seemed so desperate for me to see during afternoon reg, well here's your fucking chance!"

Sally pushed the two shocked girls out of the living room and into the hall, she continued directing them up the stairs using her hands wrapped in their hair as though they were leashes.

As they climbed the stairs, Phoebe and Stephanie looked at each other in horror, they had never seen their friend like this, she was always so meek and kind, the switch had caught them completely off-guard and they were at a complete loss as to how to deal with it.

They arrived at Phoebe's bedroom door and with a forceful shove in their backs, Stephanie and Phoebe stumbled into the room and ended up sitting together on the floor at the end of Phoebe's bed. Sally stood over them, her face bright red with rage, tears streaming down her cheeks, teeth tightly gritted. Sally leaned down, bringing her face close to Phoebe's, their noses almost touching.

"Show me!" demanded Sally, staring into Phoebe's eyes but pointing at Stephanie, "show me what you do to her!"

"Sally!" said Stephanie, standing up and approaching Sally, "Stop this! Let's talk about what's got you so mad!"

"No!" shouted Sally, pushing Stephanie so she fell across the bed on her back, "you had a chance to explain this when it started, before you humiliated me by carrying on behind my back and leaving me out!"

Sally again grabbed Phoebe by her ponytail and lifted her painfully to her feet.

"Sally!" pleaded Phoebe, standing on tip-toes, trying her best to avoid having her hair pulled out by the roots, "please don't make us do this!"

"You'll do as I tell you," Sally replied, "if you want my forgiveness, if you value our friendship!"

"Sally, please," said Phoebe, "we do value you, we didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well, show me then!" Sally retorted, pushing Phoebe towards the bed and Stephanie.

Phoebe landed next to Stephanie on the bed, they looked at each other and then at Sally.

"Show me!" said Sally, stamping her foot and then sitting down on the end of the bed.

Phoebe got up off the bed, and pulled Stephanie off the bed too. Sally buried her head in her hands, sobbing as the realisation of what she was doing struck her.

Phoebe and Stephanie moved so that they were standing in front of Sally, who still had not realised that they were standing. Quickly, Phoebe grabbed Sally by her red hair and pulled her flat onto the bed.

"You little bitch!" said Phoebe in her ear, "you think we would make fun of you, or humiliate you?"

Stephanie straddled Sally's hips and pinned her arms to her sides.

"You think we think so little of you that we would deliberately try to hurt you?" continued Phoebe, "You think we would rub your face in it?"

Sally looked up at Phoebe, her face terrified by the sudden loss of control.

"Well, seeing as you wanted to see what Steph and I have been doing," Phoebe said, pushing two of her fingers deep into Sally's mouth, almost to the point of choking her, "maybe we should show you!"

Whilst Phoebe had been talking, Stephanie had unbuttoned Sally's blouse and pulled the cups of her bra down enough to reveal her little pink nipples. Grasping one nipple in each hand, between thumb and index finger, she twisted them savagely, causing Sally to arch her back and struggle. Sally's attempted scream was silenced by Phoebe's fingers pushing deeper into her mouth, practically into her throat.

"You're going to scream a lot!" Phoebe whispered into Sally's ear, "a lot!"

Phoebe pulled her fingers free and let go of Sally's hair, she stood up and walked to her wardrobe whilst Sally coughed and tried to catch her breath.

"Stephanie and I bought this stuff yesterday, we were planning on trying it out on each other and maybe Jack too, but I think we should practise using it on you first," she said as she reached for the two unmarked carrier bags at the back of the wardrobe, "I have a feeling that we both will need to do a lot of practise."

Stephanie stopped torturing Sally's nipples, and simply sat on the girl, keeping her from seeing what Phoebe was up to.

Phoebe walked around the other side of the bed and tipped the bags out on the floor, the only sense that Sally got of what lay in store for her were loud thuds of multiple heavy objects hitting the carpet. Sally tried to twist and turn her head to see what Phoebe was preparing, but Stephanie's hold on her was too tight.

"She needs to lose the blouse and bra first, Steph," said Phoebe, selecting a couple of items from the pile at her feet, "are you going to behave Sally?"

Sally whimpered as a tantalising warmth spread out from her groin and, because Stephanie had released her nipples, there was a delicious tingle running from them to the junction between her legs. She nodded her acquiescence and tried to surreptitiously rub her thighs together. Stephanie swung her leg off Sally and pulled her up into a sitting position. She roughly pulled the red head's blouse off and unclipped and removed her bra, and then unceremoniously pushed her back down before she had realised what was happening let alone had a chance to attempt escape. Stephanie returned to straddling Sally, making sure her arms were pinned tightly by her sides and then, seeing that Phoebe had stripped down to just her underwear, removed her own blouse.