Jack and Phoebe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe leaned over so that she was directly over Sally's head, looking down at the trapped girl's upside down face.

"If you want this to stop, just say 'red', Sally," Phoebe said quietly but retaining an air of menace, "but, if you do, we're done as friends, neither of us will have anything more to do with you, we will not even acknowledge your presence, do you understand?"

Sally nodded, her eyes wide in fear, tears pooled in the corners, threatening to cascade down her face, she was now seeing a side of Phoebe she had never seen before and it was both terrifying and deeply, deeply arousing.

"You need to say it all," said Phoebe, "out loud for us both to hear."

"Yes, Phoebe, I understand," replied Sally meekly, "if I want you to stop I say 'red', but if I say it neither of you will ever speak to me again."

"Good," said Phoebe, "now that we all know that you fully understand and agree to what is about to happen, it's time to get you nice and comfortable."

She reached down and freed one of Sally's hands from Stephanie's grip, quickly slipping a soft, fluffy, black velcro cuff round the wrist and, while pulling her arm straight, looped the cord attached the cuff around the bedpost at the top of the bed and tightened it up so that Sally could not move her arm. She repeated this with Sally's other wrist, attaching it by cord to the bedpost at the bottom of the bed, so now Sally was restrained by her arms and laying across the middle of the bed, her legs hanging off the side but not touching the floor.

Stephanie, seeing that Sally was now fully restrained, swung her leg off Sally and stood up. She pulled her own skirt off leaving her standing in just her white underwear and knee-length socks just like Phoebe. Next, Stephanie undid and pulled Sally's skirt off, leaving Sally dressed in a similar fashion, in just her white, cotton knickers and socks.

Stephanie caught Phoebe's eye with a silent wave and subtly tipped her head towards the front of Sally's knickers, where a large wet patch had developed. Phoebe smiled, and then leaned down so she was again face-to-face with Sally.

"I see you're enjoying yourself already, Sally," said Phoebe, nodding towards Sally's crotch, "is this what you wanted all along?"

Sally blushed, the colour spreading from her cheeks down and across her breasts, and she continued to rub her thighs together, although now she was making no attempt to hide the fact.

Phoebe ducked down, and there was the sound of a box or packet being opened before she reappeared in Sally's line of sight.

"I think we'll begin gently, and see how far we can go," Phoebe said, smiling, "what do you think Steph?"

"I think that that's a great idea, but I bet this little baby will chicken out and cry 'red!', so this will probably be over really quickly," replied Stephanie, smirking as she sat down on the bed next to Sally, "then we can forget all about her, and she can go bother some other fools who actually care about her."

"Please no!" begged Sally, "I don't want to lose you!"

Stephanie gently ran her fingertips over Sally's belly, in a circle around her navel, causing goosebumps to appear and Sally began to moan.

"You should have thought about that before you attacked Phoebe, shouldn't you!" shouted Stephanie, leaning directly over Sally's face, "and not to mention almost scalped both of us!"

Stephanie grabbed a handful of Sally's red hair and gave it a short, sharp tug, drawing a little whimper from the restrained girl. Phoebe leant over to Stephanie and handed her the vibrator that she had unboxed. Stephanie turned it on and began to drag it lightly down one of Sally's arms. She paused momentarily at Sally's armpit, causing Sally to violently pull away and giggle painfully.

"Ticklish! I'll make a note of that!" said Stephanie, "maybe something for another time though, if, of course, the baby doesn't cry today."

The vibrator continued its journey across Sally's chest, stopping on one of her small, pink nipples. The nipple immediately hardened, and Sally pushed her pelvis up and groaned involuntarily. It moved to the other nipple, eliciting a similar response. The wet patch on Sally's knickers was almost see through now and, due to all of her squirming, the light, cotton fabric was pulled tight against her swollen sex, clearly outlining her labia. Her hips rolled as she lifted her pelvis and rubbed her thighs together, trying to increase the stimulation she was experiencing.

Stephanie started to move the vibrator down Sally's torso, slowly following the centreline of her belly, causing the muscles of her abdomen to tense, her moans to increase. The vibrator's tip reached the slope of her mons, eliciting a loud moan in anticipation of the completion of the journey, the rhythm that her hips were beating on the mattress increased in tempo as she fought to increase the sensation, lifting her hips up in a vain attempt to cause the tip of the vibrator to touch her clitoris. Just before Sally got her wish, Stephanie diverted the buzzing toy to the side and slipped it off onto her thigh, causing Sally to issue a frustrated whimper and once again start to squirm and wriggle in order to redirect the path of the vibrator. Stephanie brought it up to her mons again, within centimetres of where Sally actually wanted it, and again the sound of disappointment joined the incessant buzzing of the toy. Playing with Sally like this was causing Stephanie far more arousal than she thought it would and in particular the disappointed and almost pained expressions on Sally's face brought a real frisson of excitement that hit her right between her legs.

Eventually, Stephanie took pity on Sally and let the vibrator slip over Sally's knickers and finally make a very light contact with her clitoris making the desperate girl yelp, and causing her pelvis and hips to force themselves up into the air as far as they would go and her neck to arch backwards. Stephanie immediately removed the vibrator and turned it off.

"Aww, did you want to come?" asked Stephanie, looking down at Sally with an eyebrow arched.

"Y-yes, please!" replied Sally, gasping for air as if she had just been saved from drowning.

"You'll have to ask better than that," said Phoebe.

Stephanie turned on the vibrator again and touched it briefly at the top of Sally's underwear-clad slit. Again, Sally yelped and almost leapt off the bed, her legs danced trying to manoeuvre the vibrator onto her clitoris but the stimulation required was just out of reach, and all it did was elevate her need to come further. Stephanie pulled the vibrator off, silently counted to five, and then put it back causing Sally to react again. She did this over and over, each time allowing enough time in between applications for Sally's orgasm to recede before applying it once again.

Phoebe walked around to the other side of the bed, and watched Stephanie tease Sally. She found the way Sally's body twisted and turned, the way her belly arched up and her pelvis bounced on the mattress, extremely arousing and suddenly realised that she was touching herself through her underwear, gently circling her own clitoris with a fingertip. She looked down at Sally and decided that she was overdressed. So the next time, Stephanie lifted the vibrator off Sally's clit, Phoebe placed her hands in the waistband of Sally's knickers and pulled them, in a single, quick motion, straight down her legs and off. She looked at them and saw that they were absolutely soaked through at the gusset.

Sally was naked now except for her socks; she had a small tuft of red hair on her mons above her cleanly shaven labia, labia that were now angry, red and swollen, her clitoris was clearly visible, sticking up out of the folds at the top of her pussy; a veritable river was flowing between her thighs soaking the bedclothes beneath her.

Stephanie brought the vibrator down on Sally's naked clitoris, and immediately had to take it off as Sally's orgasm almost began to crest.

"She's right on the edge I think!" said Stephanie, looking at Phoebe with a smile.

"Let's see how long we can keep her there, I want her to work for it and I'm not going to forget that slap, she really has to pay for doing that." replied Phoebe, rubbing her cheek, "I want her to know exactly how we feel about her for her behaviour and I want her to beg for our forgiveness."

Purely out of her desire to punish Sally, Phoebe had a cruel idea and headed out of her bedroom, leaving the two girls alone. Stephanie, having taken a break to watch Phoebe remove Sally's underwear and then admire what was revealed and knowing that she was responsible for it being in the state that it was, returned to tormenting Sally's clitoris with the vibrator, touching the hard little button for a few seconds before pulling the toy away again just as she looked likely to come.

Phoebe returned with a small bowl in her hands. She sat on the bed on the other side of Sally from Stephanie and waited for Stephanie to remove the vibrator from Sally's clit. When she did, Phoebe picked up an ice cube from the bowl and held it directly on Sally's clitoris.

"Aiiieeee!" yelled Sally, her hips going wild, her legs kicking out trying to remove the ice from her sensitive bud.

Phoebe dropped the ice cube back in the bowl, with a cruel laugh.

"That should prevent any accidental orgasms!" said Phoebe, smiling.

"Fuck me, Phebes!" said a shocked Stephanie, "that's just plain evil!"

"Please! I'll do anything!" pleaded Sally, "anything!"

"Ahh, she's finally discovered the magic words!" announced Phoebe, slipping her own knickers down her legs.

Phoebe knelt on the bed beside Sally's head, looking down at the girl writhing around on the bed as much as her restraints would allow.

"Now, it's time for you to show me how much you want to come," said Phoebe as she swung her leg over Sally's head.

Phoebe straddled Sally's head and looked down between her legs, she could see Sally's eyes staring straight up at her pussy as it hovered over her nose and mouth.

"Let's get that mouth working!" said Phoebe as she lowered herself until she was resting on Sally's face, "I think you know what you need to do."

Sally's tongue swept through Phoebe's labia, circled her clitoris and then swept back down through her folds. Phoebe groaned, and began to gently rock her pelvis backwards and forwards as Sally's tongue worked her pussy.

"That's a good girl!" Phoebe moaned.

Stephanie placed an ice cube onto Sally's clitoris again, causing the restrained girl to shriek loudly into Phoebe, her legs kicked out and thrashed as she tried to move away from the painful stimuli. Stephanie giggled as she put the ice back in the bowl and returned the vibrator to Sally's now ice-cold clit. She repeated this procedure for a few minutes, getting Sally to the very brink of orgasm and then quenching it with ice, causing Sally to shriek repeatedly into Phoebe's pussy. Eventually, Phoebe turned her head to look at Stephanie over her shoulder.

"I think it's time for you to try out something else we bought," Phoebe said, whilst pushing down a little more firmly on Sally's face, "why don't you pick something from the pile and put it to use."

"Great idea!" replied Stephanie, jumping up off the bed and walking around to the other side where the pile of toys was.

Stephanie knelt down and rifled through the collection of items that they had purchased the day before, examining a few but finally settling on a large penis shaped object.

"How about this?" she asked, holding the object up for Phoebe to see, out of Sally's line of sight.

"Good choice, and you'll get something out of it too!" replied Phoebe.

**

Jack lay on his bed slowly stroking his hard cock. He was replaying what he saw in the front room earlier, his eyes firmly shut, his hips lifting in time with his strokes.

"Thinking about me?" asked a voice, startling Jack and causing him to scramble up the bed into a sitting position, his cock still rock hard and pointing upwards.

Maggie, dressed only in her plain white underwear and knee-length school socks, was standing beside his bed looking down on him. Her hand was inside the front of her knickers and he could see her fingers slowly working away at her pussy.

"Maybe you're imagining it was you instead of Tom on that sofa with me?" she asked.

"Maggie! Get out!" replied Jack, in shock and embarrassment, "get the fuck out!"

"Why? Isn't this what you want?" she said, reaching behind herself to unclip her bra.

"Maggie, no! We mustn't!" pleaded Jack as Maggie's bra landed on the floor beside his bed.

She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and pushed them down her legs, revealing her shaved, hairless mons, her coral-pink labia swollen and visibly wet, the fabric of her underwear clinging moistly to her skin as she pushed them off and they slid down her legs. She climbed onto the bed, towering over him on her knees, making no attempt to hide anything from him.

"Maggie, what are you doing?" asked Jack, trying to cover himself and not knowing where to look.

"I saw you watching Jack, and I know you've seen me watching," she paused, "we should stop hiding it and instead, well, instead we could simply have some fun together."

She slipped her hand down to her pussy and gently ran her fingers through her folds.

Jack jumped off the bed and grabbed his boxer shorts off the floor and tried to pull them on, he stumbled and fell down in the process but just about managed to cover himself.

"Maggie, stop!" he cried, "we can't do this! It's wrong!"

Maggie stepped off the bed and stood over her brother, a leg either side of his prone torso, looking him up and down, seeing his erection tenting his boxers, smiling. She lowered herself onto him, straddling his belly, she could feel his hard cock poking between the cheeks of her bum through his underwear, as she settled down, her bare pussy in glorious contact with his naked belly.

"You want this Jack!" she whispered into his ear, grinding herself deliciously against him, "I can tell from the way you were watching me today.The look in your eyes. How you had to run up here and take care of what I started."

She ground her bum against the bulge in his boxers causing him to moan, and gently thrust back up at her.

"Yes, Jack," she whispered into his ear, her breath hot on his skin, "see how right that feels?"

Jack put his hands on her waist, holding her still, not knowing if he wanted to go further or if he wanted to escape from her. She leant down so that their cheeks touched.

"Maggie, you need to stop," he growled, "before it goes too far, before I can't stop myself!"

"Give in Jack!" she whispered, her breath in his ear making his cock twitch and throb, "You can do anything you want to me."

Something snapped in his mind, Jack sat up, his bare chest keeping contact with Maggie's, his face mere centimetres from hers; his hand slid up her back and he wrapped it in her blonde hair. Jack tugged Maggie's hair, pulling her head back and stretching her throat in front of him. He ran his tongue up her neck, before pushing his mouth on hers. Their tongues fought a duel as Maggie's hips resumed their circular grinding motion on his lap, his rigid cock straining painfully against the material of his underwear.

**

Stephanie pulled off her knickers, now completely sodden, they clung to her as she slid them down her legs. She picked up the dildo she had selected and pushed the specially shaped base inside herself and let go. The silicone toy extended out from her crotch and made it seem that she had sprouted her own erect cock; she flexed her internal muscles and the dildo bounced in front of her. She stroked it like a cock and felt how the base moved inside her. She smiled, imagining the fun she was about to have with it.

Sally had her head buried in between Phoebe's legs, her tongue working Phoebe's pussy like a girl possessed and her eyes locked, unblinking, on Phoebe's eyes. Phoebe, seeing Stephanie was almost ready, lifted herself up and turned around so that she was facing Sally's feet. From Sally's perspective, Phoebe's eyes were replaced by a small, delicate pink star that seemed to wink at her when she licked Phoebe's pussy just right, it hovered in front of Sally's eyes and totally mesmerised her. Phoebe reached out, put her hands behind Sally's knees and lifted Sally's legs so that they were suspended in the air, spread widely and displaying everything Sally had to Phoebe and Stephanie. They could see how wet Sally was, her labia puffy, reddened and dripping with her juices, her clitoris angry, bright red and erect, throbbing up and down ever so slightly, in time with her heartbeat. They could see her little pink butthole, soaking wet and twitching, opening and closing, just begging to be filled.

Stephanie climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between Sally's widespread legs, she grabbed her rubber cock and gently ran the tip through Sally's folds. Sally groaned at the strange touch, unsure what it was she was being molested by.

"Do it!" said Phoebe, as she pushed down harder against Sally's face, her anus making contact with the tip of Sally's nose.

Stephanie moved forwards, and in one single slow-motion thrust, she pushed the entire length of the dildo into Sally's pussy. Sally's hips started to dance in reaction to the stimulation, making circles and pumping up and down but her moans were silenced by Phoebe's flesh pressed tightly to her face. Stephanie began to slowly pull out, triggering another round of hip dancing, pelvis rocking and toe pointing. Stephanie began to speed up her movements, finding that each thrust brought stimulation directly to her own G-spot thanks to the oddly shaped bulb on the end of the dildo that was presently inside her. As her thrusts sped up, she accompanied them with her own cries as she felt her own orgasm climbing towards the peak.

Stephanie picked up the vibrator from earlier and, after switching it on, touched it to Sally's clitoris. The effect was almost instantaneous, Sally's hips lost all coordination, visible waves of contractions spread up through the muscles of her belly and her pussy grabbed the dildo so tightly that she very nearly pulled it out of Stephanie. She watched as Sally soaked the bed sheets with her fluids. Not wishing to be left out, Stephanie touched the vibrator to her own clitoris, triggering a powerful orgasm that forced her to fall forwards onto Sally and towards Phoebe. Phoebe watched her friends coming and, after catching and gently letting Stephanie down onto Sally's chest, swung her leg off Sally's head and got off the bed.

Sally was moaning continuously; the movements of the dildo, as Stephanie's hips gyrated with her own orgasm, had set off another orgasm for Sally, which in turn set off another for Stephanie. Phoebe watched her two best friends coming continuously, idly wondering whether they had just invented a perpetual orgasm machine as she searched through the pile of toys for something. She found what she was looking for and put it to one side whilst she got up and uncuffed Sally's arms, finally freeing the orgasming girl.

The two girls slowly returned to the land of normality and Stephanie rolled off Sally. Sally, realising that she was free, sat up and planted a passionate kiss on Stephanie's mouth. Stephanie detected the taste of Phoebe immediately as the two tangled tongues for a while, moaning into each other's mouths, whilst their hands explored each other's bodies.

"We're not quite done," began Phoebe, "for one thing, I've not come yet, and that is unacceptable, and for the other, we have still got the matter of the slap to deal with."

Stephanie and Sally broke their kiss and paid attention whilst Phoebe spoke.