Jack and Phoebe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not done punishing you Sally," she said, "you know the safe word and the consequences for using it, but I suggest using it now, because I'm not going to be kind."

Sally looked at Stephanie, who was watching her closely, and then returned her gaze to Phoebe, she gulped before speaking.

"I remember the word, but I refuse to use it, do your worst, bitch!'' she said, defiantly.

"Very well, then," replied Phoebe, "you've made your choice."

**

Maggie was grinding herself as hard as she could on Jack's lap, her mouth glued to his, her hands in his hair, pulling his head to her. Jack could not take it any more, the grinding and rubbing had aroused him to the point where it was almost painful as his cock was trapped in his underwear and Maggie's movements were starting to chafe.

Jack put his hand on Maggie's back and rolled forwards, putting Maggie on the ground and he was left lying between her legs. Her hips shifted from circular grinding to little up and down movements as she continued to stimulate herself against his skin. He pulled away from Maggie, knelt up and pushed his boxers down his thighs as far as he could thereby freeing his hard, throbbing cock, which sprung up and pointed directly at his chest.

Maggie reached up and closed her hand on Jack's cock, pulling it so it pointed towards her, rubbing the underside of the head with her thumb, provoking a long string of clear pre-cum to leak out and dribble down onto her belly. She touched the small pool of Jack's fluid and then brought the fingertip to her lips and got her first taste of her twin brother.

Jack lowered himself down on top of Maggie, he grasped his cock in his hand and began to probe between his twin's legs, feeling her heat and wetness for the first time. His cockhead dragged over her clitoris, he could feel how hot and hard it was, and he watched as she undulated under him reacting to the teasing of her little button. Eventually, he found what he was looking for, her entrance, and pushed himself in just enough that he could let go of his cock and it would not slip out.

He leaned down, placing his mouth on hers, pushing his tongue into her and gradually, millimetre by millimetre, drove his cock into his twin sister's hot, wet pussy. He felt her walls split apart as he pushed further in, forming itself to his shape and accommodating him. He could feel her heartbeat, racing as it was, causing an added stimulation to his throbbing, sensitive member through which he felt all the small movements she made, her hips, her legs, her breathing, all causing electric tingles to run from his groin up his spine and seemingly into every follicle of hair on his head.

Maggie raised her legs and wrapped them round Jack's waist, using her heels against his butt to draw him deeper into her. She could feel her twin brother's hot, throbbing cock pushing inside, splitting her open and touching her deep inside. She rocked her hips backwards and forwards, making his cock touch places on the back and front walls of her sex, every nerve bundle and fibre being stimulated sent little bolts of lightning up her body, passing through her nipples on their way into her brain. This was everything she had dreamed about, everything she had wanted since that morning last week when she accidentally caught him having a wank, and she was going to make the most of it.

It was not long before the twins began to utter guttural grunts and moans, their bodies writhing together, sweaty and hot. Jack and Maggie lost all sense of time and place, only caring about the sensations being generated at the points of contact, their tongues, their nipples and their genitals. Eventually, Maggie screamed out, as a wave of orgasm flowed through her, arching her back, her toes curling up, her abdominal muscles rippling and undulating and her hands pulling Jack's hair, almost painfully. Jack was not far behind as he felt three great gouts of cum launched from his cock into his twin sister's spasmodically grasping pussy, accompanied by a roar that felt primaeval and raw. He pulled himself out of his twin and another string of cum sprayed up her belly, before a final one jetted weakly onto her mons and dripped down over her labia and further down mingled with the emission that was leaking out of her.

Jack fell to the side, legs still entangled with his twin's, breathing heavily. Maggie rolled onto her side and put her head on Jack's chest.

"What do we do now?" asked Jack, looking down into Maggie's eyes,his hand playing with her soft, blonde hair.

"I don't know," replied Maggie, "but we have to do that again and again."

"Yeah, it was pretty fucking great," he admitted, "you're amazing Maggie."

"You're not bad yourself," she countered, "Phoebe is definitely a lucky girl!"

**

Phoebe stood looking down at where Stephanie and Sally were connected by the strapless dildo. Stephanie was still gently thrusting up into Sally as the two kissed and groped each other. Sally was now straddling Stephanie, her legs spread wide, giving Phoebe a good view of both her stuffed pussy and her tiny little arsehole, which was twitching and winking in time with Stephanie's thrusts.

Phoebe spread lube on the vibrator that had been put to good use earlier and lined it up with Sally's anus.

"Three..two..one!" Phoebe announced before pushing the vibrator hard against Sally's backdoor. She pushed hard enough to force it slowly past Sally's virgin sphincters in one long, slow motion, unstopping, unforgiving, unrelenting, all the way in.

"Oh, no! No! NO!" cried Sally, thrashing her head and scrabbling about forlornly in an attempt to escape her first anal penetration, but it was a completely futile effort as Stephanie held her tightly in place.

Once the vibrator was as deep in her arse as it could go, Phoebe switched it on to its highest setting.

"Aiiiee! No! Oh my god! Stop!" screamed Sally, surprised by the sudden stimulation of her anus and rectum in a manner that she had never experienced previously, "Please god, no!"

Phoebe started to slowly withdraw the now buzzing vibrator, causing Sally to bounce her hips, which caused Stephanie's dildo to forcefully thrust in and out of her pussy. Once the vibrator was halfway out, Phoebe switched direction and thrust it back in, more quickly this time.

"Oooooh!" cried Sally, who was now finding it difficult to catch her breath.

Phoebe repeated the in-out motion a few times until she was thrusting the vibrator in and out as fast as she could and with a considerable amount of force, the knuckles of her hand almost punching Sally's buttocks. Sally's whines were raised an octave and all of sudden stopped. Phoebe withdrew the vibrator completely and watched as Sally's anus began to rapidly alternate between wide open and then tightly closed on its own, as an orgasm took hold.

"Ugh!" was all the sound that Sally could manage as her body was wracked by her first ever anal orgasm, that seemed to her to be never ending.

"Wow! I didn't think that that could actually happen!" exclaimed Phoebe, "Now, how are you two going to make me come?"

**

Jack and Maggie lay entangled on the floor of Jack's room, covered in sweat and cum. Maggie propped herself up on Jack's chest, her chin digging into his pectoral muscle. She watched Jack as, eyes closed, breathing heavily, he recovered from their exertions. She thought of Tom and how the feelings she had for him were different than the feelings she had for Jack, even though the activities were, for all intents and purposes, the same. She knew that this thing with Jack was special, but it could not be exclusive, she knew Jack loved Phoebe and she might one day love Tom, this, with Jack, would, could only be, something in addition to the other, even though she suspected that her feelings for Jack were far greater, deeper and permanent.

Maggie, watching Jack's closed eyes closely, ran her index finger's nail gently over his torso, from sternum to pubic bone and back again. Jack's eyes did not open, but the slight flutter beneath his eyelids and the subtle way his breathing changed told Maggie all she needed to know as she repeated her journey with a second fingernail joining the first. Without taking her eyes off Jack's face she slipped her head down and engulfed one of his nipples in her mouth, circling it with her tongue and gently biting it. A small groan escaped his lips, causing Maggie to redouble her efforts, her fingernails went lower on his body before returning to his chest, her mouth became a little more insistent, her tongue a little quicker and her teeth came together just a little harder. She turned her head to look towards Jack's feet, and caught sight of his cock, no longer limply lying against his belly, but starting to stiffen in response to her ministrations.

She got up and moved between Jack's legs and without making a sound engulfed Jack's cock with her mouth. Jack's eyes shot open and he raised himself up on his elbows to watch his twin sister go down on his rapidly stiffening cock. Maggie bobbed a few times, and it did not take long for Jack's cock to achieve its full rigidity. Pleased with her handiwork, Maggie swung her leg over Jack and lined him up with her sex and slowly sank down until she was sitting on his thighs. Each twin could feel the other's heartbeat, they experienced a closeness that they had not experienced since before they were born. Jack reached up and pulled Maggie's face down onto his and kissed her. Maggie returned the kiss and rolled her hips slowly. This time everything happened slowly, carefully, deliberately, every stroke and caress, every kiss and touch, every movement of the hips. They were in no rush now.

**

Later that night, Maggie checked that her parents had gone to bed and the light under their door was out, before she opened Jack's door and ducked inside his bedroom. Jack had his bedside lamp the dimmest it could be, just enough to see Maggie scamper into his room and jump into bed next to him. Maggie pulled Jack's duvet over her and was thrilled to feel the bare skin of his legs on hers. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and snuggled in close, the sense of relief, in comparison to how she felt the previous night, made her feel like she was floating.

"Hi," whispered Jack, wrapping arm around her shoulders and pulling her in even more tightly.

"I can't stay, but I wanted to say goodnight properly," she replied.

"We need to talk about what happened today," he said.

"I know, but let's not do it now," she sighed, "let's just pretend for a night."

"Pretend?" asked Jack, raising an eyebrow.

"Pretend that there's a future for this, I know there's not and I know you know there's not, but let me pretend tonight that we can run away together."

"I do love you, and I always will," Jack said, kissing her forehead, "and what happened today was just that love bubbling over into something amazing."

"I love you too, Jack."