Jack and Phoebe Ch. 09

Story Info
Phoebe confronts Aria. Jack experiences something new.
8.6k words
4.71
2.5k
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 9

Click!

"Pip Pip Pip, Good morning, it is seven am on Tuesday the 26th of September, and you're listening to BBC Radio Four, the headlines today are."

Slap!

Jack rolled out of bed, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked in the direction of the bathroom, arriving at the door just as it opened and a towel-wrapped Maggie appeared from the other side. She beamed at him, and after glancing onto the landing, grabbed Jack's upper arm and pulled him into the bathroom and shut the door.

In one swiftly executed sequence of moves, her towel fell to the floor around her feet, she dropped to her knees, she yanked the towel from around Jack's waist and engulfed his soft cock with her mouth.

"Oooh, shit!" whispered Jack, very much overwhelmed by the sensations created by Maggie's mouth and tongue, the sensations heightened by the fact that he had had no warning or time to prepare for it.

Maggie looked up at him and pushed his entire cock, still soft, into her mouth before sucking hard as she slowly backed off, tongue swirling the whole time and finally ending with a pop as she let it slide out between her lips.

"Gotta be quick bro," she said, smiling as she ducked back down on his now swiftly hardening member.

Jack looked down at her stunned, and speechless, but soon his hips began to thrust gently. Eventually, Maggie let Jack take over and simply held her head still as he thrust in and out controlling his depth with her hands on his hips.

"I'm going to come!" he blurted out, pulling his cock all the way out of Maggie's mouth in an attempt to delay the inevitable and because he was not sure where he should deposit his cum.

Maggie ducked forward and pushed the head of his cock between her lips just in time to catch the first volley of thick, white cum, some of which, despite her best efforts to contain everything, dribbled down her chin. Jack pushed his hand over his mouth to muffle his groans as he let loose with several more ropes of cum, the final one somehow escaping and landing just under Maggie's nose. Jack moaned and pulled his, now over-sensitive and rapidly softening cock from his twin's mouth and watched as she stood, picked her towel up off the floor and, after wiping her face, wrapped it tightly round her body.

"Hmm.. that was nice!" she said over her shoulder as she walked out of the bathroom with a wide grin on her face.

"Fuck!" replied Jack, once the door had shut behind his twin sister.

**

Aria was sitting at a desk in the disused classroom watching a short, thin, pale-skinned, dark-haired girl struggle to push a buttplug into her own arse.

"You have a minute left, Sylvie" Aria stated after checking the countdown timer on her phone.

"Please, Aria!" begged the girl with tears rolling down her cheeks, "it won't go in!"

Sylvie's big teary eyes looked pleadingly at Aria, she had been trying for over ten minutes to get the buttplug through her tiny, virgin anus, but despite her best efforts she just had not been able to get it even a short way in there.

"Please Aria, I'll do anything else you tell me, anything but this, it hurts so bad!"

Aria rolled her eyes, then stood up and walked over to the blanket Sylvie was lying on. The girl had her skirt roughly bunched round her waist, her blouse unbuttoned and her legs bent up by her chest and spread as wide as she could manage with her knickers round her ankles, her hand was desperately trying to force the plug in so hard that her fingertips were turning white with the effort. Aria knelt down and, after snatching the buttplug from the girl's hand, placed it against her anus and pushed much harder than the girl had been doing. Very much harder.

"Aiiieee!" the girl screamed as the plug was forced through both her sphincters and almost all the way into her backside in one quick, unrelenting thrust. Sylvie's rectum sucked the plug the rest of the way into her, only stopping when the flared base made contact with her, now sore, anal opening which prevented the silicone toy's further ingress.

Aria could see the plug twitch, it seemed to pop out slightly everytime the girl sobbed, and was drawn back in as she inhaled between the crying jags. Aria grasped the base of the plug and gave it a firm tug and then wiggled it around to check that it was not going to fall out, which caused the girl to whimper further. Satisfied that it was not going to simply drop out, Aria stood up.

"Right, get fucking dressed," ordered Aria as she walked back to her chair.

"How long does it have to stay in?" asked Sylvie, carefully standing up, unused to the sensation caused by the plug, "should I come back to take it out at lunch time?"

"No, it stays in until I decide otherwise," snapped Aria, "you're going to wear it everyday, including the weekends, put it in in the morning and take it out just before bed. I suggest going to the chemists on the way home and getting a large supply of lube. I will check that you're doing as I've told you and you really, really don't want to know what I'll do to you if I find you aren't wearing it."

"Yes, Aria," replied Sylvie, already seeming to have accepted her fate, as she pulled her knickers up under her skirt, hoping that no one would be able to tell that she had something shoved up inside her and grateful that at least she did not have PE today.

Jasmine walked in and, upon seeing Sylvie pulling up and adjusting her underwear, raised an eyebrow quizzically. Aria sat, once again, at one of the desks at the front of the classroom, held her finger up to her lips, shook her head and indicated for Jasmine to take a seat at the desk next to her's.

Sylvie finished straightening her uniform out and, after running her hands over her bum several times in an effort to determine whether there was a noticeable bulge, waited to be told what to do next. Aria, thoroughly bored with the whimpering girl now, simply waved her towards the door and watched as Sylvie left, her gait considerably different from when she arrived.

"What did Sylvie do?" asked Jasmine after the girl had left, "she's usually so shy and quiet!"

"She's a cheat," replied Aria, "she bought a stolen exam paper. I'm just working my way down the list I got from David, just a couple more to go."

"Are they all getting the same treatment?"

"Nah, I'm trying to be somewhat original every time, tailoring the punishment to the perpetrator. Sylvie probably thinks the buttplug is the punishment, but in truth I'm doing her a favour, she'll be grateful for the practice soon enough," replied Aria, "I'll get her a bigger one in a few days, the one she's got now is just a starter training plug and she'll definitely need something a lot larger before she's ready for the main event."

**

Jack and Phoebe arrived at the school together and then split up in their usual way. Jack walked over to Tom, Dan and Mike, who were standing in their normal spot by the fence. Phoebe walked over to where Stephanie was standing on her own.

"Where's Sally?" asked Phoebe, "she's usually in by now."

"I have no idea," replied Stephanie shrugging her shoulders, "I tried texting her but she's not responded yet."

"I hope she's okay," said Phoebe, "I hope we didn't break her!"

Stephanie grinned, the memories of their activities of the night before causing a little tingle between her legs.

"Are we going to get together again tonight?" asked Stephanie.

"I can't tonight, I promised Jack I'd spend the evening with him," replied Phoebe.

"Oh, I thought we could try out some more of our purchases," said Stephanie with an obvious note of disappointment.

"Another time, I promise," said Phoebe, stroking her friend's arm reassuringly, "but, maybe Sally, if she ever turns up, would like a little one-on-one time with you?"

The morning bell rang, Phoebe and Stephanie made their way to their form room. Shortly after they sat down, Sally appeared at the classroom door and, after making her apologies to the teacher, sat down at her desk.

"Everything alright Sally?" asked Stephanie in a whisper.

"Yeah, I'm a little sore this morning," she replied, after looking to make sure no one was eavesdropping, "so everything took a little longer to do this morning. I wonder whose fault that could be!"

Sally wagged her finger at her two friends and made a stern face.

"You brought that all on yourself," replied Stephanie, giggling.

"And you're doing a good job of earning yourself another session with that attitude!" added Phoebe with a grin.

"Hmmm," said Sally, "or maybe I'll get my chance for revenge next time."

**

Phoebe sat with Jack, Tom, Dan and Mike at lunch, she had lost Sally and Stephanie mid-morning when they had different subjects and they had not appeared for lunch yet. She sat quietly listening to Jack joke about with his friends and eating her food, but a pair of hands descending on her shoulders and squeezing slightly too tightly gave her a fright and pulled her out of her quiet contemplation.

"How you doing Phoebitch?" asked Aria, her mouth far too close to Phoebe's ear for comfort.

"Let go of me, Aria!" complained Phoebe, shrugging her shoulders and struggling to dislodge Aria's grip, "what have I supposedly done to offend you now?"

Aria leaned more of her weight onto Phoebe's shoulders, forcing the other girl further down into her chair.

"Hmm.." Aria said, cocking her head to one side, "still thinking about that, but give me time!"

"Oh, just leave her alone Aria!" Jack said loud enough to cause some pupils at tables closeby to turn, "your obsession with Phoebe is bordering on the psychotic!"

Aria let go of Phoebe's shoulders, stared into Jack's eyes for a moment, smirked and then turned and walked off.

"She has a real problem," said Mike, "why is she so fixated on you Phoebe?"

"I really have absolutely no idea," she replied as she stood, "but I've had enough of this, I'm going to find out."

"I'll come with you," said Jack, pushing his chair back and standing up.

"No," said Phoebe, putting her hand on Jack's chest, "I need to speak to her alone, without an audience for her to play to or wind up. I'm going to find out why she's doing this and put an end to all this nonsense."

Jack sat back down as Phoebe walked out of the refectory.

**

As they were dismissed from their class for lunch, Sally grabbed Stephanie's arm and dragged her in the opposite direction to the rest of their classmates.

"What are you doing?" asked Stephanie, slightly annoyed at the way she was being pulled along.

"You'll see, I have a surprise for you," replied Sally, continuing to pull the other girl down the hallway.

Sally finally relented when they came upon a windowless wooden door at the end of a corridor that Stephanie had never been down before, and she was not entirely sure she could find it again if asked. Sally, after looking around to check for observers, pushed on the door and it swung open revealing a darkened room. Sally pulled Stephanie inside the room and fumbled on the wall for the light switch. With the lights on, Stephanie could see that it was an old-fashioned classroom, complete with old-fashioned desks and an actual blackboard. It was pretty dusty, except for a few of the desks at the front and the back and the floor in front of the blackboard.

"What is this place, and how did you find it?" asked Stephanie, looking around at the old displays on the wall and writing on the board.

"I heard rumours about classrooms that were no longer used last year when we were in the Lower School, and I found a couple of the ones on that site, so I've been poking about here trying to find out if there were any on this site too, and so far I've just found this one," replied Sally, feeling rather pleased with herself, "I bet there are others around, I'd love to find an old laboratory, that would be wild."

"Wow, I would never even imagined that there were rooms like this still," said Stephanie, walking around inspecting the old posters, poking her finger into the dried-out inkwells and lifting the lids on a few of the desks.

"Well, I thought that maybe we could have some fun this lunchtime, just you and me?" Sally asked timidly.

Stephanie smiled, put her arm around Sally's waist and pulled her in tight for a kiss. The girls kissed for a minute or so, tongues duelling, hands roaming, and then Stephanie pulled Sally up to one of the desks at the front and pushed her back so she sat on it. Stephanie dropped to her knees, reached up under Sally's skirt and pulled the other girl's underwear off with a single tug.

"This the kind of fun you were thinking of?" she asked.

"Hmm...maybe," Sally replied, putting on her best innocent little schoolgirl expression.

Stephanie kissed her way up Sally's thigh, causing Sally to roll her head back and spread her legs wider. She pushed her hips forward to give Stephanie as much access as possible and revelled in the feeling of the soft tongue dancing up her inner thigh, lightly teasing its way to her centre.

**

Jasmine wanted some peace and quiet, and she knew that Aria was busy with something this lunch time, so she headed to the disused classroom to listen to some music and eat her sandwiches undisturbed. She had just turned down the corridor when she saw the door to the classroom close and evidence that the lights inside had been turned on.

"Hmm, I wonder who is messing about in Aria's classroom?" she whispered to herself.

She continued up to the door and then carefully pressed her ear to it. She could hear a couple of voices and, although she was not able to actually identify them, she definitely knew that neither of the voices belonged to Aria. Carefully, she pushed the door so a gap, just wide enough to see through, opened up.

"Fuck me!" she whispered to herself, as she watched Stephanie toss Sally's knickers over her shoulder.

Jasmine took out her phone and started videoing the girls' activities.

**

Phoebe headed in the direction of the playground but, just as she got to the door that led outside, she saw Aria heading up a flight of stairs. She followed Aria up the stairs, and then watched as she pushed open the door to one of the history classrooms and walked inside. Phoebe walked up to the door and pushed it open. Aria was waiting for her, standing in the centre of the empty classroom, hands on her hips.

"I'm the one who's obsessed, eh?" asked Aria, "apparently, you're the one stalking me!"

"I just want to talk to you, Aria," began Phoebe, using her most conciliatory tone, "I want to know what I've done to anger you, and if there's a way we can resolve the issue."

Aria looked Phoebe up and down, an expression of utter contempt unmistakeable on her face.

"I'll tell you what you can do to resolve it," Aria said, her tone clearly mocking, "kneel down in front of me and kiss my shoes and then I'll consider it resolved. I'll leave you alone and never bother you or any of your coven again."

Phoebe shook her head, not quite sure that she had heard Aria properly.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" she asked, utterly confused by the bizarre demand.

"I said," Aria spat, pointing at the floor, "kneel down there, and kiss my feet."

Phoebe was shocked, for a second she stood there, just staring at Aria's face, trying to determine whether the other girl was just joking or whether she was serious.

"I'm never going to do that," Phoebe finally replied, "and if you're not going to make any effort to discuss whatever your problem is reasonably, then I think we're done here and we'll just have to keep this stupid one-sided feud going."

"The next time I tell you to kneel," Aria stated calmly, walking towards Phoebe with a menacing look in her eyes, "you'll do it and then, whilst you're kneeling in front of me and I explain all the other things I have planned for you, you'll remember how I gave you the option of ending this today and you will wish you had done it when I gave you the chance."

Aria reached out with and traced Phoebe's clavicle with her index finger, before running it down between the shocked girl's breasts and lightly pushing against her sternum. She leaned her head in close to Phoebe's ear.

"Maybe you'll like being forced to do things," Aria whispered menacingly, "I bet you actually love it, don't you? You love giving up control of your body and allowing someone else to do things to you, I bet you're thinking about that right now."

A chill ran down Phoebe's spine, a wave of fear spread out across her body but it collided with a sudden surge of arousal - remembering how Jack and Stephanie had treated her at the weekend and how much of a thrill it had been to give up all control to them - it confused her and caused her to lose the cool she had been desperate to keep. Now, she had an almost irresistible urge to escape Aria's presence, knowing that if she did not, she would do something she was sure she would regret later.

"The boys are right, you're crazy," shouted Phoebe as she turned and hurried out of the classroom as fast as she could, "you're fucking psychotic!".

Phoebe was unsettled by Aria's behaviour, and her own extreme reaction to her whispered threat, as far as she was concerned she had done nothing to deserve any of this treatment, she had barely ever even spoken to Aria before the past week. She hurried down the stairs and out into the playground, wanting to put as much distance between herself and the craziness of Aria. She saw Jack and his friends standing in their usual place, so she headed over to them. She was not sure what she was going to tell them when they asked what had happened, but she was positive that she did not want them to know about Aria's weird demands, the threat or how it made her feel.

**

Stephanie's tongue was tracing an unending figure-of-eight on Sally's clitoris and two of her fingers pumping in and out of her, whilst Sally rolled her hips uncontrollably and held her hand over her mouth in her best effort to stifle her cries. Stephanie pushed her hand under Sally's blouse and fumbled for her breasts, eventually finding a rock-hard nipple which she grasped tightly between thumb and forefinger. Sally's efforts to silence herself were failing and, with the additional stimulation of her nipple, she failed and a piercing cry escaped.

"Fuck!" screamed Sally as she came.

Stephanie pulled her fingers out of Sally, and sat back on her heels to watch her friend twitch and convulse in orgasm. Eventually, once the aftershocks had ceased, Sally smiled at Stephanie and then jumped off the desk and roughly pushed Stephanie down onto the floor, all but rugby-tackling the other girl. Sally reached under Stephanie's skirt and pulled her knickers off, pleasantly surprised at how wet they already were. Stephanie lay back and watched as Sally's head disappeared under her skirt, and then felt Sally's tongue attack her sex. Sally wasted no time and pushed two fingers into Stephanie and set about replicating what Stephanie had done to her a few minutes ago. Stephanie pulled the hem of her skirt up over her waist, unveiling Sally and then grabbed her by her hair and pulled her tighter to her pussy, her hips now bouncing up and down.

Sally pulled back and grabbed Stephanie's legs, using them to turn her over onto her front. She pulled Stephanie up by the waist so that the other girl was now on all fours. After flipping Stephanie's skirt up over her waist exposing her pert butt, she dove between her cheeks and pushed her tongue against Stephanie's anus. Stephanie keened like a whale, the sensation of Sally's tongue on her arse was almost too much for her. Sally pushed her fingers back into Stephanie's pussy and started to thrust them in and out at speed. Stephanie was practically growling now, she hovered on the edge of orgasm, the slightest thing would send her crashing over and that happened when Sally speared her tongue through her anal sphincters. The invasion was too much and it sent Stephanie spiralling into a climax, she fell forward until her face was on the floor, her arse in the air with Sally still working her tongue and fingers in and out of her. Her anus winked open and closed around Sally's tongue allowing Sally to probe even deeper inside when she timed it right. Her pussy grasped and pulled on Sally's fingers, slowing Sally's thrusts down until she could barely move them against Stephanie's muscular grip.