Jack and Phoebe Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe stood up and pushed her mouth down over Jack's cock, going as deep as she could manage without gagging and then pulled all the way off. She went down on him again and, when she was, once again, as deep as she could comfortably manage, she pushed her middle finger through his anal sphincters and deep into his rectum. Jack's hips lurched upward, taken by surprise, but feeling nothing but pleasure from the invasion of his arse, he quickly relaxed again, accepting the intrusion. Phoebe timed her withdrawal from his rectum to match with her pulling her mouth off his cock. She replaced her mouth with her hand and returned to stroking his penis, and increased the tempo of her thrusts into him with her finger, adding a little rotation to the movement.

Jack's anus started to relax and soon her finger was slipping in and out without much effort, she pulled her finger all the way out, dipped into the oil again and returned to his anus now adding her index finger into the mix. Jack sucked a little breath in as Phoebe pushed both fingers through his sphincters and began a slow thrusting. Jack's moaning grew more frequent, until Phoebe's fingers hit a particular spot, causing Jack's hips to jump and him to grunt loudly. Phoebe felt his cock get even harder and more of the clear fluid to leak out, now running freely down his glans and mingling with the oil.

"You like that baby?" asked Phoebe, pushing again on the spot inside Jack.

"Oh, Phebes..oh!" cried Jack, his hips now trying to steer her fingers back to that place that felt so good.

"I think you're ready," she said as she pulled her fingers out of him and let go of his cock.

Phoebe got up and grabbed her towel and wiped the oil from her hands and then returned to the bag on the floor. Jack could hear the rustling of the plastic bag and the chink of something solid tapping a glass, confused he lifted his head to see what was happening, but Phoebe was out of his sight; so he once again dropped his head down and closed his eyes.

Jack felt Phoebe's hand on his cock again, she stroked it up and down, once, twice, three times and then something cool and hard touched his anus. The object pushed slightly harder and all of a sudden pushed inside. He was stretched open slightly more than before, and as the smooth object slid in, it pushed on that spot inside and caused him to groan. He then felt the object go much deeper than Phoebe's fingers had, before she began to withdraw it.

Phoebe let go of Jack's cock and once the vibrator was deep inside him she gave the base a twist and turned it on. Instantly, his back arched, his breath caught in his chest and his toes curled, he lost track of anything but the sensations inside him caused by the vibrations. Phoebe watched as a stream of clear precum flowed from his cock which was now visibly throbbing with his heartbeat. She began to stroke the vibrator in and out with a little more speed and force, she was unable to see his face but could hear his groans and gasps. She saw his hands reach above his head and grasp the bed clothes tightly, his hips start to dance, his back arch and suddenly, a great stream of cum surged from the tip of his cock, it was much thicker and whiter than what she was used to seeing and it ran in a great river down his cock and pooled around the base, dripping past his balls and onto the bed. Phoebe took hold of his cock and began to stroke it as quickly as she could manage. Jack tried to pull away from her, but his movement caused the vibrator, still inside, to hit the spot and this provoked another outpouring of cum. This time Phoebe's strokes caused the cum to launch into the air in little arcs, landing in little puddles on his chest and belly.

Phoebe was now standing, her hand flying up and down Jack's rock hard cock at pace, her other hand pushing and pulling the vibrator in and out of his arse as quickly and as hard as she could manage and she looked towards Jack's face, which she could now see, and saw how eyes, rolled up in his head, his mouth open in a silent scream and the muscles and sinews of his neck sticking out as his orgasm carried on rolling, beyond anything he had ever felt before.

His hips gave a few more jerking thrusts accompanied by another low pressure, copious stream of thick, white cum, and then his whole body relaxed, his legs fell down onto the bed and he sighed loudly.

Phoebe gently extracted the vibrator, turned it off and dropped it on the towel. She let go of his cock and examined her cum splattered hand and arm and saw the rest of his spendings dripping off his naked body onto her bedclothes. Jack lay limply on the bed, apparently having come himself insensible. She climbed onto the bed and wrapped her arms and legs around him, unconcerned that she was covering herself in his cum as she did so, she wanted to hold him close and for him to feel her presence as he returned to normality.

"We're going to need another shower!" she whispered in his ear.

**

Tom had not had a chance since he arrived home to look at the photos from Maggie's phone, but now, with homework done, dinner eaten and the rest of the family in bed, he lay on his back on his bed in complete darkness debating whether to look or not.

In his panic to get the photos off Maggie's phone and onto his, before he was discovered, he had not considered the ramifications of what he was doing. However, on the bus ride home, he had had plenty of time to contemplate his actions, and what doing what he had done meant for his relationship with Maggie, not to mention Phoebe.

On one side, he was a teenage boy who had had some ridiculously dirty pictures featuring one of the prettiest girls in school fall into his possession, but on the other he had stolen them from his girlfriend, the pretty girl in question was not only his best friend's girlfriend, she was also a close friend of his and he had breached Maggie's trust just looking at them in the first place. Finally, after hesitating for ages, he decided to leave the email unopened for now. The decision made him feel slightly less of a bastard, but now he had multiple questions gnawing away at his brain. Why did Maggie have dirty pictures of Phoebe on her phone, was that Jack's jizz dripping out of Phoebe, was Maggie the one who took the photos and did that mean that Maggie had been having sex with Phoebe and her twin brother?