Jack and Phoebe Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" Stephanie cried out, "please Sally, I can't take anymore!"

Sally fell back to sit on the floor and looked at her friend, face down, arse in the air, anus and pussy both twitching and convulsing, and she giggled, drunk on her own arousal.

**

Jasmine let the door close gently, trying her best not to be noticed. She could not believe what she had just witnessed, and she quickly checked her phone to make sure she had actually recorded the event, scrubbing through the video soundlessly. She pushed herself to her feet and practically ran down the corridor, desperate to find Aria to show her what she had managed to do.

**

Stephanie, now fully recovered, finished pulling her underwear back on and straightening her uniform out whilst Sally pushed the door open slightly to check the corridor outside was empty. The girls emerged into the empty corridor and walked briskly away from the disused classroom, hoping that no one had seen them and that their new playroom remained undiscovered and theirs alone.

"We'll have to bring Phoebe there tomorrow," said Stephanie, "we can have some real fun in there."

"Or we could keep it as our little secret," Sally suggested, "Phoebe doesn't need to know everything."

"I guess not," Stephanie agreed, "maybe we can have some fun with it first, before we tell her."

"Exactly," said Sally, "we'll tell her eventually, but let's keep it our secret for now."

The girls reached the exit and saw Phoebe standing with Jack and his friends over on the other side of the playground.

**

At the end of the day, Tom stood at the school gates chatting with Mr James about the past weekend's football scores and waiting for Maggie. He saw her approaching and her smile bloomed when she caught sight of him waiting for her.

"See you tomorrow, sir," said Tom, making his getaway from Mr James and walking to meet Maggie.

"See you tomorrow, Chaplin," replied Mr James as he turned to speak to another pupil.

"Hi Maggie," whispered Tom as he kissed Maggie on the cheek.

"Hi Tom," she replied, "walk me home?"

Tom held out his arm and Maggie took it and they walked off towards the bus stop.

Maggie opened the front door and turned to Tom.

"Are you going to come in?" she asked.

"Would you like me to come?" he replied.

"I would," she said, pulling him through the front door with his tie.

They walked into the front room and Tom sat down on the sofa, whilst Maggie hung up her blazer and went into the kitchen to get some drinks. A few minutes later, she returned with two glasses of juice which she placed on the coffee table and sat down on the sofa beside Tom. Tom turned to face her, leant in and kissed her, his hand reaching up to her cheek. Maggie shifted on the sofa, bringing her legs up so she was kneeling, and kissed him back, wrapping his tie around her hand and pulling him towards her. Tom pushed up off the sofa, causing Maggie to fall backwards, and he allowed her to pull him on top of her, her legs opening up so that he lay between them.

They lay like that for some time, joined at the lips and their pelvises thrusting together pleasurably. Eventually, Tom moved one leg outside of Maggie's, and she immediately began to grind her crotch on his thigh. He reached down, and slid his hand into her knickers, feeling how hot and moist they now were. As his fingers slipped easily through her folds, she made little mewling sounds and pulled him more tightly to her chest.

"Let's go upstairs," Maggie whispered, "no one will be home for ages."

"Jack?" asked Tom, his eyebrow raised.

"Going to Phoebe's," she replied instantly.

Tom stood and helped Maggie to her feet, and they headed upstairs, the glasses of juice still untouched on the coffee table.

Maggie guided Tom into her room and pushed him down on her bed before climbing on top of him and pulling at his tie and shirt buttons. Tom helped her, quickly stripping his shirt off and making a start on her tie and blouse. The blouse hit the bedroom floor and Tom rolled Maggie onto her back, unzipped her skirt, and pulled it, along with her knickers off and threw them both to the side. Maggie, dressed now in only her bra and socks, smiled up at Tom whilst he kicked off his shoes and fumbled with his belt and trousers and she reached behind herself and unhooked and removed her bra. Tom, now fully undressed, pulled her to the bottom of her bed and knelt on the floor between her legs, which he placed on his shoulders. His mouth made contact with her, his tongue heading straight for her sex. He homed in on her clitoris, desperate to finish what he had started downstairs. Maggie raised her hips and used her legs to pull him closer to her, feeling her orgasm rising. She grabbed handfuls of Tom's hair and guided him, forcing his tongue to where she needed it to be.

"Oh, Tom!" she cried out, "I'm going to.."

Her hips bucked up once and she released him, as her back arched and her toes pointed. Tom felt the muscular twitching on his tongue and the sudden wetness on his neck. He wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her back down onto the bed, once again attacking her clitoris with his mouth, sucking and flicking it with his tongue. He glanced up over her mons and saw her face stuck in a silent scream as another orgasm crashed over her, her hips thrashing about and trying to evade his ministrations. He stood up and flipped Maggie over onto her belly, her feet on the floor, lined himself up and slid into her spasming sex with one thrust. Maggie grabbed handfuls of duvet and rode her third orgasm as Tom began to push in and out of her. She could barely breathe, her heart felt like it was going to explode and her vision was blurry. The only sounds she could make were guttural grunts as Tom's thrusts forced the air from her lungs. Tom, now solely focused on his own impending orgasm, grabbed a handful of Maggie's blonde hair and pulled, causing her back to arch, changing the angle of penetration, triggering Maggie's fourth orgasm which also sent him over the edge. He pulled out, the first jet of cum arced over Maggie's back and landed between her shoulder blades, the second in the small of her back and the following three painted stripes across her bum. Tom collapsed onto the bed beside a panting, barely conscious Maggie.

**

As soon as the front door was opened, without pausing for a second, Phoebe led Jack up the stairs by the hand.

"I don't know about you, but I could really use a shower," she said, a smile creeping across her face, "I'm feeling really dirty!".

She pulled him towards the bathroom and pushed him inside. The bathroom was large, much larger than the one at Jack's house, and it had both a bath and separate shower. The shower was a walk-in, with plenty of room for two, three, maybe even four people. Phoebe pushed Jack up against the bathroom door, pulled open his tie and dropped it on the floor. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his trousers. Very soon Jack was standing in front of her in just his boxer shorts. Jack spun Phoebe round so she was leaning against the door and quickly pulled her tie and blouse off. He reached up under her skirt and pulled her knickers down her legs, her skirt followed soon after. Phoebe stood in just her bra, and she burst into laughter as he struggled to remove it.

"Oh Jack!" she giggled.

Jack left the bra alone and kissed her deeply, wriggling out of his boxer shorts, freeing his hard cock that sprung forwards and pressed insistently into Phoebe's abdomen. Phoebe gently ran her hand up and down Jack's member, using her thumb on the head smearing the slippery pre-cum around. They kissed like this for a few minutes before Phoebe took off her bra and led Jack to the shower stall.

The water rained down on them as they continued their kiss, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Phoebe knelt down in front of Jack and engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth, laving it gently with her tongue, causing Jack to lean back against the wall, his eyes rolling back in his head and his toes pointing towards the ceiling. She did this for a few minutes before Jack reached down and pulled her to her feet, she let his cock slip from her mouth as she stood.

Jack kissed her neck, and ran his tongue down to a nipple which he circled gently for a moment and then continued his journey down her belly. He reached her bare mons and slipped his tongue between her swollen folds. Phoebe gasped and pulled Jack's head in tighter to her as he brought a finger up and gently pushed first one, and then a second, inside her.

Jack continued kissing and licking Phoebe's sex, his fingers gently moving inside her as his tongue worked her lips and clitoris. Her hips began moving in time with his thrusts and little whimpers and gasps accompanied every swipe of his tongue on her now engorged clitoris. Phoebe pulled Jack up to his feet, and turned to face the wall, bending forward slightly. Jack lifted his cock and carefully pushed it between her legs until he found her entrance, pushing it in in one long thrust.

"Yes!" cried Phoebe as she felt his hips hit her buttocks, his cock hot and throbbing inside her.

Jack gently sucked her earlobe and then, after reaching around to her front and running his hands down to her hips, he began to thrust slowly in and out. Phoebe put her hands on the wall and used them to press off to meet Jack's thrusts, which gained in speed and power until their bodies were coming together with a rhythmic, wet, slapping sound.

Phoebe's right hand came off the wall and she used it on her clitoris, strumming it as quickly as she could, desperate to come with Jack, whose climax she could feel was approaching fast. Jack thrust deeply into Phoebe, and tensed up as he came deep inside her, this set off Phoebe's orgasm, which caused her to fall forwards against the wall. Jack held on to her waist and pulled Phoebe close to him and kissed her deeply, his cock still throbbing within her, their tongues duelling fiercely as Phoebe's orgasm rolled on.

"I love you," Jack whispered.

Phoebe simply smiled at him, her eyelids heavy and her heart still racing.

**

Maggie turned her head and craned her neck trying to see the state that Tom had left her back in.

"Did you enjoy spraying your jizz all over me?" she asked Tom with a big grin.

"I did," replied Tom, a similar grin plastered to his face, "would definitely like to do it again sometime."

"Felt kinda sexy, if I'm honest," whispered Maggie, "but I don't really want it dripping all over the carpet.

Tom rolled out of the bed and grabbed the tissue box from Maggie's desk.

"Here, don't ever say I'm not a gentleman!" he laughed as he carefully wiped his spend off her back.

When Tom had mopped up the last of his semen, and she was sure she was not going to leave a trail through the house, Maggie jumped off the bed and grabbed her towel.

"Wait here, I need to take a quick shower and if you come with me it won't be a quick shower," she laughed as she bounced out of her room.

Tom heard her go into the bathroom and, after dropping the used tissues in the wastepaper basket, he rolled onto his back in the centre of the bed.

He was just beginning to doze off when a loud chime startled him awake. He looked for the source of the sound and saw Maggie's phone on the bedside table. He picked it up to see why it had chimed, and it unlocked. Tom was a little surprised at how it had unlocked without needing a code. He was just about to put it back down when temptation got the better of him, and he touched the photo app icon, intending to find a cute picture of Maggie to use in his contacts. He scrolled through the photo album until he came to a picture of a girl's arse, prominently displaying a pair of very red handprints and as he looked closer, he saw cum dripping from her pussy. Tom's cock began to stiffen even whilst he began to worry that Maggie might be cheating on him. He swiped to the next photo, it appeared to be a shot of the same arse, red handprints, cum-filled pussy, but in this one, taken from a slightly different angle, he could see part of the girl's face. Tom breathed a sigh of relief when he realised it definitely was not Maggie, but his cock got a little harder when he saw who it was. He quickly swiped through the next couple of photos and saw that there were lots of interesting photos here. He heard the shower stop running and panicked. He selected all the photos and quickly forwarded them to his email account, deleted the email from the sent folder and placed the phone back on the bedside table where it was before. He heard the bathroom door open and Maggie's footsteps on the landing, and suddenly was filled with horror as he realised the phone screen was still lit. He watched it, his heart in his mouth, and just as Maggie returned to her room, the screen went dark. He turned his head and was greeted with Maggie standing naked in the doorway, a big grin on her face.

"Is that," she asked, as she pointed at his erection, "all for me?"

**

Aria was sitting at the bus stop waiting for her bus when she happened to catch sight of Jasmine running towards her waving her phone. Aria was thoroughly confused, first why Jasmine was running, her bus was nowhere to be seen, and second, why she was waving her phone at her, surely anything she could say in person she could have communicated using the object in her hand. She raised an eyebrow, intrigued as to where this was going to go, and also a little disappointed in Jasmine's apparent stupidity.

"Aria!" shouted Jasmine, "wait!"

Again, Aria was confused, she was sitting on the bench at the bus stop and there were no buses in sight, she clearly was not going anywhere. Finally, Jasmine arrived, slightly winded from her wholly unnecessary sprint but otherwise unharmed.

"You'll never guess what I've got!" she exclaimed, waving her phone in Aria's face.

Aria, her patience starting to wear thin, held her hand out for the phone and upon receiving it saw that there was a video already playing.

The video showed the disused classroom and two girls apparently engaging in a rather heated sapphic sex session. Aria tried to remember if this was one of her videos, but she did not immediately recognise the girls and the angle seemed to be from the door of the classroom looking in, which was not how she usually shot things. Intrigued, she let the video continue on for a few more minutes until one of the girls' faces was revealed as she sat up on the desk.

"Fuck, it's Sally Joseph, so that must be Stephanie Miller!" exclaimed Aria, stopping the video and immediately airdropping the file to her phone, "how the fuck did you do this Jazz?"

"I followed them at lunchtime," Jasmine explained, slightly altering the details to make herself look better, "I had a hunch that they were up to something when they didn't go meet Phoebe in the refectory. Next thing I know they're walking into our classroom and going to town on each other's pussies and apparently Sally really likes to give a good rim job, that's on there too, by the way."

"You're a genius Jazz," said Aria as she put her arm around Jasmine, "you're officially fully forgiven for your little mistake, and I think I'll have to come up with a reward for you, you may have given me just the ammo I need to beat Phoebitch."

Jasmine beamed, not only had Aria forgiven her, but they were back to being friends and that was all she actually wanted.

"What about Tom?" asked Jasmine, "he hasn't done anything that you've asked him to do."

"Tom is going to regret failing," replied Aria, "I think we will have to pay a visit to him and show him what happens to failures. I think you owe him some payback too."

Jasmine nodded, remembering the absolute hammering Tom gave her arse the previous week.

"Maybe we wait until he's with Maggie and see what mischief we can cause with her there too." suggested Jasmine.

"Ooh, I like the way you're thinking," said Aria as she stood to hold her arm out for the approaching bus, "you coming to mine?"

Jasmine stood up and waited for the bus to stop beside Aria, wondering what Aria had in store for Sally, Stephanie, Tom and Maggie, and feeling that delicious between-the-legs tingling start in anticipation of events to come.

**

Jack and Phoebe lay on naked Phoebe's bed, Phoebe's head on Jack's chest, her finger tracing shapes in the fine hairs there. Jack liked the warmth of Phoebe's breath on his skin, and the movement of her fingertip on his chest was pleasant and had had an effect on other parts of him.

"You know the other day," Phoebe began, "when you and Stephanie ganged up on me?"

Jack looked down at Phoebe, a small smile developing as he remembered the events she was talking about.

"Yes," he replied, "I don't think I will ever forget that day!"

"You know the things we did," she said hesitantly, "with our bums?"

"I love your bum," said Jack, his hand moving to his erection as he said it, "I really love your bum."

"Is that something you've tried before, you know, on your own or with someone else?" she asked.

"No," Jack replied, a little embarrassed to be answering a question about whether he played with his bottom when he was on his own, "I'd never even thought about it until recently and I've definitely never tried anything on myself."

Phoebe raised herself up and turned towards Jack, giving him her full attention.

"Is it something you'd be willing to try with me?" she asked.

"I guess so, I've not given it much thought since the other day." he said, adding, "I definitely enjoyed everything we did though."

"Do you trust me Jack?" she asked with her hand on his chest.

"Of course," he replied instantly, "with my life!"

Phoebe rolled off the bed and Jack turned onto his side to see what she was up to. Phoebe reached into the back of her wardrobe and, after taking a moment to check, pulled one of the nondescript bags out and returned to the bed without opening it. She left the bag on the floor and grabbed Jack's legs and pulled at him until he sat up on the edge of the bed with a leg either side of her.

"Now, lean back, relax and just go with it," she said whilst running her hands up and down his thighs.

Jack nodded and Phoebe kneeled down and reached out and took his semi-hard cock into her hand. Jack lay back and she slowly moved her hand up and down his cock for a minute or so before taking it into her mouth and bobbing up and down a couple of times. Once he was fully hard, Phoebe let his cock go and giggled as it slapped against his belly. She ducked down below the edge of the bed and fidgeted with the bag she had brought out of the wardrobe. She reappeared holding the jar of coconut oil that Stephanie had liberated from the kitchen the other day.

"Couldn't put this back in the pantry after what you used it for," Phoebe said, showing Jack the jar, "Mum was looking all over for it the other night when she wanted it for cooking. I almost died!"

She opened the jar and scooped a little into her hand and then placed the jar on the floor by the bed. Jack was watching her closely wondering what she planned to do. She reached up and grasped his erection again and used the oil to help her hand slide up and down. She took a little scoop of oil into her other hand and gently stroked his scrotum. Jack groaned and leaned his head back and closed his eyes, Phoebe's hands felt amazing on him and the activities from earlier meant he was in no danger of coming any time soon. Phoebe let the hand that was on his scrotum drift down down to his perineum, and began to gently massage him, timing her pressure there to her strokes with her other hand. Jack, groaning loudly, lifted his knees to his chest and at the same time spread them wide, to give Phoebe more room.

Phoebe continued to stroke him and massage the skin below his balls for a few minutes, she noticed that little drops of a clear liquid were collecting on his glans, she swiped them away with her thumb in a move that provoked a groan from Jack. Eventually she decided to proceed to the next step and after briefly returning the hand performing the perineal massage to the jar of oil, she moved it lower and began to run her fingers across his anus. The first touch caused Jack to flinch, but he relaxed as Phoebe gently stroked his cock and circled his anus with her middle finger, applying just enough pressure to move the skin over the muscles of the sphincter, but not enough to risk penetrating him. After a minute or two, she felt the sphincter relax somewhat and Jack groaned deeply again.