Jack and Phoebe Ch. 10

Story Info
Maggie and Aria come to blows. Phoebe’s unexpected dream.
8.8k words
4.71
2.2k
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 10

Click!

"Pip Pip Pip, Good morning, it is seven am on Wednesday the 27th of September, and you're listening to BBC Radio Four, the headlines today are."

Slap!

Jack rolled out of bed and headed for the door, hoping for a repeat of the day before. He saw Maggie's door open but no sign of her in her room, and when he reached the bathroom he found it empty. He showered and dressed with a small amount of disappointment.

Jack walked into the kitchen and saw Maggie sitting at the table eating toast and drinking tea and his mum standing in her spot by the window. He looked at her and she smiled back.

"You look a little disappointed Bro," she said, "didn't this morning suck less than yesterday?"

Jack blushed and sat down at the table with his own tea and toast, which he got stuck into without replying.

Once Jack had finished his breakfast he got up to leave for school, which prompted Maggie to do the same.

"Thought I would go to school with you today, Bro," she said, "you can tell me what's got you so sad this morning."

Jack gave her a glare but did not say anything, and walked out of the front door.

"Bye Loves!" called their mum as the door shut.

"I can't believe you, Maggie!" said Jack through gritted teeth as they walked down the front path to the gate.

"What?" she replied, holding her hands out innocently.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" he asked, flustered.

"Of course, not," she said, "I was just teasing you. I'd never do anything to hurt you!"

"I know," said Jack, "but I panicked, and I was also worried about getting a boner in front of Mum!"

"Aww, do I do that to you?" she asked, "that gives me some ideas!"

Maggie put her arm around Jack's arm and walked with him to the bus stop.

**

Aria was sitting in the disused classroom chatting to Jasmine; any ill-feeling between the two had now been forgotten. They were just discussing what to do with the video Jasmine made the previous day when the classroom door opened and Sylvie timidly walked in. She saw Aria sitting in the front row and so moved to stand in front of her and waited to be told what to do. Aria made a point of ignoring her and continued her discussion with Jasmine. Jasmine, however, quickly became distracted by the girl standing silently in front of them.

"Ok," began Aria, "Sylvie, have you got the plug in?"

Sylvie blushed and nodded.

"I think I'll need to check, this being your first day and all," said Aria.

Sylvie just stood there staring at Aria.

"I'm waiting," said Aria, "I don't have all day."

Sylvie reached under her skirt and, having slipped her underwear down just below her cheeks at the back, turned to face away from Aria and lifted her skirt briefly. She quickly pulled her knickers up again and turned back to face Aria.

"Oh dear," said Aria, her voice steeped in disappointment, "I didn't see anything. Did you Jasmine?"

Sylvie looked at Jasmine, hoping that the other girl would save her.

"Nope," replied Jasmine, "couldn't see a thing, in fact, I don't think she put it in this morning."

Sylvie was on the verge of tears, she was shaking.

"I did put it in, it's in, I promise!" she pleaded, terrified as to what Aria would make her do if she thought she had disobeyed her.

"I'd love to believe you Sylvie," replied Aria, "I really would, but we know that you're only too willing to cheat and lie, don't we?"

"Yes," said Jasmine, doing her best to look and sound menacing, "she's a dirty, filthy cheating liar."

"So what can we do?" Aria asked Jasmine, "is there any way we can solve this problem?"

"I supposed she could give us a proper look," replied Jasmine, "a chance to really check that she's followed your instructions."

Sylvie was doing her best to hold back the tears, but an occasional sob escaped.

"Okay, I'm tired of this now," announced Aria, "Sylvie, I need to check for the plug, and I suppose I'll need to check it the same way every morning. Strip off, bend over and use your hands to spread nice and wide and wait for me to tell you to stop."

"No!" wailed Sylvie, stamping her foot, "No, I won't do that!"

Aria smiled her cruel smile, and sat forward in her chair.

"Oh you will, or you will find out what it's like to be expelled for cheating and then a video of you trying and failing to insert a buttplug goes up on the internet for all to see," Aria stated in a very flat tone, "oh and I'll make sure your dad, your brothers and all your brothers' friends get a personal copy of the video sent to them, I'm sure they'll all love to see you spread out like that, nothing left to the imagination."

Sylvie's head dropped in resignation.

"Chop, fucking chop!" said Aria loudly, as she carefully angled her phone on the desk to record the event, "we haven't got all fucking day!"

Sylvie was careful not to make eye contact with either Aria nor Jasmine as she tried to strip off her clothes as quickly as she could. She got down to her underwear and then stopped. She looked up at Aria and, without even speaking, pleaded for this to end. Aria replied by shaking her head and pointing at her watch. Sylvie took a deep breath and removed her bra and knickers. She stood facing her audience for a moment, trying to use her arms to cover herself, but she knew that she had one last thing to do to complete her humiliation. She turned her back on Aria, bent at the waist and, the final indignity, reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart.

The plug, the same one as the day before, was indeed solidly implanted in her rectum and Aria could see the telltale sheen of lube glistening on the skin surrounding her anus. Aria had intended for Sylvie to hold the position for a while, but she was in a merciful mood this morning and so simply counted to thirty in her head before signalling Sylvie to get dressed again.

Sylvie breathed a small sigh of relief when she heard Aria tell her to get dressed, and pulled her clothes back on as quickly as possible.

"I expect this to happen every morning," stated Aria, "you'll come in and, without needing to be told, stand on that spot, strip off and get into that pose. You'll then wait for either Jasmine or myself to dismiss you, or the bell for morning reg to sound, whichever happens first. You'll do it no matter who is in here with us, in fact, you'll do it even if we aren't actually here at all when you arrive, because if I arrive and you are not here, or I arrive and you're not in your position, then those videos, yes as of this morning I now have another video of you, all get uploaded and sent out. Do you understand Sylvie?"

Sylvie just nodded, her eyes fixed on the ground.

"Okay, off you fuck!" said Aria, waving her towards the door.

"Fucking hell, Aria," said Jasmine with a tone of disbelief, once Sylvie had left, "don't you think that's a bit harsh?"

"Remember Jazz," replied Aria, "she's a cheat and liar, she deserves everything she gets."

"Yes, but making her strip and stand like that every morning, even if no one's here, that's fucking seriously cruel."

"I try my best!" laughed Aria, "I plan on hiding one morning and seeing if she actually does it when we're not here, we should have a bet on it."

Jasmine chuckled, shaking her head.

"If she doesn't do it, I'll offer her a very last chance to save herself, haven't decided what that will entail yet though." said Aria, standing up and picking up her bag.

**

Tom was sitting with Jack, Mike and Dan in their form room waiting for the bell for first period to ring. The other three were laughing about some video Dan had shown them of some American skateboarder injuring himself doing a trick, he had been desperate to show them and they were still making jokes about the, now one-testicled, skater. Tom had laughed too, but his mind had drifted back to the unopened email sitting in his inbox, and he was struggling to control his temptation to open it. He thought about just deleting it, but could not bring himself to do it, even though he knew he probably should.

The bell finally rang and he shoved his phone in his pocket and tried to put it out of his mind. His mind was somewhere else when he was rudely returned to reality when both Dan and Mike crashed into him simultaneously as they negotiated the classroom door and the crowded corridor beyond it.

"Sorry mate!" they cried in unison, as they helped him up.

Tom simply nodded and carried on walking through the crowd towards his first lesson.

During the morning break, Tom took out his phone, he had made a decision - he was going to delete the email. He could not stand it any longer, he needed to undo the betrayal and the only way to do that was to delete the email without looking at its contents. He could not unsee the couple of images that he had seen but he could resolve it in the only way available to him. Maggie would never know that he had done what he did, but he would and he would make sure he made it up to her, even if it killed him. He touched the icon for his email client and watched as it opened up, it paused for a second as new emails were downloaded and then he scrolled down to the email containing the photos, selected it and hit the trashcan icon. A wave of relief washed over him, and he let a little smile develop.

**

At lunchtime, Sally and Stephanie snuck away and made a bee-line for the disused classroom, giggling the whole way. They burst through the door and wasted no time, pulling each other close and pressing their lips together, both girls trying to push the other back onto a desk to have her way with her.

Stephanie got the upper hand and forced Sally to sit on the edge of a desk, and slid down to her knees between Sally's legs.

"I do hope I'm not interrupting anything?" came a voice from the darkness at the back of the classroom.

Shocked, both girls jumped up and turned to see who was talking.

Aria walked out of the shadows, a grin on her face.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here?" she asked, mocking the girls.

Stephanie and Sally were speechless, they held onto each other's hand, terrified of what was going to happen next.

"Okay girls, why don't you two have a seat, I have something to show you," said Aria, indicating the front row of desks.

The two girls sat at desks in the first row and looked wide-eyed at Aria as she walked to the front of the classroom. Aria placed her phone on the desk between the two girls and pressed play. The screen showed the video taken by Jasmine the previous day; Stephanie with her head between Sally's legs, Sally with her hands on Stephanie's head pulling her in as her own head rolled back, and obscenities coming from her mouth.

Both girls began to cry, sobbing as they watched themselves on the small screen.

"It's a remarkably good picture isn't it?" asked Aria, mocking the upset girls, "shall I stop it, or would you like to watch more? My favourite part is when you shoved your tongue into Stephanie's arse!"

"Stop it, please!" begged Sally.

"What do you want, Aria?" asked Stephanie, recognising that Aria was going to use the video to blackmail them.

"Well, I think we can start with a replay of yesterday, that's not too much to ask and it will break the ice," Aria said, leaning forward to brush the tears from the cheeks of the two girls, her cruel smile broad on her face, "y'know, get you nice and used to being filmed fucking each other, before we move on to more adventurous things."

Sally and Stephanie looked at each other.

"Do we have to do this?" whispered Sally.

"I don't want anyone to see that video, I think it would actually kill my dad" Stephanie admitted, "there's no other option."

"Shall we get this started?" asked Aria in a chippy voice, "we don't actually have all day."

Sally dried her eyes and stood up, followed by Stephanie.

"Right," began Aria, "yesterday's video was spoilt because you kept your clothes on, so I expect to see clothes off!"

"Please!" Stephanie shouted, turning to face Aria, "don't make us do that!"

"Okay, I'll just upload that video to PornHub, I'm sure it'll be popular. You can go!" retorted Aria, turning her back on the girls as if to dismiss them.

"No!" cried Sally, "we'll do it, I'm sorry!"

Sally pulled Stephanie close and kissed her cheek.

"Just pretend it's just us, you and me and no one else," she whispered in Stephanie's ear.

Stephanie nodded, kissed Sally and gave her a hug.

"Okay, are we going to do this?" asked Aria, tapping her foot.

Sally and Stephanie nodded.

"Alright then, let's have you go outside, then count to thirty and come back in as if none of this has happened, and get down to business, make it natural and most importantly enjoy yourselves," Aria said, enjoying her new found role of director, "or at least do your best to fake it!"

The girls held hands as they walked out of the classroom, and the moment the door was shut Aria rushed to distribute her small cameras on the desks in the front row and put her phone into video mode and pressed record.

Stephanie and Sally stood outside the classroom, waiting for their moment to walk in. Sally wiped her cheeks with a tissue, straightened her uniform, and then turned and did the same for Stephanie.

"Look, if we're going to do this, I want to look as good as possible and have as much fun as we can," she said.

Stephanie nodded and took Sally's hand, bringing it up to her face and giving it a kiss.

"Shall we?" Sally said, raising her hand to push the door open.

The two girls walked into the classroom holding hands, they quickly moved to the central desk and each held the other's cheeks as they kissed deeply. Sally, standing up on tip-toes, ran one hand down the back of Stephanie's head and then down her back until it came to rest on her bum, which she gently squeezed through her skirt.

Stephanie brought her hands down the front of Sally's blouse, and slowly, without breaking their kiss, undid the buttons. She pushed Sally's blouse off, and quickly unclipped her bra, leaving Sally naked from the waist up.

Meanwhile, Sally tugged the waistband of Stephanie's knickers down, and let them drop down her legs, she then unzipped Stephanie's skirt and let that fall around her feet to join the underwear. Sally ran her hand up Stephanie's thigh and across her sex, stroking the swollen lips with her middle finger before pushing Stephanie back until she came to rest on the edge of a desk. Sally fell to her knees before Stephanie, kissing and licking her way up her thigh. When Sally reached Stephanie's sex, she pushed the girl's legs up and buried her head between them.

"Oh god!" Stephanie cried out, as Sally's tongue found her clitoris and began to caress it.

Sally stood and stripped off her own skirt and knickers so she was now naked before burying her head back between Stephanie's legs, but this time she brought a finger up to push into her. Her hand began to thrust quickly back and forward as her tongue worked Stephanie's clitoris. Eventually, Sally added a second finger, bending them upwards slightly to stimulate that special patch on the front wall of Stephanie's vagina. Sally could feel Stephanie's lubrication dripping down to her wrist as she pumped her fingers in and out of her, adding a third finger brought a cry from Stephanie and caused her hips to start to bounce.

Stephanie's head rolled back on to the desk, her legs spread wide and pulled up, her hips bouncing up and down as Sally hit all the right spots. She was hovering very close to an epic orgasm when Sally suddenly stopped and pulled her up and off the desk.

Confused, Stephanie stood up and did not move. Sally pulled her friend's blouse and bra off and then putting her hands on her shoulders forced her down onto the ground. Stephanie lay down on the ground as Sally straddled her head as she lowered her mouth to Stephanie's dripping pussy.

The two girls formed a sixty-nine on the floor, heads buried in between the other's legs. Aria circled them, getting some close-up shots of tongues in pussies and twitching anuses. She actually wished she could join in, but she wanted this film to be just the two girls.

Stephanie was the first to come, her back arching and thighs tightening round Sally's head.

"Ahh!" Stephanie cried out, "Oh Jesus!"

It got to be too much for her so she pushed Sally off and onto her back, attacking the other girl's pussy herself. She pushed Sally's legs up and back until her ankles were almost beside her ears. Running her tongue from Sally's anus to her clitoris, she pushed two fingers into Sally's pussy and started sawing in and out as she sucked on her clitoris. Sally started to gasp as her orgasm began to build, her head rolled back and her hands gripped her thighs tight enough to leave white marks.

Stephanie pushed her ring finger against Sally's anus and it slipped straight in, up to the third knuckle. The invasion of her rectum set Sally's orgasm off; she screamed out, letting her legs go, her hips pumping up and down. Stephanie did not let up, pumping her three fingers in and out of Sally, stepping up the force of her suction on Sally's clitoris. Sally's neck strained backwards as her hips raised up off the ground, her stomach tensed and her pelvic floor muscles tightened, crushing Stephanie's fingers almost painfully before she pulled them free.

Both girls lay on their back, breathing heavily, recovering from their orgasms.

"Well done!" said Aria, shutting off her phone and walking around the room collecting her little cameras, "I think next time I'll bring you girls some props to use. Shall we say, same time tomorrow?"

Sally and Stephanie, still sitting naked on the floor of the classroom, watched as Aria walked out. Sally was the first to burst into tears, her brave facade from earlier completely evaporating after the fact. Stephanie slid to Sally's side in order to put her arms around the crying girl, and then joined her, breaking down herself.

"What are we going to do?" Sally managed to say between sobs, her arms tightly around Stephanie.

"I don't know Sal," replied Stephanie, tears rolling down her face and dripping onto her chest, "I suppose we do as she says until she gets bored."

"How long will that be?" asked Sally.

"I'm not sure," Stephanie replied, stroking Sally's face with her fingertips, "judging from how calm she was, I think she has definitely done this to other people."

"I wish I'd never found this awful place!" Sally sobbed, "I'm so sorry for bringing you here!"

Stephanie did not say anything, just leant over and kissed Sally's cheek and stroked her hair.

**

At the end of the day, Tom was waiting by the main gates for Maggie. He greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, and put his arm around her shoulders.

"My parents are out for the evening, they're going straight from their shop to some play in town," he whispered in her ear, "they won't be back until late."

He pulled her in close for another kiss on the cheek and waited for her reply.

"Well, I guess I could make a small detour on the way home!" she said, smiling at him.

They arrived at Tom's and found the house empty as promised.

"Do you want something to drink?" asked Tom, heading into the kitchen.

"I'll have a cup of tea, if you're making one," replied Maggie, following him and sitting down on a stool beside the kitchen island.

Tom got the tea things ready and put the kettle on. They sat in the kitchen and chatted about their day as they drank their tea. Maggie found Tom's impressions of the deputy head teachers, Ms Hargreaves and Mr James, hilarious and he had her in stitches.

After a while, they made their way into the living room and sat on the sofa together. Tom put the TV on and they flicked through the channels for a while, his arm around Maggie.