Jack and Phoebe Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe's fingers were working hard, she was now stroking herself frantically, trying to push herself over the edge. Whilst her right hand worked between her folds, her left hand clutched at the bed clothes, pulling them tight against her body as she lay face down, teeth still gripping her pillow, desperately trying to keep herself quiet.

Her mind changed the scene again, she was still on her front, propped up on pillows, tied so she could not move, but her face was no longer between Stephanie's thighs. In fact, she could no longer see Stephanie, and she could not feel Jack's presence either. She was alone, tied to the bed and completely unable to free herself. For a moment, she panicked, she thought Jack and Stephanie had left her like this and gone home, the thought of her dad walking into her room and finding her like this, tied naked to the bed, everything on display, everything dripping wet or gaping open and used, filled with Jack's cum, which was probably leaking out of her now. Ashamed, embarrassed and terrified, she found herself becoming even more aroused, the thought of being caught was overwhelming her, the thought of the shame it would bring her pushed her slightly closer to her goal.

Her breath was coming in short gasps, the pillow was slightly restricting her ability to take in air and this combined with her exertions was causing her to feel slightly light-headed. She felt a cry begin in the back of her throat but she managed to stifle it by pushing her face harder into the pillow, which further restricted her breathing.

Once again, blindfolded and gagged by her pillow, her mind returned to her memories of Saturday and she found she was still tied to her bed. Jack was gone, or at least she could no longer feel his touch or sense his presence. She could feel Stephanie behind her, she felt her nails dragging down her back, her long, red hair trailing over her skin, raising goosebumps. Those nails dragged over her buttocks and Phoebe gasped as they changed direction and returned to her back.

She sensed a movement behind her and almost simultaneously felt the sharp pain as Stephanie brought her hand down in a slap on her butt cheek, and a second and third one quickly followed. The slaps all dragged her closer and closer to the edge that she was now desperate to get over. She could feel a tingling remain after the initial sting subsided, the tingling slowly became a kind of warmth which travelled up her spine and caused the hair on the back of her neck to stand up.

Suddenly, she felt a weight on her back, a naked body climbing slowly up her back, moving towards her head but remaining in complete skin-to-skin contact the whole time. She knew it was not Jack, whoever it was was too light and she could feel long hair dragging on her naked skin. She felt breath on her ear, a tongue slid up from the earlobe to the top, and then back down again, the tongue finished its journey and immediately the entire lobe was engulfed, just briefly, in a warm, wet mouth. And then there was a voice, and it definitely was not Stephanie.

"I told you, you'd be on your knees in front of me!" it said, "now, beg."

The scene in her mind changed, she was back in the history classroom, but naked now. Her arms were bound behind her back, elbows to wrists, and she was on her knees. Standing in front of her was a fully dressed Aria, her school uniform impeccable, her fiery red hair in a tight bun and her patent leather school sandals shiny and reflecting the fluorescent strip lighting hanging from the ceiling above them. Phoebe looked around and saw that the classroom was full, her classmates were sitting at the desks and Mrs Patel, one of the history teachers, was standing by the interactive whiteboard. All eyes were on Phoebe, she could see their gaze sweeping over her body, examining every inch of her naked skin, noticing each and every flaw and imperfection. She whipped her head around, horrified at being exposed like this, at the back of the classroom she saw her best friends Stephanie and Sally. They were whispering to each other, laughing at her behind their hands and all the while Phoebe could feel wetness running down her thighs.

Phoebe felt abandoned, she continued to look around the classroom, hoping that someone would take pity on her, hoping that she would see a friendly face. Her gaze returned to Aria, still standing in front of her, looking down her nose at her, a thin, cruel smile plastered to her face. She heard the classroom door open and footsteps approach from behind her, she turned her head to see who had arrived. She felt a wave of relief spread over her as she saw that it was Jack, obviously coming to free her and get her out of here. She felt him walk up behind her, but her heart fell when he deftly side-stepped around her kneeling form and walked right up to Aria. Jack put his arm around Aria's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Phoebe could see their tongues wrestling, she felt like her heart was breaking as they pulled apart, their lips remaining momentarily joined by a strand of saliva.

Phoebe was coming close to losing her mind. Her best friends were humiliating her, her boyfriend was cheating on her, with her nemesis of all people, in front of her face and the insane bitch who had been bullying her at school, for unknown reasons, was forcing her to kneel naked and bound in front of her whole class; and the worst thing of all she knew she was loving every second of it.

"Please," begged Phoebe, "Please let me cum."

"I don't think so," replied Aria, "I don't think you're ready."

"I'm ready," said Phoebe, now feeling like she would lose her mind if she did not come, "I am! Just tell me what to do!"

"I just don't believe you!" whispered Aria, directly in Phoebe's ear and punctuated it with a long, lingering lick of Phoebe's pinna.

"I'll do whatever you say, Aria!" Phoebe blurted out, and at that moment her orgasm crashed over her, "I'll do everything you tell me to!"

Phoebe's back arched, her legs shot out behind her and she fell flat on her face. The pyjama bottoms around her ankles had twisted up as she had writhed on the bed and were now acting like cuffs, keeping her feet tied tightly together. Her fingers were still pumping away between her legs as the waves of her orgasm continued. She could feel a wet patch growing under her, but she did not care. The waves kept coming, it felt like it was never going to end, until finally.

"Oh Aria! I'll do anything!" she gasped once more, as her hips pounded into the mattress for the last time, "Aria!".

She found herself enveloped in darkness. The scene in her mind dissolved and she felt herself falling, until she came to a sudden stop, shocking herself back to reality.

Slowly, Phoebe recovered, she had absolutely no idea how long she had lain tangled up in her wet bedclothes, her pyjama bottoms twisted round her ankles, wearing her pyjama top up round her chin and with her fingers still wearing themselves down to the bone in her pussy, but thankfully, it was still dark outside.

For a moment she worried that she had cried out loud enough to wake her parents, so she lay there in silence too scared to even move lest the sound bring her mum or dad bursting into her bedroom to investigate. She lay there listening for the slightest indication that someone was coming, as her breathing returned to normal, and eventually, despite the occasional creak and groan of the house settling and the central heating pipework cooling, she was reassured that no one was going to barge into her room and find her lying on her bed in a puddle of her own cum with her hand still firmly embedded in her crotch.

Her muscles and joints were stiff and she was covered in a sheen of sweat, as she tried to right herself, it took her a while to get her body out of the bed,. When she finally managed to get out of the bed to straighten up both her pyjamas and the bedclothes, she saw the the true extent of the wet patch and not feeling like stripping the bed at that moment, she just threw her towel on top of it, she would sort it all out in the morning. Eventually, she lay back down and closed her eyes, hoping to get some sleep, only to immediately open them again in fright at what she saw behind her eyelids - Aria's cruel face laughing back at her.