Jack and Phoebe Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie was not quite sure why Tom was not trying to make a move on her, she liked sitting with him, cuddling on the sofa, but she really fancied doing something more stimulating. She ran her hand up Tom's thigh and over his crotch, feeling his cock beneath his trousers react to her touch and then she lifted her head slightly and kissed him deeply.

Tom reacted to Maggie's move and kissed her back, he slipped his hand up inside Maggie's blouse and felt her nipple tighten underneath the fabric of her bra. She moaned softly, and began to fumble for the button on his trousers, which she found and undid, along with the zip.

Just as Maggie slipped her hand inside his boxers the doorbell rang, causing both eighteen year olds to jump and scramble to smooth down their clothes and do up fasteners and zips. Tom, once his trousers were presentable and his growing erection tucked discreetly away, got up and answered the front door.

Standing at the door, with a shit-eating grin and a black carry-all over her shoulder was Aria. She pushed her way into the hallway and poked Tom in the centre of the chest.

"I fucking knew you would fail, Tommy!" she said loudly, "so I've come up with a plan B. Where's Maggie? I know she's fucking here!"

She did not have to look far as Maggie had heard Aria's voice and come to see what the problem was.

"What the fuck is she doing here, Tom?" asked Maggie, confused as to why the school's biggest bitch was standing in Tom's house interrupting her date.

Aria walked up to Maggie and pushed her back into the living room with a finger in the middle of her chest.

"Take a seat, Maggie!" said Aria, in a mocking tone, "I'm going to spin you a tale."

"Just fuck off, Aria!" retorted Maggie, "I don't care about anything you have to say."

"I think you will, as little Tommy here hasn't been completely honest with you," she turned to look at Tom, "have you Tommy?"

"Maggie, I can explain everything!" pleaded Tom, knowing that he was about to lose everything he valued, his relationship with Maggie and his friendship with Jack.

"I think I'll tell this story Tommy, I've even brought visual aids. Let's see," Aria paced around the coffee table, "where should we begin? I know!"

Aria pulled out her phone, and turned on Airplay, the TV screen instantly displayed a selfie Aria had taken with a massive ice cream sundae.

"Hmm...I like that one, but I prefer THIS one!" Aria said, swiping the screen of her phone with a flourish.

A photo of Tom appeared, he was laying on his back in a classroom and appeared to have his hard cock in his hand.

"What the fuck is this Aria?" asked Maggie, confused as to why she had these photos of Tom, "Tom, why does she have a naked photo of you, doing that?"

"Y'see Maggie, Tom's been quite the model for me recently," she flicked the phone screen again.

The photo on the TV changed to one of Tom completely naked with a large flesh-coloured dildo in his anus, his cock sticking straight up and ejaculating on his stomach.

"Oops!" said Aria, putting her hand over her mouth in mock surprise, "I was saving that one for later!"

"Tom!" cried Maggie, tears beginning to fall on her cheeks, "what is going on?"

Tom was crying too now, he was sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands, sobbing.

"Oh, dear I've broken Tommy!" said Aria, gleefully, "imagine how he's going to feel tomorrow when everyone in school gets to see these photos and the accompanying videos!"

Aria giggled.

"Oh, you better believe there's videos!" she cackled, watching Tom sob, "I really like the one where.."

"You are a complete cunt!" screamed Maggie, diving head first for Aria.

The first blow, a punch, hit Aria in the stomach, catching her by surprise and knocking the air out of her lungs. The second blow was a ferocious slap across the face which stunned Aria and sent her sprawling, insensible, into an armchair. Maggie grabbed Aria's phone from her hand and immediately started deleting the photos and videos as quickly as she could. When she had deleted them all, she stepped over to Tom to show him, turning her back on Aria.

"Tom, it's okay! It's okay!" Maggie said, showing the screen to Tom, who still had his head buried in his hands, "I've deleted the photos and videos!"

Tom looked up at the phone, and then saw Aria towering behind the bent over Maggie.

"Maggie, look out!" he cried.

Maggie felt a fist land in her left kidney and as she instinctively turned to face her attacker, a second blow landed in her liver. The entire world around her turned bright yellow, she felt like there was suddenly no oxygen left in the room and her legs, now seemingly made of jelly, folded under her, sending her crashing to the floor, her head just missing the edge of the coffee table.

"Who's the cunt now?" asked Aria, standing over Maggie, who could currently neither stand nor catch her breath, but simply lay on her back holding her stomach, rocking and gasping ineffectually for air, staring back up at Aria with glazed eyes.

Tom quickly stood, pushed Aria out of the way and bent down to help Maggie onto the sofa. Maggie's eyes were still glassy and her breaths were ragged as she recovered from Aria's savage blows. Tom sat down beside her and cradled her head, stroking her hair.

Aria reached down to the ground where Maggie had dropped the phone. A moment later a picture of Tom taken on his first visit to Aria's house appeared on the TV.

"Heard of the cloud, Maggie?" asked Aria, standing over the pair, gloating.

Maggie's head cleared as she caught her breath again, and she glanced at the TV and then at Tom and began to cry.

"Okay, here's the deal," announced Aria, "you two are going to come visit me tomorrow after school, Tom knows where to find me and how I like my visitors to behave. We'll have a little chat, and come to an arrangement that keeps Tom's porn portfolio private"

Aria paused and gave the still stricken Maggie a little nudge in the ribs with her finger, she poked her painfully enough that Maggie yelped.

"I don't think you're up to a constructive discussion right now, and I want to give you both the night to think of what delicious payback I'm going to require. And you will pay dearly for attacking me!"

"Just leave us alone, Aria!" demanded Tom, "I'll do whatever you want, please, I'm begging you, please leave Maggie out of it!"

"Sorry, Tommy," Aria replied, "if Maggie had kept her little hands to herself we might be having a different discussion but she didn't, so she has to pay! So, I'll just take what I want from her, just like I do from you."

Aria picked up her bag and walked out of the living room, and a moment later the front door slammed shut.

"You alright?" Tom asked Maggie, her head was in his lap and he was gently stroking her hair.

"I don't know," she replied, weakly, her voice still croaky, "why didn't you tell me what was happening? How can I trust you?"

"I couldn't tell you, I didn't know what to do, but I hoped it would be solved before I had to involve you," he said.

"You failed," she said, a touch of anger in her voice.

"I know," Tom said, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks, "I'm sorry and I will make this up to you, I promise!"

Maggie gave Tom a hug, she had recovered from the punches and was eager to solve the Aria problem.

"We have to come up with a plan," she said, "there must be some way we can get back at Aria!"

"You don't think I've spent the past week doing exactly that?" replied Tom, "you must not underestimate her, she's clever and evil. Look what she made me do in my room."

Tom stood and helped Maggie up and led her to his bedroom. He showed Maggie the cameras that Aria had made him place in his room.

"Her plan was for me to sleep with you, or Jack, and I actually think she would have preferred it to be Jack, to be honest, and get it on camera," said Tom, "I was doing my best for that not to happen, it's why she turned up today. I think her plan this afternoon was for her to film us, but you scuppered that by punching her. I don't even want to think about what she's going to do to me tomorrow, but I don't care."

Maggie kissed Tom gently on the cheek.

"Thank you for trying to protect me."

"I'm sorry I failed, we will get our own back, I promise!"

Maggie picked up the cameras and shoved them into a drawer in Tom's desk. Tom watched her from the bed, not sure why she was doing that. Maggie climbed into Tom's lap, straddling him and kissing him. Tom fell backwards onto the bed taking Maggie with him, he ran his hands up the backs of Maggie's legs, coming to rest on her bum, pulling her into him. Maggie's hips began to make small circles as she ground herself on his crotch, she could feel his hardness pressing against her sex. Tom slipped his hands into the back of her knickers and tried to pull them down, but her legs, spread wide, prevented them from moving. He rolled Maggie onto her back and slipped down her body, grasping her knickers by the waistband and pulling them straight off. Maggie gasped as his mouth clamped onto her hot, swollen sex, his tongue going straight for the hard little button at the top of her slit.

"Oh, don't stop!" Maggie cried out, grabbing handfuls of Tom's hair and directing him by pulling this way and that.

It did not take long for her climax to build and come crashing over her, arching her back and clamping her thighs tightly around Tom's head. She gasped and squealed and Tom continued to lick and suck on her clitoris, triggering a second round of orgasm that caused her hips to bang up and down on the mattress. Finally, it was too much, she was too sensitive and so she pushed Tom away, as she relaxed and enjoyed the aftershocks of the two massive orgasms.

Tom climbed up the bed and propped up on an elbow, he looked down on her as she lay, eyes closed, little smile and hips still making little jerky movements. He leant down and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

Maggie rolled up onto her knees and pulled off her blouse and bra, throwing them onto the floor beside Tom's bed. Moments later they were both lying naked on Tom's bed, legs entwined, mouths locked in a deep kiss, hands wandering over each other's body.

Tom gently pushed Maggie onto her back and climbed between her legs, he kissed her and slowly pushed himself inside her. Maggie wrapped her legs around Tom's waist and angled her hips, allowing Tom to thrust even deeper. Maggie lifted her hips to meet Tom's thrusts, and gradually their tempo increased as they built towards a mutual climax.

"Maggie!" Tom cried out, as he thrust in one last time and sent several jets of cum deep within her. Maggie's orgasm quickly followed, her hips bucked up into Tom as she pulled him down to her and rolled her head back.

The pair lay in each other's arms for a while as they caught their breath. Maggie ran her hands slowly up and down Tom's back, whilst Tom felt comfortable and safe for the first time in weeks.

**

Aria stood in front of the mirror in her room with her shirt off, the red mark on her face was fading but she could see a bruise on her abdomen starting to develop.

"That bitch," Aria mumbled, as she pressed a finger into the centre of the contusion and winced, "I'm going to teach her a fucking lesson."

Aria pulled a T-shirt on, sat down at her desk and opened up her laptop. She brought up the first video of Tom and, after scrubbing through for a few minutes, took a screenshot that was sufficiently embarrassing.

"Let's see how she likes seeing her beloved Tom like this," she whispered to herself as she attached the image to an email and sent it.

**

Ding!

Maggie rolled over and reached for her phone that was on the floor beside the bed, laying on top of her skirt and blouse. She picked up the phone and rolled back into Tom's arms, lifting the phone she saw that she had an email from an unknown sender. She clicked on it, it opened and immediately she was confronted by a picture of a naked Tom, on his back, something in his arse, and cum covering his chest and belly. She dropped the phone and gasped causing Tom to sit up to see what had caused the reaction. Tom looked down at the phone and saw the photo on the screen. He put his head in his hands and began to cry.

"She's done it!" he sobbed, "she's sent them out! Everyone will see! My life is fucking ruined!"

Maggie sat up and put an arm around Tom's shoulders, a little unsure what to do with a weeping man. She picked up the phone and scrolled down the email.

"It's okay Tom," she said quickly, "it's okay, she's just trying to torment me! The email was just sent to me, and she even says it is just a threat!"

Tom wiped his eyes, and calmed down a little.

"You sure?" he asked, still a little suspicious.

"Well, it's Aria and she's crazy, but I don't think she sent it to any other addresses but mine," replied Maggie, "probably to scare me, and I bet she wants us to fall out."

Tom lay his head on Maggie's shoulder.

"I think it'll take more than a photo of you doing that to make me want to dump you!" she said, rubbing his back and showing him the photo.

"Thanks Maggie," he said, quietly, his heart still pounding.

"How bad is it going to be tomorrow?" Maggie asked, a wave of fear coming over her.

"I'll go alone, I'll do everything she says and say that we split up," said Tom, "I'm not going to let you pay for my mistakes."

"No, I won't let you do that!" said Maggie, standing up off the bed, "I'm not going to let you give up like that!"

"Maggie, you don't understand," said Tom, "she wanted video or photos of you, or Jack, if you come tomorrow you will just be playing into her hands!"

"Why does she want a video of me?" asked Maggie, "what have I ever done to her?"

"She has an obsession with Phoebe," explained Tom, "she thinks video of you will force Jack to do what she wants and thereby get to Phoebe, she actually tried to get me to video myself blowing Jack!"

Maggie raised an eyebrow, the idea of Tom and Jack together pressed a button she had not known existed and for a fraction of a second she thought about how she could make that happen.

"Hold on," she said, raising her hand, "did you just ask me out to get video of me for Aria?"

Tom hesitated.

"It was, it fucking was!" shouted Maggie, jumping out of bed and reaching down to pick up her clothes, "you complete motherfucker!"

"No Maggie, it wasn't like that!" pleaded Tom, "I promise, I've wanted to ask you out for ages. Please Maggie."

"Fuck off Tom!" she spat back at him as she stormed out of his room, "leave me alone!"

Tom fell over trying to pull on his trousers. He jumped up and sprinted down the stairs and managed to get a hand on the front door before Maggie had it fully open. The door banged shut loudly, and Maggie turned to face him.

"You going to force me to stay?" she asked, pushing her finger into the centre of his chest and pushing hard, "trick me into doing other things?"

"Maggie! Please! It's not like that!" Tom replied, "I was too scared to ask you out before, but I had no intention of ever giving her any of the video or photos she was demanding. I deliberately made sure we were never anywhere near her cameras! I thought I could just string her along until she lost interest or found someone else. I promise!"

Maggie looked him directly in the eyes, her fists balled tightly. For a moment, Tom thought Maggie was going to hit him, but she turned and pulled the door open and walked out.

"Maggie!" Tom called after her, "please!"

She did not even look back at him, leaving Tom crestfallen. He felt like his whole world had fallen apart and he had lost everything.

**

Maggie heard Tom's pleading cry behind her as she walked away, she clenched her fists tightly and forced herself to refrain from turning to look, and managed to hold herself together until she got to the bus stop, whereupon the tears began to flow. A bus pulled up and Maggie got on with her pass in one hand, her other covering her mouth trying to prevent herself wailing.

"You alright, Love?" asked the middle-aged woman driving the bus, "has something happened?"

Maggie shook her head and headed up onto the empty upper deck.

**

Tom went back to his room and sat on the floor at the foot of his bed, his head in his hands. He was furious with himself for allowing Aria to control him, he banged his hands against his forehead hoping something would come to him, something that would save him from Aria and get Maggie back.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and typed a message and pressed send.

Maggie, I'm sorry. I'll see Aria on my own tomorrow and end this once and for all.

**

Phoebe lay in her bed unable to sleep, she was thinking of Jack and Stephanie and the things that they had both done to her the previous Saturday. Her hand found itself lightly caressing her nipple, making tiny, very soft circles with her fingertip causing it to stand to attention beneath her pyjama top and send pleasurable sensations down her body to her sex. She closed her eyes and thought back to the feeling she had when they had ambushed her; jumping on her and restraining her face down, her arms and legs tied so she could not move, her bottom propped up in the air. How they could both now see everything, touch her anywhere they wanted and do anything they desired and she could do absolutely nothing to stop them. Her thighs came together and she felt a delicious tingle begin between her legs.

She remembered Jack's strong hands holding her down, holding her wrists tight whilst Stephanie tied the knots in the scarves, she recalled the way he lifted her hips whilst Stephanie jammed the pillows under her, so that they had access to both of her holes. She recalled how she had struggled futilely against them, how they had taken complete control of her and how her body was theirs to do with whatever they wanted to.

Her other hand drifted down to her waist and pushed under the band of her pyjama bottoms, her fingertips sliding over her smooth mons until they alighted on her now hot and rampant clitoris. She gasped loudly as one fingertip lightly grazed her button, without thinking her legs drew up and spread wide, giving her more room for her hand.

The hand that had been teasing her nipple moved to the waistband of her pyjamas and pushed down on it, trying to get the bottoms completely out of the way. After a moment of struggle, including some frantic hip wiggling and lifting she managed to manoeuvre the pyjama bottoms down to her ankles, leaving her naked from the waist down beneath her duvet. She briefly dipped two fingers inside herself, then returned to circling her clitoris, her hips making little involuntary movements.

She recalled the way that Jack had run his hands over her back, how his fingers felt as they slid over her smooth skin down to her buttocks and she remembered the feeling of his hands forcing her cheeks apart. She imagined his eyes being totally focused on the space between her cheeks, as his fingers pried her open, her darkest, virgin hole fully exposed to his inspection.

Another bolt of pleasure shot through her body and she rolled onto her front. Her fingers now massaging her sex frantically, her hips pushing backwards and forwards changing the angle of contact, varying the sensation. She grunted and, her weight now supported on her shoulder and knees forcing her face down, she bit into the pillow.

She shuddered in pleasure, her eyes momentarily opening and when she shut them again the scene had changed. She was still tied to her bed but now Stephanie was sitting in front of her, her legs spread and Jack was behind her, she could feel him touching her. She looked up at Stephanie, something was different about her but she could not put her finger on it. She then found herself with her mouth forced between Stephanie's legs, she remembered how her friend tasted and what she felt like on her tongue. She managed to look up at Stephanie and this time noticed that her friend had changed her hair. Her brown hair was replaced with flaming red, and where it had been in Stephanie's usual tidy ponytail, now it was longer and hanging freely, framing her face. Stephanie reached out and pushed Phoebe's face back between her thighs and for a moment everything was dark.