All Comments on 'Jack and The Fat Man Pt. 02'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, very! I’m really enjoying how sensitive Arnold is being with him and how slow he’s going. It’s realistic for an older man handling a younger man who has never considered being with another man before and has zero self-confidence. Way too many stories here don’t appreciate that. Arnold wants to claim him, of course, but he is not treating him like some sack of meat or like a girl: find it revealing that he starts with “Jackie” when he’s being obnoxious but reverts back to his real name after he starts working hard and gets over himself. He knows what different men are about.

Might be wayyyyy too sappy for your tastes, but given how this ended, worth a shot. I wonder if Jack has an interest in Arnold’s naked form, including what must be quite a mighty ass of his own. Naturally, he is too scared to tell him. But however Arnold reacts-and maybe he’s a bit flattered and taken aback, given his own experiences as being treated like a dirty secret-he’s going to show Jack that eros is beautiful and human, no matter what sex or size you are with. And give him good memories he won’t forget.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the contrast between the characters! I can't wait to see Arnold pop Jack's cherry, and maybe dominate him more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES