Jack and The Fat Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sorry Arnold," he said standing up. "First door on the left," he repeated.

The bedroom was sparsely furnished. A freestanding old wooden wardrobe in one corner, a matching chest of drawers in the other and a double bed lined up against the opposite wall. With no bed linen. pillows or even a lampshade for ceiling bulb, it was pretty clear the room wasn't used often, if at all. It was hot and stuffy, so Jack opened the small windows, one at the front and one that overlooked the small rear garden and began to get on with cleaning. It was hot work.

He thought about looking in the drawers and the wardrobe when polishing them, but decided not to. That would be too nosey. They would probably be empty anyway if the rest of the room was anything to go by. After 2 hours, he got ready to vacuum the carpet, his slim torso dripping with sweat. Thankful he'd chosen a loose fitting top and tied his hair up, he turned around to look for a plug socket and caught sight of Arnold standing in the doorway holding 2 cans of beer.

"You should've taken your vest off, Jack," he said, eyeing the young man's bedraggled state. "You're pissing sweat. Here, give it to me and I'll hang it outside to dry off."

"Um.....I....I'm not......I don't......" he stammered, blushing at the thought of being half naked in front of Arnold.

"Don't be fucking daft, Jack," he told him, putting the cans of beer down on the chest of drawers. "Ain't no point in being shy. Give it here," he urged and before Jack could react, he reached out, grabbed the hem of his vest and whipped it off.

Standing back momentarily, Arnold appraised the young man's skinny form. Pale, blemish free skin, soft pink nipples and, just as the rumours suggested, not a single hair in sight. Not even under his arms. The lad was a vision of beauty, especially in nothing but those tight denim shorts and trainers. His cock was already hardening.

Licking his lips, he smiled. "Have a break, Jack," he said, nodding to the bed. "Sit yourself down and have beer. You need to cool off."

Feeling vulnerable, he grabbed a can and sat down, watching Arnold's huge back as he trundled off. He tried to take comfort in the fact that the old man hadn't laughed at him, but it felt strange to be so underdressed. The last time he'd been this exposed had been in the school showers and that had never gone well. Trying to focus on something else, his mind drifted back to earlier that evening and the photo of Mason's dad. He shivered as his tiny cock hardened and he briefly wandered what it might be like to be in a similar situation, before trying pushing the thought away. Even in his fantasies he hadn't considered actually sucking Arnold's cock, yet now........now he recalled the look on Bob's face and he couldn't quite shake the thought.

They hadn't yet discussed what had happened on Friday either and Jack's stomach somersaulted at the prospect. He'd been so sure earlier in the safety of his bedroom, confident that he could tell Arnold what he'd been thinking. But now, sitting there half naked as he listened to the old man's heavy footsteps on the stairs, his confidence waivered.

"Shouldn't take long to dry out, Jack," he explained as he grabbed his beer and sat down next to him, the sheer weight causing the mattress to dip violently.

Instinctively, Jack put a hand down to steady himself, only to find it resting on Arnold's wide, hairy thigh. He looked down and his heartbeat quickened. Barely a few inches above his slender fingers was the bulge he'd held just a few days earlier, already hard. In spite of the heat of the summer evening, Jacks nipples hardened and he shivered as he looked back up to Arnold's dark smiling eyes. Something happened, but he couldn't put his finger on it. It was a look.....a shared moment....something..........

Without saying a single word, Arnold turned, gripped Jack's waist firmly and lifted him effortlessly to his feet, swinging him round and planting him squarely between his open legs. Thick experienced fingers made quick work of unbuttoning his denim shorts and Jack held his breath nervously as the zip followed soon after.

"My turn," Arnold said, but Jack's head was thick with fear as he looked down, his body trembling, to watch on helplessly as his shorts were peeled from his flesh.

He tried cover himself, afraid to let the old man see what he'd been constantly ridiculed about. Afraid to look at him for fear of what he'd see in Arnold's eyes as his shorts fell to gather at his ankles.

The old man leaned back on his hands, looked up at Jack and smiled kindly. "Move your hands, Jack," he said firmly, but oh so gently. "Give an old gay man the pleasure of feasting his eyes on you."

Visibly shaking and almost unable to contol himself, Jack hesitated. "But.....I'm not......I.....you'll......you'll laugh. I......I'm.......ugly," he finally finished.

"You ain't ugly, Jack. You're a beautiful young man and you can't do anything about what God gave you," he said, using a hand to lift his chin. "I ain't gonna laugh at you, Jack. I've been waiting for this since you started coming over."

Slowly and with his knees weakening, Jack did what he'd been asked to do. The sudden rush of exposure made him wobble slightly. His tiny cock, no thicker than an inch, stood rigid and wet. His equally small ball sack was tightly tucked beneath, clinging to his body as if trying to hide itself from view. Above it, Arnold saw the tiniest patch of short, fiery red, soft pubic hair.

He looked back up and his heart sank when he thought of what Jack must have been through, but his cock was raging all the same. "Just like I said. You're beautiful." He meant it too. "And don't you ever forget it. Fuck. I'm hard as fucking nails looking at you." That was also very true.

There was one more thing Arnold wanted to see. The one thing he'd wanted to see for over a week. The one thing that REALLY got his cock hard whenever he'd thought about it. "Turn around, Jack," he said trying to disguise the urgency in his voice.

Buoyed with confidence and with his heart thumping hard, Jack turned around, shuffling his feet free of his shorts. Save for his trainers, he was completely naked. It was surreal. It felt like he was floating on air, yet his nerves were about to reach their peak.

Not once, except for that visit to the village doctor, had he ever purposely let another person look at his naked bottom, the freakish side effect of some genetic fuck up. He could feel the weight of each buttock, jiggling and wobbling as he turned, as if they'd been stuck on him and he had no control over how they moved. However familiar he'd become with the feeling, he'd never really come to terms with it. He heard a small gasp and his embarrassment ramped up, filling him to the core.

"They're horrible. I.....I'm a freak. Even the doctor said so," he said weakly, the shame choking him as tears formed in his eyes.

Why? How had he let himself get drawn into this? It was one thing letting Arnold see his tiny cock, but in many ways that was nothing. It was nothing compared to this. He'd heard the gasp. It was just like doctor's. The same as his mother's. Well, maybe not exactly the same. But still, Arnold had gasped. In shock? In horror? Probably both. Why wouldn't he be shocked and horrified? Everyone else was. Why wasn't he saying anything? Was he THAT shocked? Was he THAT horrified?

The tears that had been forming began to fall and he put his hands to his face and began to cry. Milliseconds later, he began to sob openly, shaking uncontrollably. The more he shook, the more his buttocks bounced and the more they bounced the harder he sobbed. It was like a vicious circle of torment........and Jack stood there, rooted to the spot, unable to move and acutely aware of what Arnold was witnessing.

Suddenly, huge hands gripped his waist and held him firmly. "Why are you crying?" he heard Arnold say. "What are you talking about Jack? You ain't a freak," he added. "They ain't horrible either. They're beautiful. Just like the rest of you. You've got the best arse I've ever laid eyes on."

It was no lie. Yes his cheeks were big. Abnormally big. Arnold couldn't deny that. But big was good. They were perfectly round and soft too. Big, round, smooth, soft white orbs of flesh that he wanted to grab hold of. That he wanted to bite and chew. Pillowy mounds of flesh that he wanted to spread wide open so he could tongue what he expected, would be a tight and hairless arsehole. A virgin arsehole that he looked forward to taking one day. And take it from behind too, so he could watch those big round cheeks bouncing with each and every thrust of his bone hard cock.

Jack's sobs began to subside, soon turning to soft snivels. "R....really?," he muttered between sniffles. "Y....you.....don't think......I'm a freak?" he added, trying to turn to around. but Arnold's hands held him firmly in place.

"If your arse was the last thing I saw before I died," he heard the old man say. "I'd die a very happy man, Jack."

It was a sensation he would never forget and completely at odds with anything he'd ever felt. Jack had never experienced pride. Shame, embarrassment and humiliation, yes, but pride? He couldn't quite grasp the fact that he was standing naked in front of someone who wasn't mocking him. That someone could see him and say the words that Arnold had said. He gasped as hands gripped each cheek firmly. He moaned as big strong fingers began to knead his sensitive flesh. He almost ejaculated when, just had he'd fantasised, those fingers parted him and he felt Armold's breath wash across his exposed anus.

Hungrily taking in the sight of Jack's hairless dusky pink and tightly puckered arsehole, Arnold moved closer and breathed in the sweet scent. Good fucking God! It took a monumental effort to stop himself shoving his tongue right up and inside that perfect hole. Only too well aware of what Jack was probably feeling and careful not to rush him, he reluctantly let go, turning the young man to face him as he did. Jack's tear stained face was in stark contrast to his little hard cock, stringing precum as it bobbed.

"So, Jack," he said softly, using a finger to scoop up the dangling strand of clear sticky liquid, before sucking it clean. He tasted damned good. "Think you're ready to go a bit further tonight?"

Hopefully you've enjoyed it so far....

12