Jack and Victoria Pt. 07

Story Info
Jack surprises Victoria for his birthday.
2.1k words
4.65
5.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in the back of the Uber on the way to the bar with Phil, my brain fired clip after clip of the sexual chaos that has ensued just twenty-four hours prior. My dick was off and on hard as I tried to listen to what Phil was saying next to me, but I was still in such a state of lustful overload that I needed to see Victoria again, and I needed my thirst quenched.

"So does Victoria have any single friends that are looking for someone tonight?" Phil's question caused me to smile a bit, as I had been able to meet a lot of Victoria's friends recently.

"I think I can arrange something for you," I smirked at Phil who gave a little shoulder drop to induce a little swagger for the night.

"Can't believe you're twenty-one finally," Phil hit my shoulder taking me out of a short-term memory laden trance again.

"This has been the best summer of my life Phil," I smiled and stared forward, offering no other words.

"Well I wish I could say the same but I've been working a lot, and you've been attached to Victoria at the hip, I haven't even properly met her yet," I thought about that comment for a minute, and it sparked a thought. I haven't seen or been around any guys with Victoria.

"Well, tonight is a new night, let's have some fun," I couldn't help but let an idea start to manifest in my mind as we arrived at the bar.

"Victoria, this is Phil," the music blared as the dark bar adjusted my eyesight quickly, and I made a proper introduction my first task of the night.

"Nice to meet you Phil," Phil took in the sight of her, and shook hands and smiled.

"I completely understand why you don't hang out with me," Phil's comment caused Victoria to laugh, and Amy appeared. Amy had a white dress on that accentuated her cleavage causing both Phil and I to uncontrollably stare.

"I'm Amy," she shook hands with Phil as well, causing a slight smirk from Victoria to rise as he stood speechless taking in her profile. Victoria walked over to me and pulled me in and kissed me with an intense passion, and my dick stood at attention. She was wearing a black tank top with tight high wasted jeans that hugged every curve she had, with just a little eye liner to penetrate my soul every time she looked at me.

"Happy Birthday," she smiled as the night began, and a mixed and matched group of about twenty of my friends all greeted me.

The idea I had in the ride to the bar started to become reality as alcohol flowed through my veins, and once my brain started giving way to the lust Victoria had lit inside of me I was ready to act.

"Hey Amy, can I talk to you about something real quick?" I pulled Amy aside and she put an arm around me from the side as I started to whisper in her ear. She stared forward as I went on, and I could tell she was on board with a smile tracing her whole face.

"Alright Jack, I'm in. What do you need me to do?" I stared out at Victoria who was making her way around the bar towards us.

"Just talk to Phil, I'll see you both in a little bit," I pulled Victoria in as she came back to us. "Victoria lets get out of here, I need you," I grabbed her ass and pulled up momentarily lifting her off the ground, and without any hesitation we snuck out the front door and hailed a ride.

Victoria and I didn't lose physical touch the whole ride back, and with a quick door open and shut we were removing clothing on our way to the bed. The taste and feel of Victoria's bare skin lit my lust on fire, and I had her on the bed in just a bra and a thong before my pace shifted.

"Victoria wait," my hesitation caught her off guard, and she stared at me intently with eyes filled with pure sexual lust. "I wanted to surprise you with something, it's been on my mind all day and I thought tonight would be the perfect opportunity," Victoria smiled at my sentiment, and shook her head.

"Jack it's your birthday, you didn't have to get me anything," I smiled at the notion, but after the previous sexual encounters she had to know I was in a bit of a sexual debt that needed evening out.

"Come here for a second," I lifted her off the bed and stood her up, and walked over to her closet. I was able to find a scarf that would suffice, and I proceeded to cover her eyes as snug as I could.

"What are you doing Jack," her smile solidified her arousal, and I dropped her bra to the ground. As my tongue circled her areola and my mouth took her in nipple, I could feel a wave of energy rise up through her body, which helped hide the presence of two more people that had just entered the room. I knelt down and pulled Victoria's thong slowly down, exposing her full body that took in the heavy sexual energy now present in the room.

I took her clit into the mouth causing an instant shudder, and reached my hands back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. In one swift motion, Phil began to work on her ass from behind and Amy pulled her in and made out with her as I kept a steady suction on her clit.

"No, not yet," Amy calmed Victoria's confusion but instructed her to keep her sight hidden as Phil and I worked her into the quickest orgasm Victoria could have. Victoria leaned forward slightly removing my suction, and Phil licked up and down over her pussy and asshole spreading her wetness completely. I stood up and relieved Amy from her post and put my hands on both sides of Victoria's head firmly on the scarf.

"Just go with it," my tongue met hers as she complied, and my peripheral vision took in Amy and Phil shedding clothes, which caused my heart to race anticipating the upcoming sequence. Phil stood slightly shorter than me, and a bit stockier. He was fit, and well groomed. His dick stood at attention, slightly shorter but slightly thicker than mine. Amy sat back on the bed and just started rubbing her pussy with intent as Victoria knelt down. She unbuttoned my pants and released my dick and inhaled it, working up and down furiously. My eyes met Phil's, and the unspoken understanding of the plan settled in.

I reached down and removed Victoria's right hand from my thigh, and let it wander in Phil's direction. When it met Phil's dick, she slowly started stroking it in the same rhythm as mine.

"What is going on Jack?" Her pace picked up causing Phil and I to audibly moan, all while Amy watched on.

"Brought some help to really fucking blow your mind tonight," Victoria responded to my comment by taking Phil all the way down her throat, causing an audible gag. The sexual intensity was peaking, and all four of us fell into a flow state of pure lust. Victoria went back and forth between Phil and I until she was literally out of breath, and as she did I stood her up and faced her towards me.

"Take a deep breath," I whispered into her ear as I reached down and picked her up by her ass cheeks, and Amy knelt down beside us.

"What are you doing Jack," Victoria let out a deep moan as Amy gave attention to her pussy before it engulfed the whole length of my dick. As I began to guide her subtle rising and falling on me, Amy focused her attention on Victoria's asshole, and Phil slid into position. I held Victoria steady for a moment as Phil guided himself into her ass, and the pressure created caused her to lean forward and bite my shoulder with enough force to break the skin.

"Holy shit," Amy sat back and buried her hand into her pussy as she took in the sight, a slow but steady fucking of both of Victoria's holes causing an almost instant orgasm to ripple through her body.

As Victoria adjusted we fell into a rhythm that allowed Phil and I to fully bury ourselves in her over and over again. Victoria's nails dug into my back, as I could feel her orgasm building from the depth of her soul. Within just a minute I could feel her pussy begin to constrict and grip my dick with purpose, and her wetness was audible as I continued to fill her.

"Your ass is so tight on my dick, you're going to make me cum" Phil's words were the match that set Victoria ablaze.

"Fill my ass, fill my pussy!" Her orgasm began to pulsate through her as we slowed our pace. I came inside her pussy with such an intensity that I could feel it sliding down my dick as she struggled to retain it all. I could feel the sensation of Phil's dick pulsating over and over filling her ass with cum, which caused uncontrollably lust in the moment.

Phil stepped back and left her ass, which caused a noticeable pressure change. I walked over to the bed with Victoria still in my arms, and leaned over and laid her down. Amy rolled over and took the scarf from her eyes, and Victoria laid there in an orgasm induced paralysis.

"Amy...you have to try that," Amy perked up and stared at Phil and I as we took deep breaths to steady ourselves, and less than a minute after we had filled both of Victoria's holes with cum Amy was on her knees taking both of us with a fury that made us both rock hard again.

Phil positioned Amy facing him and swiftly picked up her small frame and rested her pussy on his dick, causing audible moans to roar out of her. Victoria rolled off the bed and crawled over and began to work all around her ass, and then lathered my dick with a thick saliva and guided it up against Amy's asshole.

"You ready?" Victoria asked Amy in rhetorical nature as my dick slid inside of her without much resistance, and an instant ripple of energy coursed through Amy.

"Oh...my...fucking...god..." Amy was involuntarily moving her hips up and down as the pressure between her ass and pussy filled her air tight, and within a couple of minutes I could feel a stream of wetness glide down my dick onto my balls as her ass offered less and less resistance.

"I'm going to fucking cum so hard, please fill me like you did Victoria," our pace remained steady as Amy made her proclamation.

"Okay, I'm cumming, fill my asshole Jack! Fill my pussy Phil!" Like before, as our dicks started to pulsate we slowed our pace allowing Amy to feel the cum completely saturating her, and she began to scream at the sensation. The force of my second load entering her almost made me black out, as I rested against her sweat laden back and ass crack. When my dick fell free cum poured out of her, and Phil laid her down on the bed causing the cum to free flow out of both of her holes. All four of us sat in silence as the smell of sweat and lust filled the room.

"My god Jack, this was what your mind cooked up today?" Victoria laughed a bit as she struggled to stand with a noticeable wobble in her knees.

"When he told me at the bar I literally went to the bathroom and got myself off before grabbing Phil and getting a ride over here. Phil didn't offer any hesitation to the plan, I appreciate you Phil," Phil shrugged at Amy's comments as he sat with visible sweat beading on his body. Victoria left the room for a moment and grabbed a bottle of champagne and four glasses, and swiftly popped the bottle and called a toast.

"To Jack, for creating quite the birthday celebration," we all knocked back a glass, and Phil let his head fall back and rest on the bed. I took a moment to survey the scene and enjoy the moment, and Victoria crawled over to me on all fours and whispered quietly in my ear. "Happy Birthday Jack. Let's do it again," she kissed my cheek with a smile, and offered six more words that made my dick instantly hard again. "But fuck my ass this time."